Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serpent Of Satan

Mageson666

Serpent Of Satan

82228b5d2c849096af34bd72e015d51a.jpg

If one studies the Jewish Kabbalah the sympathetic technique of magic which relates to the creating, connecting of energies by ritual, thought and symbols and directing them to materialize, is one of the most important methods the enemy uses against Gentiles.

The serpent is the symbol of the kundalini life force to the entire ancient world. This symbol holds much power in the unconscious on the individual Gentile. This symbol also connects to our actual soul as well and to Satan. It was revered as sacred in the ancient world and still is held sacred in the eastern Pagan cultures.

The reason the symbol of the serpent was used in the book of Genesis as evil, of all creatures that could have been used for this spell generator, is just as that. The spell generator of the enemy. They turned the symbol of the serpent into the symbol of evil as a form of Kabbalistic, talismanic magic to create a sympathetic connection that ties into the Hebrew curses they read against the Gentile kundalini and Satan in the Torah. By turning the image of and though of the serpent into a negative symbol in the mass mind of the Gentiles with Judeo-Christianity, this connects into the thought form of the enemy and the binding spells by sympathetic action and makes the binding on the serpentine power of the Gentiles all that stronger. Using the Goyim to damn themselves for the Jews.

Why did the enemy even keep the memory of the serpent and Satan around in their program? Why not just erase all memory of everything for good? The enemy turned Satan into a negative archetype because they are using the energy of the Gentile mass mind to attempt to bind and curse Satan with, its an occult warfare tactic, this is due to the fact Satan is an actual living and real God and the enemy knows this. The negative imprinting against Satan in the Gentile mind with the Koran and Bible also acts to bind the Gentile mind to close it off from being able to get back into contact with Satan. As the negative emotions of fear and hatred they associated Satan with falsely, act to close off, not open up the door of the mind to connect. The hatred against the symbol of the serpent also acts to connect with and direct the energies into this binding spell and curses of the enemy against Satan as well.

Tesla was psychically advanced and rejected his Christian upbringing, his favourite book was Faust a story that shows Satan in a more positive light. This allowed Tesla to mentality connect with Satan, it was during his ecstatic reciting of Faust that Tesla was given a telepathic message that changed the world. He connected to Satan. What would our planet be like if not for the Kabbalistic binding spell of the enemy against Satan, on the Gentile mind.

As the Final RTR takes its effect on the world and the binding spells of the enemy dissipate, think of how many people the Gods can influence and connect with for the betterment of the world. The enemy as part of their binding spells and curses, have many curses against "The Souls of Amelek" this is the Hebrew, occult word for Satan in the Talmudic, Kabbalistic writings of the Jews. That means those who are with Satan. Which means the Final RTR is also removing this.

The serpent of Satan in the east, spiritual transformative power, is described as such:

"The Kundalini when she sleeps, is identified with the fire of time... that cooks all creatures to death, through the aging process. ...The fire of yoga [yogagni] that destroys the fire of time, is identified as kalaagnirudra, the "Rudra of the Fire of Time," that is , a fire when she awakens which is greater then, which consumes, the fire of time. When she sleeps, the kundalini is associated with the fire of time, a time whose passage marked by the movements of sun and moon in the subtle body; when she awakens, sun and moon [here the ida and pingala nadis] are both immobilized, and the kundalini doubling as the susumna nadi is said to "consume time."[1]

This is stating that the serpent of Satan consumes time and thus is the end of time, within the individual Gentile soul. This means the end of death, old age and suffering. With the transformed body the serpent of Satan creates. Where would Gentile humanity be if not for the enemy binding spells against the serpent of Satan, which keeps the kundalini sleeping in the root chakra which causes one to come under the influence of the Lord of Time, Saturn, which consumes all things in time. The Metatron is "The Lord of Time" its the Kabbalah cube of the Jewish enemy.

Satan and the serpent of Satan, liberates us from the bondage of time.

Sources
The Alchemical Body, White [1]

For those who are still new, raising the serpent is the goal. You might have questions or maybe failing to understand certain things, trust me, after raising the serpent, our eyes will become much open, we then start to understand much more and learn a lot.

Raising the serpent is not the end of your spiritual journey, but its actually the beginning. There is nothing beautiful as to truly get close to our Father and begin to fully understand him.

Some right now might be confused why we do what we do, why we do the Final ritual and so forth. I say be patient and advance, in Satanism we learn as we advance. Its like using an elevator, you get in one floor and then next to the other and so on and on.

Thanks Hp for the sermon anyway.
Hail Father Satan for all eternity.

what a detailed Sermon High Priest!Kundalini is a really wrapped up in jewfied stories and some people tend to get lost on that...
Hail Father Satan.

