Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

TonyMontana said:
Can I do this even if I haven't dedicated to Satan! I have dedicated to Enki through another site, does that still count for here? The ritual is pretty much the same, and signed in blood! I'm still working on the basic meditations, aura cleansing, aura protection and void meditation. But if I can help with this, I'd like to. If it will please Enjoy and the Daemons!
If that is you in the avatar and that is your name delite it now. Jews are only waiting to fuck other SS and they can do a lot with that much information. For your question i suggest you to dedicate with the dedication on Jos (wich doesn't take that much time at all) and then read the Jos site. Then you can start to meditate and do the Final Rtr.

TonyMontana said:
Can I do this even if I haven't dedicated to Satan! I have dedicated to Enki through another site, does that still count for here? The ritual is pretty much the same, and signed in blood! I'm still working on the basic meditations, aura cleansing, aura protection and void meditation. But if I can help with this, I'd like to. If it will please Enjoy and the Daemons!

Why is your profile pic a picture of a reporter for the Cleveland Jewish news? I'm not trying to be hostile, I don't know if it is a meme or something or if the guy's even Jewish, but it seems weird.
https://twitter.com/EdCarrollCJN?lang=en

TonyMontana said:
As long as Satan or Enki's name is included in the will, and you know you have a guardian demon, you should be good to proceed.

A quick question however, why is your current profile picture that of Jewish journalist "Ed Carroll"?

https://www.columbusjewishnews.com/users/profile/ed%20carroll/
https://twitter.com/EdCarrollCJN

I don't see any other reason why you'd use a Jewish journalist's picture if you aren't that individual...

O Blade Of Satan, Hear This

It´s Time To Lower Defenses
And Attack mercilessly
Against The Enemy Of All That Is
And Hear The Calling Of The Great One
Its Time To Lower Defenses
And Hear The Calling Of This War
Become The Blade Of The Great One
As He Calls For You To Be His Blade
Against The Enemy That Never Stops
Never To Destroy Anything Good
It Falls For Us To
Stop The Enemy Of
All That Is Good, Beautiful, Proud
Holy And Perfect
its Time To Lower Defences
And Hear The Calling Of This War
War Between Serpent And Reptilian
War That The History Books Write Themselves(in Themselves)
Join O Blade Of Father

So it appears that the links to the final rtr have been taken down and lead to a 404!! Is there any other links?

I have to tell you about my dream one night(4.4.2019):
I was close to my parents home(my childhood home), walking up a very small hill. I was EXTREMELY exhausted and grasping for Air and Said: I... I cant go on anymore! This is too MUCH for me. About 2 seconds later, i saw some of my bretheren beside and behind me grasping for air and saying: I... I cant go on anymore! This is too MUCH for me. After i saw that, i thought that i HAVE to do something(i think i was supposed to be some kind of leader in that dream). So what i did, was that i ROSE up And PUSHED on! I said to my bretheren, that we CANNOT give up now! NOT now, that we are SOO close to our Victory, close to our ULTIMATE Victory! And about a second later, ALL of Us PUSHED on(towards destination x, i would say 100% propability towards Victory :cool: ) and the dream ended.

The point of this post is that NONE of Us "need" ANY "stamina". ONE look, into one another And we have EVERYTHING we need to win this War!!
ONE look, into one another in Our minds and we WILL Be(100% propability) VICTORIOUS!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Let us all bomb them on Passover. Be inspired and do this more that whole week. We will win this our planet will be free healthy and balanced again. Never give up or back down be a strong warrior.

darkmonkey666 said:
Let us all bomb them on Passover. Be inspired and do this more that whole week. We will win this our planet will be free healthy and balanced again. Never give up or back down be a strong warrior.

Yeah well... :D :D ...Ive actually been bombing them with about 25 a day for the past week :roll: :D :D :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And... Well... I just did 55, for 6 hours thanks to our elections here in finland. As i was soooooooooooooo exited, i just couldnt STOP annihaliting the jews. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: So *SORRY* body, if you cant handle this amount of RTRs. :? :? :? :?

Can someone do the final rtr silently in their mind or do they have to be verbal?
Thank you

Lasollor said:
Can someone do the final rtr silently in their mind or do they have to be verbal?
Thank you

Yes. However a better alternative would be to whisper it really silently.

You can whisper it so low that the words merely come out of your mouth, and it will work.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lasollor said:
Thank you

You can whisper it so low that the words merely come out of your mouth, and it will work.

How does it work if we would not vibrate them? :?

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lasollor said:
Thank you

How does it work if we would not vibrate them? :?

It does work when it's done as it's done on the mp3, vibrated, even whispered. The best is to follow it on the Mp3 or vibrate them.

In extreme cases, if one has absolutely no other option, they can whisper, or they can even do the RTR mentally. But these are for extreme situations where one cannot perform the ritual otherwise. This still works.

