Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Meaning Of The Easter Egg

Mageson666

The Meaning Of The Easter Egg

The egg is a important feature in the ancient Pagan religions from the Easter egg to the Orphic egg, the Egyptians also used this symbol for rebirth. The new soul is shown emerging from the world egg. Its the symbol of the soul.

In the east the egg symbol is the Jyotirlingam, Jyoti means "light, radiance" and Lingam "the mark of Shiva." In the tradition of Tantra yoga in the east the highest level of Samadhi which is not talked about much but is acknowledged, is that of the "Shivarupa Samadhi" this is the Magnum Opus, when one becomes fully energetically transformed and immortal. Its the highest level of true Yoga. The egg symbol of the Jyotirlingam is the soul itself in the east. In the ancient west the ancients called the number 13 "The Light of the One" this is the number of Shiva in the east. This is when the 13 chakras of the soul have been transformed and merged together into one energetic force which produces the new soul or the Shivarupa Samadhi, Shivarupa means "The form of Shiva." The Egyptians showed this as the solar, fire bird, the Phoenix hatching from the egg of rebirth. And the Egyptians stated there are 13 steps to the Magnum Opus.

The two major levels of the transformation of the soul are still in the eastern texts the highest official Samadhi's come from opening the Jiva-atman the individual soul at the sixth chakra center and opening and connecting together with the Para-atman the crown chakra which allows one the super conscious states that come with raising the kundalini. The last Samadhi is the full Magnum Opus the Shivarupa Samadhi the full transformation of the soul with the final transformation and union of the 13 chakras into one energetic force. This perfected form is the Shiva form. This relates to the sun, no different when the entire spectrum of light [the chakras] the rainbow comes together to make one white light, the color of the sun.

Greetings to satanic comrades i wanted to post this here .in south africa the enemy is on a panic mode i think on good friday a church in my province collided killing 13 people when i look at the number 13 no doubt that the enemy was involve in this incident.a week later in my hometown durban was hit by floods killing 72 people again when i look at the number 7 and 2 make it 9 again i believe the enemy is involved now the government has declared 2 MAY as a prayer day for all south africans i believe these fools wants to raise more energies for the jews and the alien monsters also the country is going to elections next month 8 may .what pains me is that my people they keep praying and praising xian thoughtforms not knowing that they are digging their own grave.but more reason for me to keep up the final rtr.

Shezi666 said:
Greetings to satanic comrades i wanted to post this here .in south africa the enemy is on a panic mode i think on good friday a church in my province collided killing 13 people when i look at the number 13 no doubt that the enemy was involve in this incident.a week later in my hometown durban was hit by floods killing 72 people again when i look at the number 7 and 2 make it 9 again i believe the enemy is involved now the government has declared 2 MAY as a prayer day for all south africans i believe these fools wants to raise more energies for the jews and the alien monsters also the country is going to elections next month 8 may .what pains me is that my people they keep praying and praising xian thoughtforms not knowing that they are digging their own grave.but more reason for me to keep up the final rtr.

This is really disturbing. Did this make out the news?

Yeah it did make headlines here in our country .i wouldnt know about other countries. People are dying like ants these days in south africa especially on the roads.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back