Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HATE

HATE

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:47 pm

I just want to state something before the sermon I wrote a few years ago. I was absolutely appalled at what I learned of recently regarding how Christians viciously attacked verbally, and kicked one of our Sisters in Satan when she was really down and suffering. Satan and our Gods are helping her.

Christians are capable of anything and the more Christian they are, the more evil they become. They are also obsessed and compulsive about pushing the Christian program at all costs. They don't care who they step on, or who they hurt or in many cases, even murder.

The nauseating emphasis on "love" is a lead in. The brotherhood, equality, and universal love are used to ensnare unknowing victims into the Christian trap. This is no different from how a brutal serial killer is often friendly, charismatic and engaging when luring his victims.

What Christians have done over the centuries to humanity both spiritually and physically is of the most brutal and depraved hatred imaginable.

The Christian charity racket is not benevolent. People are set up for this through being indoctrinated that poverty is a virtue, don't own material things and other suicidal advice (so all wealth can be in the hands of the controlling Jews). The Christian ministry and the Bible imbed this in the subconscious of their congregations, and this stays on the soul through lifetimes.

The Christian and the Jewish root create the problem, provoke the reaction and then push their solution/agenda.

The Inquisition speaks for itself, and the fratricidal wars incited by Christianity are endless.

When you perform the final RTR, let your pent up hatred out. This is a good time. Just let it out. Direct (focus) the hatred into the ritual, killing the letters.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/RTRFINAL/Rtrs/Final_RTR.html

You don't need any printed RTR, just have the letters, the ritual there for reference and you can use visualization.

This acts as a powerful cathartic, a personal cleansing.

This is an old sermon. I am posting this to remind everyone:

"HATE"
June 20, 2015

One of the first things I want to mention here in this sermon is that Satan does NOT place ANY restrictions on hate. You are completely free to hate whomever or whatever you choose to. Hate is a normal, natural emotion. When hatred is suppressed, it can cause one personal damage in many different ways.

Hypocritical Jewish-invented New Age crap, along with Wicca [Christianized witchcraft] and related incessantly promote and support injustice. This again is another Jewish indirect method of creating lawlessness to where injustice and crime are so out of control, many Gentiles walk right into the kosher trap and readily give up their rights in return for ultra-strict laws, where again, there is even more injustice as is with Jewish communism, which has its foundation in the Judeo/Christian Bible. In addition to this, people are told what they allowed to hate. People are encouraged to hate anything against the Jewish agenda, such as people who are racially aware, etc.

Few people stop to think and consider that ANY emotion can destroy, including that “love” that these hypocritical movements keep trying to promote. How many of us have loved the wrong people in our lives? Wasted love on the wrong people… people who are undeserving of our love? How many lives have been completely destroyed because of misplaced love? Marriages, partnerships, family relations, friendships that should never have taken place and much more. Think about it. No emotion is without consequences. Look where Christianity has gotten people… misplaced love on that foul Nazarene and human-hating alien entity they call “YHVH.”

Hatred, like love is a very powerful emotion. It is obvious with the Jewish-invented and promoted programs such as the New Age, Christianity [Jesus loves you] and other related malignant deceptions, the Jews fear directed hatred and of course, truth and justice. This reveals where they are weak and vulnerable. Their programs keep on pushing the “love” “love” “love” ad nauseum. In addition, none of these programs has anything to do with “love.” The word “love” in regards to these nefarious programs is only a deception and a mask for extreme hatred of humanity.

I mentioned in a recent audio sermon regarding Satanic movies, such as “The Devil’s Diary” the 1978 movie “The Initiation of Sarah” and many others, how justice is subliminally portrayed as something evil. This is mostly directed at non-Satanists, as we Satanists know the truth. Satan stands for justice. Without justice, civilization ceases to exist and the Jews who are working to bring it down know this. Without justice crime gets out of control and much worse, like what is happening and has been happening for many years to an extreme, as the Jews have taken control of our legal systems and nearly all other key positions where they wreak havoc on Gentiles.

My main reason for this sermon is regarding properly directed hate. The Jews fear hatred, especially when it is directed and of the masses. It has been said that “faith and love can move mountains” so can hate.

