Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY

tandt

In Africa they are people who are called the “the witch doctors” or N’anga in African language. These people are known for helping those in need, punishing offenders, foretelling the future and so forth.
For a very long time I was so curious, I wanted to know where these people really do get the power from to do all these things they do.
It’s said these people have spiritual power and in Africa, those who are without are very afraid of the N’anga.
A lot visit these people asking for help especially with money problems. People in Africa believe that these “witch doctors’’ are highly spiritual.
As a spiritual Satanist, I became very curious and wanted to know where exactly do these people get their power from, since these people don’t even meditate or do any spiritual practice, but they do wonders. I asked the Gods about this.
Later on, it all become so clear, I finally understood. One thing we all should know is a lot had been corrupted and not only that, but we should also know that the enemy had intervened into our pagan practices and twisted everything resulting in confusion.
The system of the n’anga do not encourage any personal development, but only creating a mass of depended people. Its Christianity practiced in a pagan like fashion, so as to confuse people.
People go to the n’anga to look for help, be it financial problem, but they cannot do this on their own.
Satanism is the only religion on this planet that is pure and that truly advances humanity. Anything that creates dependency is from the enemy even if it looks like it’s ancient/ pagan.
Those who are without fear these n’angas because they don’t know any about spirituality.
These people are psychic only and this comes from past lives as we all know.
What they simply do is invoking the spirits and asking the spirits to do a working. These are the enemy entities, since most of the n’angas do even openly accept some Christian concepts.
This means that the n’anga do not even have any spiritual power, but depend on other entities (greys).
It’s said that the n’angas sometimes do even demand human body part or sacrifices so that they can offer their help.
This is very similar to the jewish systems of blood sacrificing.
The enemy tries to make people believe that this kind of thing has to do with Satan and his Demons. Again, the enemy always blame all their dirty work to our Gods as usual.
The enemy is the master of lies and confusion. They is a lot of work for us to do, we need to work up our people and remove all these lies of the enemy.
It might take time but it’s possible, all one needs to do is to keep on working on destroying the enemy and working to advance ourselves.
Also, don’t get me wrong here, even us spiritual Satanists, we do necromancy and even use the dead to assist us in workings, we also even ask our Gods for help, but we do this whilst we also advance ourselves. They is nothing wrong in asking for help from our Gods in areas we cannot handle ourselves.
They is enough evidence that the enemy had intervened and twisted our beliefs. These n’anga also know a lot about African medicines (herbs). They treat sick people with these herbs and also some Pagan customs are practiced.
When the enemy twists, they don’t corrupt everything. They leave some knowledge and twist a lot so as to cause confusion. We should not be confused, all the knowledge we need is here and if we are confused with anything, our Gods are always available for guidance and help. Thanks.

The nyan'gas are like priest,much like you see the Egyptian priest,they are powerful because they still pracrice the ancient pagan costoms,African paganism was all about attaining godhead,spiritual alchemy,this practice is still done in the west by the Yoruba's were you are initiated by a babalawo(priest)in other to become a member of the cult.you are then given advance spiritual knowledge about alchemy,astrology and spiritual healing,the graduates then go to become babalawos themselves,in every community there was a priest who is the seer and is very wise,it is not that the people are helpless,just like you see in Egypt the priest are second in command to the pharaohs,they are very respected and they go through years of practice to attain that position.christianity has removed this knowlegde,were it is kept in the hands of only a few,there are places were this knowledge is reserved,now people have lost the true meaning of the practice and do corrupted things like blood sacrifice and many people use this powers for selfish reasons only.the thing is the nyangas or priest have existed for a long time but the system has changed,it needs to be brought back

Hail satan

tandt said:
As a spiritual Satanist, I became very curious and wanted to know where exactly do these people get their power from, since these people don’t even meditate or do any spiritual practice, but they do wonders. I asked the Gods about this.

Though not a black member I did find this ironic. Where is the spiritual power even I who feels powerless don't go around healing people. In fact it begs the question if some of these people are channeling nefarious entities just to procure some power output.

I know about the Babalawos, basically according to what I hear is an independent person who is a healer and is sensitive and has learned the ways of a specific Afro-Latin specific religion. It's quite a number of things around here where I live since it houses a large Latin and particularly large Caribbean population. So they get into this. Unfortunately 9/10 it's always Christianized with mixed angelic/saint properties and even if it's more Pagan at the 1/10, it still has some sort of Christian theme to it. Begs the question how do they get their power.

It's similar to Santería and Orisha along with the whole wearing white-clothing as if that is gonna do something. There ARE those that are purer in a more Paganistic manner but even they fall into sacrifices and other blood work. Plus it's always 9/10 about the Saints and not Saints in a description of Demons as some might state the enemy lifted the identity of our Gods titles and used them for themselves. But these basically judeo-bolshevik Saints like say for example Mary which is quite popular with all these Afro-Caribbean religions.

Basically even if the person grows up completely dived into these religions. It's still synced up with the enemy even begs the question how connected they are with the matrix.

I find African spirituality useless as it has no happiness in it.Most Nyangas thy seem to be possessed.Thy are gud at giving goblins.I think African powers cames frm th enemy grays or thy are using goblins to do thr magics and spells.l wounder hw do thy advance while thy have no knowledge of auras and Chakras.

Black Matabele said:
I find African spirituality useless as it has no happiness in it.Most Nyangas thy seem to be possessed.Thy are gud at giving goblins.I think African powers cames frm th enemy grays or thy are using goblins to do thr magics and spells.l wounder hw do thy advance while thy have no knowledge of auras and Chakras.

Be careful how you choose your words. What kind of african spirituality? Its obvious that all african spirituality started off as satanic and pagan. Enemy bullshit came later. Blood sacrifice is off the enemy as well as enemy spiritual program that operates through dependency and controlling the masses.

Black Matabele said:
That's cause you barely do research you idiot.

HPS Shannon said:
Black Matabele said:

Be careful how you choose your words. What kind of african spirituality? Its obvious that all african spirituality started off as satanic and pagan. Enemy bullshit came later. Blood sacrifice is off the enemy as well as enemy spiritual program that operates through dependency and controlling the masses.
- I apologize if I said wrong

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back