Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vinasa

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Dear brothers and sisters, Please do not use Vinada on yourself, is destructive!
Good call, High Priestess.
I searched up "Vinasa" in the sanskrit dictionary, and it's related version "Vinaza" carries many bad meanings like 'Destruction', 'Death', 'Decay', 'Ruin', 'Removal', and so on.

A potential alternative aside from the already mentioned Ansuz and Uruz, may be the sanskrit mantra "ApohAti", which fits quite accurately into the purpose of removing unwanted/unhealthy links and connections.
Meanings of "ApohAti" accoridng to spokensanskrit.org are:
to remove
to strip off
to push away
to frighten away
to remove/heal diseases

For anyone reading this, if you want to try this mantra out, always keep in mind that if it doesn't feel good, and if it makes you feel bad in some way, it's usually a pretty good indicator that it's not good for you. So do your own research and test things out carefully. Generally sanskrit mantras are safe to use provided they do not carry any malicious meanings, but still, all of this should be taken with a grain of salt.

Vinasa is specifically used to completely erase and destroy the soul of ememy entities that are attacking you. So what about that sounds like it's healthy to vibrate into your own soul? All it does is erase and destroy.

Another member called WotanWarrior has been doing it with seemingly good results. But another user said he could not do more than 54 reps as it was too negative,too much shit was coming up. Maybe it brute forces negative energies to come out, is that why its destructive ? I've never tried it myself though. Maybe someone advanced could comment on this situation.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=77177#p77177

I never used this personally, nor I was aware of it, but it appears this means destruction and death or something. Stay away from this thing. Vinasa, Vinaza means death.

Its one of these bullshit that people somehow created and then took a life of its own in the groups.

I also wanted to add that this is listed only for external use.

This is listed as a death mantra. Do not use on yourselves.

Shael said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Dear brothers and sisters, Please do not use Vinada on yourself, is destructive!
I searched up "Vinasa" in the sanskrit dictionary, and it's related version "Vinaza" carries many bad meanings like 'Destruction', 'Death', 'Decay', 'Ruin', 'Removal', and so on.

A potential alternative aside from the already mentioned Ansuz and Uruz, may be the sanskrit mantra "ApohAti", which fits quite accurately into the purpose of removing unwanted/unhealthy links and connections.
to remove
to strip off
to push away
to frighten away
to remove/heal diseases

For anyone reading this, if you want to try this mantra out, always keep in mind that if it doesn't feel good, and if it makes you feel bad in some way, it's usually a pretty good indicator that it's not good for you. So do your own research and test things out carefully. Generally sanskrit mantras are safe to use provided they do not carry any malicious meanings, but still, all of this should be taken with a grain of salt.

Thank you I will try this word. With that said I should have stopped after just a few vibrations since it didnt feel good or give me a good feeling at all plus the energy was black that is why I posted in the bottom that this didnt feel right. But others on here were doing it and one person for a whole month supposedly so I assumed that must just be energy from the enemy links.

I will not do something if my intuition says its not right which it did here or stop immediately next time if it doesnt feel right.

Hail Satan

Hopefully to add to what I forgot to say I didnt do any damage on myself would the sun mantra or something get rid of that 111 vibrations was a lot for that word when it said just to do it 9 in the banishing ritual. That was dumb but it did free me from something or remove something on a positive note which is odd i got that feeling I feel way calmer today and dont get obsessive thoughts. I wont do something like this again

Hail Satan

Jack said:
Another member called WotanWarrior has been doing it with seemingly good results. But another user said he could not do more than 54 reps as it was too negative,too much shit was coming up. Maybe it brute forces negative energies to come out, is that why its destructive ? I've never tried it myself though. Maybe someone advanced could comment on this situation.

I have suspended it immediately, what has saved me has been the aura of protection and the cleaning works,please nobody do this.

darkmonkey666 said:
Shael said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:

to remove
to strip off
to push away
to frighten away
to remove/heal diseases

Thank you I will try this word. With that said I should have stopped after just a few vibrations since it didnt feel good or give me a good feeling at all plus the energy was black that is why I posted in the bottom that this didnt feel right. But others on here were doing it and one person for a whole month supposedly so I assumed that must just be energy from the enemy links.