BUT, always remember this… there is a stupid saying “today is the first day of the rest of your life.” This means that one can change… BUT, each and every one of us has to live with the past. The past does not just miraculously vanish and go away. Mistakes we have made and many other things will dog us to the day we die. Some things do go away, but most things do not AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW SECONDS TO COMPLETELY FUCK UP YOUR LIFE.

Satan does NOT want for any of his people to be in prison. When one is in prison, one is extremely restricted and is useless in fighting for our cause. The Jews know this and they also infiltrate many different groups that THEY HATE and want to corrupt and through this, they encourage members to commit crimes and such that will place the member in prison, where the Jew no longer has to worry about him/her. This is and has been a strong tactic of theirs for centuries. Once someone has been in prison, most often, his/her life is ruined in more ways than one, even if he/she does get out. This is no way to go.

When you find yourself seething with hatred and rage, try to calm down and STOP to think. Most acts of hatred and rage result in nothing very substantial. Going on a rampage and shooting up everyday people accomplishes nothing. Absolutely nothing. Lashing out violently and attacking others in most cases, the person full of rage will end up in prison. End of story.

When you find yourself seething with hatred and rage and ready to literally burst with it, call upon Satan to send Demons to collect it and to deliver it to where it belongs and to where it WILL accomplish something and do the enemy the most damage. This can also be saved for a ritual. If you really feel a need to vent, just let it out either in a formal ritual or even in a private session [formal rituals are not necessary for this]. Just make sure to ask Satan to send you a Demon to take the hate energy, as I already stated above. Don’t waste your hatred or lash out in an uncontrolled act of violence. Yoga helps us to detach from our emotions in a positive way. This way emotions can be directed. If the injustice of the world is really getting to you, then have a personal session every day to vent that intense hatred. Demons will be happy to take the energy and apply it to the enemy.

Most people are so much in a hurry, few stop to think or even consider the consequences of their actions. It may feel good and provide a very short-term release to lash out in acts of violence, but in the long term, sitting behind bars is no way to go.

Everyone should perform the reverse torah rituals. The ritual I posted a couple of days ago can be started at any time Sunday [tomorrow]. This is also a very good time to vent your hatred. Hatred is something to be acknowledged, and like any other emotion, it should be properly directed. Satan and his Demons are here to help us with that.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

This reminds me of a book I bought recently called In Defense of Hatred. The basic premise is that hatred is loves bodyguard. Definitely recommend reading it

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
HATE

I just want to state something before the sermon I wrote a few years ago. I was absolutely appalled at what I learned of recently regarding how Christians viciously attacked verbally, and kicked one of our Sisters in Satan when she was really down and suffering. Satan and our Gods are helping her.

Christians are capable of anything and the more Christian they are, the more evil they become. They are also obsessed and compulsive about pushing the Christian program at all costs. They don't care who they step on, or who they hurt or in many cases, even murder.

The nauseating emphasis on "love" is a lead in. The brotherhood, equality, and universal love are used to ensnare unknowing victims into the Christian trap. This is no different from how a brutal serial killer is often friendly, charismatic and engaging when luring his victims.

What Christians have done over the centuries to humanity both spiritually and physically is of the most brutal and depraved hatred imaginable.

The Christian charity racket is not benevolent. People are set up for this through being indoctrinated that poverty is a virtue, don't own material things and other suicidal advice (so all wealth can be in the hands of the controlling Jews). The Christian ministry and the Bible imbed this in the subconscious of their congregations, and this stays on the soul through lifetimes.

The Christian and the Jewish root create the problem, provoke the reaction and then push their solution/agenda.

The Inquisition speaks for itself, and the fratricidal wars incited by Christianity are endless.

When you perform the final RTR, let your pent up hatred out. This is a good time. Just let it out. Direct (focus) the hatred into the ritual, killing the letters.

You don't need any printed RTR, just have the letters, the ritual there for reference and you can use visualization.

"HATE"
June 20, 2015

One of the first things I want to mention here in this sermon is that Satan does NOT place ANY restrictions on hate. You are completely free to hate whomever or whatever you choose to. Hate is a normal, natural emotion. When hatred is suppressed, it can cause one personal damage in many different ways.

