Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jew Woman Goes Nuts on the Bus, Threatens to Ritually Murder Goyim at the Synagogue by crucifixion

Jack

Man these Jews are losing their minds. This happened when we started the RTRs probably last year.

https://youtu.be/0bKpihd3J8k

Jew woman: Goyim! You’re all goyim!

Bus rider: That’s terrible. The whole bus has to sit and listen to you. We will record it.

Jew woman: Goyim! These are goyim! Goyim! Goyim, Damn goyim! You are goyim! Goyim – is it clear? Is this clear to you all? What “easy”? What “easy,” goy?! You’re goyim! You’re goyim! You are goyim! Azohen vey! [More Yiddish]

Bus rider: Call the cops! Listen, Bitch… Call the cops!

Jew woman: Call them! Do it! Go do it! We’ll see who wins! Go do it!

Bus rider: Need to tell the driver to call the cops…

Jew woman: I’m a Jewess, I will slaughter every one of you! You raise your paws at me, on a Jewess, you would put your paws on me and I would slaughter all of you!

Bus rider: You are a kikess, not a Jewess! Kikes, not Jews, remember that, bitch!

Jew woman: I will kill you!

Bus rider: Kike, not Jew, understand?

Jew woman: We are the kikes, we will kill you, you get it?

Bus rider: There are no Jews. You have always been kikes.

Jewish woman: I’ll tear you into meat! You’re all meat! I’ll tear you into meat! You are bastards. You think I understand something? I understand nothing. I’ll tear you apart! Let’s try! Come here, come over here!

Bus rider: Somebody spit in her face.

Jewish woman: Come over here! Come over! I’ll crucify you in the synagogue! You understand? I’ll crucify you in the synagogue! Our rabbis will tear out your guts! You got that? You’ve worked me into such a state. Is this good? I’ll go to the synagogue and complain to my rabbi! The rabbis will tear you all apart! We’ll see what happens when rabbi Shepelman (?) learns about all this! He pushes around Putin just like that! That rabbi controls all the Jews.

Are you out of your mind? We’ll see what happens when Rabbi Shepelman comes and we see what happens. We will play, we will play well. And they’ll tear you apart like meat. If I call Rabbi Shepelman, all of Israel (people not state) will kick you around. All of Israel, all of the Jewish nation will tear you all apart. All the Jews will be here, they will tear apart everyone, no one will live!

You will see. We will see who kills whom. We will see.

I have the video saved. Another on screen admission by the depraved Jews about their own programs.

I am putting this on the announcements for a day or two so people can see how much kikes love them, and also the effects of the RTR's and what they create out of the alien jews, who have full meltdowns on the public.

Obviously this can't be watched because of my country :x fucking kikes.

But yeah nothing new for a jew...more Rtr ;)

Use some online proxy or download it. It's worth the lol.

luis said:

No wonder i cant watch that vid in my country :lol: If only more of them would act like idiotic crazy beasts, more people would open their eyes and see what those almighty jews actually are.

So i couldnt watch the vid in my country and my vpn wasnt working anymore but there is another way to watch the vid, Copy the link and paste it in a youtube to mp4 converter. the converter has acces to the video so you will be able to download the video and see it that way.

Egon said:
Use some online proxy or download it. It's worth the lol.

luis said:

I'll do it and i'll laugh at her while i do the Final Rtr ;)

This is an extremely serious video and just shows even the lowest of the low jews just want all Gentiles basically to go extinct. This is not a joke. This is just a random jew on the bus, somewhere randomly in Russia. There was another incident like that too.

They hate us, all of them, and all of them plan to kill us, but some of them admit it publicly and some do not. That's the only difference.

Anyone who discovers or even suspects that we are children of the true Father, will do all they can to have us make a public mockery of ourselves (& in turn our father). They would love us acting this way 10 times more than we enjoy them acting this way, believe me. They're so miserable that misery brings them joy!
My name is Richard. This is my first post and I'm goddamn glad to be among you finally. I was a fan in the early millennium (Angelfire and AOL, lol), & always a child of the father since birth. Even as I attended Catholic School until 4th grade. When I was removed.
Countless praise to the father!

lefthandmann said:
Anyone who discovers or even suspects that we are children of the true Father, will do all they can to have us make a public mockery of ourselves (& in turn our father). They would love us acting this way 10 times more than we enjoy them acting this way, believe me. They're so miserable that misery brings them joy!
My name is Richard. This is my first post and I'm goddamn glad to be among you finally. I was a fan in the early millennium (Angelfire and AOL, lol), & always a child of the father since birth. Even as I attended Catholic School until 4th grade. When I was removed.
Countless praise to the father!