I will not do something if my intuition says its not right which it did here or stop immediately next time if it doesnt feel right.

Hail Satan

Do not practice death mantras on yourself. Like seriously. If it is about death, move away.

Wotanwarrior said:
Jack said:

I have suspended it immediately, what has saved me has been the aura of protection and the cleaning works,please nobody do this.

I thought on your first post that you used it to kill thoughforms or external things, not literally on yourself. I was like no way it would be used on someone's self.

Start spamming cleaning now for double the amount of reps you have been doing. Suryae is going to do the deal.

This is why the community is needed, so people can receive help if needed.

darkmonkey666 said:
Hopefully to add to what I forgot to say I didnt do any damage on myself would the sun mantra or something get rid of that 111 vibrations was a lot for that word when it said just to do it 9 in the banishing ritual. That was dumb but it did free me from something or remove something on a positive note which is odd i got that feeling I feel way calmer today and dont get obsessive thoughts. I wont do something like this again

Hail Satan

Use ISA for this sort of thing and AUM to balance the mind. Stay away from death mantras. These can have extremely weird effects and weird manifestations. Doesn't matter how you felt. There are other ways better and healthier.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Jack said:

I thought on your first post that you used it to kill thoughforms or external things, not literally on yourself. I was like no way it would be used on someone's self.

Start spamming cleaning now for double the amount of reps you have been doing. Suryae is going to do the deal.

This is why the community is needed, so people can receive help if needed.

I have just started it 10 minutes ago, also using this statement: in a safe way for me, the Suryae energies are neutralizing the Vinasa energies completely and permanently, NOW.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I thought on your first post that you used it to kill thoughforms or external things, not literally on yourself. I was like no way it would be used on someone's self.[/quote]

At first, if it was the way I used it, in the enemy, but they kept attacking me and I noticed that they had bound me and linked me and then in my desperation I tried to do it that way, I surely felt relief because being a mantra of destruction destroyed the links that the enemy had put me, but it can also be very dangerous and I never doing again.

Also my main defect is that I always try to solve things by myself and many times I find it difficult to ask for help.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
darkmonkey666 said:
Shael said:

to remove
to strip off
to push away
to frighten away
to remove/heal diseases

Hail Satan

Do not practice death mantras on yourself. Like seriously. If it is about death, move away.
Can it be used as a death spell on another person ?

Shael said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:

to remove
to strip off
to push away
to frighten away
to remove/heal diseases

Is it an online dictionary? Can I have the link please ?

Imagine that you use a mantra even without affirmation,that mantra can still do what it is for for example uruz,when you vibrate uruz even without affirmation you can still feel the effect then the affirmation directs it to were you want it to go,so imagine using vinasa which mean destruction and death on your soul even without affirmation it will be doing its work which is destroying and in this case your focusing on your soul so guess what it will be doing,I suggest no one uses it,astral cords are not entities.you can do the detttachment ritual with a astral scissors,its really good

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
darkmonkey666 said:
Shael said:

to remove
to strip off
to push away
to frighten away
to remove/heal diseases

Hail Satan

Just to clarify in case I was unclear in my post - I do not recommend ever using Vinasa. The mantra I was referring to is ApohAti, as it embodies the properties that members were initially looking for, being those of healthy removal of unwanted links to the enemy.

Jack said:
Is it an online dictionary? Can I have the link please ?
As stated in my message, the link is http://spokensanskrit.org. :)

Jack said:

It would appear to be so. BUT I would highly discourage you from venturing in this kind of feat. HPS Maxine Dietrich has mentioned how she had "death mantras", but that these needed a counter antidote mantra to go with it and neutralize the energies raised. As you are actually vibrating this within yourself. She stated that once we gain enough power that these will be released publicly.

