Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SnowflakePuppy666 said:
Will vibrating each letter a multiple of 9 count as doing the RTR more than once? For example, if I vibrate every letter 36 times will that count as doing the ritual 4 times? :?:

Yes, it would count for 4 times if you did that.

i thought better only 9 vibrations + 3 affirmations, because that´s more effective ? (4x9 better then 1x36)
I gess affirmation number stays the same because 3 is a number for ending.

Affirmation just x3 even if you do a total of 36 reps each (Therefore equaling 4 RTR's of 9), you do not need to do more affirmations in that case, only repetitions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, it would count for 4 times if you did that.

i thought better only 9 vibrations + 3 affirmations, because that´s more effective ? (4x9 better then 1x36)

Affirmation just x3 even if you do a total of 36 reps each (Therefore equaling 4 RTR's of 9), you do not need to do more affirmations in that case, only repetitions.

Wait...

I thought Mageson and even you, HP Cobra, stated 9 and that is it. I never knew you'd accept multiples of 9 for RTR past the number 9. So it's fine to spam high reps even though it risks not counting correctly?

I'm sure Artanis would find this information interesting. Especially considering her spamming.

I mean technically speaking like Mageson said a few weeks after the Final was released. It's materializing as immediately as it's launched. And the enemy is so tied down even 9 reps per the 107 alephbet words. Is enough to affect a lot of things. Now that you state multiples are acceptable I mean that does change the situation.

Thank you for confirming this to us HP Cobra. It did feel kinda nice performing 18 repetitions once or twice to test the RTR.

Also thanks for the 3 affirmation mentioning. Reminds me of 2016 where I performed 216 reps of Genesis 11:9 communications ritual and did 54 affirmations. Took me a while in my ignorant bubble to realize energy is super sensitive to direct commands and only the first few numbers in numerology are needed in such case 9 reps. Sure wasted a good 15 minutes when I could have done a nice 108 rep of something else. Yes HP Cobra I considered myself a high rep blaster much like you but often burnt myself out. :(

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:

Wait...

I thought Mageson and even you, HP Cobra, stated 9 and that is it. I never knew you'd accept multiples of 9 for RTR past the number 9. So it's fine to spam high reps even though it risks not counting correctly?

I'm sure Artanis would find this information interesting. Especially considering her spamming.

I mean technically speaking like Mageson said a few weeks after the Final was released. It's materializing as immediately as it's launched. And the enemy is so tied down even 9 reps per the 107 alephbet words. Is enough to affect a lot of things. Now that you state multiples are acceptable I mean that does change the situation.

Thank you for confirming this to us HP Cobra. It did feel kinda nice performing 18 repetitions once or twice to test the RTR.

Also thanks for the 3 affirmation mentioning. Reminds me of 2016 where I performed 216 reps of Genesis 11:9 communications ritual and did 54 affirmations. Took me a while in my ignorant bubble to realize energy is super sensitive to direct commands and only the first few numbers in numerology are needed in such case 9 reps. Sure wasted a good 15 minutes when I could have done a nice 108 rep of something else. Yes HP Cobra I considered myself a high rep blaster much like you but often burnt myself out. :(

Yeah i would like to spam The RTRs like that.
And im a man, not a girl :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I would also love clarification on this. Thankfully I read this just on time yesterday to do 10 more with the "spam method". Is this method now viable all the time? Because most likely I'm not the only one who will be able to get more RTRs done using this method.

Artanis said:
Yeah i would like to spam The RTRs like that.
And im a man, not a girl :D

Weird just a while back it was posted; Female not Male. Well pardon the confusion.

Yes HP Cobra what is the verdict 9 per ritual or can we do multiples?

(It did feel nice doing 18 a while back even though Luhm-mig is done for 18 reps already in the normal 9 repetition Luhm-Migx9 and Luhm-Migx9).

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I would also love clarification on this. Thankfully I read this just on time yesterday to do 10 more with the "spam method". Is this method now viable all the time? Because most likely I'm not the only one who will be able to get more RTRs done using this method.
Well HP now said that it can be done. To be honest i would too do more Rtr if we can do multiples. I don't know why but it makes me do more of the Rtr lol

luis said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well HP now said that it can be done. To be honest i would too do more Rtr if we can do multiples. I don't know why but it makes me do more of the Rtr lol

Well at least for me The reason is that if i do 10 a Day(that is The amount ive dropped from about 20 a Day, due to energy-level reasons :? ) I could do in a few RTRs.

Artanis said:
luis said:
Shael said:

Well at least for me The reason is that if i do 10 a Day(that is The amount ive dropped from about 20 a Day, due to energy-level reasons :? ) I could do in a few RTRs.
Make sure that you do your meditations and yoga. Maybe you have used too much of your own energy. If your soul doesn't have that much energy then obviously you are going to not feel well. Just do your meditations and then the Rtr, i think it's best 1 Rtr with your full Power than 3 without your full energy (this is just an example obviously you can do many more than 1 with your full power), you could use Satanas before a Rtr just too up your energy a bit, no need to do High reps of it just 9 or 18 just to help with a bit more of energy.

luis said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

you safe the time to erase + affirmation time. i was able to do 5 (1x45) in 1 h + 10 min. more time for vibrating = more rtrs done.

Fuchs said:
luis said:
Shael said:

you safe the time to erase + affirmation time. i was able to do 5 (1x45) in 1 h + 10 min. more time for vibrating = more rtrs done.
Yep but i think for me it's even psychological, if i do one Rtr after i'm more "bored" and maybe i'll decide to not do another one but if a start at 18 reps or more then i have to force myself to finish it. Hope it's clear lol sometime it's better to force myself so i do morea and in the why to me it's more effective.

luis said:
Yep but i think for me it's even psychological, if i do one Rtr after i'm more "bored" and maybe i'll decide to not do another one but if a start at 18 reps or more then i have to force myself to finish it. Hope it's clear lol sometime it's better to force myself so i do morea and in the why to me it's more effective.
Exactly :D
That's the best way to put it. It's the same for me. Days where I would just do maybe 2 and then get bored/lazy/whatever, I can instead just start a 45 rep RTR instead, and pull through it completely because of my desire to not leave it unfinished. :)

ZmajEriksson said:
How powerful are the Enochian Keys? Does it help to do these alongside the RTR?
If you have time to do any other kind of ritual whatsoever, they should do another repetition of the RTR instead, its energy will uplift in itself by repeating it. Every other kind of rituals are way weaker.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back