Artanis said:
And... Well... I just did 55, for 6 hours thanks to our elections here in finland. As i was soooooooooooooo exited, i just couldnt STOP annihaliting the jews. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: So *SORRY* body, if you cant handle this amount of RTRs. :? :? :? :?

Do not overdo it to the point you fry yourself. Be careful. Take a day or two days off if you did so much.

Do not fry yourself.

upon the first few times doing this ritual, i was angered and very eager to get to the point, i doubled the reps for 18 for each letter and half way through i had to take a couple minutes to calm down as there was too much energy that my hands/forearms were clenching up, definitely can go over board with it but it hasnt happened since.

hiddenmantis666 said:
upon the first few times doing this ritual, i was angered and very eager to get to the point, i doubled the reps for 18 for each letter and half way through i had to take a couple minutes to calm down as there was too much energy that my hands/forearms were clenching up, definitely can go over board with it but it hasnt happened since.
Don't use the number 18 for the letters. Keep using 9 and just do the whole thing twice. 9 is a better number for it

hiddenmantis666 said:

Keep it at 9 reps, theres no need to do over 9. 9 is max.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9kwbiopjv6ySqOqChyDRjQ

A rant to a FUCKING annoying Christard that i thought i should share for motivation :twisted: :twisted:

The Christard
We're all moral wrongdoers. Our own conscience tells us this. And so we're separated from God because of our evil. We cannot save ourselves by our deeds, which only amount to bribes before the Holy God of creation.

Only faith in Christ crucified in our stead, representing us before the law of sin and death, which requires justice, can save us from the punishment we rightly deserve.

My answer
conscience aka JEWS. And NO, it is NOT the FUCKING JEW in a FUCKING STICK, which i SOOOOOOO FUCKING ENJOY seeing and LOVE to FANTASIZE how that MASS-MURDERING, BLOOD-DRINKING, HUMAN FLESH-EATING(Bread and wine Christard ;)) EVIL PSYCHOPATH SUFFERS AND IS GETTING TORTURED IN THAT FUCKING STICK! HOW THE HOLY BLUE FLAMED HELLFIRE BURNS ITS DISGUSTING ALIEN REPTILE SKIN TO A CRISP OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! HOW **ALL** THE CIVILIZATIONS AND **ALL** THE GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND PROUD BEINGS, LIES LIKE A FUCKING KIKE ON A FUCKING STICK HAS TORTURED, KILLED AND ENSLAVED TO THEIR PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING WILL GET TORTURED AND TORMENTED FOR **ALL ETERNITY** FOR BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS OF EONS!!

HAIL SATAN!!
SIEG HEIL!! :twisted: :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQWLJhsl-t4

I clicked on this..

Jewish women wear wigs??? What? Kinda "interesting" info though.

T.A.O.L. said:

I clicked on this..

Yes, because they are mentally ill, and they believe that women showing their hair is a curse, same as anything else they hate in regards to being feminine. This is also done for hiding purposes, where they hide their hair and features from Gentiles.

Many jews are actually in total disguise, with wigs, plastic surgery, and many other things. They have 'spiritualized' this in the Torah, because it's extremely important to them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

I clicked on this..

Yes, because they are mentally ill, and they believe that women showing their hair is a curse, same as anything else they hate in regards to being feminine. This is also done for hiding purposes, where they hide their hair and features from Gentiles.

Many jews are actually in total disguise, with wigs, plastic surgery, and many other things. They have 'spiritualized' this in the Torah, because it's extremely important to them.

I thought it'd be less than that (I mean.. less amount of jews in such a disguise). Also some of the other things mentioned in the video were sort of interesting, if you're not searching a lot into that stuff.. or what they are like.

Just thought id wanted to share this.

My parents were thinking a name for our new miniature schnauzer dog. First they thought, that they name her Jessica. I liked that name a LOT.

But then my parents decided, that they name her Sunny. I thought that, what? No! No American names for a Finnish dog! A Finn like name!

But then they decided that she is still going to Be named Sunny. I thought that, well, maybe ill get used to it. :|

And then i realized... Wait a sec... Her fur is BLACK :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I somehow think, that that could Be a sign of a Black Sun. That The "Black Sun rises in her lifetime" or something. And remember, Black Sun is The Symbol for the White Race! ;)

Just dropped The FINAL RTR for a Day And now theres Christmas songs, BIBLE-like songs ringing in My head! Thanks KIKES!!

Dont need to think about"do these RTRs ACTUALLY work" EVER again!...
THANKS KIKES! :) :lol: :lol:

Artanis said:
Christmas songs, BIBLE-like songs ringing in My head! Thanks KIKES!!
LOL. I managed to quadruple my daily contribution for this shitty passover of theirs', done exclusively during the hours of Mars and even then I got yesterday spammed with thoughts like "This mumbo isn't working, so stop now".
Gotta keep at it. Get some!