Don't let that stop you from studying and figuring out things with the guidance of the Gods though.

Also runes when vibrated backwards can be used for cursing purposes and I read some time ago that even the squares(Mars specifically) can be used for cursing.

But this is not a hit or miss, or guessing game. One needs to 1000% know what they are doing otherwise a rebounding effect can be produced and a lingering of the negative energies can cause ruin and even death upon the "sorcerer".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I never used this personally, nor I was aware of it, but it appears this means destruction and death or something. Stay away from this thing. Vinasa, Vinaza means death.

Its one of these bullshit that people somehow created and then took a life of its own in the groups.

People got it from the site. The webpage The Banishing Ritual was updated in 2015 with it.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

People got it from the site. The webpage The Banishing Ritual was updated in 2015 with it.

Yes but it nowhere states for it to be used ON someone, let alone on one's self. This is something people have came up with randomly on their own.

It clearly states this is for banishing. So the idea that this was for use on someone was created from someone else, or overly represented around.

This is for external use for banishing ghosts and other enemy influences.

Please make sure to double check things before doing so. Better use Ansuz for purposes like that.

Jack said:
If you want to do a death spell in combination with using a mantra, I would suggest using mantras that elevate you and put you above the person you wish to perform the deathspell on. This is fully optional of course, but it's the most applicable mantra usage for this purpose that I can think of, as using death mantras is not an option.

For example, when doing a spell to bring death, suppression, slavery, or whatever else of this kind onto another person (keep ethics in mind here), you could use a mantra that projects superiority, like "zAsitR", just to name one example. I prefer sanskrit words as they can be precisely picked based on the exact thing you wish to do, but if you prefer runes, you could use "Ansuz" and/or "Sowilo" for this effect of elevation/superiority instead.
Taking "zAsitR" as an example here, which means things like "Ruler", "Imperator", "Chastiser", "Teacher", "Punisher", etc., you would vibrate this mantra, or a variation of it with maybe "Aum" in front of it (Aum zAsitR), into yourself for some amount of repetitions, and then visualize the victim being bound by you and submitting to you fully. After this you can do the usual stuff of flooding them with grey energy (note- do not visualize any grey energy inside of yourself), and affirming whatever fate you wish for them to have.
And again, to repeat, do this ethically. Not many people would deserve such a fate, so don't go around using this to do stupid stuff that'd upset the Gods.
Also, this can be used without the deathspell part at the end, to instead make a variation of a binding spell on someone. I'm using this currently and it's working wonders. If you want to use it in this way instead, I would recommend using the color red in your visualizations, as opposed to grey. Potentially, using an icy blue could also be a good option, but in these cases you may want to use Isa instead, which would just be the basic binding spell anyways.

shinninglight said:
So what mantra can be used in cleaning the chakras actually
You can use tons of different ones. There's "Ansuz", "Uruz", "ApohAti", "Raum", "Surya", and probably many more that I can't think of currently. I would try them all and see which one feels best for you :)

Braun666 said:
Jack said:

It would appear to be so. BUT I would highly discourage you from venturing in this kind of feat. HPS Maxine Dietrich has mentioned how she had "death mantras", but that these needed a counter antidote mantra to go with it and neutralize the energies raised. As you are actually vibrating this within yourself. She stated that once we gain enough power that these will be released publicly.

Don't let that stop you from studying and figuring out things with the guidance of the Gods though.

Also runes when vibrated backwards can be used for cursing purposes and I read some time ago that even the squares(Mars specifically) can be used for cursing.

But this is not a hit or miss, or guessing game. One needs to 1000% know what they are doing otherwise a rebounding effect can be produced and a lingering of the negative energies can cause ruin and even death upon the "sorcerer".

Found a sermon where she explains the dangers of vibrating "Death" mantras into oneself.

http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7691&p=38306#p38306

Retracting from what I said reversed runes could still be okay, but you still need to have full proof conviction of what you are doing. As it seems dealing with deathly energies, the cleansing needs to be complete so that not even the slightest negative energy remains or lingers around.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes but it nowhere states for it to be used ON someone, let alone on one's self. This is something people have came up with randomly on their own.