You are very welcome. Check our sites if you haven't done so already www.satanisgod.org

What's VERY revealing here is how she mentioned that she has connections with rabbis that can curse people if you listen closely. She even mentioned that Putin has rabbi puppeteers pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Russia_-_putin_and_rabbis.jpg

She's just an average and typical jewess. Now imagine what rabbis and the jews behind the scenes and in secrecy plot and think of the "goyim". We need not look further than the talmudic scripts and the torah itself. They are physical manifestations of these books after all

I remember another video like this years ago in some english speaking place.

This is even more crazy than anything some writer could come up with for a fictional evil Character or something.

Are there any other vids like this? if so can someone share em? I tried to look em up on the web but looks like i dont know the way... didnt find anything

Note the Jewess constantly refers to "tearing into and ripping apart" the Gentiles. This is the Purim ritual in which from the time they are young they engage in this ritual in which they are told to tear into and rip apart the enemies of Jews. This is how deep this alien psychosis goes in their reptilian race.

This post contains distressing/upsetting images.

Yes, there was another video of a common female jew spewing abuse on a bus, saying something like "may your smile turn to blood".

lefthandmann said:
They're so miserable that misery brings them joy!
Schadenfreude.

Braun666 said:
What's VERY revealing here is how she mentioned that she has connections with rabbis that can curse people if you listen closely. She even mentioned that Putin has rabbi puppeteers pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Russia_-_putin_and_rabbis.jpg

She's just an average and typical jewess. Now imagine what rabbis and the jews behind the scenes and in secrecy plot and think of the "goyim". We need not look further than the talmudic scripts and the torah itself. They are physical manifestations of these books after all
In case anyone hasn't seen these -
This post contains distressing/upsetting images.

DASKmq4.png

sQl7x24.png

zPfgIQn.png

myuVwUd.png

kGWMKbY.png

T6AnEZ4.png

2Ti0h75.png

9prDnvc.png

PUgeYZx.png

iuneAxb.png

uqxaqg1.png

sFZUlTf.png

PefMX4n.png

Ti15rTx.png

txW9Mdr.png

What's that? Old donald fart is to protect the interests of shitsrael? I saw an article once where a woman said something along the lines of it is the role of every US president to protect the interests of the people of israel.

3Rmxat0.jpg

3kc0rl2.png

(Note: some say - and a speculation is that - holograms of planes, and actual internal explosives, were used to do this; that blaming muslim extremists is an attempt to create such a huge emotional and mental outburst worldwide, that these powerful emotional and mental energies were stolen and twisted into manipulating and forcing you to accept being raped by those who are not your own; enjoying the welcoming of your own destruction by 'other people'; making you be a willing slave; being in love with Stockholm syndrome)

F0yoQFL.png

NSfW
https://i.imgur.com/FoPgLGB.jpg

gqf4vMF.jpg

0rJbmEK.jpg

yZCJYca.png

hR98qtC.png

wtCZkEw.png

2TVc3zG.jpg

8JpYb86.jpg

VcEcqvp.png

YW1R4mJ.png

r8A4maE.png

By the way - Lord Amdusias is White; but He has a darker/tanned-like skin complexion. This has been covered in another thread.

Been a while since I seen Exit the Jewtrix. But didn't Cobra put something like this in his video of such similar thing ironically on the bus? Except it was the whole screaming your children are retarded and may your grin turn to blood x3.

Jack said:
Man these Jews are losing their minds. This happened when we started the RTRs probably last year.

Bus rider: That’s terrible. The whole bus has to sit and listen to you. We will record it.

Jew woman: Goyim! These are goyim! Goyim! Goyim, Damn goyim! You are goyim! Goyim – is it clear? Is this clear to you all? What “easy”? What “easy,” goy?! You’re goyim! You’re goyim! You are goyim! Azohen vey! [More Yiddish]

Jew woman: I’m a Jewess, I will slaughter every one of you! You raise your paws at me, on a Jewess, you would put your paws on me and I would slaughter all of you!

