Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Pot People

Prawdy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Prawdy said:
What about psylocybin from time to time?

What about meditating and advancing rather than consuming crap? Is it really so hard?

Someone want to eat KFC one a year and someone want to eat nice shrooms from time to time ;) I think shrooms are not crap if u want to spend some time with different state of mind walking through the nature. Why u always think we trying to search for ''easier'' way to get something etc. We are just humans and its better to eat around 2g of shrooms with friend than drink this fucking alcohol and lost ur head isnt it?

Meditating is different topic, dont mix it please. Everything is for human but the human need to know what is moderation.

We also should consume dettol because it cleans your body.
https://newsbugmedia.com/lifestyle/934-pastor-encourage-church-members-to-drink-dettol-for-clensing?fbclid=IwAR0UJrIEc1_y6rJ1MWsRxDKyccmtrgpRO9N4XcofSXTAjeDBn4IJgZTbQcA
9f6d35c6815f092d01ebd703b32f0011.jpg

Most of my loved ones, friends, colleagues, etc. the only way they know how to have fun is via a diluted state by alcohol or drugs. It's fucking sad.
I hardly gets invites anymore because I always refuse "going out on the town" where they choose to just get absolutely shit faced. Then they come back with stories of how they got into brawls, or what interesting place they pissed or puked in. Or how they got stopped by the cops, or someone got arrested.
As if that's any sort of healthy fucking entertainment.
No, thanks.

Which reminds me of a question: my cousin wants to move in with me. I wouldn't mind since we get along pretty well, but she is heavily into pot/hallucinogens. I came home once to her having her friends at my place all getting absolutely baked. I was fucking pissed, of course. And have since banned her from my home temporarily, along with the condition that if she wants to live with me she must be sober.
I know it's my right as the homeowner to lay down these kinds of rules but I'm more concerned over if she continues smoking pot and such at my house. It's illegal here, not even medically acceptable. Is that really worth severing our relationship over?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
The cannabis can be grown and the oil extracted to make fuel, it can be used for making windshields, bags etc etc. It literally has many uses but the Jews want you to smoke it while it can be used for good purposes. Its also very easy to grow .

Hmm maybe then if Cannabis Oil can be extracted to make fuel, we can also throw communist vegan marxist cannabodroids into the same machine to make more oil?

This requires some very deep scientific exploration here.
Yassss

the bong is the worst way to consume it forsure, i foolishly told myself that cannabis was helping me but it was just hindering my growth and progress. HOWEVER micro amounts helped me feel my runes and chi when i was unrelaxed and new to the whole thing, but since moved past that. thanks for posting about this though hooded cobra, it comfirms what i have been feeling about that whole concept of cannabis, i personally believed there was a push for legalization of pot to get the nations in a state where they wouldnt progress/care about changing things for their future.

Darkpagan666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Prawdy said:
What about psylocybin from time to time?

What about meditating and advancing rather than consuming crap? Is it really so hard?

Sadly, recently I've noticed drugs have become more and more common and not seen as a danger anymore. It is sick. People are defending it like their life depends on it.

I am just happy I am with Satan, meditate and advance myself rather than poison my mind and destroy my life from what? 1g of Cocaine and/or MDMA? Or smoke away my intelligence with weed and the like...

When these Drugtards open their mouth, I cringe over the stupidity and toxicity they're spreading.
They just don't care due to no purpose in life.

HS/88!!

"Goy you have to somehow self destroy. It is totally necessary. Can't be otherwise. Oy veyyyy

There is a research goy on how your body produces acid as your pineal so called DMT. What you need to do goyim is drink 10 gallons of acid. You may feel like dying from the inside goyim, but that is the fire of the Kundalini Goyim Serpent. Believe it goyim.

Also do not question this goyim because I have an army of bongoloids at my disposal, who will fart at you with weed smelly farts. Listen to the rabbis and beware."

HP Mageson666 said:
LSD and such has sent people to the psyche ward. The Jews created the DMT drugs, I wonder what else they put into the chemical mixture for the Goyim.

TopoftheAbyss said:
What about drugs that produce DMT?
DMT is a real spiritual substance.
Is it true that our Pineal Gland produces DMT? Can it be found in nature.

Cacique Satanás said:
Prawdy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Someone want to eat KFC one a year and someone want to eat nice shrooms from time to time ;) I think shrooms are not crap if u want to spend some time with different state of mind walking through the nature. Why u always think we trying to search for ''easier'' way to get something etc. We are just humans and its better to eat around 2g of shrooms with friend than drink this fucking alcohol and lost ur head isnt it?

Meditating is different topic, dont mix it please. Everything is for human but the human need to know what is moderation.

https://newsbugmedia.com/lifestyle/934-pastor-encourage-church-members-to-drink-dettol-for-clensing?fbclid=IwAR0UJrIEc1_y6rJ1MWsRxDKyccmtrgpRO9N4XcofSXTAjeDBn4IJgZTbQcA

Bro you are filled with wisdom.

My doctor said we have crystals in our body. So I bought a great quartz crystal about 3 feet long and I consumed it. Oy vey the enlightenment I received.

Ur wise these no drugs people cannot understand us.

This Spiritual Queen sister drinking Dettol also does it cause it is red and therefore revitalizes the blood like the elixir of life.

Nobody understands us bro! Light it up, Kabbalistic number 420!

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP Mageson666 said:
LSD and such has sent people to the psyche ward. The Jews created the DMT drugs, I wonder what else they put into the chemical mixture for the Goyim.