It clearly states this is for banishing. So the idea that this was for use on someone was created from someone else, or overly represented around.

This is for external use for banishing ghosts and other enemy influences.

Please make sure to double check things before doing so. Better use Ansuz for purposes like that.

Oh for sure. I was just referencing.

shinninglight said:
So what mantra can be used in cleaning the chakras actually
Surya. If you do the Returning curses 1 and 2 everyday you are covered for everything. I do it with Surya x216 reps everyday and i love it.

Shael said:
to remove
to strip off
to push away
to frighten away
to remove/heal diseases

For anyone reading this, if you want to try this mantra out, always keep in mind that if it doesn't feel good, and if it makes you feel bad in some way, it's usually a pretty good indicator that it's not good for you. So do your own research and test things out carefully. Generally Sanskrit mantras are safe to use provided they do not carry any malicious meanings, but still, all of this should be taken with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't trust the Sanskrit words found on the web.
There's no way to know if these translations of the words are 100% true.

in my time learning Sanskrit I've found it to be a very fusional language, 1 word like water can be written a many different ways, they're sometimes 100s of way to write 1 word.

This is because Sanskrit takes it's root words and fuses it together, 1 word like water can be expressed in my different ways to by fusing different root words together.

Apoh-Ati, gives me a bad vibe right of the bat due to it's similarity to apep aka apophis
apep in the Egyptian mythos is chaos.
also, Ati is an adverb that means extreme(i ironically found this meaning from the web as well, during my studies).

that reminds me, be wary of Sanskrit words that start with A, if i recall correctly from my studies, when 'A' is placed in front of a Sanskrit word it inverts the meaning(correct me if i'm wrong).
if you were to take A out of ApohAti and remained with PohAtis then you've got the opposite effect/meaning.

Vinasa is destruction and death; what about the reverse - Asaniv? I would not expect it to get males pregnant, and hopefully not encourage cancer etc. cells, but it should, logically, be for creation and life/birth/growth, yes?

Rook said:
Shael said:
I agree, there is no way to be 100% sure. However, using multiple sources and cross-referencing it across these, as well as trying them personally & feeling their energies, is usually enough to determine whether or not their meanings are genuine.

Rook said:
In my time learning Sanskrit I've found it to be a very fusional language, 1 word like water can be written a many different ways, they're sometimes 100s of way to write 1 word.

This is because Sanskrit takes it's root words and fuses it together, 1 word like water can be expressed in my different ways to by fusing different root words together.
It is indeed fusional. With that in mind--
Rook said:
Apoh-Ati, gives me a bad vibe right of the bat due to it's similarity to apep aka apophis
also, Ati is an adverb that means extreme(i ironically found this meaning from the web as well, during my studies).
If we take a look at ApohAti, it appears to be a fusion of the words "apoha" and "Ati". Beginning with "apoha", it has meanings that are very similar to ApohAti itself, with 'remove', 'argue', 'deny', 'to get rid of', being just a few of it's meanings.
Next looking at Ati,
Rook said:
that reminds me, be wary of Sanskrit words that start with A, if i recall correctly from my studies, when 'A' is placed in front of a Sanskrit word it inverts the meaning(correct me if i'm wrong).
if you were to take A out of ApohAti and remained with PohAtis then you've got the opposite effect/meaning.
we can find this exact inversion of meaning that you described.
"Ti" meaning 'water', and - relating to water - things like emotionality, sensitivity, sensuality, etc., we should find meanings of an opposing nature when adding 'A' to it with "Ati". So this gives us a nature that is somewhat more logical, extreme, insensitive, perhaps even ruthless. This can make "Ati" something of an intensifying 'primer' to add on to a word. Which is exactly how it seems to be used in ApohAti.

