Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all our Satanic Warriors.

It was contemplated on if any other RTR's may need to be 'put in' a schedule, but the situation is, the other RTR's have served their purpose to open the enemy up for total destruction. What the Final RTR will do is just that. It will undo everything jewish. We cannot back-peddle now. The spiritual knife is in and all that has to happen is to keep twisting and twisting it.

When a knife is in one has to twist, twist, twist...You can't go in the kitchen to drink soda pop. The enemy has to go.

The Jewish alphabet, energetically speaking, is not only a mere 'alphabet', but it is a weapon that is basically created and consecrated on the enemy's alien authorities. This is energetic, and this relates to their alphabet.

It is of no point at this point to disable the enemy's sword, katana, bullet or bomb. The Final RTR is basically disabling all of their materials at the most basic level. If there is no enemy at all, there will not be an enemy's sword either. This is why this RTR required a full focus, as it goes in for the kill.

Another thing that has begun is that the Final RTR also is removing curses through it's reversal on ourselves, and this must also be kept going until absolutely nothing exists on either side. Both us and the enemy. Both us in regards to leftover curses, and in the enemy in regards to...well everything.

Now, the Final RTR should be the first priority. No other ritual. If one does not have time to put forth another ritual, then do ONLY the Final RTR. One cannot put any of the rituals below above the Final RTR, or choose to do them instead of the Final RTR. The Final RTR goes for the finishing this. There is no ritual more important than the Final RTR. Azazel on this subject has to say that no other ritual can compare to this. In other words, one needs to put the Final RTR first.

Whatever the enemy may do to censor, attack, sacrifice, deceive, whatever have you, the Final RTR is putting a lid to this. It is pushing from all sides.

Handle the press jew, then you have the banking jew. Handle these both, then you have the politician. Handle all these three, then you have the cleric. Handle these all, and then you have the other in Silicon valley trying to enslave you with robots.

The situation is if they do not all get dealt with, no bandage is going to fix anything. Pushing from all sides to contain this virus is clearly taking more 'effort' and may have 'slower' effects, but in the longterm, this will finally contain the whole virus and deal with it at once. The same goes for longterm whole healing done to the body, as compared as to using an ointment or a pain suppressor to relieve a manifested symptom.

The thing is, for the same amount of time, all other RTR's pale in comparison to the effect and to the power of the Final RTR. So while it may logically appear that some may need to be necessary for specific things, nothing is more necessary now than focusing all energies into permanently getting rid of the enemy. Reactions from the enemy must not make us deviate from this purpose.

In other words, attempts to censor, attacks, human sacrifices - all the nine yards of the shit they do, always boils and ends up on the same jewish filth they are and do. If this is gone, then everything else will be no more.

We have also upcoming planetary configurations which *WILL* come, and they will sucker in the enemy and ruin them. What needs to be done is to stack as much power into the vortex of the final RTR and against the enemy as possible. This will fall down like nuke after nuke when certain circumstances will align.

Another thing is that the enemy is having their passover in the 19th and 20th, 21st of this month, and it will be bloody. This is planetary, as the moon is beneficial to the enemy right now, but so it is to us. And it is fitting for us to carry a huge spiritual assault towards the enemy, the likes of which they have never had before.

For this reason, take now preparations and in the 19th, 20th, and 21st of this month, we will TRIPLE our efforts. If one does 1 RTR per day, it is necessary to on these days do 3. If everyone does 3 RTR's, even if these are a bit "Rushed", this will cause major problems to the enemy. If one does like 10, no need to go to 30, just keep doing the 10 for this day. No need to fry, just need to max the gauge out.

That means if one does a small RTR today, raise energies, do your protection, and your meditations, and be on peak for a savage spiritual attack during these days, or let's just say counterattack. This will just dampen any effort from the enemy to make anything meaningful out of this.

For those who want to "Appropriate" the RTR a little more, after you are done with it during the above dates, you can imagine it, except of breaking their letters down, also breaking their energy raised from sacrifices done on these days, their energies raised backfiring on them. This imagination will propel energies to that direction to offset this.

