Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Breaking Limits In Meditation

Do a couple of rounds of the Final RTR and then clean your soul well and return the curses afterwards. Make sure to keep your aura of projection strong.

Nikolas said:
I wanted to thank you all guys for your messages. I am totally fine now. I was really scared. I thought it is over for me. BUT.... I cant even begin to imagine how this started but i got another problem now. Im spechless literally. Help me out you guys.PLEASE. Today I meditated only once and did only one RTR. And you know why ? Because since the moment i woke up until now all that i've been thinking is F**** Satan , F the Gods, F that, F this. I think throughout the day I said a lot of mean words about the GODS and I cant understand whats going on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nikolas said:

Dude it's the enemy playing with your head, relax.
When I joined the ranks of Father Satan, I had 'em playing with my head, too. Like during an RTR, clear thoughts come out of nowhere like:
- why am I doin' this, mumbling pointless gibberish, wasting time?
- look at the jooz, they are nice people and they have feelings, too?
At first I wondered, then banished these thoughts, told them to go fuck themselves and managed without a drama. I had read from the vast materials of JoS that I should expect it when starting out so I was basically forearmed and this harassment never escalated. However, there were days when I felt like shit, my head aching and overwhelmed by everyday life and mundane chores. I even tried to post about it but luckily this whining didn't get approved. Whenever I felt deranged or fearful, I tried to remember to think of Father Satan, meditate on his energy and align myself with it, trust him and have some damn faith. I'm glad it worked out.

catriona7899 said:
Did you believe that cannabis, as also known as only for addiction, is now can be your alternative medicine? Cannabis now has many benefits that will be good for your health. Cannabis oil is produced by extracting the resin of the female cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is dissolved in the solvent, it is evaporated leaving a concentrated extract behind. CBD Oil is a type of oil that contains CBD but does not contain THC which can give you a high efficiency. CBD Oil is from that cannabis flower, however, cannabis now is proven that can help people to relieve pains or lessen seizure attacks. I have read many articles suggesting that cannabis has a very potent effect when it comes with pain and inflammation like this strain on blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/news/media-tv/a-rabbi-priest-and-atheist-smoke-weed/attachment/a-rabbi-priest-and-atheist-smoke-weed-2-2/
A bit off-topic, isn't it? Username suggests a bot.

Apprentice said:
catriona7899 said:
Did you believe that cannabis, as also known as only for addiction, is now can be your alternative medicine? Cannabis now has many benefits that will be good for your health. Cannabis oil is produced by extracting the resin of the female cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is dissolved in the solvent, it is evaporated leaving a concentrated extract behind. CBD Oil is a type of oil that contains CBD but does not contain THC which can give you a high efficiency. CBD Oil is from that cannabis flower, however, cannabis now is proven that can help people to relieve pains or lessen seizure attacks. I have read many articles suggesting that cannabis has a very potent effect when it comes with pain and inflammation like this strain on blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/news/media-tv/a-rabbi-priest-and-atheist-smoke-weed/attachment/a-rabbi-priest-and-atheist-smoke-weed-2-2/
A bit off-topic, isn't it? Username suggests a bot.

For Jews, Weed is like their second Christianity, they push it on the Goyim ad nauseum, mercilessly, continuously, all the time.

It would only make sense that it is about building energy daily, which outsiders don't know of, which means maybe it takes some time to adapt to that being taken away from chi exercises which were in our pagan culture.
There is a book by bruce lee's good friend called the 'art of expressing the human body' which is just a big compilation of bruce's personal workout routine with the proof of his gym cards, pretty cool book.
I remember lee stating that you should not lift weights everyday (at least your max weight with maximum effort) because it takes so much energy.

consistency (ie major chi work every few hours- which is ideal for godhead) and burning yourself out are two different things! lol If you're burnt out from meditating on your chakras from vibrations that long wth just do chakra breathing if you're not already lol the mind is powerful and it does what you say cuz. so with that being said just lay in the sun and absorb energy will it to do what you want. Higher vibration and chi to showz off to them slothz chickz. oh yaaaa