It was removed from JewTube already. Wow that was fast.

Good morning Kike lurkers!!
Bus rider: You are a kikess, not a Jewess! Kikes, not Jews, remember that, bitch!

Jewish woman: I’ll tear you into meat! You’re all meat! I’ll tear you into meat! You are bastards. You think I understand something? I understand nothing. I’ll tear you apart! Let’s try! Come here, come over here!

Jewish woman: Come over here! Come over! I’ll crucify you in the synagogue! You understand? I’ll crucify you in the synagogue! Our rabbis will tear out your guts! You got that? You’ve worked me into such a state. Is this good? I’ll go to the synagogue and complain to my rabbi! The rabbis will tear you all apart! We’ll see what happens when rabbi Shepelman (?) learns about all this! He pushes around Putin just like that! That rabbi controls all the Jews.

Are you out of your mind? We’ll see what happens when Rabbi Shepelman comes and we see what happens. We will play, we will play well. And they’ll tear you apart like meat. If I call Rabbi Shepelman, all of Israel (people not state) will kick you around. All of Israel, all of the Jewish nation will tear you all apart. All the Jews will be here, they will tear apart everyone, no one will live!

I have the video saved. Another on screen admission by the depraved Jews about their own programs.

Within one day the youtube account asociated with the video was terminated.

Do you have a way to share the video file? This is important evidence to the jewish insanity and alien nature that needs to be saved and spread.

WE WILL BLOT YOU OUT COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY!!! THE REVERSE TORAH RITUALS WILL CONTINUE. ONWARDS TO VICTORY AND HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

VoiceofEnki said:
Within one day the youtube account asociated with the video was terminated.

Do you have a way to share the video file? This is important evidence to the jewish insanity and alien nature that needs to be saved and spread.

Here it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjlL_MlbGLo

You can use https://youtubemp4.to/ to save it as a mp4 file and then share it at your convenience or create a jewtube account and upload it.

Even more revealing is the evidence in this video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZbvWCQbimc

I highly recommend saving and sharing this one as well. It shows rabbis blatantly using the torah to curse Ariel sharon a former jew PM of pissrael. He died as a result of this curse. Now you can only imagine what the kikes at the top do in secrecy.

Jack said:

I can't view the video. I get the message that the account that posted it has been closed.

FancyMancy said:
Lucky Larry memetic enforcement picture

Mind perhaps letting me know what this amount of 3.5 x 2 in 7 billion, really the amount?

I remember reading on either the old forums or one of the affiliate websites covering 9/11 that basically several weeks to months before the attacks (((Larry Silverstein))), had an insurance policy covering the WTC site for 12 billion. Upon cancelling and re-insuring he was charged either 25 or 50 million dollars for breaking the contract, a drop in the bucket compared to what he would gain additionally.

Upon the new insurance giving him an estimate the number 15 billion came up. So for a scant loss of 25/50 million he gain 3 billion on top or more like 2.95-2.97 billion.

Is this information correct that *I* remember reading about? Or is your memetic enforcement picture correct?

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lucky Larry memetic enforcement picture

Mind perhaps letting me know what this amount of 3.5 x 2 in 7 billion, really the amount?

I remember reading on either the old forums or one of the affiliate websites covering 9/11 that basically several weeks to months before the attacks (((Larry Silverstein))), had an insurance policy covering the WTC site for 12 billion. Upon cancelling and re-insuring he was charged either 25 or 50 million dollars for breaking the contract, a drop in the bucket compared to what he would gain additionally.

Upon the new insurance giving him an estimate the number 15 billion came up. So for a scant loss of 25/50 million he gain 3 billion on top or more like 2.95-2.97 billion.

Is this information correct that *I* remember reading about? Or is your memetic enforcement picture correct?
Actually, I don't recall reading that. The numbers might not be exact, and it looks more and more that "official" records show things to be in a better, or less-bad, light than actual figures/statistics. Including with "freedom of information" requests. Either way, the jew makes money off your misery and pain and suffering and death, etc. Search my posts for martin shkreli, the "Most-hated man in America".