This Full Moon is also called a Pink Moon. This is symbolic of the enemy's downfall. They are really gonna go down. It's by no coincidence their "Passover" begins during a time where the moon is in such a phase, that deals with renewal and recycling of nature. The enemy is going to collapse. We just have to keep up the pressure. During the 19th, 20th and 21st, due to the positioning, we can go the extra violent mile against the enemy spiritually speaking. The enemy will also go bloody bonkers against us on this date, so everyone should do their Aura of Protection and also the Removing Curses. Links will be below.

Now, many of us, do miss the schedules. So what will happen is a replacement of the schedules with aiming for appropriate times to do the RTR and synchronize with others in doing the RTR. These will be based on Planetary hours and Planetary days.

Of course - that is OPTIONAL. One can just do the RTR whenever they desire, and do it very simply, but EVERYONE has to do this daily. However the idea is being examined on creating a system through which we can synchronize and batter the enemy with RTR's at specific time intervals.

The best time for focus the RTR's during the enemy's Passover is during the hours of Mars and Sun. The Passover of the jews lasts from the 19th to the 27th of April, so if anyone wants to get specific, aim for the two above hours a bit more specifically for these days. It is not necessary, but it will give us a boost.

If everyone follows these specific hours of Mars and Sun for the April 19 to 27, this will be a tremendous success. As to how you can follow the planetary times, either download Chronos XP and configure it for your location, or download an application for your iPhone or Android phone. There are many on the Appstore and Android Market.

Basically, we will just overpower the enemy on these dates and the RTR will wither away their attempts to raise energy. This will also chain in regards to Easter and everything else.

Below are the links to the Final RTR and the Aura of Protection and Removing Curses:

Below the links:

Aura of Protection: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
Returning Curses: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
AND https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Below the links to the RTR's:

Final RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm
Final RTR where you can paint on the screen itself with your own mouse: http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

On android phones you can use this website https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp
I always use this for planitary hours just set it to the correct Location it has a lot of locations on there. Hail Satan and Will do this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For those who want to "Appropriate" the RTR a little more, after you are done with it during the above dates, you can imagine it, except of breaking their letters down, also breaking their energy raised from sacrifices done on these days, their energies raised backfiring on them. This imagination will propel energies to that direction to offset this.
How would one imagine/visualize this?

Academic Scholar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You can imagine jews chanting their curses for example, and when you see this, their letters breaking down on the air. You can imagine a burning Torah, or jews reading the Torah and then it catches fire, and dissipates, so they are left with nothing.

As it blackens the letter on the RTR, and it is blotted out, a Torah scroll can be likewise thought to be completely blanked out, destroyed, put into a fire, what have you.

These are only some ideas.

Hi HP, how normal is to not sense effects from the Final RTR?
I mean, when I did it the first time I felt a huge amount of energy but now I hardly feel it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You can imagine jews chanting their curses for example, and when you see this, their letters breaking down on the air. You can imagine a burning Torah, or jews reading the Torah and then it catches fire, and dissipates, so they are left with nothing.

As it blackens the letter on the RTR, and it is blotted out, a Torah scroll can be likewise thought to be completely blanked out, destroyed, put into a fire, what have you.

I tend to visualize chains wrapped around the world, our people, and souls, and with each letter of the RTR, I see them breaking. The chains becoming weak or worn, cracking under the vibrations. By the time I'm almost done with the RTR the chains dissolve easily.
When I'm in an extremely passionate mood, I visualize the Jews themselves becoming nothing. Their influence and structures, money and fake history. All of it just crumbles.
Do whatever works best for you.

I think we should all synchronize and do the mars and sun hours for the rtr's. Lets put as much energy into it as we can. I was just talking about this. No more talking. Their kike assess gotta go. PERMANENTLY!!!!!! HAIL SATAN !!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This Full Moon is also called a Pink Moon. This is symbolic of the enemy's downfall. They are really gonna go down. It's by no coincidence their "Passover" begins during a time where the moon is in such a phase, that deals with renewal and recycling of nature.

This doesn't directly correlate with your post but the statement about the pink moon makes me wonder. Does pink energy have unique attributes and uses separate from its parent color red? I remember evoking it in the past and finding it feels in no way similar to any other color.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Below the links:

Aura of Protection: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
Returning Curses: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
AND https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Like The sound of this.

