Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stepping one's life up

LightMangoMango

Hello to all Satanic Warriors,

I want to step my life up.
I now meditated and did spiritual warfare for about an year and consider myself as a beginner.

My situation is I live in a very small apartment with a close relative who raised me.

I have basically no privacy 98% of the time and I feel like the others persons thoughts and mindset is constantly getting in my head. ( I just realized this because last week I was for my own)

Last week I had the place for myself all week and I was feeling so energized and was very productive doing multiple RTRs a day, when I woke up the first thing I did was 1-2 RTRs and then I was so happy which made my whole day workout much better. I also was proud always doing the meditation the right way, never too late in the night when I already almost fall asleep, and my ability to concentrate was much better.
Also saying all my affirmations aloud felt so good.

Now I'm not alone anymore and Im instantly constantly having this bad gut feeling, having a bad time focusing, and being much more lazy, like before.

I don't have so much experience in life yet and I'm in my own judgement am taking too long to get out of here. I'm scared that now after a few more days I again have this shit mindset that make me dream low and can't differentiate these from my own thoughts.

What is this situation? Are our souls merged to a certain level? It was just me and her for basically all my life and I when I was alone a week I realized that I want to achieve so much more than this shitty life ( and that I actually can ). Now all this sickness of low self worth and ' /I can't make this' are back after just two days.

The other person, she is also chronicly ill and X-ian and chronic low self esteem.

I find myself complaining about things on myself which I didn't care for when l was free on my own.

Do you have any tips for me? I need to get out of this spiritual hole ASAP.

Its not that. Ones consciousness can affect another. We have mirror neurons which on one level can make you feel what others feel. Haven't you had that time when you just cheer up when your with someone but with another one ,you get irritable or angry ? Its the law of state transference. Whatever they feel you feel. To not feel what they feel you must have a strong Aura of Protection and regularly clean your aura. Also if you have a chronic psychic vampire like a hardcore xian living beside you ,you'd want to remove any links from them and free your soul of any enemy influence.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&hilit=Freeing+your+Soul+from+enemy+influences+by+HP+Hooded+Cobra

Detaching from the person helps but since you are so close to her it'd not be easy to keep that going.. you'd have to do it daily. (see the page on detaching in the meditations section)

Other than that the only other thing that I could think of would be to spend more time away from home, even on free days.

LightMangoMango said:
Hello to all Satanic Warriors,

I want to step my life up.
I now meditated and did spiritual warfare for about an year and consider myself as a beginner.

My situation is I live in a very small apartment with a close relative who raised me.

I have basically no privacy 98% of the time and I feel like the others persons thoughts and mindset is constantly getting in my head. ( I just realized this because last week I was for my own)

Last week I had the place for myself all week and I was feeling so energized and was very productive doing multiple RTRs a day, when I woke up the first thing I did was 1-2 RTRs and then I was so happy which made my whole day workout much better. I also was proud always doing the meditation the right way, never too late in the night when I already almost fall asleep, and my ability to concentrate was much better.
Also saying all my affirmations aloud felt so good.

Now I'm not alone anymore and Im instantly constantly having this bad gut feeling, having a bad time focusing, and being much more lazy, like before.

I don't have so much experience in life yet and I'm in my own judgement am taking too long to get out of here. I'm scared that now after a few more days I again have this shit mindset that make me dream low and can't differentiate these from my own thoughts.

What is this situation? Are our souls merged to a certain level? It was just me and her for basically all my life and I when I was alone a week I realized that I want to achieve so much more than this shitty life ( and that I actually can ). Now all this sickness of low self worth and ' /I can't make this' are back after just two days.

The other person, she is also chronicly ill and X-ian and chronic low self esteem.

I find myself complaining about things on myself which I didn't care for when l was free on my own.

Do you have any tips for me? I need to get out of this spiritual hole ASAP.
Other than that, do money meditations, apply your skills or of you don't have skills take the time and effort to learn some that'll make money and get money. Then move out ASAP.

T.A.O.L. said:

Aquarius said:
LightMangoMango said:
I think at this point you could look for a job and move out.

Hello, thank you for your advices. This will be my no.1 priority to move out, the last week I spent more days away from home, and even though I miss some comfort I know this is the way to go.

I still feel empathy for the person but then I remind myself that she is a xian (not hardcore but still) and (what I believe) praying every night, so it is only for my own protection and advancement when I keep myself away from her.

I put more energy in my AoP and that helped a lot and is very neccessary. It was a whole other world for me when I was alone at home 1 week, now its like "back to default" and I realize that its very important to change the environment to not go back to default.

Like now when Im writing this I realize that an aura of heavyness is on this place which keeps me back so I will go out to spend some time alone and make RTRs.

Jack said:
Its not that. Ones consciousness can affect another. We have mirror neurons which on one level can make you feel what others feel. Haven't you had that time when you just cheer up when your with someone but with another one ,you get irritable or angry ? Its the law of state transference. Whatever they feel you feel. To not feel what they feel you must have a strong Aura of Protection and regularly clean your aura. Also if you have a chronic psychic vampire like a hardcore xian living beside you ,you'd want to remove any links from them and free your soul of any enemy influence.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&hilit=Freeing+your+Soul+from+enemy+influences+by+HP+Hooded+Cobra

Yes! This makes so much sense to me. Sometimes when Im with other people who are way more succesful than me or just having a phone call with someone successful, I have so much more trust in my self and guts. Thank you for your tips. I will keep my AoP strong and all links cut.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back