Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

Egon said:
More "White Horror" movies?

Trailer for "Midsommar" movie, maybe another "Whites are horror monsters" kinda thing (they put a few people of color in a 100% White Pagan inviroment), but studio A24 did some interesrinting stuff with "The Witch" (2015) which was a 100% White movie with some anti-xtian messages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJC5ta_An7A
The witch is such a goood movie. Got suggested it from you on the old forum :p

Both the director Ari Aster and this actress with evident genetic deceases, Milly SHAPIRO, are kikes. Now the blasphemy and the focus on ugliness in both "Hereditary" and this upcoming film Midsommar makes much more sense.

xlnt said:
Has anyone here watched the movie "Hereditary"?
It's about a family being manipulated by a secretive cult who worships Paimon, and who wants to transfer him into a human being (?).
In the beginning of the film a small child in the family named Charlie is somehow posessed by Paimon.
screen-shot-2018-04-16-at-5-05-16-pm.png

In the end the cult succeeds in transferring over Paimon to a male human being since Paimon requires a male body, according to this cult. In order to do this they "sacrifice" three family members, of which two of them are beheaded. Weird movie to say the least. It portrays demons and witchcraft as very sinister and evil the way most Hollywood movies do.

Joans-Symbols.png

The movie is very well made though.

Egon said:
Both the director Ari Aster and this actress with evident genetic deceases, Milly SHAPIRO, are kikes. Now the blasphemy and the focus on ugliness in both "Hereditary" and this upcoming film Midsommar makes much more sense.

xlnt said:
Has anyone here watched the movie "Hereditary"?
It's about a family being manipulated by a secretive cult who worships Paimon, and who wants to transfer him into a human being (?).
In the beginning of the film a small child in the family named Charlie is somehow posessed by Paimon.
screen-shot-2018-04-16-at-5-05-16-pm.png

In the end the cult succeeds in transferring over Paimon to a male human being since Paimon requires a male body, according to this cult. In order to do this they "sacrifice" three family members, of which two of them are beheaded. Weird movie to say the least. It portrays demons and witchcraft as very sinister and evil the way most Hollywood movies do.

Joans-Symbols.png

The movie is very well made though.
It seem that they are trying to make White people's and specificaly ((Pagans)) look really bad...just as a kike would.

luis said:
It seem that they are trying to make White people's and specificaly ((Pagans)) look really bad...just as a kike would.

Yes. It's too bad though as I enjoyed the movie at first. Extremely well directed, great acting etc. Oh well.

xlnt said:
luis said:

Yes. It's too bad though as I enjoyed the movie at first. Extremely well directed, great acting etc. Oh well.
Yeah, i hate when the movie is good but i hate the message :? Fucking kikes :x

Hi all,

I wanted to share a two series that I really enjoyed:

Witch Spring (1, 2 & 3)
- Witches are deities
- Hunted buy the priests
- You play as a little witch that has to discover her power

Little Witch Academia
- The main protagonist has to discover the 7 words of power to restore the magic to the world
- 9 witches have founded the academia, new 9 witches have to save the world

27c9a5fcdf98ad3270586b8c20287772.jpg

Cheers,
Ed

Bung said:
https://instagram.com/aratoserpent?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=2dyepr364o7a
https://twitter.com/AratoSerpent?s=09

Bung please post on an appropriate thread next time. Your posts can't be transfered but they had to be on the appropriate category.

Recommending Attack on Titan in one SJW rant:

“Yeah, Attack on Titan's whole 'Jews used to rule and brutally oppress the world and fled after losing a war and are the only people who can turn into Titans and literally eat people' thing is, y'know, pretty gross and maybe a reason not to buy/read/watch it, just FYI.”
— Jessica Price (@Delafina777) February 11, 2019

2019.02.15-03.28-boundingintocomics-5c66daa541f95.png

Egon said:
Recommending Attack on Titan in one SJW rant:

“Yeah, Attack on Titan's whole 'Jews used to rule and brutally oppress the world and fled after losing a war and are the only people who can turn into Titans and literally eat people' thing is, y'know, pretty gross and maybe a reason not to buy/read/watch it, just FYI.”
— Jessica Price (@Delafina777) February 11, 2019

2019.02.15-03.28-boundingintocomics-5c66daa541f95.png

Well thanks Jessica, I will be adding Attack on Titan on my list to watch now :D

I've only heard of it and I guess it popular but I didn't know it was like that. Thanks for the heads up Egon.