TopoftheAbyss said:
What about drugs that produce DMT?
DMT is a real spiritual substance.

The anus in general also produces excrement, maybe a Rabbi who sits on the toilet and blesses his poop can explain the importance of Scat Pie for Easter as the source of supreme spiritual understanding of the Jewish race.

Maybe a Rabbi said to eat it based on the reasoning we already produce it. See sense goy!

You called me 12 year old...

First thing is that you compared typical ''hit that bong'' boy to everyone in the world who is smoking marijuana... That's bad and u need to know that. This ''hit that bong'' boy is the most useless and weakest person in the globe. They are just typical drug users. Marijuana and Shrooms should be used as a tool to start understand more things, and if you are deeper in knowledge this will only help you. I used to eat shrooms 2 years ago, and it was really nice experience because everything starts in ur mindset. We humans cannot be addicted to such small things srsly I can't understand how people cannot live without those things.

Second thing is that no one in the world starts his way like you... I think that many NPC's should use the shrooms for make the think impulse ''there can be something more lolz'' because not everyone can change his life from just reading, many normies want to feel the different state even if different state means progress with ur meditation. They need to start from something.

Third thing is that u goes too much into the goy topic, u use it too much srsly its like disease :D but u still have to be able to live. Try to objectively comment what people writing there.

Im not daily pot/shrooms user. Everyone is for human but they choose how they want to feel those things.

Fourth thing loosing all bioelectricity from one weed sesh? pic or didn't happen :D

Prawdy said:

First thing is that you compared typical ''hit that bong'' boy to everyone in the world who is smoking marijuana... That's bad and u need to know that. This ''hit that bong'' boy is the most useless and weakest person in the globe. They are just typical drug users. Marijuana and Shrooms should be used as a tool to start understand more things, and if you are deeper in knowledge this will only help you. I used to eat shrooms 2 years ago, and it was really nice experience because everything starts in ur mindset. We humans cannot be addicted to such small things srsly I can't understand how people cannot live without those things.

Second thing is that no one in the world starts his way like you... I think that many NPC's should use the shrooms for make the think impulse ''there can be something more lolz'' because not everyone can change his life from just reading, many normies want to feel the different state even if different state means progress with ur meditation. They need to start from something.

Third thing is that u goes too much into the goy topic, u use it too much srsly its like disease :D but u still have to be able to live. Try to objectively comment what people writing there.

Im not daily pot/shrooms user. Everyone is for human but they choose how they want to feel those things.

Fourth thing loosing all bioelectricity from one weed sesh? pic or didn't happen :D

You're absolutely correct, you're not 12. You're about 8 mentally. Probably by your next reply you will be 5. So I write to you in parody, which you apparently understand. But you're offended cause it's true.

The jews have turned you into a meme and they are laughing at you and millions of others. And also, they profit.

If every person who did drugs was also in some way 'spiritual', we would have solved the spiritual crisis of this planet a long time ago.

People who do drugs are not only unspiritual, but they can be so hardstuck away from spirituality, and only in love with their shrooms and bong, that they can never move away from these. Their "Spiritual destiny" consists of them crapping themselves on some sort of sidewalk, or spending their lifetime uselessly.

If objective replies are such as yours, then I will just keep doing 50% in trolling these very "Objective" and "Sensible" replies.

Some people listen more to jews, so if that is the case for the brainwashed, I'll put a little jew picture on every thing, and tell you what few here love to listen to most: the fastest ways to fuck up in a glamorized manner so they don't offend your little emotions.

The awkward moment when you are totally a kike and you complain about a kike meme. Do you feel remote offense I take the Holy People and ridicule them? Did I offend the holy people who feed the European people with drugs and stuff them to the brim with narcotics?

Kikes play you so hard but I play the kikes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Prawdy said:

You're absolutely correct, you're not 12. You're about 8 mentally. Probably by your next reply you will be 5. So I write to you in parody, which you apparently understand. But you're offended cause it's true.

The jews have turned you into a meme and they are laughing at you and millions of others. And also, they profit.

If every person who did drugs was also in some way 'spiritual', we would have solved the spiritual crisis of this planet a long time ago.

People who do drugs are not only unspiritual, but they can be so hardstuck away from spirituality, and only in love with their shrooms and bong, that they can never move away from these. Their "Spiritual destiny" consists of them crapping themselves on some sort of sidewalk, or spending their lifetime uselessly.

If objective replies are such as yours, then I will just keep doing 50% in trolling these very "Objective" and "Sensible" replies.

Some people listen more to jews, so if that is the case for the brainwashed, I'll put a little jew picture on every thing, and tell you what few here love to listen to most: the fastest ways to fuck up in a glamorized manner so they don't offend your little emotions.

The awkward moment when you are totally a kike and you complain about a kike meme. Do you feel remote offense I take the Holy People and ridicule them? Did I offend the holy people who feed the European people with drugs and stuff them to the brim with narcotics?

Kikes play you so hard but I play the kikes.

I don't know what are u typing seriously... I don't know where u did found the information any drug user is spiritual XDD Bro u completly lost. I don't undermine but i see that u can easily to that. That's sad u know what culture is.

I don't know what are u typing seriously...

You don't worry because your brain is dull to what is conversed. But don't worry, next smoke, you'll be worse, so you won't lament over it.

I don't know where u did found the information any drug user is spiritual XDD

I found it from a person that commented very cleverly implying drug use is a gateway or done for spiritual reasons. Stupid shit right?