Lets do this!! :cool:

https://youtu.be/siwpn14IE7E

When jews will be gone are the curses on people still gonna be there? If so will they have to remove them as we are doing right now with ourselves?

Now that was a very nice explanation.

You know I don't like schedules. I like to just do the same thing over and over again each day.

It's easier and I like routine.

Cacique Satanás said:
I mean, when I did it the first time I felt a huge amount of energy but now I hardly feel it.

There is no problem here as it does it's work. What changed since last year is that the enemy has way less flack to "pay you back" with and this goes for anyone else. So people will get way less flack now.

When I first did the RTR, I was like of the first people who did it. Like possibly the first or second person, along these lines. The drawback then was far more than it is now. This is because we have overpowered the enemy a lot at this point.

Personal Growth said:
Now that was a very nice explanation.

You know I don't like schedules. I like to just do the same thing over and over again each day.

It's easier and I like routine.

It's really a matter of taste on these things, most people like the schedule, others are more routine oriented, so now you're in good luck.

What matters is to do what is given so we can succeed and do this unwaveringly.

Thank you and thanks everyone for your efforts. You rock.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Below the links:

What a relief, now everything is clear to me ... obviously our work is perfect. Thank you Commander.

Cyn666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:

I tend to visualize chains wrapped around the world, our people, and souls, and with each letter of the RTR, I see them breaking. The chains becoming weak or worn, cracking under the vibrations. By the time I'm almost done with the RTR the chains dissolve easily.
When I'm in an extremely passionate mood, I visualize the Jews themselves becoming nothing. Their influence and structures, money and fake history. All of it just crumbles.
Do whatever works best for you.
So you mean we can either use this visualization instead of visualizing the letters themselves decepating or getting destroyed

As I want to begin the Final RTR on a regular basis, I have a question about the Final RTR. It states for every single hebrew word to recite it 9 times. Example:

Vibrate each the following 9 times: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS

My question is do I recite "VAHT" nine time and then move on to the next pronunciation ("FUHT") recite that nine time and then the next one, or do I recite all pronunciations (VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS) in one go and then repeat 8 more times ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cacique Satanás said:

There is no problem here as it does it's work. What changed since last year is that the enemy has way less flack to "pay you back" with and this goes for anyone else. So people will get way less flack now.

When I first did the RTR, I was like of the first people who did it. Like possibly the first or second person, along these lines. The drawback then was far more than it is now. This is because we have overpowered the enemy a lot at this point.

And... We havent even done a full year of it yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just curious, why the hours of Mars & Sun? Also, is there normally an ideal planetary hour to do the ritual? It seems like someone mentioned the hour of Saturn as ideal, so that is what I've been rolling with.

silentstorm666 said:
As I want to begin the Final RTR on a regular basis, I have a question about the Final RTR. It states for every single hebrew word to recite it 9 times. Example:

Vibrate each the following 9 times: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS

My question is do I recite "VAHT" nine time and then move on to the next pronunciation ("FUHT") recite that nine time and then the next one, or do I recite all pronunciations (VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS) in one go and then repeat 8 more times ?

You do recite "all pronunciations EACH* (VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS) and then repeat 8 more times" as you said. This is how it's done.

Also, if you do this all in a line like Vaht, Fuht, Vuht, Vuhss, Out, Outh, Vahss, it is not bad either.

*I edited the above comment.

Legendary Creature said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just curious, why the hours of Mars & Sun? Also, is there normally an ideal planetary hour to do the ritual? It seems like someone mentioned the hour of Saturn as ideal, so that is what I've been rolling with.

You can, yet Mars and Sun are good for energy and intensity.

The hour thing is optional, for these 3 days, so all of us synchronize a bit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
silentstorm666 said:

You do recite "all pronunciations (VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS) in one go and then repeat 8 more times" as you said. This is how it's done.
:eek: I have been doing it wrong,why do I always do this :cry:

shinninglight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
silentstorm666 said:

You do recite "all pronunciations (VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS) in one go and then repeat 8 more times" as you said. This is how it's done.