I once did a calculation (bearing in mind that maths is not my strong point) that in one particular year, the amount of oil available and being sold, compared with the amount of deficit, in the UK, that extrapolating from just oil alone, if money was used properly there wouldn't be any deficit nor any debt at all and things could look good in maybe a year (this does not take into full account of paying wages and things). People may protest, demonstrate, picket, complain, petition...but the dirty government ignores it and continues on doing shit, slowly, taking its time. It's as if the people are in a forced marriage with the government, and the government is exacting domestic violence against us all the time.

Again - I was told the Federal Reserve is to demand 9 or $10 deliberately, on top of every $1 borrowed, so as to never be able to pay it off; keeping all wives of the government (re: the Goyim being "the bride of 'christ'") in cyclical redundancy and perpetual debt and slavery, owing more and more to "the powers that be", "the one percent", while the serf, peon, peasant slaves live on the bread line, trying to make ends meet. Also - with the European jewnion being, as I was told once, to "take on" the USA (creating a "United States of Europe") which would then seek peace and join together "as one"...I also realised that with the amount of debt/deficit in the USA & the UK being second and being 51st State (2001) (convenient year)...that the jew is just making money any way possible - or by any means necessary.

Think of any business who has enough money. They could provide free funeral services, for example. Making money of people's death. How disgusting and unsacred.

As I said - the numbers might not be exact and "official" figures are not necesarily actual figures. The jew is an international mafia, and we all (or some) know about omertà. The jew's "holy books" say to lie bare-faced (despite some wearing facial hair!) to non-jews. "Freedom of information" requests might be an Article-50-type of empty legislation, but the jew is incredibly clever and complicates things (e.g. business legislation/red tape, of which it is presumed every business breaks at least some laws every single day, due to their complexity), and can provide just enough or just the right amount and type of things in these informations. i.e. we know only what the jew wants us to know and due to complexity of red tape, leglisation can, if necessary, be enforced to screw you over more; we're too st00peed to understand, so we are punished (as I said recently - you are an illiterate Goy living centuries ago and must obey what "the" bible says, paying shekels, and if you miss church you pay a fine; the parallels are clear and damning) - we know only what the jew wants us to know and we have done so for many centuries. While we're now re-learning things and uncovering truths, we're still learning and uncovering more and more.

I also lol at your saying "memetic enforcement picture", lol.

Do not underestimate the power of jews to curse you

I read long ago somebody saying that their magic is weak. this is far from wrong. for the ones WITHOUT their magic is a dead end road.

years ago I have been cursed by a jew to lose an amount of money from a transaction, the exact commission was meant to be lost in dubious manners, details aside, how can I explain it...like it is slippering through your fingers, you see it happening and you can't do anything but watch..A traumatizing experience, with jews you always lose.

Never work with the jews! they will manipulate every deal with their workings.
The averages of them have fortunes that you cannot imagine because they won't let you suspect it.

An ex-jew friend of mine was wearing some broken old glasses, old clothes, his car was in the worse condition, this person and many like him if not most, look worse than a homeless. and as mentioned before he was not rich, filthy rich at least half a billion.
he once went to a restaurant on the terrace outside, with his food in the bag from the supermarket. start eating. the manager had to throw him out and spit on him literary, He was treated like garbage I hear that story from the stuff. We gentiles are snobs and want to look perfectly dressed buy the best wine blah blah, the jews are the opposite, they need to save save save, they don't give a shit about how they are perceived from the outside

A lady friend of mine has been cursed by a jewish, no doctor could diagnose her, 3-4 times a day she would have some sort of similar like the epileptic crisis. her hands would get stiff and etc etc. I did my best to help her and things turned fine eventually after months of struggle. She was all by herself I had to be there. Knowledge is power IF I knew at that time what is going on...The guy was continuously doing something to her wasn't like a one time working, this is my guess...

I had no idea about CURSES I took this as a SUPERSTITION coming from ill-educated people and nonsense overall.

The average jew does magic and knows a lot of serious shit. if they have a problem with you they will smile and work you behind the scenes. the also inherit so much money wisely saved and invested

the jew who was cursing me soon after he became friendly and was writing at least twice a year and I was asking myself why so much courtesy? the guy was checking If I am still alive, Lol, the only rational reason was that he kept on trying and trying with no results to destroy me furthermore, now the situation was different with the meditation and Satan by my side.. but funny thing, lol

A muslim friend had a shop in a jewish dominated area. This fool retarded person went bankrupt in no time, jews were coming there and making all sort of signs in the front of the shop, all kind of ritualistic shit; at the same time, they were sending their kids to come in and chat within hours or made other diversions. But basically, his shop has been severely cursed and didn't last.