Bro u completly lost. I don't undermine but i see that u can easily to that. That's sad u know what culture is.

I don't undermine bru but i write undermine comment, and also play cuck blaming cuz u hurt my feelings for promoting bongoloidism.

What is culture? I guess smoking weed and being on the level of a chestnut.

Some "Europeans" are really sad these days.

Aquarius said:
There is so much ignorance on this it’s sad..
The problem is that people's that smoke become more stupid so it's really hard to make them understand that they should'nt smoke...i agree it's pretty sad.

I love how so many people even celebrities and other kids are just dying due to laced drugs (your drug dealer can kill you for the lolz one day simply because he/she/it is jelly of you) but hey, let's argue in benefit of that, everyone needs to be able to suddenly die amirite? It's a human right to be able to die by a kike that deals drugs to you while making it rich, and anyone who tells me the contrary is my enemy.

HP Mageson666 said:
That is industrial hemp, you can't get high off it. Industrial hemp is already being used in around 50,000 commercial products around the world.

The Pot People claim that the reason smoking dat boing is illegal is to stop the commercial use of a type of hemp no person can get high from...

Jack said:
The cannabis can be grown and the oil extracted to make fuel, it can be used for making windshields, bags etc etc. It literally has many uses but the Jews want you to smoke it while it can be used for good purposes. Its also very easy to grow .
Oh I didn't know that

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The anus in general also produces excrement, maybe a Rabbi who sits on the toilet and blesses his poop can explain the importance of Scat Pie for Easter as the source of supreme spiritual understanding of the Jewish race.

Maybe a Rabbi said to eat it based on the reasoning we already produce it. See sense goy!
Calm down, it was just a simple question.

HP Mageson666 said:
Tobacco increases the energy of the neural synapse in the brain. But the constant nicotine also effects the reward part of the brain and effects the brain like Heroin, it can also cause damage in the brain with long term constant use. So you don't want to smoke it, then chew it and still die from cancer, even without the chemicals in it.

indrasoma said:
It's very interesting how weed and alcohol are so heavily extolled in our culture whereas tobacco is shunned. If you look at the brain changes these various drugs cause, weed and alcohol lead to mental sluggishness whereas tobacco increases alertness.

Not recommending smoking cigarettes though - there are numerous other chemicals in cigarettes that are highly carcinogenic.
If I'm not mistaken, that sounds like what depression is, regarding the use of SSRIs, which 'numb' or deplete the transmittor receptors in the Brain because they cannot get enough stimulation/pleasure.

HP Mageson666 said:
Colorado legalized weed.

My opinion on the legalization issue is having weed should just be a fine based offense and the fine goes up depending on the amount. Not a criminal record or jail time.

T.A.O.L. said:
There are a few things that I'd like to share here..

First off.. wasn't there a state that was going to legalize marihuana/pot in the USA?
Because it seemed fine to be done and not too much trouble on the people. (Experiment NL? - People come to Amsterdam to get high and then go clubbing ya know..)

Which basicly turned out that people were allowed to carry ounces or kilograms of the stuff.. compared to NL.. you're only allowed to have a max of 5 gram on you.. that is 0,005 kg for those that can't calculate.. Which is like.. probably not even 5 sticks that you can smoke or so.
I guess most people haven't ever been to Amsterdam.. but let me say this.. if you go to the center of the city.. every 2-3 stores (on whatever side of the street) there is a flippin coffeeshop (= store where they sell weed). I kid you not. They're even directly on the opposite side of the street of each other. And here and there a place to drink a beer in between too..

Also, there was spoken of the legalisation of the farming of weed, since though having a low amount on you is not illegal (neither is having one or two plants of them in your garden fyi - more than that is a problem and can be reported to the police)..
And they've been trying to get increasingly more potent forms of weed/marihuana.

The farming is often done underground, which takes a lot of light (electricty) to let them grow. And that is how they often get caught. Since the people that do the farming just tap the electricity system without paying for it.
I read the papers and it's been quite frequent that there was a farm found and reported about.. sometimes it takes two years.. other times there are 2 farms found within a year. And then you read about hundreds if not thousands of plants (if they're not being smart) being moved away.
Only a few years ago, before the legalisation there, someone here said that it's not illegal to have a couple or a few canabis plants growing at home for personal use. I am not certain of the 'legal status' of it, though. Seeing programmes on TV, it is illegal, but that might be old episodes. In one, though, an immigrant was kept as a worker in a house with a secret weed farm operation, which was owned by others who were not present. It was such a professional outfit that it had proper equipment and also in the ground under the front garden something was done which basically gave that house free electricity. They said that was very dangerous because it is live, and when they tried deactivating it it set-off the next-door neighbour's alarm. That immigrant was deported back to their home country, but I don't think they were in any other trouble. The lengths some people will go to...

HP Mageson666 said:
Watching the junkie laying sprawled out on the side walk in a puddle of their own vomit, urine and diarrhea, should be the all the message anyone needs.

Gear88 said:
Wouldn't eventually humans and the Gods would have to sit down and talk about drugs and substances found either in nature or created artificially to induce an altered state.
Honestly, I still doubt that that wouldn't be a big enough message.

Cacique Satanás said:
Prawdy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Taking after Michael Jackson's insecurities, hey? SMH.

Cyn666 said:
Most of my loved ones, friends, colleagues, etc. the only way they know how to have fun is via a diluted state by alcohol or drugs. It's fucking sad.
I hardly gets invites anymore because I always refuse "going out on the town" where they choose to just get absolutely shit faced. Then they come back with stories of how they got into brawls, or what interesting place they pissed or puked in. Or how they got stopped by the cops, or someone got arrested.
No, thanks.