Ok I think I understand. This is what grants immortality of the soul on the astral. However the magnum opus is what grants immortality of the body and is Godhood. That makes sense correct me if I am wrong on this.

Obviously though I dont think energy movements up the spine is fully the kundalini rising. It may just be one of the initial stages Some of the experiences Jew Age type people describe when they describe this sound really bad. None of them that I know of kept meditating or advanced past this experience they mostly stopped and either went insane or lived a life of suffering. The curses and enemy would be responsible for this. So now it makes sense why you almost never heard positive experiences about it outside of the JOS.

This is why Jewish Hollywood puts out never ending movies and Talmud vision shows making Satan look bad. Its designed to connect into the enemies thought form and keep the curses and binding spells against Satan and the Gentile soul going.

The next time one of these Christard's rant about the "Satanic Illuminati" that they claim runs Hollywood. Remind them of this fact.

Consider the fact "Opus" or Opis, is a name for the serpent power. The serpent energies of the soul is what builds the perfected being. The new age people get a little pranic surge of energy from some practice and as you stated the curses of the enemy they tie into, do them over.

darkmonkey666 said:
Ok I think I understand. This is what grants immortality of the soul on the astral. However the magnum opus is what grants immortality of the body and is Godhood. That makes sense correct me if I am wrong on this.

Obviously though I dont think energy movements up the spine is fully the kundalini rising. It may just be one of the initial stages Some of the experiences Jew Age type people describe when they describe this sound really bad. None of them that I know of kept meditating or advanced past this experience they mostly stopped and either went insane or lived a life of suffering. The curses and enemy would be responsible for this. So now it makes sense why you almost never heard positive experiences about it outside of the JOS.

Link for the pdf of the alchemical body:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.magia-metachemica.net/uploads/1/0/6/2/10624795/the_alchemical_body.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiRpKf5pMfhAhUQRK0KHRcxAroQFjACegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw24xUoAO8jN1Bh7Y__HLqCN&cshid=1554960017226

this is an incredibly good sermon,,,many thanks again HP

HP Mageson666 said:
On the JoS website, on some page about the Kundalini serpent, I found some advice about reading Gopi Krishna’s writings (or just some of his stuff mentioned, not sure actually).
For those who don’t know him, he was an Indian man who got his kundalini to rose up his spine trough the wrong nadi, but eventually got to fix it. So at the end he had the serpent risen where it is supposed to (sushumna nadi).
My question is: How did he manage to die by a lung disease? Wasn’t him supposed to survive it and eventually be immortal?
Sorry if I’m missing something obvious here

Obed M. said:
HP Mageson666 said:
On the JoS website, on some page about the Kundalini serpent, I found some advice about reading Gopi Krishna’s writings (or just some of his stuff mentioned, not sure actually).
For those who don’t know him, he was an Indian man who got his kundalini to rose up his spine trough the wrong nadi, but eventually got to fix it. So at the end he had the serpent risen where it is supposed to (sushumna nadi).
My question is: How did he manage to die by a lung disease? Wasn’t him supposed to survive it and eventually be immortal?

It's always been my assumption that the Kundalini doesn't provide any form of immortality directly in a huge manner but passively in a soft manner. Perhaps it depends on the person, perhaps there might be at least one person that has the Kundalini activate in the person in such a way that a siddhi is activated. And this siddhi might be a life extension or possible light immortality.

The sheer fact is from what *I* personally know having the kundalini just grants the initiation steps into the main alchemical heating system. In other words Kundalini is the preliminary for the Magnum Opus or the main immortalization method.

There are probably countless ways for immortality. Like Thoth's(Herme's Trismegustes) Pranayama manual destroyed in the Library of Alexandria burned by Philo Judea. Another would be the use of Yoga to provide life extension or perhaps a soft-immortalization like a pillow of immortality to extend life for further actions.

In my personal opinion I believe that a person must do all forms of immortality not because they need to go crazy and whatnot but because all forms of immortalization grant spiritual powers. For example Magnum Opus might be the main one the completion of the free-energy circuit and the completion of the stacking of energies(infinite energy addition). But other immortality techniques combined with say the Magnum Opus grant more powers over time.

So yeah the Kundalini in most cases does not do it. Much like 33° Pre-infiltrated FreeMason George Washington and Benjamin Franklin. These two characters where in such position due to their development but that doesn't mean they were immortal. As a modern example we mention is Hitler and his holding of the Spear of Destiny. My best guess is in no way, shape, or form was he immortal but certainly was well within his rights to endure a longer life due to elimination of negativity and extending his destiny to the point of what we know in completing the Magnum Opus and achieving main immortality along with other techniques for acclimation of power with the Gods of Hell.

Kundalini ≠ Immortality but does = ability to achieve the main one if lead by the Gods.