FancyMancy said:
Again - I was told the Federal Reserve is to demand 9 or $10 deliberately, on top of every $1 borrowed, so as to never be able to pay it off; keeping all wives of the government (re: the Goyim being "the bride of 'christ'") in cyclical redundancy and perpetual debt and slavery, owing more and more to "the powers that be", "the one percent", while the serf, peon, peasant slaves live on the bread line, trying to make ends meet.

After reading Gottfried Feder's: Manifesto on interest-debt slavery. I came to the conclusion aside from the three scourges mentioned. Market speculation, International speculation, and Currency speculation. The biggest problem is basically not having tax, debt, usury, interest, and inflation free money. Gottfried states a 2%-7% inflation ratio COULD be useful for the money in, money out situation in the sense of Reimarrettan(grandfathered in with stamp act) and being replaced by Reichsmark since money is being recreated and being dispersed to the population. But in the end he states "Government has the absolute authority to crush inflation to 0% and make sure it stays by fiat law enforcement at 0% all the time".

And yes I have thought of negative inflation whereby a dollar now amounts to say two or three dollars or more. According to my theory it doesn't work and violates the spirit of fiat money and law enforcement of the Government in stating a dollar is worth a dollar. In other words it makes the Government look bad by playing games with money. If they state a dollar is worth a dollar end of discussion it cannot be more or less forever by law.

And finally the Federal Reserve and the MIC(Military-Industrial Complex) usurious amounts are 10 dollars for the Fed. And a dollar and 50 cents ($1.50) per dollar of equipment made. For example a top of the line night-vision goggles costing 300 may cost as much as 900 or more to the usury of the jews. The Federal Reserve charges 10 per dollar and in fact I've come to the conclusion they may even charge usurious amounts unto the coins. There is a specific reason why pennies cost more to make than it's value. So I wouldn't be surprised if usury is performed on coins just to ensure skimming of money exists. If not then by value of dollar and value of coins the inflation ratio is too damn high.

Back in 2013 we had 18.5x inflation ratio according to research prior to a certain period of time. In reality to clean off as much shit as possible lets make it 20x inflation removal. And also for food it might be x21 or x22 to eliminate kosher hidden tax act.

At the end of the day everything is over inflated by x20-x22 times depending on everything. For example in Hitler's time Leon Degrelle states Hitler charged 23 reichsmarks for a rental place of the brand new volkish-worker houses the Government built instead of ratfinks they lived in. 1/8th their salary, a high wage worker would only pay 58 reichmarks. Even if we grab a lucky low shekel usurious apartment in Jew York city for 6,000 shekels eliminating usury by x20 would bring it down to 300 dollars. Even x40 removal would make it 150 dollars. An apartment is not a house so 23 reichmarks can be reduced to say 15 reichsmarks. So in reality the lucky find of a 6,000 dollar apartment in Jew York would really be over-inflated by about x261 times. So whomever stated the apartment is 6,000 dollars is playing usury in so many ways that it begs the question how in the blue fucking hell does a human being work to pay 6,000 per month.

To further finish my statements. Despite the fact Schiff gave Lenin 24 million or 450 million dollars back then. Or Warburgs 36 trillion dollar or 770 trillion dollar deposit to start the Sino-Russo War. These basic measurements of x20 are just possible theories. The sheer fact is it may even be possible that upon elimination tax, debt, usury, interest, and inflation based Judiac-Shekels into Freedom-Reichmarks liberation money. The entire spectrum of cost has to change. Hell x20 inflation might be a drop in the bucket compared to how much usury exists. For example everything becomes base x20 cheaper and thus x20 lower but there is also other hidden usury that may further bring prices down. So instead of a race to the bottom you get a race to the top. On top of that I can further see people protesting and demanding companies charge more for socialistic wealth distribution like say making a bag of 5lb rice cost 1 dollar instead of 0.65 cents. Reason being is the more money generated the more people can splurge thus everyone wins whether it's the Government as both business and a NSDAP cut of big business profits or our companies and their benefit to mankind in goods or in people using socialistic outlets to bolster people and companies and help them out like now a days with crowdfunding and socialistic wealth spreading.