Lastly, those dumb ass sjws make shit upabout white being oppressive and it's claims that have no proof whatsoever and can be shown to them with factual evidence that they are wrong. When we state the jews are in control and do evil shit literally everyday and provide all the proof in the world then somehow by some bizarre reason we're in the wrong to them. We really are living in a clown world. When proof is right in front of you and you still deny it you're either insane or the part of the guilty party trying to hide and save yourself from repercussion. K I'm done with my rant :p

I'm really enjoying the Shield Hero series. It's refreshing seeing a protagonist using hatred and even dark power/magic as a way to get stronger and defeat the enemies trying to hurt the innocent.

I thought they were going to throw in xian morals of letting a slaver get away with his life so "he can live and suffer with his sins" nonsense but in the same episode they show how dumb of a decision that was and almost got one of the main characters killed for it. Interesting enough the main religion looks like xianity and even have a very similar cross. This religion is very corrupted and has been scheming against the protagonist and even against the queen to be.

Back to that slaver, after a scuffle he ran to a statue and started praying to his "god" to strike down his enemies and from under this statue arose a dinosaur (reptile). :shock:

It's funny how feminists are pissed off that the writer made the villain a woman who lied about being raped and are calling the writer a woman hater but the writer is a woman..... :thinking face:...

Idk where they got their b.s. from since the protagonist has to rely on a female he raised to be a warrior to be his sword since all he can mostly do is defend as thus why he is the Shield Hero. He even recruits two other girls and they kick ass as well. Even the nation he starts off in is a matriarcal monarchy so all this destroys any claims about women hating. With all that the show doesn't make the man into an dumb brute like in Hollywood where only the women are smart in hero/action movies.

Lastly in another show called Kaguya Sama Live is War, I saw they put Orion's Belt as one of the character's profile pic. This show is just a comedy and nothing spiritually deep but that part made me think how cool it is that you see Japan constantly mention Orion's Belt in many anime.:)

First I was like, nah another Isekai show, but with all the SJW attacking this anime like with Goblin Slayer, I thought it gotta be good. :lol: And it surely damn is.

hailourtruegod said:
It's funny how feminists are pissed off that the writer made the villain a woman who lied about being raped and are calling the writer a woman hater but the writer is a woman..... :thinking face:...

Kaguya-sama is hilarious, besides the Orion reference, it's a wholesome show to sit through and relax once in a while (you mean Kaguya-sama: LOVE is war).

Lastly in another show called Kaguya Sama Live is War, I saw they put Orion's Belt as one of the character's profile pic. This show is just a comedy and nothing spiritually deep but that part made me think how cool it is that you see Japan constantly mention Orion's Belt in many anime.:)

Egon said:
First I was like, nah another Isekai show, but with all the SJW attacking this anime like with Goblin Slayer, I thought it gotta be good. :lol: And it surely damn is.

hailourtruegod said:

Kaguya-sama is hilarious, besides the Orion reference, it's a wholesome show to sit through and relax once in a while (you mean Kaguya-sama: LOVE is war).

Loving the Shield Hero anime too! Definitily something that i love to watch.

It's really awesome how many anime have some real morals and not some SJW bullshits...this is why i mostly watch animes.

luis said:
Egon said:

hailourtruegod said:

It's really awesome how many anime have some real morals and not some SJW bullshits...this is why i mostly watch animes.

@Luis

Agreed

"yOu'Re sUcH a WeEb. MaRvEl uNiVeRsE iS wAy cOoLeR. GrOw uP." -guy who is easily swayed by pretty special effects.

Yeah because either morals that are so basic that it's something that should be taught to 5 year olds or flat out xian "morals" garbage is so much better huh.

