Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Notre Dame Burning In Paris

HP Mageson666 said:
I note they are using Kabbalistic numerology in the media of 66 around this event. The 66 ties into the number books in most bibles. And it adds to 12 their major number. Which means they are attempting to connect the energy of the masses over this event with sympathetic magic into their Egregore.

600 millions claim also to be raised in 24 hours.

HP Mageson666 said:
I note they are using Kabbalistic numerology in the media of 66 around this event. The 66 ties into the number books in most bibles. And it adds to 12 their major number. Which means they are attempting to connect the energy of the masses over this event with sympathetic magic into their Egregore.

You heard that Bretheren!

Time to bring out the RTRIG(RTR+big :cool: ) Guns!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

An American from New Jersey tried to light on fire St. Patricks Cathedral in New York last night:

https://youtu.be/H84aWgwrCL0

Wotanwarrior said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I think this entire deal about that Notre Dame was staged. The Catholic Church is crumbling. The Jew news keeps on about people mourning, and now there's feeling sorry that the incident occurred. Then focusing energies on rebuilding. World sympathies.

My own personal opinion is the Catholic Church is behind all of this. They are and always have been a most criminal institution.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

I think the same thing and that behind this there is some ritual and they are preparing some big and important, in this church for centuries thousands of people were executed and there must have been a lot of death energy accumulated there.
Also on the 15th and just after the beginning of the xian passover, on the same day and almost at the same time, one of the most important mosques in Jerusalem also burned and it is the same energy line where Israel is located.

A heads up for this, as I was reading more and more news articles over the last 2 days, and thanks to everyone's comments and help here, I believe there is a more comprehensive view on the subject.

Let me know if there is any feedback.

The reaction the enemy is hoping to get out of this little event is going to be the opposite of what they want. Nobody who isn't a total borg and has the slightest bit of intelligence is going to feel bad enough to join their shit infested side and spout "oh woe is jew let us rain shekels upon them.".

The idiotic xians and other filth however will probably be crying themselves to sleep in either fear or sadness. "oh why wuld jewsus let this hahppen, how culd our blood drinking gawd stand for this." "oh no thuh anti-christ! The devil gains power, only a red skinned horned ghoul could doo sumthing like this to such a beutiful werk of art." "THE LAWD AIN'T POWERFUL ENUFF TO PROTECT US FRUM THE DEVIL, WUT GAWD CAN SAVE US NOW?"

That's when you get christards joining Satanism out of fear for their hides and still retaining their borg xtian mind. "we worship you now satan, spare us from your wrath, we grovel before you and hope that you will keep us saved so that we can continue with our pitiful, lazy, goyim lives in safety."

Ghost in the Machine said:
The reaction the enemy is hoping to get out of this little event is going to be the opposite of what they want. Nobody who isn't a total borg and has the slightest bit of intelligence is going to feel bad enough to join their shit infested side and spout "oh woe is jew let us rain shekels upon them.".

The idiotic xians and other filth however will probably be crying themselves to sleep in either fear or sadness. "oh why wuld jewsus let this hahppen, how culd our blood drinking gawd stand for this." "oh no thuh anti-christ! The devil gains power, only a red skinned horned ghoul could doo sumthing like this to such a beutiful werk of art." "THE LAWD AIN'T POWERFUL ENUFF TO PROTECT US FRUM THE DEVIL, WUT GAWD CAN SAVE US NOW?"

That's when you get christards joining Satanism out of fear for their hides and still retaining their borg xtian mind. "we worship you now satan, spare us from your wrath, we grovel before you and hope that you will keep us saved so that we can continue with our pitiful, lazy, goyim lives in safety."

Its funny also when people also go back to Christianity like one goes back to their rapist to relive their memories. Oy vey, John the Baptist. I wanted to be a Gnostic Templar kike but I can't because I am not a kike. Oy veyyyyy. Must make Satanism now into a Gnostic Templar Jew thing and have my Slavation through the Satan and not the Christ, Johnny Baptist was Dionyssus, the first pope was a Gentile, Vegan diet and Celibacy, Catholicism is Paganism cuz Muh Similarities. Oy veh, veh veh vau shekel.

If someone wants to be a "Gnostic" or a "Templar" and seeks a Christ with another name, find a new basis to rationalize Veganism, read the bible cause they believe it has content, there is no point to be here at all. This already exists.