Many people who've done what Gobi did with raising the Kundalini met their ends later in life. It's the start of the journey it's a tool to achieve universal sophia(wisdom) and as such is not the end all, be all of meditation but just the start of the grand universal tradition left by the Gods for more Godliness.

Gear88 said:
Obed M. said:
HP Mageson666 said:

It's always been my assumption that the Kundalini doesn't provide any form of immortality directly in a huge manner but passively in a soft manner. Perhaps it depends on the person, perhaps there might be at least one person that has the Kundalini activate in the person in such a way that a siddhi is activated. And this siddhi might be a life extension or possible light immortality.

The sheer fact is from what *I* personally know having the kundalini just grants the initiation steps into the main alchemical heating system. In other words Kundalini is the preliminary for the Magnum Opus or the main immortalization method.

There are probably countless ways for immortality. Like Thoth's(Herme's Trismegustes) Pranayama manual destroyed in the Library of Alexandria burned by Philo Judea. Another would be the use of Yoga to provide life extension or perhaps a soft-immortalization like a pillow of immortality to extend life for further actions.

In my personal opinion I believe that a person must do all forms of immortality not because they need to go crazy and whatnot but because all forms of immortalization grant spiritual powers. For example Magnum Opus might be the main one the completion of the free-energy circuit and the completion of the stacking of energies(infinite energy addition). But other immortality techniques combined with say the Magnum Opus grant more powers over time.

So yeah the Kundalini in most cases does not do it. Much like 33° Pre-infiltrated FreeMason George Washington and Benjamin Franklin. These two characters where in such position due to their development but that doesn't mean they were immortal. As a modern example we mention is Hitler and his holding of the Spear of Destiny. My best guess is in no way, shape, or form was he immortal but certainly was well within his rights to endure a longer life due to elimination of negativity and extending his destiny to the point of what we know in completing the Magnum Opus and achieving main immortality along with other techniques for acclimation of power with the Gods of Hell.

Kundalini ≠ Immortality but does = ability to achieve the main one if lead by the Gods.

Many people who've done what Gobi did with raising the Kundalini met their ends later in life. It's the start of the journey it's a tool to achieve universal sophia(wisdom) and as such is not the end all, be all of meditation but just the start of the grand universal tradition left by the Gods for more Godliness.
Plus he didn't know the whole true. He didn't have the meditations that we have today. The HP's said many times that to rise the kundalini you have to reach a stage where you are spirituality advanced enough to do that and then the kundalini comes and makes you more powerful.

Not only this but as far as i know he didn't practice that many meditations, so he tried to rise the kundalini without doing meditations plus the energy of the kundalini could have empowered the negative karma in his soul because he didn't do meditations and this means that probabily he didn't eliminate his karma.

The kundalini is just powerful energy, if it goes through bad karma it could make it manifes into reality much faster. This is why you should use positive affirmations after yoga becuse the energy could empower negative karma...

Gopi Krisna, got a major pranic volt, thought a side nadi because he didn't do the practices to drive the energy into the central nadi. I doubt he fully raised the serpent here or that issue would have caused him a lot more problems then he had. However he was able to open the psychic centers in his brain to a higher degree. But I don't believe he fully ascended the power fully. He just sent too much energy though a body that was not prepared and did it off balance.

Remember the enemy has numerous curses against Gentiles this includes spiritually advancing ones. That is why those who are without met with all kinds of problems. Do you think the enemy murdered millions of people to remove spiritual knowledge and advancement to then let Gopi sit there and flip them off with spiritually advancing.

Obed M. said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I read somewhere that what he would do is focus and meditate on his crown chakra daily with extreme concentration and void meditation. He did so daily, for atleast one hour for 17 years.

Now it is clear that by doing only this he raised kundalini through one of his nadis(the pingala), which caused extreme burning and fiery sensations in his body. And by recounting this experience, his warnings to westerners was coming from a place of lacking knowledge. I think in his case both his parents were advanced spiritual hindus so he had hereditary sensitivities.

He had no one to guide him and teach him the truth on what was occurring. Among the numerous things(which are included in the 8 Fold Path) missing from his practice, 7 in his case by practicing only Dhyana(meditating for 1hr+ daily the crown chakra), had he practiced pranayama and the alternate nostril breathing to balance his nadis, among other practices, he certainly would not have suffered this fate.

His lack of readiness and knowledge caused the negative experience which is why those without attribute kundalini with negative and frightening experiences.

This has me thinking about just how much this 17 years to raise his kundalini can be shortened by a Satanist who practices the 8 Fold Path Daily adamantly in addition to perhaps even 15-30 minutes of total unwavering and total focus on the crown chakra in meditation. :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back