I grew up watching the xian sjw heroes umm I mean marvel heroes and slowly stopped watching it when I got in my 20s and now after a few years into anime it's obvious the best hollywood movies/shows don't come close to teaching morals or even having a solid plot as the good anime out there. Even the slice of life or comedy anime is way better than shit like with the jews seth rogan or adam sandler which always play as the "lovable losers". :roll:

@Egon

I was the same with SH. Lol I didn't watch it after the 3rd or 4th episode and the same with Kaguya-Sama. The latter I started watching after I finally checked out the Chika dance video which a lot of people kept talking about and saw how smooth the animation was thanks to the body tracking I heard they used. While watching that scene I saw A-1 Pictures were behind it and that convinced me and I'm glad I did. Also yeah I did mean Love and not Live. I didn't see that mistake until after it was posted. Lol

hailourtruegod said:
luis said:
Egon said:

@Luis

Agreed

"yOu'Re sUcH a WeEb. MaRvEl uNiVeRsE iS wAy cOoLeR. GrOw uP." -guy who is easily swayed by pretty special effects.

Yeah because either morals that are so basic that it's something that should be taught to 5 year olds or flat out xian "morals" garbage is so much better huh.

I grew up watching the xian sjw heroes umm I mean marvel heroes and slowly stopped watching it when I got in my 20s and now after a few years into anime it's obvious the best hollywood movies/shows don't come close to teaching morals or even having a solid plot as the good anime out there. Even the slice of life or comedy anime is way better than shit like with the jews seth rogan or adam sandler which always play as the "lovable losers". :roll:

@Egon

I was the same with SH. Lol I didn't watch it after the 3rd or 4th episode and the same with Kaguya-Sama. The latter I started watching after I finally checked out the Chika dance video which a lot of people kept talking about and saw how smooth the animation was thanks to the body tracking I heard they used. While watching that scene I saw A-1 Pictures were behind it and that convinced me and I'm glad I did. Also yeah I did mean Love and not Live. I didn't see that mistake until after it was posted. Lol
I never really was attracted by Marvel heros lol
I always find them boring for the most part.
Especially Spider-Man, always found it really basic and boring. Make sense if you think that it was created by a jew.
Japan is one of the few that has still some pagan morals.

I like how in Bloodborne there is a hive mind grey boss called "Living Failures". They have one health barr in contrast to other multiple bossess with a health barr for each one, meaning the greys don't have individuality.

Basically this is a cosmic horror game of the Souls franchise, about an ancient civilization that was wiped out by worshipping Greys and using blood infusion, and in the future there's this (((church))) that also uses the same blood healing that wiped out that civilization. There's this system in the game where you can achieve Insight points, and the more you have the more you can see and hear things in the astral, but you become more susceptible of being cursed to death if you face certain alien enemies.

He's joking here but this sums up the lore of the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wheTu6E5WeM

maxresdefault.jpg

Now there's this half-spider NPC looking like a Jew poster, who worships an alien god, and says you're like a "beast of the field" hmmm.... There's a part where he's left some coins as a trap near a cliff to attract the player and push them.

In a dialogue if you confront him and chose the option "Of course I think ill of you!" he says:

"Oh, it pains me to hear it. You've made yourself a misreckoning. I shared with you a thing most secret. Now you're witness to a miracle, and all the stronger for it! It's plain as a pikestaff. Now, say in my heart, you were as a lamb to my God. Well, you weren't to know, and it wasn't for you to know. All's well, that ends well, I say." [laughs]

big_1492450292_image.jpg

Suggestion:
This thread has swollen to the point where movies, games and series could be separated into their own threads.

Spoiler Alert for the 5th episode of the 8th season of game of thrones incoming

The two jew writers for the show went and put the whole biblical apocalypse shit in the end of this episode. After fire literally came down from the sky (from a dragon being rode and ordered around by a female character who has platinum hair and blue eyes and very fair skin) and destroyed the whole city called Kings Landing (possible tie in to how Satan is King of this world) and burned nearly everyone alive one main character survived it all because plot armour but what stood out to even normies was the white horse covered in blood that just appeared out of nowhere. The whole horseman of the apocalypse crap like in that "This is America" music video. Like I said, the reference was so obvious that I have seen normies even point it out.