Which reminds me of a question: my cousin wants to move in with me. I wouldn't mind since we get along pretty well, but she is heavily into pot/hallucinogens. I came home once to her having her friends at my place all getting absolutely baked. I was fucking pissed, of course. And have since banned her from my home temporarily, along with the condition that if she wants to live with me she must be sober.
I know it's my right as the homeowner to lay down these kinds of rules but I'm more concerned over if she continues smoking pot and such at my house. It's illegal here, not even medically acceptable. Is that really worth severing our relationship over?
Where do her loyalties lie, and who is her true friend - drugs or you?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I think I just realised who invented the Mississippi Mud Pie...

HP Mageson666 said:
Tobacco increases the energy of the neural synapse in the brain. But the constant nicotine also effects the reward part of the brain and effects the brain like Heroin, it can also cause damage in the brain with long term constant use. So you don't want to smoke it, then chew it and still die from cancer, even without the chemicals in it.

indrasoma said:
It's very interesting how weed and alcohol are so heavily extolled in our culture whereas tobacco is shunned. If you look at the brain changes these various drugs cause, weed and alcohol lead to mental sluggishness whereas tobacco increases alertness.

Not recommending smoking cigarettes though - there are numerous other chemicals in cigarettes that are highly carcinogenic.
If I'm not mistaken, that sounds like what depression is, regarding the use of SSRIs, which 'numb' or deplete the transmittor receptors in the Brain because they cannot get enough stimulation/pleasure.

HP Mageson666 said:
Colorado legalized weed.

My opinion on the legalization issue is having weed should just be a fine based offense and the fine goes up depending on the amount. Not a criminal record or jail time.

T.A.O.L. said:

First off.. wasn't there a state that was going to legalize marihuana/pot in the USA?
Because it seemed fine to be done and not too much trouble on the people. (Experiment NL? - People come to Amsterdam to get high and then go clubbing ya know..)

Which basicly turned out that people were allowed to carry ounces or kilograms of the stuff.. compared to NL.. you're only allowed to have a max of 5 gram on you.. that is 0,005 kg for those that can't calculate.. Which is like.. probably not even 5 sticks that you can smoke or so.
I guess most people haven't ever been to Amsterdam.. but let me say this.. if you go to the center of the city.. every 2-3 stores (on whatever side of the street) there is a flippin coffeeshop (= store where they sell weed). I kid you not. They're even directly on the opposite side of the street of each other. And here and there a place to drink a beer in between too..

Also, there was spoken of the legalisation of the farming of weed, since though having a low amount on you is not illegal (neither is having one or two plants of them in your garden fyi - more than that is a problem and can be reported to the police)..
And they've been trying to get increasingly more potent forms of weed/marihuana.

The farming is often done underground, which takes a lot of light (electricty) to let them grow. And that is how they often get caught. Since the people that do the farming just tap the electricity system without paying for it.
I read the papers and it's been quite frequent that there was a farm found and reported about.. sometimes it takes two years.. other times there are 2 farms found within a year. And then you read about hundreds if not thousands of plants (if they're not being smart) being moved away.
Only a few years ago, before the legalisation there, someone here said that it's not illegal to have a couple or a few canabis plants growing at home for personal use. I am not certain of the 'legal status' of it, though. Seeing programmes on TV, it is illegal, but that might be old episodes. In one, though, an immigrant was kept as a worker in a house with a secret weed farm operation, which was owned by others who were not present. It was such a professional outfit that it had proper equipment and also in the ground under the front garden something was done which basically gave that house free electricity. They said that was very dangerous because it is live, and when they tried deactivating it it set-off the next-door neighbour's alarm. That immigrant was deported back to their home country, but I don't think they were in any other trouble. The lengths some people will go to...

HP Mageson666 said:
Watching the junkie laying sprawled out on the side walk in a puddle of their own vomit, urine and diarrhea, should be the all the message anyone needs.

Gear88 said:
Wouldn't eventually humans and the Gods would have to sit down and talk about drugs and substances found either in nature or created artificially to induce an altered state.

Cacique Satanás said:
Prawdy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cyn666 said:
No, thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I love how so many people even celebrities and other kids are just dying due to laced drugs (your drug dealer can kill you for the lolz one day simply because he/she/it is jelly of you) but hey, let's argue in benefit of that, everyone needs to be able to suddenly die amirite? It's a human right to be able to die by a kike that deals drugs to you while making it rich, and anyone who tells me the contrary is my enemy.
I understand the discussion on nature's waste. Why didn't anyone answer my question ... about the energy of the Polaris star?

Users like to say that they need it to relax or sleep or whatever.

But that becomes a crutch they get hooked on using. Of course it's better to deal with problems naturally and really be better.

I personally don't like to be intoxicated. It's like my functions are paralysed. And I just cannot wait to be sober again and back in control.

I really don't like the slowed downing of reactions that weed causes.

Personally I don't know how people can smoke pot because I find the effects horrible.

Same with booze, just can't wait for the effects to wear off so I can be normal again.

As it's been said before. Their need to experience a high is a soul yearning for meditation and real spiritual experience.

Taking drugs, aka relying on external intervention to feel good, is in most cases a very bad idea. Very few druggies make it out intact, having the chance to let their bruises heal and move on to something different/better.
There maybe some folks able to just smoke a spliff on weekends and leave all the other stuff aside, but for the majority of people many drugs seem to be a trap that gets to them even after years of sobering up as the drug develops a kind of downward spiral that unweary tend to underestimate.

