Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Notre Dame burns

Alexander

how do u guys feel about this ?
on the one hand any time a shrine dedicated to the enemy falls is a good thing
on the other hand i can't help but feel angry that something so old and so majestic and beautiful that stood there in Europe for 9 centuries was destroyed probably at the hand of muslims or other individuals who are foreign racially and culturally to Europe.
what do u think?

Are you serious? It's been a symbol of our systematic slaughter and enslavement since it was built, and you feel bad? A monument to judeo-Christian oppression is burning to ground and should be celebrated. It's just more proof that we're winning. They destroyed out monuments and memories of Satan and the gods and now they're finally getting a taste of their own medicine. That church burns with a hatred of every. Man, women and child burned in the name of christ. Piss on its ashes.

I feel great and only sad that I can't throw gasoline with some few tanker airplanes over it to accelerate the process.

We will build another temples for the Pagan Gods after this one, no need to stress.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I feel great and only sad that I can't throw gasoline with some few tanker airplanes over it to accelerate the process.

We will build another temples for the Pagan Gods after this one, no need to stress.

so why is notre dame here? i thought that this website was made by jos
https://satanic-beauty.weebly.com/architecture.html

I woke up in a great mood today checked social media and saw it burning and am almost giggling watching the live stream

Alura said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

so why is notre dame here? i thought that this website was made by jos
https://satanic-beauty.weebly.com/architecture.html

Do you want me to answer on what, because it's funny a space devoted for 9 centuries into the worship of a Jewish Egregore, that is burning, happened to have some Pagan elements before?

These need to go, we can rebuild way better, if it is for the jews to just worship their kike egregore into them.

Why the "Church" is there is to show the stolen Pagan Architecture.

Some idiots also frequently comment on how all sorts of shit like the dumb cube of Islam is some sort of "architectural" thing. Does the enemy respect our architectural achievements and keeps them around? 99% of them and almost all temples are totally gone. They only didn't fall because they were incapable to take them down due to the White man being civilized and saving much of it.

As the jews long and break our creations, so do their own and what they use deserve to be destroyed with the passing of time.

Too many civilizations of ours have went for me to have any tears for the (((Notre Dame))), sorry.

We made these things, and we have done this over and over again, unfortunately, even made wonders for the jews to lavish into. I am not specifically proud about this, nor I believe it's very moral, personally.

Now if one believes the throne of the pope doesn't have to be melted, and that it's a great wonder upon which he was molesting kids, then other people have other reasoning.

If we took over, we could replace their content, and purpose, but if we are not there, then one less "attraction" for the jews to pretend they have "Culture" based on Aryan creativity that they have robbed. Fine by me. Let them toast.

I felt inspired to do a yoga session while watching a live stream of this burning. I felt really good.

darkmonkey666 said:
I felt inspired to do a yoga session while watching a live stream of this burning. I felt really good.
Lol! That must have felt good!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back