The jew writers who changed major details than from the books put a holocaust type event in the show. I saw the behind the scenes afterwards and one of the kikes said the scene was and I quote "apocalyptically beautiful".

They both seemed odd in their behaviour when talking about the episode. Even more odd than the usual jew traits like being fidgety and just looking off.

It's nice seeing millions of fans of this series hating the show now and talking shit about the writers.

hailourtruegod said:
Spoiler Alert for the 5th episode of the 8th season of game of thrones incoming

The two jew writers for the show went and put the whole biblical apocalypse shit in the end of this episode. After fire literally came down from the sky (from a dragon being rode and ordered around by a female character who has platinum hair and blue eyes and very fair skin) and destroyed the whole city called Kings Landing (possible tie in to how Satan is King of this world) and burned nearly everyone alive one main character survived it all because plot armour but what stood out to even normies was the white horse covered in blood that just appeared out of nowhere. The whole horseman of the apocalypse crap like in that "This is America" music video. Like I said, the reference was so obvious that I have seen normies even point it out.

The jew writers who changed major details than from the books put a holocaust type event in the show. I saw the behind the scenes afterwards and one of the kikes said the scene was and I quote "apocalyptically beautiful".

They both seemed odd in their behaviour when talking about the episode. Even more odd than the usual jew traits like being fidgety and just looking off.

It's nice seeing millions of fans of this series hating the show now and talking shit about the writers.

And by holocaust I don't mean the holohoax but the one that jews want to cause on the whole world.

The Cult of The Watchers from Drakengard 1 are basically Xians.
In the original Japanese version, the characters say "Kami" as in singular "God" rather than Gods in the English version.
The Angels/Watchers of "God" (the Hebrew YHWH) feast on human flesh.

I found an anime called Seraphim of the End a few days ago and I just finished watching it.

Owari no Seraph (the non translated title)

It's basicly about a world torn apart, many adults died because of some humans experimenting on other humans and trying to bring 'angels' into the world to control them and advance 'humanity'.
The vampires took the children in to keep them 'safe' .. but it isn't always the best place..
Then there is the Demon army (name) which is humans that equip cursed gear (that have demons with them that are said to mess with the mind) but actually do not seem to bad at all.. The one that is seen most in the show tells the main character things and actually helps him.
Also saying 'vampires and demons are not the ones that should be feared, humans are' (or something along those lines) and literally saying about the 'angel experiment' that the main character should stay away from it because it is 'evil' or something.

So yes, there is also corruption/conspiracy within the plot story.

Just thought its interesting and I enjoyed watching it.

Game of Thrones analized so you don't need to waste your time on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyewCoMXVkk

tumblr_prvdj3K4Kk1qigfjto1_500.jpg

Egon said:

Another good video trashing the last season. I wouldn't even had brought up GoT in my message in this thread if it wasn't for that blatant biblical trash at the end of episode 5.

I had an interesting thought. After watching a video about how in Sweden they are trying to ban Nordic symbols and letters the guy in the video mentioned how there has been an awakening in viking culture and he thinks shows like GoT and Vikings have to do with it but I think it's because of the awakening rituals because of our work here is why those shows were successful but the thought that came in mind is that perhaps D&D ruined the show on purpose because maybe they wanted o do something about the awakening and love for viking/pagan European cultures. That's my theory. But if it was true that's why they ruin the show then it hasn't turned out how they wanted. All the hate is going directly towards them and I fucking love that that's the case XD

luis said:
Egon said:

hailourtruegod said:

After watching the last episodes of Shield Hero i really raccomend it a lot! I'm just going to say that something happens that makes me love it and as always the japanese are so good with this...the "Devil" against the Pope...its really something!