Hypocritical Jewish-invented New Age crap, along with Wicca [Christianized witchcraft] and related incessantly promote and support injustice. This again is another Jewish indirect method of creating lawlessness to where injustice and crime are so out of control, many Gentiles walk right into the kosher trap and readily give up their rights in return for ultra-strict laws, where again, there is even more injustice as is with Jewish communism, which has its foundation in the Judeo/Christian Bible. In addition to this, people are told what they allowed to hate. People are encouraged to hate anything against the Jewish agenda, such as people who are racially aware, etc.

Few people stop to think and consider that ANY emotion can destroy, including that “love” that these hypocritical movements keep trying to promote. How many of us have loved the wrong people in our lives? Wasted love on the wrong people… people who are undeserving of our love? How many lives have been completely destroyed because of misplaced love? Marriages, partnerships, family relations, friendships that should never have taken place and much more. Think about it. No emotion is without consequences. Look where Christianity has gotten people… misplaced love on that foul Nazarene and human-hating alien entity they call “YHVH.”

Hatred, like love is a very powerful emotion. It is obvious with the Jewish-invented and promoted programs such as the New Age, Christianity [Jesus loves you] and other related malignant deceptions, the Jews fear directed hatred and of course, truth and justice. This reveals where they are weak and vulnerable. Their programs keep on pushing the “love” “love” “love” ad nauseum. In addition, none of these programs has anything to do with “love.” The word “love” in regards to these nefarious programs is only a deception and a mask for extreme hatred of humanity.

I mentioned in a recent audio sermon regarding Satanic movies, such as “The Devil’s Diary” the 1978 movie “The Initiation of Sarah” and many others, how justice is subliminally portrayed as something evil. This is mostly directed at non-Satanists, as we Satanists know the truth. Satan stands for justice. Without justice, civilization ceases to exist and the Jews who are working to bring it down know this. Without justice crime gets out of control and much worse, like what is happening and has been happening for many years to an extreme, as the Jews have taken control of our legal systems and nearly all other key positions where they wreak havoc on Gentiles.

My main reason for this sermon is regarding properly directed hate. The Jews fear hatred, especially when it is directed and of the masses. It has been said that “faith and love can move mountains” so can hate.

BUT, always remember this… there is a stupid saying “today is the first day of the rest of your life.” This means that one can change… BUT, each and every one of us has to live with the past. The past does not just miraculously vanish and go away. Mistakes we have made and many other things will dog us to the day we die. Some things do go away, but most things do not AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW SECONDS TO COMPLETELY FUCK UP YOUR LIFE.

Satan does NOT want for any of his people to be in prison. When one is in prison, one is extremely restricted and is useless in fighting for our cause. The Jews know this and they also infiltrate many different groups that THEY HATE and want to corrupt and through this, they encourage members to commit crimes and such that will place the member in prison, where the Jew no longer has to worry about him/her. This is and has been a strong tactic of theirs for centuries. Once someone has been in prison, most often, his/her life is ruined in more ways than one, even if he/she does get out. This is no way to go.

When you find yourself seething with hatred and rage, try to calm down and STOP to think. Most acts of hatred and rage result in nothing very substantial. Going on a rampage and shooting up everyday people accomplishes nothing. Absolutely nothing. Lashing out violently and attacking others in most cases, the person full of rage will end up in prison. End of story.

When you find yourself seething with hatred and rage and ready to literally burst with it, call upon Satan to send Demons to collect it and to deliver it to where it belongs and to where it WILL accomplish something and do the enemy the most damage. This can also be saved for a ritual. If you really feel a need to vent, just let it out either in a formal ritual or even in a private session [formal rituals are not necessary for this]. Just make sure to ask Satan to send you a Demon to take the hate energy, as I already stated above. Don’t waste your hatred or lash out in an uncontrolled act of violence. Yoga helps us to detach from our emotions in a positive way. This way emotions can be directed. If the injustice of the world is really getting to you, then have a personal session every day to vent that intense hatred. Demons will be happy to take the energy and apply it to the enemy.