I always had the feeling when "under the influence" that all of my security systems were down and bad energies were having a field day.
On youtube I watched some very interesting videos about people having a bad trip and how some were even tortured by various entities.

Has somebody asked the gods about various drugs and their verdict on them?
Especially "common" anti-depressants appeared very negative to me, giving me the worst contact with bad energies I ever had.

_Viktor_ said:
Taking drugs, aka relying on external intervention to feel good, is in most cases a very bad idea. Very few druggies make it out intact, having the chance to let their bruises heal and move on to something different/better.
There maybe some folks able to just smoke a spliff on weekends and leave all the other stuff aside, but for the majority of people many drugs seem to be a trap that gets to them even after years of sobering up as the drug develops a kind of downward spiral that unweary tend to underestimate.

I always had the feeling when "under the influence" that all of my security systems were down and bad energies were having a field day.
On youtube I watched some very interesting videos about people having a bad trip and how some were even tortured by various entities.

Especially "common" anti-depressants appeared very negative to me, giving me the worst contact with bad energies I ever had.

Yes, drugs are bad for you. That is the verdict. Another verdict is that the Gods have better aims than to make junkies out of their own followers.

I have been saying this for years and years...and years.

Now please do not relate legitimate medication which in many cases can be necessary, to drugs and other things. Legitimate medication would save someone and that is medical. It is not about doing drugs cause one is just too bored to relax by another way.

Very few people who have extreme problems may require support from professionals to come even. However even in that case, the point is to restore balance, and not to permanently have people on drugs that do nothing but dig them a deeper hole.

_Viktor_ said:

SSRIs are extremely, extremely bad for you and it goes beyond just the list of physical side effects like nausea, anxiety, etc. I think they are one of the closest things to literal evil I can think of.

Serotonin stimulates the animal part of your brain and turns off the human part. The way they help depression is by degrading your consciousness -- you know what never gets depressed? A rock.

Vitality/life energy/dopamine/thyroid is what is missing in depressed people, not Prozac.

FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:

indrasoma said:

HP Mageson666 said:
Colorado legalized weed.

T.A.O.L. said:

HP Mageson666 said:

Gear88 said:

Cacique Satanás said:
Prawdy said:

Cyn666 said:
No, thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

See my above post on SSRIs. They are bad for you on a level that goes beyond physical side effects.

NinRick said:
It is funny now that I read it directly from our HPS.
Before I came to Satan I used to smoke alot of pot for around (5-6years). However after I came to father Satan I realized that I do not need it in any way nor do I benifit from it. I do not even miss it, it’s like I am finally free and myself again.

Goodjob ninrick. That is awesome. Break free from the traps of the enemy.

Cyn666 said:
No, thanks.

I have been more drastic about it and I cut all contact and relationship with them years ago, in my opinion people like that not deserve to lose in them not a single minute of my time.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Calm down, it was just a simple question.

My understanding is that while DMT is indeed produced naturally within our bodies, the artificial-induced high from DMT drugs is comparable yet different, and in excess to the point that it's harmful. I'm not particularly read up on this subject so that's the extent of my knowledge comparing the two.

Gray0123456789 said:
Why didn't anyone answer my question ... about the energy of the Polaris star?

Because this thread is discussing cannabis and similar forms of drug abuse. You should make a new thread and compile all of your inquiries about Polaris and other stars there, it's more likely someone will answer you then.

I don't feel like quoting and breaking down Prawdy's posts at the moment so I wanted to reaffirm this:

Whether we understand why or how it happens or not, people do develop psychological addictions to these drugs. I was one of them and I still feel the mental pangs telling me how more enjoyable a task would be if I were high. I may have started with it as something that was just enjoyable and made food great and videos funnier, and it made me more talkative and inclined to philosophize, but as my mental state worsened, as I became lazier and my depression deepened, it became more of a crutch to deal with my psychic tension, and going without it put me in such an irritated state. It's something that develops gradually.

You're not going to lose all your bioelectricity with one toke, but the idea that it'll make meditation harder when you're sober is certainly true. I and others have experienced this. And you don't want to be reliant on foreign substances to make spiritual gains, that's antithetical to your goals here.

We do not need any substances to start the process of enlightenment or change our perspective on things or any of that. My dad, for all his faults and failings, is enormously financially successful for what he does and has a lot of wisdom about making it in the world, and has been doing a lot of shifts in perspective as well, and all he's ever touched in his life was alcohol, tobacco and caffeine. All of which he's actually curbed in recent years (Maybe not caffeine, but.).

It's understandable why people get started on some of this shit, the trap is easy to fall into. But it's not necessary. It's not needed to give us a start or get the cogs spinning in a new direction or anything like that. And it is, in the long run, to our detriment, as my friend with PTSD from shrooms shows, as I and other long-time users can attest, and so on. The spiritual gains you make through meditation, and the character you build through hobbies that aren't dulling you mentally, are worth so much more.

For the people who use weed for a relaxant there are more natural herbs to do so. Weed is mind altering and who tf knows what kikes have bred into modern day pot. I used to resort to weed to help calm my nerves but I don't need it. You don't need it. If I am stressed out I brew some Chamomile tea, take a walk in nature then spend a half hour in void meditation. Weed, shrooms, lsd ect... makes you brain dead and alters your reality. Live in the now and start really living.

