Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loneliness (Friends and those who are without)

Yo!

I was reading around the forum, and just read this comment by HPS Maxine on the new suicide sermon:

"Hell is now empty. Satan has put everyone back here to fight the enemy. "
Spiritual Satanism: On Suicide
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218

So basically, finding friends and lovers, even a person to start a family with shouldn't be a problem. Considering all the Satanic souls are reincarnated on Earth ATM. Starting a coven for spiritual warfare should be fairly doable as well.

Ninja 666 said:
Yo!

I was reading around the forum, and just read this comment by HPS Maxine on the new suicide sermon:

So basically, finding friends and lovers, even a person to start a family with shouldn't be a problem. Considering all the Satanic souls are reincarnated on Earth ATM. Starting a coven for spiritual warfare should be fairly doable as well.

Yes but not all these Souls are aware of the truth right now. I personally think that all these things are doable completely but they are harder than you might think.

Dont worry and keep doing the final rtr. The time when we can be open I dont think is that far off but still its going to be a few years.

darkmonkey666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
Yo!

Yes but not all these Souls are aware of the truth right now. I personally think that all these things are doable completely but they are harder than you might think.

Dont worry and keep doing the final rtr. The time when we can be open I dont think is that far off but still its going to be a few years.

I'm not worrying. Tried to help elevate the mood.

I didn't mean "be open" about Spiritual Satanism.

What I meant was exactly what I wrote: considering all the Satanic souls of Hell is reincarnated now. Finding friends, lovers or a person to start a family with shouldn't be a problem.

darkmonkey666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
Yo!

And of course: Starting a coven for spiritual warfare should be fairly doable as well.

This may be a bit off topic but I was wondering if there is a way to find a local coven and or local gathering for SS? I love in Tennessee near Memphis. Thank you.

RavenAquarius40 said:
This may be a bit off topic but I was wondering if there is a way to find a local coven and or local gathering for SS? I love in Tennessee near Memphis. Thank you.
No.

RavenAquarius40 said:
No, we don't have any physical coven nor other covens online other than this forum, if someone tells you otherwise they're trying to trick you and worst case scenario is the worst you can immagine.

I was going to post a similar topic and yet coincidentally this appeared in the thread. I told myself since last year that I'm going to focus my whole life in Satanism. In every vacant time I have after work, I always do meditation or anything that is related to Satanism. In this path, in this moment, I don't feel lonely but emotionally dull/empty. My mind/emotion and body feels like it is constrained right now - it has a rough flow. I can't explain it very well but that's what I really feel right now. I love to read a novel and I give myself time to read for the sake of balance but there is still a feeling of emptiness.

What I'm concerned right now is I felt like my heart is really empty. I don't feel an emotion about love. Is this an illness in any way? Does this concern about heart chakra? Does it signify chakra blockage?

I would also love to talk to a brother/sister but I don't know how to start. I even have thoughts to ask if there is someone in our country who do spiritual warfare and talk things about spirituality and nature. We have contact once but I quit because they have superficial thoughts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back