Even if you did VAHT x9, then FUHT x9 and so on, this doesn't really do anything bad either. It's the same thing. Do not worry if you did this the other way. What matters is that you did it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
shinninglight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Even if you did VAHT x9, then FUHT x9 and so on, this doesn't really do anything bad either. It's the same thing. Do not worry if you did this the other way. What matters is that you did it.
OK thanks hp :p

shinninglight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
silentstorm666 said:

I could have sworn it said to do it the way you described. I’ve been doing it the way you have as well.

"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS . ..."

To me this obviously meant VAHT 9x , FUHT 9x ...and so on.
I think most of us was doing it like this.
But it's okay if it's okay in the other way too.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS . ..."

To me this obviously meant VAHT 9x , FUHT 9x ...and so on.
I think most of us was doing it like this.
But it's okay if it's okay in the other way too.

My bad. This is what it means. I misread and misquoted the person's comment when I replied. However, no stress, both methods are viable.

Either way, it has the same result. Also, some people ask if these are to be spoken, vibrated, etc.

You can do these as the MP3 and this is perfectly viable. Just following the MP3 in the same way. Ie, you can just speak it.

If you want, you can also add a slight vibration. Vibrate the word a little bit.

For those who lack privacy, you can whisper.

If you COMPLETELY (and this is not the most powerful method) lack privacy, it can be done in your mind with intent. This is totally viable and does in all ways count, too.

Lastly, you can either visualize/paint on paper/paint on your paint program/or paint in the webpage, and it achieves the same result.

What is important is to DO the RTR. When you DO it, it is DONE.

Legendary Creature said:
shinninglight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I could have sworn it said to do it the way you described. I’ve been doing it the way you have as well.

My bad, I confused what the OP said and what I copy pasted.

Either way, do not worry over this. Some people have also asked me if doing it all in a line is viable, and it's perfectly viable. No need to worry over this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
silentstorm666 said:

You do recite "all pronunciations EACH* (VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS) and then repeat 8 more times" as you said. This is how it's done.

Also, if you do this all in a line like Vaht, Fuht, Vuht, Vuhss, Out, Outh, Vahss, it is not bad either.

Wait, I've always done each word 9 times once then moved on to the next line. So the correct way is to vibrate each word 9 times but do it all over again 8 times? This wasn't stated on the forums or when the RTR was introduced...

Academic Scholar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
silentstorm666 said:

Wait, I've always done each word 9 times once then moved on to the next line. So the correct way is to vibrate each word 9 times but do it all over again 8 times? This wasn't stated on the forums or when the RTR was introduced...

Vaht Vaht Vaht Vaht Vaht Vaht Vaht Vaht Vaht -> FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT .... until the last one in the line. After this, you're done, you just blot out the letter. That's it.

If someone did this in a line VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS, VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS ... x9 timesm then blot the letter, that's also OK and valid.

It's really simple, no need to complexify. What is written on the RTR page verbatim, it's just that to be done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I thought about it backfiring on them like a jinx, a stick in their wheel, something to obstruct the flow of their (getting away with it) cycle so that they are caught directly in these atrocious acts, to which media coverage will leak and eventually explode with the reckoning of their own undoing.

Now, this is optional but I figured in addition to doing the Final RTR many times on the key days, that I would use runes such as Ansuz (Truth) and Tiwaz (Justice) to accelerate their being caught in the act.

Thats just my suggestion as a conceptual idea to have it backfire on them.

The more they are thrown off balance, the more opportunity for them to slip and be exposed.

ASQV13886662080 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:

I thought about it backfiring on them like a jinx, a stick in their wheel, something to obstruct the flow of their (getting away with it) cycle so that they are caught directly in these atrocious acts, to which media coverage will leak and eventually explode with the reckoning of their own undoing.

Now, this is optional but I figured in addition to doing the Final RTR many times on the key days, that I would use runes such as Ansuz (Truth) and Tiwaz (Justice) to accelerate their being caught in the act.

The more they are thrown off balance, the more opportunity for them to slip and be exposed.

I wonder why everyone is trying to complexify this.

It's really simple.

This is not only about exposing. Exposing is only the gate through which the other things are going to happen. We are past the time of exposing, this is already happening, global scale.