Most people are so much in a hurry, few stop to think or even consider the consequences of their actions. It may feel good and provide a very short-term release to lash out in acts of violence, but in the long term, sitting behind bars is no way to go.

Everyone should perform the reverse torah rituals. The ritual I posted a couple of days ago can be started at any time Sunday [tomorrow]. This is also a very good time to vent your hatred. Hatred is something to be acknowledged, and like any other emotion, it should be properly directed. Satan and his Demons are here to help us with that.

Excuse me Maxine, I want to tell you something, please think about it ... then, of course, the ritual we did with the statement: the gentiles are aware of the Jewish problem ... this is an excellent ritual. Another similar ritual would be very useful. My idea is this: A ritual with this statement = all Gentiles hate Jews deeply and destroy them by any means, totally, completely and permanently. Or something similar. My idea is to make it impossible for the enemy to infiltrate. Obviously I know that the most important thing is the Final RTR. But it would be useful to do something similar to what I said. HAIL SATAN

It's emotion that makes a person lower himself to the level of a reactive animal.

So know what upsets and triggers you beforehand.

Then be aware to emotionally detach when the angering situation arises.

I've noticed I tend to look too hard at race mixing couples.

I'm certain they're actually looking for those who check them out.

So I'm not triggered by them now. Because I know to just act normal and not look at them.

Ignore them and give them no attention at all because they're looking for that attention.

A little pit of pre-planning and pacing to create distance to not get caught up in emotion.

We cannot vent anger out on someone but direct it while doing the Final RTR because the Final RTR is a purger of the wrongs in society.

Gray0123456789 said:
HATE

Excuse me Maxine, I want to tell you something, please think about it ... then, of course, the ritual we did with the statement: the gentiles are aware of the Jewish problem ... this is an excellent ritual. Another similar ritual would be very useful. My idea is this: A ritual with this statement = all Gentiles hate Jews deeply and destroy them by any means, totally, completely and permanently. Or something similar. My idea is to make it impossible for the enemy to infiltrate. Obviously I know that the most important thing is the Final RTR. But it would be useful to do something similar to what I said. HAIL SATAN
Are you aware what you are doing,what is that thing on you pc
Let me tell you something,we don't accept this

Gray0123456789 said:
HATE

Bro youv gat to be trolling here

Gray0123456789 said:
HATE

"HATE"
June 20, 2015

Now what have we got here? A troll that is idolizing grays I see. Also, don’t you think the Hp’s and the Gods know better than you? Lol

You can witness how toxic the Christian leadership is with the largest utuber, Christian Evangelist, The Vigilant Christian. This guy made from admission half a million dollars, that he spent on cocaine, prostitutes, drugs of all kinds and luxury. The entire time he used his position to sexually and emotional predate on everyone he could, including giving a people a place to stay so he could attempt to force them into sexual servitude. He would also sexually harass women by sending them pornographic images of himself and male friends. And who knows what else criminal garbage he was into. Now that he got caught he is doing the crying game they all do when they get caught, to fool people into accepting them and thus allowing the cycle of predator to continue.

This is the same behaviour you find from the Catholic clergy to the mainstream Evangelical clergy, to some Christian leader on online.

Personal Growth said:
It's emotion that makes a person lower himself to the level of a reactive animal.

So I'm not triggered by them now. Because I know to just act normal and not look at them.

Ignore them and give them no attention at all because they're looking for that attention.

A little pit of pre-planning and pacing to create distance to not get caught up in emotion.

We cannot vent anger out on someone but direct it while doing the Final RTR because the Final RTR is a purger of the wrongs in society.

Exactly.
I tend to get extremely pissed under certain circumstances, but detach a few seconds later in order not to lash out with it.
I also find the saying to "pick your battles" somewhat encouraging. Even when encountering situations or people that absolutely deserve my anger, if in a public place, I will wait until a later time to either address the situation in a ritual or meditation.
It's best to think of the aftermath when releasing anger. How will this benefit my situation? How can I direct this constructively? I usually let it fuel the Final RTR, or in extremely rare cases, a binding or destructive spell.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gray0123456789 said:

What is a grey doing on your picture exactly?
I put a gray picture in my profile because I like that creature shape. I really like that shape ..... the big head. In the not too distant future, when the war with the enemy is over, we will be creators like our Gods. In the future I want to create creatures with genetic engineering. Creatures that adore me, praise and work for me. Bigger head = more brain = more intelligence and mental capacity.