Oh man, this topic is getting hot like the ovens at Auschwitz.
I'm with the Clergy on this one. Drugs are self-deception. G_d at nights, gollum for the rest of your earthly life. If someone feels the urge, let him/her go over the ledge. One can't stop the inevitable. The esteemed Clergy can only do so much, setting ideals to aspire to, teaching by example. Everything else is at the discretion of the person studying the materials of JoS. There are and will be dropouts. Some of us drop out for the rest of their current incarnation. Some come back in, crawling, feeling sorry. It has been written that some of us, gentiles, are too far gone, not ready to take the full responsibility, not wanting, not comprehending. I'd suggest to keep the forums in decent order and the rest will sort itself out. No hittin' da bong or shrooms promotions here. Makes us, Satanists, look like fucking muppets.

indrasoma said:
_Viktor_ said:

SSRIs are extremely, extremely bad for you and it goes beyond just the list of physical side effects like nausea, anxiety, etc. I think they are one of the closest things to literal evil I can think of.

Serotonin stimulates the animal part of your brain and turns off the human part. The way they help depression is by degrading your consciousness -- you know what never gets depressed? A rock.

Vitality/life energy/dopamine/thyroid is what is missing in depressed people, not Prozac.
indrasoma said:
See my above post on SSRIs. They are bad for you on a level that goes beyond physical side effects.
I don't claim to know everything about them, but I have known some people who were/are on anti-depressants, and one was basically a zombie. Before I met them, I was told they were lively and playful and fun; I only knew them as a zombie, hardly moving and hardly talking at all. Others had/have similar not side-effects but direct-effects, including impotence and weight-gaining.

Apprentice said:
Oh man, this topic is getting hot like the ovens at Auschwitz.
So it's a dead topic, then? :p (There is actually more than one meaning in my question!)

Fuck weed bro, well fuck every drug actually but I have special hate to this one. Have seen first hand how little by little this shit destroys lives - Its like the typical person who you meet once and see him/her few times a month. Then you start knowing him and the frequency increases, it goes like that and it doesnt stop until you basically live with it.

Im not talking about personal experience, but have lost friends because of it. "It helps me relax, you should try it" they say. "I smoke 2 times a week but im cool" they say. "My life has improved a lot after trying it", "I have become a more open minded person thanks to weed", "I smoke regularly but im not addicted, I can live without it just fine"

All bullshit. You don't need to be an addict to have the eternal desire to light a joint on the weekends, this is sadly the common mentality of 98% of people my age, another common mindset is to defend smoking weed, you get all sort of bs claims like "it helps to study, my uncle is an engineer and he smokes weed"

These shit claims come from people who cant retain a 5 digit number in their heads for more than 2 mins. Its so sad when you realize all that comes from people who used to be perfectly normal, friends, etc, who still had a desire to achieve something other than spending most of their money on weed.

Only thing I sort of liked was alcohol but I have dropped it almost completely this year too so on to cleaning myself from it now.

Does anyone have any idea/opinion about this?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I know someone in her late 60s and she was on prescription opioids pills for around a decade now. She never abused them in any way, but she has had multiple medical conditions that had her in really bad constant pain so she was on these pills to help with it. She said if people are actually in pain they don't get any of the psychological effects of opioids like the drug addicts get, because all the opioid is going towards blocking the pain receptors. And so if people don't really need it for bad physical pain, it isn't all going into blocking the pain receptors, so they then would have it just floating around in them making them feel high and addicted. Like how if you're in a hospital in serious pain and they give you morphine, you won't even feel or notice the morphine and you wouldn't get any kind of pleasure from it.

So she's currently in the process of gradually getting off these pills, and will instead be getting a medical marijuana prescription. She's never done any drugs (other than carefully taking her prescriptions), only drinks small amounts of wine occasionally with her friends, nothing bad. She doesn't want to become a stoner so she's going to be careful to only take small amounts of marijuana only when she needs it for pain or to help go to sleep.

Is this a problem? I think it will be much better for her than the pills were. But would this be a bad thing?

The thing is people also need to like look at what we have in front of us:

1. Most people who do even weed are basically most of the time communists. It's a gateway drug that creates a specific outlook of life that leads into this.
2. Most people who do weed, no matter what is said, they have a deteriorated mental capacity.
3. They are slaves to dealers.
4. They cannot relax by their own accord, this worsens the more one does it.
5. Waste of time and money.
6. You do what the cattle does. It's legitimately revolutionary not to USE drugs nowadays, but to NOT use them. Everyone is on knockers this day and age.
7. Almost every drug dealer is a jew or looks like a typical ghoul. In most universities etc, these are jews. Has anyone noticed that?
8. Grey aliens benefit from this, they push this agenda ad nauseum, for obviously very BAD reasons.
9. No matter how you put it, you're being experimented upon. Nobody knows the results or longterm complications of these things.
10. You ruin yourself spiritually.
11. You smell like shit, harm your teeth, longterm weed use makes one have a literal STENCH.
12. Physically it makes you lazy and robs vitality.

I could go on and on.

If one thinks it's still good for them, well, if one has been raised in the sewer (this society that exists today) it doesn't mean you have to live inside the sewer forever. Just move the fuck out.

Does anyone have any idea/opinion about this?