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For Jews, Weed is like their second Christianity, they push it on the Goyim ad nauseum, mercilessly, continuously, all the time.
Not long ago, when I was without, I was wondering why did they even legalize it. To keep the mob from thinking, docile, passed out, watching pointless cartoons in their minds perhaps? I'm pretty sure it affects the brain and thinking process in irreversible ways.
This natural plant may have been a powerful tool in the right hands, for ancient shamans etc. But for daily recreation this is a bit over the top. It dumbs you down.
Kikes really have you covered when you're an escapist or just generally unhappy with your life engineered by them. What would you like to get high on today, goy? We have a vast range of products designed just for you, from hard drugs to prescription only chemicals. Wanna snort xanax™? How about a valium™ trip? Maybe you should try cannabis! Our latest cultivar Cannabis Indica var. Stultum gives you absolute mellow high, no paranoia. Actually, the latest shipment was personally blessed by rabbi Weedenstein. Here you go, goy, have a colorful evening, just let us handle the running of the world.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not long ago, when I was without, I was wondering why did they even legalize it. To keep the mob from thinking, docile, passed out, watching pointless cartoons in their minds perhaps? I'm pretty sure it affects the brain and thinking process in irreversible ways.
This natural plant may have been a powerful tool in the right hands, for ancient shamans etc. But for daily recreation this is a bit over the top. It dumbs you down.
Kikes really have you covered when you're an escapist or just generally unhappy with your life engineered by them. What would you like to get high on today, goy? We have a vast range of products designed just for you, from hard drugs to prescription only chemicals. Wanna snort xanax™? How about a valium™ trip? Maybe you should try cannabis! Our latest cultivar Cannabis Indica var. Stultum gives you absolute mellow high, no paranoia. Actually, the latest shipment was personally blessed by rabbi Weedenstein. Here you go, goy, have a colorful evening, just let us handle the running of the world.
But even if shamans did use it as far as we know it may be just corruption.

I've seen many times people's say that becuse the shamans used these drugs then they may be good and spiritual but to be honest it's not impossible to think that it's just corruption as always.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you're wondering why did they legalize it, simple:

1. Money from making goyim, makes goyim and money.

That's all.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you're wondering why did they legalize it, simple:
1. Money from making goyim, makes goyim and money.
That's all.
Once you realize who your real enemies are and the magnitude of their affairs, you are done wondering. For jooz, every business is good for business.

Nikolas said:
I did all the meditations and after writing this message im about to do my 4 RTR and im feeling GREAT.
I couldn't stand the fact that I said those words, but knowing that it was the enemy makes me feel so much better. Now i can finally control my mind :D .Thank you all for you messages. Hail Satan ! :)
You take good care of yourself. Remember to balance all the spiritual work - hit the gym. Also, void meditation helped me greatly and is the number one tool to master.

luis said:

I've seen many times people's say that becuse the shamans used these drugs then they may be good and spiritual but to be honest it's not impossible to think that it's just corruption as always.

I've never heard of shamans using weed for spiritual enlightenment, personally, but I have heard of their Ayahuasca rituals (basically drinkable DMT)

Pardon me for talking this way but in my opinion.

I believe that a small, minority of people a tiny amount would probably benefit from at least one but a few trips of LSD. Out of all the drugs that exist it is the only one I've even been genuinely curious and investigated. Have I tried cannabis sure but funny enough I never liked it only 4 times did I get stoned and even then it was overwhelming to say the least. For example Queen's: Another one bites the dust was playing and I told my friend shut off the boombox it's too much to handle.

In my personal opinion there are some people that are so stubborn and perhaps this one of the reason why I'm talking about myself. That as much as I don't want to mess with drugs the only drug that fairly acclimates to me in changes is acid.

Unfortunately we don't live in a world run by meditation. We aren't around learned beings such as advanced humans or Gods that help in such manners teach these things to avoid substances. I'm sure even the most ardent meditation God probably agrees with the human notion that they need a substance to help them out. It's no surprise how far humanity has fallen down.

Again I apologize if I'm talking in a negative fashion and might get banned. I'm aware the JoS is a bit strict with drug based threads and has banned people for promoting such things. I simply want to state my personal opinion that a real minority of people are locked in their minds in such a negative way that a "brute" force method of entering an altered, perhaps semi-spiritual world is what they need. It's kinda like someone getting their asskicked as much as I hate to admit sometimes in the kalergi infested Europe some people need to get their ass kicked by immigrants just to teach them a lesson that something godawful is happening to their nation and continent.

luis said:
Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And in Europe we have stories of so called Flying Salve which contains belladonna..
And was said to be used by witches to meet their friends.

#Medieval trippin

There was a report of some priest sitting with someone that made and applied the salve after which this person started sweating and making strange movements, like she came down with a fever. After it was done she said that she went and met her friends on the astral and that they flew and did stuff.
But her body never even left the building.
So obviously she/they didn't fly on a broomstick.

Belladonna is toxic by the way.

T.A.O.L. said:
It probabily was not even a real experiences but just in their mind. Many thinks that drugs gives you real spiritual experiences but 99% of the time it doesn't.

Gear88 said:
No one needs to try it. It's bad and it doesn't give you real spiritual experiences. It only damage your brain. Brain damage is no joke, the chakras are connected to some parts of the brain so It would damege you both spirituality and physicaly, making it harder to advance spiritualy.

It's already quite hard to advance, thanks to the lovely poo-humans, the jooz. I don't want anyone to try drug just to try """spirituality""'" when it doesn't even give you a real spiritual experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back