Aquarius said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Now what have we got here? A troll that is idolizing grays I see. Also, don’t you think the Hp’s and the Gods know better than you? Lol
First off, I'm not a troll. And I don't idolize the grays, it's just that, I like that form of creatures ... the big head. And as for what HP's and the Gods know better than me, it's obvious that they know better than me. Why allow the enemy to infiltrate?

How very jewish of you indeed. Idolizing greys and wishing to be slavishly worshipped by genetically engineered, alien looking creatures.

Unfortunate that not all Jews are so forthright about their nature here on the forum when they attempt to infiltrate and subvert Satanism.

It is needless to say such scum is not appreciated, nor tolerated here, especially not a sermon of Maxine or our other HP’s.

Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What is a grey doing on your picture exactly?
I put a gray picture in my profile because I like that creature shape. I really like that shape ..... the big head. In the not too distant future, when the war with the enemy is over, we will be creators like our Gods. In the future I want to create creatures with genetic engineering. Creatures that adore me, praise and work for me. Bigger head = more brain = more intelligence and mental capacity.

Your openness to the enemy and their filth will be your undoing. I have seen this happen many times before. Many idiots who call themselves "Satanists" are praising "John the Baptist", "Krista", and all sorts of filth that they interpolate and they try to intergrate in Satanism only to justify their own affections to the enemy. Do not be one of these dumb idiots, this is detestable to Satan. If this is unimportant to you and you think this is "fine", then think only after yourself, and be concerned about your mind and safety.

I will remove your avatar as people do not need to say praising of grays into this board.

Gray0123456789 said:
Aquarius said:
Gray0123456789 said:
First off, I'm not a troll. And I don't idolize the grays, it's just that, I like that form of creatures ... the big head. And as for what HP's and the Gods know better than me, it's obvious that they know better than me. Why allow the enemy to infiltrate?
So you like a creature that is litteraly trying to destroy us?!?!?

Here we are enemy of those creatures. It's compleatily stupid to put a picture here, if you like them so much just go pray to some jewish thoughtform. If you are a SS then stop liking them.

I'm pretty sure this grey worshiper is that same jew who keeps getting banned and comes back with a different name, judging by what he wrote as well "Why allow the enemy to infiltrate?".

And if I'm mistaken and this guy is genuinely retarded; The gods didn't allow it, they're fighting it. The enemy outnumbers our gods by immense numbers.
Just because you're too stupid to know how the universe functions and what happened in the past, doesn't mean the gods "allowed it".

Also, big brains don't equal more intelligence, you absolute idiot, otherwise whales and all sorts of bigger mammals would be smarter than us.

Keep worshiping the greys and see where you'll end up, but don't go crying to Satan and blame him for "allowing it". Your soul, your responsibility.

By any means could mean anything, we gentiles could start a war to destroy the Jews that also takes down gentile population by 90 percent, hypothtically. That is an awful affirmation because it leaves the possibility for anything to happen
Hail satan

By any means could mean anything, we gentiles could start a war to destroy the Jews that also takes down gentile population by 90 percent, hypothtically. That is an awful affirmation because it leaves the possibility for anything to happen
Hail satan

Personal Growth said:

Yes, good xian advice there buddy.

luis said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Aquarius said:
So you like a creature that is litteraly trying to destroy us?!?!?

Here we are enemy of those creatures. It's compleatily stupid to put a picture here, if you like them so much just go pray to some jewish thoughtform. If you are a SS then stop liking them.
Stupid gray ones are living property ... and therefore perfect slaves. I don't like gray ones in the sense of worshiping them like our Gods. Slaves are slaves ... and can only be taken as slaves. However I don't care about enemies. I am interested in becoming a god and creating my divine creatures.