Shael said:
I agree, there is no way to be 100% sure. However, using multiple sources and cross-referencing it across these, as well as trying them personally & feeling their energies, is usually enough to determine whether or not their meanings are genuine.
that's not enough for me, because almost all sites were using Om, instead of Aum, Om is basically the inverse of Aum, but they assumed that it has the same effect as Aum, this is why is am very skeptical about these things.

Shael said:
If we take a look at ApohAti, it appears to be a fusion of the words "apoha" and "Ati". Beginning with "apoha", it has meanings that are very similar to ApohAti itself, with 'remove', 'argue', 'deny', 'to get rid of', being just a few of it's meanings.
Next looking at Ati,
"Ti" meaning 'water', and - relating to water - things like emotionality, sensitivity, sensuality, etc., we should find meanings of an opposing nature when adding 'A' to it with "Ati". So this gives us a nature that is somewhat more logical, extreme, insensitive, perhaps even ruthless. This can make "Ati" something of an intensifying 'primer' to add on to a word. Which is exactly how it seems to be used in ApohAti.
So i looked up the word on google, looking at the wiki site:
अपोहति - Apohati[1] seems to be a combination of the root word अप-apa(अप्-ap)[2] and ऊहति-ūhati(उह्-uh)[3]

You know what's funny? in my 1st post here i said that they're a lot of ways to write the word water and ap is a term for water[4], and then you tell me 'ti' meaning water and relating to water.
of course in my 1st post, water was a completely random word i selected to show how Sanskrit can be complicated and intertwined like that, but water was the 1st to come to my mind as if it was a given.
However isn't the opposite to water, fire? it's not really logical(that's air) but instead destructive and consuming, destruction is useful if you're getting rid of negative dross, if i recall correctly isn't Munka is one of Satan's name as the destroyer of impurity?

so based on the site you linked earlier this is what it says, they're a lot of meanings give to those words, as one would expect, these are based on different translations of vedic texts, and when people do these translations they're interpreting it in their own way.
this makes it sort of unreliable to me
[5]
hVMhItg.png

[6]
kroYeYu.png

[7]
O1aPLwY.png

anyway since there's so much meanings for Sanskrit words, i left the links to all my references.
sources:
[1] https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF
[2] https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%AA#Sanskrit
[3] https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E0%A4%8A%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF#Sanskrit
[4] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ap_(water)
[5] http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=Apoha&direct=au
[6] http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=%E0%A4%8A%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BF&direct=au
[7] http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=ati&direct=au

Shael said:
Rook said:
Shael said:

Rook said:
In my time learning Sanskrit I've found it to be a very fusional language, 1 word like water can be written a many different ways, they're sometimes 100s of way to write 1 word.

Rook said:
Next looking at Ati,
Rook said:

I did not personally like or trust the energy of this word I only vibrated it a couple of times and cleaned it. It doesnt feel safe to use on the Chakras if you look at the way the energy goes forming this word.

Interesting about the A what about adding it on the end of the word. Such as shaniswara(a) pronounced SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH-AH
RR-AH Would be like rah then ah as a seperate syllable. This changes its energy quite a lot or adds more power to it or something. I have used this when using the Saturn word for the base chakra in full chakra meditation and I did a Saturn square a long time ago with this (back when it was in Libra before we knew it was) pronounciation by mistake but yeah its different didnt seem anywhere near as negative. Different color of the energy.

Your thoughts

darkmonkey666 said:
Shael said:
Rook said:

Rook said:

Rook said:
Next looking at Ati,
Rook said:

I did not personally like or trust the energy of this word I only vibrated it a couple of times and cleaned it. It doesnt feel safe to use on the Chakras if you look at the way the energy goes forming this word.

Interesting about the A what about adding it on the end of the word. Such as shaniswara(a) pronounced SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH-AH
RR-AH Would be like rah then ah as a seperate syllable. This changes its energy quite a lot or adds more power to it or something. I have used this when using the Saturn word for the base chakra in full chakra meditation and I did a Saturn square a long time ago with this (back when it was in Libra before we knew it was) pronounciation by mistake but yeah its different didnt seem anywhere near as negative. Different color of the energy.