Blade of the Immortal will get a new anime adaptation:

https://myanimelist.net/news/57663270

1558577168-8c902c51536ce6068bd243f82e365c07.jpeg

Synopsis
To end his eternal suffering, he must slay one thousand enemies! Manji, a ronin warrior of feudal Japan, has been cursed with immortality. To rid himself of this curse and end his life of misery, he must slay one thousand evil men! His quest begins when a young girl seeks his help in taking revenge on her parents' killers... and his quest won't end until the blood of a thousand has spilled! (Source: Dark Horse Comics)

I love your consistent hatred for this show.

Egon said:

Ninja 666 said:
I love your consistent hatred for this show.
Actually I enjoyed it up to the point of Daenerys leaving brownland, ie up where there was material writen by the book's author.

hailourtruegod said:
All the hate is going directly towards them and I fucking love that that's the case XD
I wonder if in their reptilian brains they thought "well we have had enough human behavior classes now with our fellow Zuckerberg, I know what the goyim want to see in screen they're gonna cheer for it!!" lol

****RISE OF THE SHIELD HERO SPOILERS INCOMING****

The latest arc in the Rising of the Shield Hero is amazing. The show as a whole has proved to be incredible in my opinion but the last 3 episodes stand out the most. As Luis said it's a fight between "god" and the devil. The leader of the 3 hero church, the pope, is the one fighting the 4 heroes and their companions. Though the pope himself has no power within him and is using the power of his believers to empower his own weapon as opposed to the 4 heroes and their companions using their own powers and strength. The pope is constantly ordering his followers to send their "mana", which is basically the energy of the soul, to the weapon the pope is using. He forces his followers to keep going even though it's clearly killing them the longer they keep going.

The main protagonist uses the "rage shield" which is basically the power of a dragon he absorbed into his shield but when he enables this ability the dragon tells him that most of the power is coming from within the protagonist's himself. There's this whole bit of the rage consuming him but his 3 partners are able to bring him back from losing control and i feel like that's pretty much the same as balancing the soul. In my opinion the overwhelming rage is the masculine energy and the feminine energy, which is represented by his 3 female companions, is what brings him back to his senses and is able to consciously control the overwhelming power that defeats the pope.

I find it interesting that the voice of the dragon within the protagonists right before dealing the final blow mentions the gods. Plural. As opposed to the singular god the pope keeps mentioning.

A quick summarization of the back story of what lead to this arc is that the 4 heroes found out the church is corrupt and conspiring against the heroes and the Queen. Even using useful idiots like the girl in the beginning who falsely accused the protagonist of rape to make people hate him. She finds out she was being used after the pope tries to cut loose ends and kill her and then at the end she joins the protagonist to destroy pope in the show. Oh and the symbol of the church is a literal xian cross but with the two side ends slipping down a bit. Subtle LOL.

This is definetly my favorite anime so far in the few I've seen. I haven't ever seen any type of media so based before but I'm sure Egon would point to Berserk lol as it seems that one is the same in this regards if not more from his posts about it. (Which I still plan on reading the Berserk manga!)

Lastly I like how the writer actually makes all the things mentioned that seem important very relevant to the story. Unlike GoT where things were made out to be incredibly important to the plot but then never mentioned again in the last season or didn't have any affect to the climax of the story. This lady shows how a Gentile does a way better job at writing stories than any kike ever can. Also the Queen and other female warriors aren't even "Mary Sues" in which they don't just come and save the day without any trouble because they are so perfect whamen :roll: like you see in Hollywood. Most are competent but not overpowered where's it's ridiculous.

In closing I'm not saying the writer is one of us here or has any ties with us whatsoever as there's no proof to that but I just I find it very interesting this is what's in the show. Then again it's not that hard to just take a quick look at the xian church and see how ugly and corrupt it is and it's believable someone with very great writing skills can make a good story out of it.

luis said:
After watching the last episodes of Shield Hero i really raccomend it a lot! I'm just going to say that something happens that makes me love it and as always the japanese are so good with this...the "Devil" against the Pope...its really something!
hailourtruegod said:
The latest arc in the Rising of the Shield Hero is amazing...
What is more telling is the pope demanding prayers of the believers to fill his powers while blabbering about "god's justice" while it can't do shit without the believers' own energies. Also it's funny these episodes being aired right now when real life pope is doing the exact same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back