Apprentice said:
Gray0123456789 said:
In the future I want to create creatures with genetic engineering. Creatures that adore me, praise and work for me. Bigger head = more brain = more intelligence and mental capacity.
Disgusting dreams, filthy j00.
My dream is not disgusting. The wear of objects and creatures is a note. Objects: technology. Creatures: cattle, which is primitive and cruel. Why slaughter animals life after life ... simply, animals are used for their meat, worse than objects. When you can make a growth of meat in the laboratory and even more advanced things, like satanic alchemy ... turn things into other things according to your needs. I went a little too much in the future .... what I wanted to say is that: what is better, use creatures to slaughter life after life (animals) or use advanced and modified creatures not to age? Which of course would be biological robots. It is a somewhat complicated subject. But it's nice to have servants.

Coraxo said:
I'm pretty sure this grey worshiper is that same jew who keeps getting banned and comes back with a different name, judging by what he wrote as well "Why allow the enemy to infiltrate?".

And if I'm mistaken and this guy is genuinely retarded; The gods didn't allow it, they're fighting it. The enemy outnumbers our gods by immense numbers.
Just because you're too stupid to know how the universe functions and what happened in the past, doesn't mean the gods "allowed it".

Also, big brains don't equal more intelligence, you absolute idiot, otherwise whales and all sorts of bigger mammals would be smarter than us.

Keep worshiping the greys and see where you'll end up, but don't go crying to Satan and blame him for "allowing it". Your soul, your responsibility.
Satan and his Gods are the only ones that I adore forever. I am not a Jew. It is very strange indeed that, when I speak of servants, I am treated badly, as if I had made a cosmic mistake. I am really sad and offended. The servants, as a concept, as a thing they are, is do not belong to the Jews and to the reptilian ones.I hate the enemies .... I said, that the thing servants is what is and is an excellent and very useful thing.In our site JOS, in the Satanic Magic section , there is the creation of servants thought forms ... what I want to say is that, it is a very good thing to have servants. If I have said something wrong, excuse me and forgive me.

Gray0123456789 said:
Coraxo said:

Satan and his Gods are the only ones that I adore forever. I am not a Jew. It is very strange indeed that, when I speak of servants, I am treated badly, as if I had made a cosmic mistake. I am really sad and offended. The servants, as a concept, as a thing they are, is do not belong to the Jews and to the reptilian ones.I hate the enemies .... I said, that the thing servants is what is and is an excellent and very useful thing.In our site JOS, in the Satanic Magic section , there is the creation of servants thought forms ... what I want to say is that, it is a very good thing to have servants. If I have said something wrong, excuse me and forgive me.
mhh maybe because wanting to have servants is a jewish attitude?

Aquarius said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Coraxo said:

And enough of these damned Jews. Jews are just enemies and that's it ... I hate them. For example: Jews use black magic, this does not mean that it is a Jewish thing. And it does not mean that we must not use black magic. Jews can use whatever they want, this does not mean that it belongs to them. These are universal things that can be used by anyone. In reality, nothing belongs to Jews. They have only copied and stolen from ancient gentiles. Like the six-pointed star and many other things and also the enslavement ... the ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians have used enslavement on some level. I do not say to do stupid things, I am referring only to your own personal needs. HAIL SATAN!

Gray0123456789 said:
Aquarius said:
Gray0123456789 said:
And enough of these damned Jews. Jews are just enemies and that's it ... I hate them. For example: Jews use black magic, this does not mean that it is a Jewish thing. And it does not mean that we must not use black magic. Jews can use whatever they want, this does not mean that it belongs to them. These are universal things that can be used by anyone. In reality, nothing belongs to Jews. They have only copied and stolen from ancient gentiles. Like the six-pointed star and many other things and also the enslavement ... the ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians have used enslavement on some level. I do not say to do stupid things, I am referring only to your own personal needs. HAIL SATAN!
But why are you obsessed with enslaving some other creatures? It's a jewish thing, we are here because they want to enslave us and Father Satan is against this, the idea of enslaving other beings is disgusting. Why would you do that? The God's i belive they use thoughtforms or/and Robots and that is it. They don't go around and enslave other beings...