Your thoughts
Don't use the Saturn Square and is mantra! It has been said here that is pretty dangerous. It just invoke in you the energy of Saturn wich is a overall negative energy.

Rook said:
that's not enough for me, because almost all sites were using Om, instead of Aum, Om is basically the inverse of Aum, but they assumed that it has the same effect as Aum, this is why is am very skeptical about these things.
I respect your opinion. Personally when I find a mantra that looks good based on intuition, I proceed to vibrate it for ~20 minutes and then take some time to feel & analyze it's energies in-depth. Usually if a mantra is "bad" in nature, this can easily be felt via this method (usually long before even vibrating it for 20 minutes, in which case I stop vibrating it earlier of course).
I have found mantras this way that were numerous times as effective as other options I have tried (like Runes, and David Frawley's Bija mantras).

Rook said:
So i looked up the word on google, looking at the wiki site:
अपोहति - Apohati[1] seems to be a combination of the root word अप-apa(अप्-ap)[2] and ऊहति-ūhati(उह्-uh)[3]

You know what's funny? in my 1st post here i said that they're a lot of ways to write the word water and ap is a term for water[4], and then you tell me 'ti' meaning water and relating to water.
of course in my 1st post, water was a completely random word i selected to show how Sanskrit can be complicated and intertwined like that, but water was the 1st to come to my mind as if it was a given.
However isn't the opposite to water, fire? it's not really logical(that's air) but instead destructive and consuming, destruction is useful if you're getting rid of negative dross, if i recall correctly isn't Munka is one of Satan's name as the destroyer of impurity?
I must admit I based much of my theorizing in regards to "ti" on intuition and on it's relation to ApohAti itself. What I had in mind was that "ti" had qualities relating to ida, aka emotional and sensitive, and would be reversed towards pingala as "Ati", meaning more towards the logical and destructive, masculine side. It would be ascribed qualities more akin to water & earth, and with "Ati" qualities of fire & air, which would indeed encompass the logical side that you had attributed to air.
However I have nothing to back this up so I would consider my "claims" in this regard as no more than speculation. I could be completely wrong.

Rook said:
so based on the site you linked earlier this is what it says, they're a lot of meanings give to those words, as one would expect, these are based on different translations of vedic texts, and when people do these translations they're interpreting it in their own way.
this makes it sort of unreliable to me
I will be honest here in saying that I did not know these things were based on personal interpretation. I have not studied the language outside of what was required for me to dig up potentially useful mantras.
All I can say is that, like I mentioned above, I have had strictly positive experiences with using sanskrit mantras so far, provided I went through the afforementioned method of testing them and they went out positive. My most successful workings so far are (and were) with sanskrit mantras that I had found intuitively and/or by "coincidence".
I will not recommend any further sanskrit mantras on here unless I have tested them personally and had good effects with them.

I'm glad you replied to me, as I was able to learn something new. Thanks :)

I did it on myself before for two months 108 rebs and i really still sufering of it and tried to suicide many times, and my love collapsed over me i lost my family and my love and everyone I love
Hope u help me

darkmonkey666 said:
Like I mentioned to Rook in my latest reply, I usually go through a testing phase with every sanskrit mantra before I use it. I did not do this with ApohAti however, as I was under the wrongful assumption that the meanings of these words were definite. If the mantra felt negative to you, it's probably best not to use it.
I will be personally testing any sanskrit mantras from now on before I recommend them, to make absolutely sure none of them have malicious effects.

darkmonkey666 said:

Your thoughts
I have not personally studied sanskrit in enough depth to give a definitive answer to this, so the following will be based solely on my intuition.
It seems to me like the "A", if it has these reversive properties, can be seen similarly to "un" in english, e.g. taking the word 'fair' as an example, it would be like comparing the word 'unfair' with 'fairun'. So I don't think it would have the same effect when it's at the end of the word. Probably what you felt back then was just weaker saturnian energies because you vibrated the mantra wrongly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back