Good news everyone our final ritual is seem to working ;)
https://youtu.be/_0dUui_OuTw
this was made in 17 of April and it is talking about race mixing!Many people start to consider this a bad thing!Also if you look comments in related news videos you will will see many people being aware that (((they))) are doing it!

Apprentice said:
Artanis said:
Christmas songs, BIBLE-like songs ringing in My head! Thanks KIKES!!
LOL. I managed to quadruple my daily contribution for this shitty passover of theirs', done exclusively during the hours of Mars and even then I got yesterday spammed with thoughts like "This mumbo isn't working, so stop now".
Gotta keep at it. Get some!

Well like said, dont fry yourself.
Keep it at 10 Max a Day.
If you want to do More, you can always do infinite amounts of Online Warfare :D

(Just wanted to put this in here for laughs to do more RTRs :lol: :lol: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4C7a48jEpg&lc=Ugym0mZk3XKoojlHEX14AaABAg

Ahhhh... i just LOVE arguing with Christards... :D
The best part is that if they say ANTYHING against it... They disobey their ´god` XDXD

Cause WORDS can be ´hurting` too.
And WHAT did the ´Rabbi Christard` say about ´gettin hurt`?

´But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also`

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Just wanted to put this in here for laughs to do more RTRs :lol: :lol: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4C7a48jEpg&lc=Ugym0mZk3XKoojlHEX14AaABAg

Ahhhh... i just LOVE arguing with Christards... :D
The best part is that if they say ANTYHING against it... They disobey their ´god` XDXD

Cause WORDS can be ´hurting` too.
And WHAT did the ´Rabbi Christard` say about ´gettin hurt`?

´But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also`

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THINK what LAUGHS we get when they TRULY realize their DISGUSTING religions TRUE colors and makers :lol: :lol:

Bung said:
is it ok to read RTR internally?
Silent :p

From lesser to superior methods listed below:

In your mind -> Whisper -> Low Voice -> Normal Voice/With slight vibration/as in the mp3.

All of these work and all of these count. But if you have the opportunity go for as in the mp3.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bung said:
is it ok to read RTR internally?
Silent :p

From lesser to superior methods listed below:

In your mind -> Whisper -> Low Voice -> Normal Voice/With slight vibration/as in the mp3.

Thank you.
All of these work and all of these count. But if you have the opportunity go for as in the mp3.

Is there a reason why i feel so tired all The Time? I mean, when i Hear or see news that are EXELLENT(meaning Winz for days :mrgreen: )(like for example The right being 2. In My countries national elections And with 1000000% propability when The EU Elections are over :cool: ) i get INSANE amounts of energy And just CANT stop doing More RTRs(like on The election night i did 55 :? :shock: )!

So what is The reason why i get so tired And when i Hear EXELLENT news i get INSANE amounts of energy? And what would Be The solution for that?

I want to Be as INSANE amounts of energies as i can when i do My FINAL RTRs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe it's relieving you of your stress and tension, Artanis? you are worked up on the RTR's...not in a bad way, you're just spun up and wanting results, so maybe this is relaxing you

Artanis said:
Is there a reason why i feel so tired all The Time? I mean, when i Hear or see news that are EXELLENT(meaning Winz for days :mrgreen: )(like for example The right being 2. In My countries national elections And with 1000000% propability when The EU Elections are over :cool: ) i get INSANE amounts of energy And just CANT stop doing More RTRs(like on The election night i did 55 :? :shock: )!

So what is The reason why i get so tired And when i Hear EXELLENT news i get INSANE amounts of energy? And what would Be The solution for that?

I want to Be as INSANE amounts of energies as i can when i do My FINAL RTRs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Try to relax a bit. It's normal if you are doing that many, i hope that you do yoga and chakras empowerement. If you don't have enough Energy in your soul then doing too many Rtr's could be tiring for you or sometime you are just bored wich can happen to everyone lol you do so many Rtr's that it doesn't really matter if for a day or two you do less (and your less is still way more than probabily any SS do, so don't worry). Learn to relax a bit, i know that you want quicker results but you can't burn yourself over it.

luis said:
Artanis said:

Try to relax a bit. It's normal if you are doing that many, i hope that you do yoga and chakras empowerement. If you don't have enough Energy in your soul then doing too many Rtr's could be tiring for you or sometime you are just bored wich can happen to everyone lol you do so many Rtr's that it doesn't really matter if for a day or two you do less (and your less is still way more than probabily any SS do, so don't worry). Learn to relax a bit, i know that you want quicker results but you can't burn yourself over it.

I do chackra empowerment but i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

I do 10 a Day now, but it doesnt really help :?

https://youtu.be/cJqwx0i0Djk

The Catholic Churches abusement scandal has grown SOOO large, that they are already talking about its financial collapse :lol: :lol: :lol:

The exposing of murders by The Catholic Church Will DEFINETLY come soon.

And when it comes... Kiss your disgustingly pathetic enslavement program goodbie kikes :twisted: X666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back