Gray0123456789 said:
Aquarius said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Listen bro,if you want to have your fantasies,illusion,dreams or what ever you call it it does not mean that you would put a picture of a grey in your pic,did you just want to offend people because you did.so no amount of you want to have slaves and such will justify your actions,it is a really stupid thing to do given that greys are our enemy,like how dare you
If you want to keep dreaming about having greylike creatures as slaves then thats your own but don't be portraying them here we won't accept it.

Gray0123456789 said:
Aquarius said:
Gray0123456789 said:

The form on what you speak is like a jew try to occult their real face, I've seen it before, any real Satanists here wants servants beings, sometimes even thought forms, there is no need it if you have serious power and become God.

HATE

"HATE"
June 20, 2015

One of the first things I want to mention here in this sermon is that Satan does NOT place ANY restrictions on hate. You are completely free to hate whomever or whatever you choose to. Hate is a normal, natural emotion.

What can someone do if they really cant (even when they try to) get angrey, hate or get upset e.t.c ?

Lasollor said:
HATE

"HATE"
June 20, 2015

One of the first things I want to mention here in this sermon is that Satan does NOT place ANY restrictions on hate. You are completely free to hate whomever or whatever you choose to. Hate is a normal, natural emotion.

What can someone do if they really cant (even when they try to) get angrey, hate or get upset e.t.c ?
Try to develop more your masculine side.

Lasollor said:
I do not recommend but if you search there are plenty of horrific videos of muslims/jews doing evil things to people and animals. Surely that would work if you want anger.

Thank you for this, HP. This opened my eyes for me literally more than any other sermon posted on here, as hate and anger have been big issues for me. I have devoured many of you guys's past sermons and downloaded the whole library from JoS but didn't quite get this one point till now. I now know what to do with the hate. This is deep-down truthful information. How many people either misdirect their hate and land themselves in jail, as you state, or else start drugs or get involved in all sorts of dangerous practices (set up to be dangerous by the j00s) to bury or try to tear it out of their brains or souls?

The Grey poster. My 2 x 10 E - 12 Bitcoin worth. 1. LMAO on many of the replies to him/her here! Don't be shy, people, honestly say what you think! :-D It is a joy to see such candor accompanied by just the right amount of irritation. 2. Positing this: possibly, s/he may be sincere (maybe not), but not up on a serious weapon the Greys have, what a YouTuber called "The Glamour". On that video, that person told a story of someone who was "abducted" by Greys and given the standard song and dance about love, hold hands sing kumbaya et. al. and came away with being loved to death and they mean only help for us -- but -- her cat, lying on her bed with her, knew better and had urinated on her bed and was spooked by their presence and ran off! The takeaway: you gotta get good at ignoring the 4-D picture they put, whatever emotions, considerations, etc., are part of it, and trace it to the source. When you find that source it will likely be the most disgusting thing imaginable. This is not just with aliens, but with j00s, people, even your own memories -- folks have their own tricks of getting you on guilt trips, on convincing you whom you "must" love, etc, and it's all a package of their shpiel, their emotion, and your agreement to them, and your emotion they tricked you into having, and then you storing it as an oh so treasured memory. Get to seeing mind entities as pictures and this means not just visual, but emotion, smells, etc. -- we are mind and optical oriented, and a skill to start getting good at is -- just see the whole package as just a picture, and use your whole mind judgement power to accept or reject it just like you would a piss and feces covered Polaroid. The animals have smell and super sensitive senses as their power, and their handicap, both. We have our minds as our power and our handicap, too, as animals. (The j00s and their alien masters know this and have perverted the very word animal to mean soulless brute.) You gotta start with this skill if you are not good at it already. This is the core starting point of magick -- which is just using one's mind and soul to do things, as stated elsewhere in the JoS Library. 3) If poster wants slaves or servants, then why not aqcuire the magick skill of creating servitors. The full instrux on how to do this are in the JoS library. These, once created, are all yours to do with and task with all you please (with requisite wisdom and skill, I hope), and far better than wanting to create living beings and then enslave.

Much genuine love in Satan and the gods, hail!
AP

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back