Remember money is to be grandfathered in so Denzel Washington's 58 million dollars of his personal public finances. Could mean that yes his money is actually worth 2.9 million actual dollars. But that would be unfair completely and we are fucking with the volk. So in reality his 58 million is grandfathered in and on top of that the inflated value or real value would be 1.160 billion dollars. So in reality Denzel Washington in a proper economic system would be one of the richest celebrities and richest person in the World. Aside from grandfathering in 58 million and being a millionaire someone who genuinely isn't having his shekels being worthless from lack of investment and being eaten up by inflation. Could also by inflation inspection of prior jewish economics is also a billionaire albeit simply to state how much wealth he truly has. If you understand my mind set in comparing and contrasting.

Honestly Denzel and other high income people would genuinely be able to use their money to help the nation. Even a few tens of thousands of dollars of investment from personal individual investments could help. Much like the Governments public investment. Since Hitler outlawed private investment corporations since we all know who controls them either you get a loan from a rich person or from the Government. So in other words it becomes reasonable to assume that people with disposable cash do indeed have disposable cash and Denzel for example could invest his hearts content and never worry that he will be in the poor house because that will never happen

A Bugatti La Voltiere Noire, 12.5 million is actually by countrywide inflation. Only 625,000 dollars with other removal of usury and whatnot it could further drop down in price. All the parts are 20 or more times cheaper. So in the end people who create these luxury cars can go balls out and really spend to create a race to the top scenario. If it were actually 12.5 million, in jewish money it's worth 250 million or more. So in reality they are performing a hymie hustle the likes of which do not even register to people.

Hope you understand my logic and theories. These are just theories of mines using Nazi Economic work data. I don't actually know Nazi Economics like Gottfried or Hitler or any of the Freedom Fighters of the era.

FancyMancy said:
I also lol at your saying "memetic enforcement picture", lol.

Thank you for that. Yes of course your enforcing a dialect into the realms of reality and opening peoples eyes. There must be enforcement through memetics. Like for example Jack's Hitler quote meme picture "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

It's basic memetic enforcement of Jack's meme picture to the aspect of Mein Kampf in a biblical(basic), talmudic(intermediate), and kaballalistic(advanced) interpretation depending on whom is reading it. For us Satanist we derive all three whether we believe in the physical fight, the mental fight, or the spiritual fight or all three. We can even take it as talmudic i.e. a law of Gentiles and give it kaballistic understanding to connect the dots on the meme quote and mention that Gentilekind has been fighting for a LONG time and it's not just Hitler and the evil Nazi's but anyone and everyone who falls into the enemy lingo of Amalek.

For example Hitler on money "If the government has money in their right pocket and they grab it with their right hand, place it on their left hand, and insert it into their left pocket. How can they turn around and say we are broke, give us your money. How can the government go broke?! that doesn't make any sense."

See another talmudic quote from Mein Kampf "Jews berg out shekels, then our Government states we are broke. WTF".

Gear88 said:
I wish I could say that I understood it all... Though I do know that there are so many "charities" and foundations and groups and "helps", etc., and things are still becoming worse and worse. A member said quite recently that most of them are evangelical (I think the member said) groups just to steal your money. Basically christian (probably jew pretending to be christian)-owned businesses.

It's (one of) the "in thing(s)" these days, so we should ride the waves a bit so that others can see and learn and understand. As with "comedy", if it can make you lol at a subject, it can make you be more likely to accept it consciously or unconsciously; ask illusionist, psychologist, misdirector, suggestor, mentalist, self-denied psychic Derren Brown - he'll tell you that people are gullible...or easy to influence.

Derren Brown (born 27 February 1971) is an English mentalist, illusionist, and author. Since his television debut with Derren Brown: Mind Control in 2000, Brown has produced several other shows for the stage and television in both series and specials. His 2006 stage show Something Wicked This Way Comes and his 2012 show Svengali won him two Laurence Olivier Awards for Best Entertainment. He has also written books for magicians as well as the general public.