I know someone in her late 60s and she was on prescription opioids pills for around a decade now. She never abused them in any way, but she has had multiple medical conditions that had her in really bad constant pain so she was on these pills to help with it. She said if people are actually in pain they don't get any of the psychological effects of opioids like the drug addicts get, because all the opioid is going towards blocking the pain receptors. And so if people don't really need it for bad physical pain, it isn't all going into blocking the pain receptors, so they then would have it just floating around in them making them feel high and addicted. Like how if you're in a hospital in serious pain and they give you morphine, you won't even feel or notice the morphine and you wouldn't get any kind of pleasure from it.

So she's currently in the process of gradually getting off these pills, and will instead be getting a medical marijuana prescription. She's never done any drugs (other than carefully taking her prescriptions), only drinks small amounts of wine occasionally with her friends, nothing bad. She doesn't want to become a stoner so she's going to be careful to only take small amounts of marijuana only when she needs it for pain or to help go to sleep.

Is this a problem? I think it will be much better for her than the pills were. But would this be a bad thing?

It's different to be on medication because you're literally harmed physically or injured, than taking and shoving in drugs because you're just lazy to deal with your psychological issues or for whatever reason.

For the pain management medical advice may suffice.

One has to also be aware as kike doctors prescribe heavy opioids these days over the simplest issues. These make people not only hooked, but they stresses their internal tolerance system past the point of tolerance, and one either needs more and more (Some people die from overdosing or have other related issues).

Street drugs are laced with all sorts of other things. Many people think they are snorting a specific drug but most if not all drugs are totally laced. Laced on not laced it's the same shit, but if it is laced, one might as well die in an instant if they are unlucky.

Sometimes they even put washing powder into these, they create mixtures of other drugs that are even worse than what one initially wanted, or they put drugs that are in antithetic effect such as speed and tranquilizers, which can ruin people real bad.

Yes DMT is a naturally occurring chemical within in the body. Its produced naturally by meditations. However the risks of taking the DMT drugs are listed as such:

http://www.treatment4addiction.com/drugs/hallucinogens/dmt/

Using DMT can be a serious health risk that results in death. Users can go into a state of unconsciousness or a drug induced coma. Often, unconscious users will begin to vomit resulting in choking and death.

People have died and spent days in the mental hospital, in the emergency ward and such from using the DMT drugs. Taking the drugs also open people up to the enemy on the astral. We have had people report this over the years. It gives the enemy some kind of open window to attack like mad through. There is a reason the Gods tell everyone to stay away from drugs. Even the softer stuff like weed.

Note its always the Jews promoting taking the DMT drugs.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I have known a lot of people who did shrooms and weed. It didn't help them with anything. At the most its a form of amusement, it didn't make them any smarter or creative. I also knew people who went to the lockdown in the hospital from taking the psychoactive drugs you recommend. One fellow ended up in a mental hospital for awhile from the effects.

Your argument comes down to a little dose of poison instead of a large dose. If some person took a glass of water and put a few drops of urine in it, would you drink it? Its not a full glass of urine, just a few drops, don't be a "normie" I mean what are you a "NPC" don't you want to be one of the cool kids?

That is your basic entire argument.

The most intense drug users started out with just a little. Think about that as your attempting to minimalize the drastic effects of taking this trash. The Jews promote this onto Gentiles.

Swami Rama Bharati told me hallucinogens like LSD can do irreparable harm to the impressionable energies of the subtle body.

Yogis say that drugs weaken the will, damage the subtle body and stupefy consciousness. One yogi told me he'd seen heavy-duty drug users so internally damaged they would need life times to detoxify their subtle body.

Both quotes are from "The complete Idiot's Guide to Hinduism" by Linda Johnsen.

Prawdy said:

I have more than a decade of drug use history.
I did most of the things, coke, MDMA, weed ...
rivers of cocaine. I remember once at a party being in a flat with maybe 8-9 men, not regular people anyhow, and sniffing 2-3 days in a row like permanently and can't remember the rest but just chatting with each for hours. Me, being the only women there, I loved the men universe...I have been raised by men, a male brain is totally different wired than a woman's. The price was to do drugs to benefit from their company? - fair enough.

It's not about drugs is about atmosphere and people surrounding yourself with, all the rest of the elements, it can't be about drugs alone...
What can I recall about those times?

First of all, all the money wasted on this I could had bought a penthouse or 2 on in a central area/western city. While the kikes are buying all the proprieties, I stayed in their flats paying rent, bought drugs from them, make them even richer. Should I be ashamed of myself? of course! But well, I WAS WITHOUT.
When you are without and life is meaningless what's the point of anything, anything at all?
My life philosophy was inspired by the jew solomon ''everything is meaningless''.
Vanity of vanities all is vanity
I know this quote is resembling their own tribe existence but I adopted for years and lived by it.
This nihilistic mindset plus my 'go crazy style' sent me many times to limitless situation, some experienced people told me plenty of times that they can't believe I am alive and untouched what so ever. Literally untouched. The point is not to create a victim profile out of yourself, either!! another story. One guy told me years ago that he can't understand and that I am lucky and I replied, 'well, I am smart enough to collect people like you around.'' In times of need, a lot of people owe me a big deal or whatever. I regret not being born a man, I am honestly more man than most men in all aspects but I deviated,

Drugs had no value in isolation or just for the sake of doing drugs, I was paying people in drugs to have sex and watch them live performing - if you were my friend I had to see you having sex, there was no escape from this. period. Not me participating just watching, I have a voyeuristic fetish. I laugh when I think about it but was it about drugs entirely? Your brain creates links: sex - drugs - alcohol - ...
the same with cigarettes - coffee - break - social shit - clubbin' - alcohol

so a lot of shit is interconnected and the brain perceives it like this in associating with other substances or activities. I used to do tennis after smoking weed now I can't because instantly I associated with it more like a pavlov thing.

the truth is hitting one day if you are lucky and you need to recreate or rebuild yourself, clean yourself. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF FOR THE PAST, TAKE THE FUN PART OUT OF IT, THE LESSONS, AND SO ON AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER LEVEL...

