Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to free yourself from the influence and links of the enemy

Wotanwarrior said:
Today is a good time to start a work to free your soul and to banish, I already started this work with Vinasa on March 24 and I have been checking the results, the effect was immediate as soon as I did it the first day and I feel that I should share this.

Vinasa x 111 in your aura
after affirm 9 times:
The energies of Vinasa are now liberating all my soul from all the connections and influences of Satan's enemies, eternally and completely, NOW.

Vinasa x 9 or 18 in each chakra
after afiirm 9 times:
The energies of Vinasa are now liberating all my chakras from all the connections and influences of Satan's enemies, eternally and completely, NOW.
What planetary hour and what moon sign/moon phase should one start this working in? Thank you for sharing this, I've been looking for a working like this for a long time.

Academic Scholar said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Today is a good time to start a work to free your soul and to banish, I already started this work with Vinasa on March 24 and I have been checking the results, the effect was immediate as soon as I did it the first day and I feel that I should share this.

after affirm 9 times:
The energies of Vinasa are now liberating all my soul from all the connections and influences of Satan's enemies, eternally and completely, NOW.

after afiirm 9 times:
The energies of Vinasa are now liberating all my chakras from all the connections and influences of Satan's enemies, eternally and completely, NOW.
What planetary hour and what moon sign/moon phase should one start this working in? Thank you for sharing this, I've been looking for a working like this for a long time.

Moon in Scorpio is the best time for exile work and eliminate links, the planetary time would say that the hours of the Sun, Jupiter or Venus, it is also important that the Moon is decreasing.

Wotanwarrior said:

after affirm 9 times:

after afiirm 9 times:
Wait a minute. Vinasha is a banishing mantra and should not be used for any other purpose. Its to fight an enemy spirit directly if you encounter any. Not for freeing the soul.Discontinue the working if you have been doing so.
This word is to destroy and should not be used for any other purpose
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html
If you want to free yourself from influences and connections its better to use Munkayah or Ansuz.

this working by HPHoodedcobra is also awesome ,i've personally tried this

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&hilit=Freeing+your+Soul+from+enemy+influences+by+HP+Hooded+Cobra

Wotanwarrior said:

after affirm 9 times:

after afiirm 9 times:

Thanks! can I do this to another person aswell?!

Jack said:
Wotanwarrior said:

after affirm 9 times:

after afiirm 9 times:
Wait a minute. Vinasha is a banishing mantra and should not be used for any other purpose. Its to fight an enemy spirit directly if you encounter any. Not for freeing the soul.Discontinue the working if you have been doing so.
This word is to destroy and should not be used for any other purpose
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html
If you want to free yourself from influences and connections its better to use Munkayah or Ansuz.

This has helped me to eliminate all the links that the enemy had put in my soul and there were many but this only works for that, for the standard works of freeing your soul from the karma of past lives and others use Munka or Ansuz.

NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

after affirm 9 times:

after afiirm 9 times:

Thanks! can I do this to another person aswell?!

I would not use Vinasa in the soul of another person especially if is not an SS, what you can do is vibrate it in the room where that person is.

Wotanwarrior said:

after affirm 9 times:

after afiirm 9 times:

Why wouldnt you use it on another person who is not an SS? :eek:

NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

after affirm 9 times:

after afiirm 9 times:

Because the energies of this mantra are strong and raw and could cause adverse effects on anyone who is not an SS and has a weak aura, I myself have waited to publish it after a full month using it without noticing adverse effects.

Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

after affirm 9 times:

after afiirm 9 times:

Because the energies of this mantra are strong and raw and could cause adverse effects on anyone who is not an SS and has a weak aura, I myself have waited to publish it after a full month using it without noticing adverse effects.
Can you give a more broad description of the results obtained from this and why you undertook this choice of working.

Jack said:
Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:

Can you give a more broad description of the results obtained from this and why you undertook this choice of working.

For a long time the enemy was deceiving me by posing through the gods and had many links in my soul, I tried this with Ansuz first and after 90 days I noticed a substantial improvement but it was not enough and I noticed that the links still remained and the enemy was still fucking, I decided to try the same job with Vinasa and the effect was immediate, the first thing I noticed was that the thoughts sent by the enemy disappeared and I recovered my mental clarity, now I notice that the links have disappeared completely and to ensure 100% I will complete the 40 days.

I think in other cases it could be enough with just one session to completely eliminate the enemy links.