Brown does not claim to possess any supernatural powers and his acts are often designed to expose the methods of those who do assert such claims, such as faith healers and mediums. In his performances, he often says that his effects are achieved through "magic, suggestion, psychology, misdirection, and showmanship".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derren_Brown

talmudic i.e. a law of Gentiles
Don't you mean jew "law" imposed upon Gentiles?

For example Hitler on money "If the government has money in their right pocket and they grab it with their right hand, place it on their left hand, and insert it into their left pocket. How can they turn around and say we are broke, give us your money. How can the government go broke?! that doesn't make any sense."
There is a little-known 11th commandment - Don't Get Caught.

"Jews berg out shekels, then our Government states we are broke. WTF"
Money is a Physical 'version' of energy, Spirituality, which is used to...well...do things; the jew is incapable of controlling Spirituality so it has to drag us down to below its level and rape us with even the Physical things which most cannot attain. "Why do they persecute me so?" If anyone was ignorant, they might say the jew has a split personality or multiple personalities... When the Moon comes out and criminality increases (which is actually real), the jew morphs, like Shang Tsung, into a werewolf and kills his own best friend if he approached him, if it suits him; however, the jew is more Animagic Physically (not magically!) than it is werewolf. Very sneaky and scurrying around like a rat. Very surreptitious.

FancyMancy said:

It's okay Fancy what I wrote is just a theory upon reading Gottfried's work and a few economic aspects. I'm no person to discuss such manner. Barely know much about 3rd Reich finances.

Oh the talmudic comment it's kinda larping on their use of it. If I remember correctly the original talmud's were books of our Gentiles that imposed reality improvement. Kinda like a guide on how to generate a better reality. Hence the whole Babylon aspect that is well known to said Talmud and origin. I guess the tribe must have lifted some things for their own benefit.

I was merely using the enemies lingo in a comical effect for us. Such as me stating the biblical or basic, talmudic or rules and regulations, and finally kabalistic or the proper occult connection and along with using other works to improve on such topics. When it comes to Mein Kampf or any other literary works released by us to tell people the truth.

In other words most Germans read Mein Kampf in a basic almost bibilical manner. Other can take the rules and regulations i.e. talmudic aspect aforementioned Broke Government. And finally those in the know can not only do all three but further add to Mein Kampf such as the works of Gottfried or Nietzschean philosophy.

I hope you understand just point out the three ways in which Mein Kampf can be understood as an example of such book. And linking it in a broad spectrum to other works. And joking around with the enemies own interpretations of said (((enemy books))). Just as they do it, we can do it too mentality.

Hope you find it to be a joke and a funny way of larping on the enemy.

Gear88 said:
Oh the talmudic comment it's kinda larping on their use of it. If I remember correctly the original talmud's were books of our Gentiles that imposed reality improvement. Kinda like a guide on how to generate a better reality
Larping w/ enemy terminology is detrimental and not funny at all. Wheter or not this term was at some point "Gentile" it's of no use for us, just like calling Hitler or Satan as "Christos" or such is absurd and only connects to the enemy.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

It's okay Fancy what I wrote is just a theory upon reading Gottfried's work and a few economic aspects. I'm no person to discuss such manner. Barely know much about 3rd Reich finances.

Oh the talmudic comment it's kinda larping on their use of it. If I remember correctly the original talmud's were books of our Gentiles that imposed reality improvement. Kinda like a guide on how to generate a better reality. Hence the whole Babylon aspect that is well known to said Talmud and origin. I guess the tribe must have lifted some things for their own benefit.

I was merely using the enemies lingo in a comical effect for us. Such as me stating the biblical or basic, talmudic or rules and regulations, and finally kabalistic or the proper occult connection and along with using other works to improve on such topics. When it comes to Mein Kampf or any other literary works released by us to tell people the truth.

In other words most Germans read Mein Kampf in a basic almost bibilical manner. Other can take the rules and regulations i.e. talmudic aspect aforementioned Broke Government. And finally those in the know can not only do all three but further add to Mein Kampf such as the works of Gottfried or Nietzschean philosophy.

I hope you understand just point out the three ways in which Mein Kampf can be understood as an example of such book. And linking it in a broad spectrum to other works. And joking around with the enemies own interpretations of said (((enemy books))). Just as they do it, we can do it too mentality.

It's alright. It's just that n00bs can be misinformed and with lolling, being sarcastic, taking the piss... it is not always easy to notice through text-only conversing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back