Don't get me wrong I always had like at least 2,3 faces to live by but after meeting Satan, I got rid of everything and everybody, IT WAS LIKE OK, NOW I NEED TO TAKE LIFE ENTIRELY SERIOUS! Got a boring existence now which at times is hard to bare but is very rewarding and I am happy. I am still working on it patiently, each day trying to convince myself that I need this sort of normality, peace and quiet but as I said it is very rewarding and I am happy.

Going back to drugs, at first, I tried meditation after smoking some weed and guess what, it doesn't work! YOUR MIND IS JUMPING THEREFORE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FOCUS. I tried sports or drawing/painting on different types of drugs and didn't work entirely, at least it doesn't go for the medium or long term if you ask me. I tried, I repeat, I had the same stupid concept with creativity so I had to test it. I guarantee it doesn't work!!!
You think you are brilliant until the next day when you wake up and see the results of your so-called artistic endeavours
Maybe sex, I would say it increase your sexual appetite so people might opt using it for this reason.
drugs cant be entirely bad otherwise people would not pay for them, isn't it? The thing is that the so-called 'good reasons' are not good at all for the long run. After half a year of every day coke, my immune system was so down that I got sick and hospitalized... the fact that I was jogging or having a good diet did not help at all. You simply collapse one day and it happens especially when you feel invincible.

I used weed to increase my appetite as I had eating disorders and then coke to lose weight asap for modelling work and after I needed to sleep then smoke some more weed to cut it off. Then meet my friends got MDMA and got topless in the backyard with a lot of exhibitionism fuck it, I want to forget it...YOU DON'T RECOGNISE YOURSELF ANYMORE, one day, on my way to Prague, I vomited in the airport so bad AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, while people would stare at me, got so humiliated, was only 23. I must admit, I am the queen of the whores.

the sad story is that a girlfriend tried to kill me with some ecstasy pills, really I know for a fact 100% as she tried to kill me with spiritual means recently, as well,(she is some sort of independent witch) but years back she convinces me almost force me to take something and what happened is that after agonizing all night long, A DAY WAS MISSING FROM MY CALENDAR - went to bed woke up in 2 days, I was like dead, seriously. One reason not to take drugs ever is that you never know what exactly you are taking. I knew people growing weed, you do this in a basement you use artificial lights and all sorts of poisons mixed. wtf you think you are inhaling? is that disgusting!!! The same with cocaine or crack whatever is mixed with a lot of other substances in order to make more profit, it is really fucked up. Ecstasy is very dangerous those days IT CAN REALLY KILL YOU I KNOW PEOPLE AT RAVE PARTIES COLLAPSING FOR GOOD. if you are really that desperate, go to Columbia get a gram with 5 dollars, pure shit, enjoy yourself blow your mind off but at least in a more honest and clean manner.

Another point is that once you get in your 30s if you are not a loser or something you NATURALLY get over this stupid enthusiasm with drugs. you are building a career, family, etc. And you need to still look gorgeous if you respect yourself, therefore, drugs are a NO-NO for skin, teeth, hair, etc. I am lucky to be really vane with the way I look therefore quitting was easier for me and for my preservation.

Indeed I do have 'friends' in their 50s doing drugs but they are damaged no matter how successful they might be otherwise. Another dear one of mine died recently of cancer at 46 after living his life mostly in drugs and depravation.

My opinion is that this kind of things if they are to be done they only work for a very short time if you are to build a life for yourself. Indeed artists and singers designers etc for most of them doing cocaine is normal, so if you want to hang out you need to participate but fuck them, you know, fuck them and main your own existence...for a young person those guys seem really glamorous but eventually you will regret this lifestyle. and once somebody discovers meditations has zero excuses!!!! You have zero excuses because you don't have reasons anymore TO RUN AWAY FROM REALITY!
Unfortunately is not a matter of having no options, I had all the options in the world doing all sorts of other activities, is just IGNORANCE and lack of the true life meaning. Also, people doing drugs/alcohol/cigarettes they are not feeling loved, I NEVER FELT LOVED, I have been worshipped in every way a woman can dream of, and I mean it, but I was never loved, this created a crater in my soul.

Imagine I searched for my Creator my entire life and after not finding Him nothing mattered to me anymore, Eventually about 4 years ago Satan came in my life, and represents my entire universe ever since then.
People need a purpose, not a personal one, I mean a bloody explanation about what the fuck is going on. at least this is what happened to me.

Again, in your 20s those things and people are attractive, you feel cool, etc.... somehow I think is up to an individual personality as well,
for example, both my brothers won't try alcohol drugs not now not 10 years ago, and I insisted have this and that, NO NO NO. the older one hated me for years for this lifestyle wouldn't speak to me, as I said, I DON'T REALLY THINK YOU CAN REALLY INFLUENCE PEOPLE TO DO IT OR NOT TO DO IT.
I stopped myself for the fact that I found the truth and I want to become a god, but without this purpose, what's in it for people to be convinced? If you think you are going to die anyway and life is meaningless for some people carpe diem works just fine. Which lead me to the conclusion that we need to bring truth to as many people as possible and do as many many RTRs as possible.
People need SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back