Might as well be booted out. This almost happened already.

ladies and Gentlemen, may i presen to you... ANOTHER Winz of our FINAL RTR(note: we havent even being doing it for a full YEAR! :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :cool: :cool: )

https://www.france24.com/en/20190420-france-yellow-vests-protests-violence-notre-dame-fire-anger-riot-billion-restoration

How is that ´Raising energies` working for you kikes?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was debating whether to draw attention to this article as it has an anti-white slant to it but it actually shows what kind of people that they have let into their country.

Billionaire Races to Pledge Money to Rebuild Notre Dame Then Came the Backlash

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/billionaires-raced-to-pledge-money-to-rebuild-notre-dame-then-came-the-backlash-20190419-p51fjr.html

Artanis said:
Article 1
Frinnis said:
Article 2

Uhm...is it weird that the amount of numerology is too damn high? I'm sure I'm not the only one right?

15, 24, 6, 60,000, 1.5, 15 etc.etc.

I mean tell me I'm not the only person who went ADD on the whole numbers used by the financial benefits.

The whole debate just exposes the State Capitalist dupeishness of taxes. Like it's been said before for fucks sake even by the likes of Ron Paul who is questionable at best and similarly both Cobra and Mageson agree in prior times. A National sales tax would solve the issues.

Basically these guys are just covering themselves to prevent their shekels from being (((berged))). It's basically anti-volkish measures taken by France and their continual tribal war. It's the same thing in Leon Degrelles assessment of the 1934 time period about 3 to 4 months into the year. The volk worker and proletariat vs the rich and petite bourgeois and bourgeois looked at each other and said "You aren't the bad guy to each other". They understood both are needed just one has more and one has less.(pardon the use of communist lingo but at least in a few occasions of the JoS Dugdale '36 translation there is the use of these words by Hitler).

Both of these articles just instigate a economic judeo-bolshevik perspective. I'm not against it as people see the tribe as Amdusias said "Blatant manifestion" but it sounds to me like the religious and shabbos are "Oy veying" at the people and their misguided attempts at proper economics, which these dupes really don't want. (((Muh poor hymies and their hustles, just some numerology and torah lessons))).

essentially the merchant Jews at the top in France assumed they would get a charitable tax break from the Goyim after the fire....turns out they were very wrong.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
They raised millions of dollars in just matter of few days to rebuild it ...meanwhile kids are dying and starving every day!

They might have programmed the sympathetic energy raised by the Goyim with *Muh Notre Jewess* to manifest into money. If is not the sympathetic energy, they definitely programmed anyway energy for this reason. They might use the money from the Goyim to fund other terror attacks on them, who knows.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
They raised millions of dollars in just matter of few days to rebuild it ...meanwhile kids are dying and starving every day!

Unfortunately it gets worse. There is counter-propaganda news stating that the hundreds of millions if not over a billion dollars from these world-wide donations aren't enough to repair the cathedral.

In fact if you search around there is like a triple attack. On one hand yay shekels not for goyim but for goying and keeping the hustle up yay christardity, another it's not enough shekels; can the state even pitch in and cover it as well, and finally these shekel donations are causing more protest and more repeats of other possible targets of future fires.

So basically it seems like the Judenpresse is middle manning the whole situation for, against, and towards a direction. Along with Qaballistic aspects such as numerology and the poor in Hitler's terminology "Judeo-Bolsheviks" on the religious front.

So basically this whole fire spree occurs is just another attempt at pumping the Qaballah much like I said before on "Marin month October 2018(North Korea church pump, 54 rosary pump, St. Michaels benediction prayer pump, etc.etc.". It's just a pumping fest of juden and goyim flexing for (((their future plans))).

All the more reason to do RTRs.... :twisted:

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
So stupid, yeah let's donate millions for a building and let children starve and live in poverty... that's xianity for you though, an xian building is more valuable than children are :roll:

Lydia said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:
So stupid, yeah let's donate millions for a building and let children starve and live in poverty... that's xianity for you though, an xian building is more valuable than children are :roll:

And then they call people "Devils helpers" or some shit and tell that your going to Hell for calling that out.
Hey! With PLEASURE!

And they wonder why people hate (((them))) :lol:

That is why we need to RUTHLESSLY And MERCILESSLY SKIN them FUCKING ALIVE with The FINAL RTRs Sister! :twisted: :twisted:
And who knows?...
Maybe thatll ACTUALLY happen sooner or later :cool: :twisted: X666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back