Do the RTR, end the enemy.

https://youtu.be/tPFYAd96WqE?t=216

... The link should skip to 3:36 .. you can watch the entire video but.. having it repeat 'maybe this was a bad idea' may not be the best to have in your head. So I skipped that part xp .

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ASQV13886662080 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wonder why everyone is trying to complexify this.

It's really simple.

This is not only about exposing. Exposing is only the gate through which the other things are going to happen. We are past the time of exposing, this is already happening, global scale.

Do the RTR, end the enemy.

I knew you might say this, as Ive seen you prefer to keep things simple, which I typically can agree with.

As I said, it is only a suggestion, one of which is simple enough for me personally to add, and no one else needing to.

I know there is more to exposing at this point in the war, but I figure why not beat the juice out of whatever they have left to hide.

Anyway, this wording you used to have it backfire on them piqued my interest, this will be an enthusiastic few days of emphasis.

Regarding The Returning Curses, a couple months ago I switched it up for myself. I was having trouble relaxing and focusing the ball of light "scanning" down my soul especially when visualizing the gunk coming off. It's hard to explain but it started making me uncomfortable losing focus and then feeling like the gunk was sticking to that spot because I lost focus. It sounds silly now writing it :s but what I have been doing is engulfing my aura and chakras in white gold light while I vibrate RAUM a number of times into them and then I say the affirmations the link to the Returning Curses has. Is it ok that I've been doing this and keep doing this way until I can do it the way it was I itoally instructed?

I guess my previous post wasn't approved. But at HP Cobra since you usually state this during emergencies like the 2018 Anti-War rituals that occurred.

Would you recommend to those who feel comfortable an wish to use it; the MerKaBa meditation for some?

Gear88 said:
I guess my previous post wasn't approved. But at HP Cobra since you usually state this during emergencies like the 2018 Anti-War rituals that occurred.

Would you recommend to those who feel comfortable an wish to use it; the MerKaBa meditation for some?

If you are absolutely certain that you can comfortably do the Mer Ka Ba for raising your energies, so be it.

But there are simpler meditations, and breathing exercises for this.

You don't have to be so drastic, and if you do something like the Mer Ka Ba with intensity, you'll have to assure you can even out your energy gradually, because huge spikes then drops can upset you and cause depression etc.

hailourtruegod said:
Regarding The Returning Curses, a couple months ago I switched it up for myself. I was having trouble relaxing and focusing the ball of light "scanning" down my soul especially when visualizing the gunk coming off. It's hard to explain but it started making me uncomfortable losing focus and then feeling like the gunk was sticking to that spot because I lost focus. It sounds silly now writing it :s but what I have been doing is engulfing my aura and chakras in white gold light while I vibrate RAUM a number of times into them and then I say the affirmations the link to the Returning Curses has. Is it ok that I've been doing this and keep doing this way until I can do it the way it was I itoally instructed?

HP Maxine innovates on these things with experience, and she recommends but does not enforce these methods.

They work, but if they don't feel right for you, then don't stick to them if you just feel worse.

What you're doing to cleans is just as good until you decide you don't feel the effects as powerful as before.

Not sure about the returning curses 2, i did the returning curses 1 from full moon to new moon for like 7 times but as i know the returning curses 2 should be done from new moon to full moon o.o i know this from ro forum... and the returning curses 2 should be done after you are completly clean of those curses, right?

And fo we need to do both curses 1 and 2 one after another? Or if you did the returning curses 1 enough then you do just the returning curses 2 because there you also clean your aura, i mean you do also curses 1 in the curses 2.

Catalincata94 said:
Not sure about the returning curses 2, i did the returning curses 1 from full moon to new moon for like 7 times but as i know the returning curses 2 should be done from new moon to full moon o.o i know this from ro forum... and the returning curses 2 should be done after you are completly clean of those curses, right?

And fo we need to do both curses 1 and 2 one after another? Or if you did the returning curses 1 enough then you do just the returning curses 2 because there you also clean your aura, i mean you do also curses 1 in the curses 2.

On the Passover the enemy will throw curses all over the place. So these have to be done so they can be immediately returned, every single day during their passover.

Catalincata94 said:

You can do them both at the same time. Doesn't matter what the moon is doing if it isn't void

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back