Had to stop at around 54 reps the first time in my aura and 18 reps in Chakras. It felt a little painful somehow in a lot of my chakras at first like the feeling some people get with opening the third eye the first time. Plus there was a lot of really dark black energy that came up. It felt wierd at first but after a bit there was this feeling of being free ill do it again today maybe 9 reps on the chakras. It might take a bit to get used to that energy. No ill effects in my energy after cleaning myself of the black energy and my mind is much more calm and focused. The feeling like I was having to force myself to do yoga and the rtr went away and I feel motivated also my mind is clearer. This is a good working.

Was that first part an attack or from the links or the working.

Ill probably keep this up for a bit see how it goes.

Someone who I totally trust and who has been more time than I as SS, has told me not to continue doing so that can be contraproducent because it is a mantra that is to destroy the enemy and doing that to accelerate the results of liberate my soul can be have adverse effects.
I would also greatly appreciate the opinion of Hoodedcobra about it and if this is true that the post would be removed.

Admittedly I have not used Vinasa and I would be going for Ansuz, both based on reliability and past experience, or Uruz.

However, your affirmation is also a bit brute, in that it doesn't contain in a positive way for you. Also, you need to define a bit what "Satan's enemy" means in this affirmation, or replace this with Satan's enemy X or what you try to defend yourself from, as this is a real broad categorization.

Other than that if you are harassed this idea is in the proper track.

darkmonkey666 said:
Had to stop at around 54 reps the first time in my aura and 18 reps in Chakras. It felt a little painful somehow in a lot of my chakras at first like the feeling some people get with opening the third eye the first time. Plus there was a lot of really dark black energy that came up. It felt wierd at first but after a bit there was this feeling of being free ill do it again today maybe 9 reps on the chakras. It might take a bit to get used to that energy. No ill effects in my energy after cleaning myself of the black energy and my mind is much more calm and focused. The feeling like I was having to force myself to do yoga and the rtr went away and I feel motivated also my mind is clearer. This is a good working.

Was that first part an attack or from the links or the working.

Ill probably keep this up for a bit see how it goes.
Generally this pain can be because of old connections that are being removed. Judging by other experiences that you've posted, I would assume that the working is, among other things, removing your unhealthy connections to bad past-life partners. Connections of every kind, good or bad, will hurt at first when they are removed. That is because you have cords, or "links" as they're called in this thread, that connect certain chakras of yours to the person. Depending on how deep these links go, an energy circulation between the two persons can take place. This can be for better or for worse, depending on the person you have the link(s) with. In either case, removing bad links with this working will stop any energy circulation that had been taking place with these people, and as such it will stop the negative influences that they have had on you.

I used the same affirmation as this working https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&p=36530&hilit=Enemy+links+Enemy+links+hooded#p36530
Not sure if it was created by Hooded Cobra but I think it was. The only difference is instead of saying the uruz rune or the ansuz rune I stated the energies of Vinasa. I had a lot of success with the origional working. I had to do it about 10-20 times this origional working to feel like my chakras were free of enemy links. There was actually a lot of stuff there I noticed from having to clean my aura and chakras after this. However I believe the Vinasa is more powerful.

My only concern and hesitation in continuing is I am wondering if this is somehow harmful to my soul. Not the intention does it damage anything other than the enemy links. I am not sure. The thing is I would have to probably go some insane number with the rune to get the same effect as 18 vinasa vibrations but I just dont know about this.

The reason is I thought Vinasa was used to destroy spirits or harm them.

I hope maybe someone can answer on this since hooded cobra didnt seem to come out fully against it that made me feel a little better but this is kind of not something I personally would have experemented with not hearing about others using it.

Also on this working or a rune working is there a better way to use the affirmation. I feel like it did help but id rather be safe than sorry.

ALWAYS use "in positive and healthy ways" or a variation ("beneficial", etc). For those of us with active imaginations, we know that things can happen in very bad or bizarre ways.

I would personally use Ansuz, with Satanic electric blue energy. Update- I just checked, Darkmonkey666 linked HP HoodedCobra's working for this same purpose, also using Satanic blue energy.

Just for reference I did not initially understand what you were doing about this, but do not use Vinasa. I told you use Ansuz for these things.

If you did Vinasa like directly on your aura and chakras, then clean up immidiately. Do double the amount of vibrations of Suryae.

It seems the enemy is harassing and confusing as per usual.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just for reference I did not initially understand what you were doing about this, but do not use Vinasa. I told you use Ansuz for these things.

If you did Vinasa like directly on your aura and chakras, then clean up immidiately. Do double the amount of vibrations of Suryae.

I am sorry for all this misunderstanding, lately I feel that I have been making many mistakes and errors and lately it seems as if everything went wrong for me, now I understand why I have not experienced any negative effects because I was under very heavy attack I have been doing aura of protection vibrating 666 times Suryae and also doing the cleaning works.

Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am sorry for all this misunderstanding, lately I feel that I have been making many mistakes and errors and lately it seems as if everything went wrong for me, now I understand why I have not experienced any negative effects because I was under very heavy attack I have been doing aura of protection vibrating 666 times Suryae and also doing the cleaning works.
Damn now that looks like a strong ass aura of protection lol

Surya is more powerful for Aura of protection or anything else and faster to vibrate I noticed.

I like to use surya for everything. It works out a lot better. It seems almost twice as powerful to me.

Good job though. I didnt have as strong of an aura of Protection. The Vinasa thing totally destroyed mine. I think my energy is a lot better today but I am still doing a lot of cleaning. When I woke up earlier (i am more aware of the astral just after waking) i had an insane Amount of negative energy still on me from this mistake. I hope you feel better. The enemy probably influienced you to do this. Something was putting thoughts in my head that I could use this like a freeing the soul meditation. I am glad I didnt I am glad this was quickly exposed.

darkmonkey666 said:
Surya is more powerful for Aura of protection or anything else and faster to vibrate I noticed.

I like to use surya for everything. It works out a lot better. It seems almost twice as powerful to me.

Good job though. I didnt have as strong of an aura of Protection. The Vinasa thing totally destroyed mine. I think my energy is a lot better today but I am still doing a lot of cleaning. When I woke up earlier (i am more aware of the astral just after waking) i had an insane Amount of negative energy still on me from this mistake. I hope you feel better. The enemy probably influienced you to do this. Something was putting thoughts in my head that I could use this like a freeing the soul meditation. I am glad I didnt I am glad this was quickly exposed.

I think it's not a coincidence, when I got the thought that I would use Vinasa to release my soul it was just 2 or 3 days after the jewish Purim.
I'm fine, apart from feeling somewhat sad.

Before going to bed I began to feel bad as if I had caught a strong flu and I had chills, when I was trying to sleep I started thinking about Hitler and suddenly I saw a golden light that filled the whole room and that feeling of affection that went through all my soul, I could not see who was, but this time I was 100% sure that was one of the gods and not a deception of the enemy, then when I woke up the feeling of discomfort decreased a lot.

Hello!

While on this topic. Have you tried using Blue Satanic Fire on yourself?

Sometimes it feels as if there are some thoughtform or energy or something on me, and I use Blue Satanic Fire on myself with the affirmation:

"In a positive and permanent way for me, any and all negative entities and energies are permanently banished from my aura."

It feels as if the thing or energy is removed from me. I then visualize white-gold energy on my aura and affirm that my aura is clean with "in a positive way for me" added to the affirmation.

What's your thoughts on this? Do you think it helps, or could it be some enemy trick to fuck up my Aura of Protection workings? Do you have any experiences with it?

It works and if you combine the blue fire with the Ansuz Rune is even more effective.

Now I understand what happened, I believe the enemy has literally tried to kill me with that deception, Vinasa what it did was fill my aura and my chakras with black energy and I could not see and heard anything astrally giving the false impression that the enemy no longer attacked me also preventing me from communicating with the gods if they tried to help me, this also weakens your aura of protection and also it makes the curses affect you much more, all this coinciding with the jewish passover which is when they throw all their curses.

When I first did this I too saw the energy as black. Not only that I felt pain in some of my chakras like some people do when first opening the third eye. Luckily I only did it two days.

The odd part was that I had some thinking in my head that I should use this as a freeing the soul mantra like munka and I got this odd feeling like it was freeing me.

Now I too think the enemy was doing this and trying to get in my head. I am so happy this was caught. I am glad you are ok you did it for like a month my energy is more back to normal now.

This also seems to break down aura of protection and open you up to the enemy further.

I learned its good to research something before doing it and if it doesnt feel right stop. I should have done that as soon as I felt the energy of this.

Wotanwarrior said:
It works and if you combine the blue fire with the Ansuz Rune is even more effective.

Now I understand what happened, I believe the enemy has literally tried to kill me with that deception, Vinasa what it did was fill my aura and my chakras with black energy and I could not see and heard anything astrally giving the false impression that the enemy no longer attacked me also preventing me from communicating with the gods if they tried to help me, this also weakens your aura of protection and also it makes the curses affect you much more, all this coinciding with the jewish passover which is when they throw all their curses.

I'm glad your okay.

Thank you for giving extra insight on the blue fire.

I've also had good experiences with Ansuz doing the chakra working by HP Cobra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back