Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

EVERYONE Please Bookmark This Link For Communication

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Now, I have observed in the last days, not only the enemy did shoa the Joy of Satan main website - the situation is worsening in general. What is worse, is they are now shutting down internet websites at the ISP level. This always used to happen, it's nothing new, but on the pretext of Muh New Zealand they are taking further steps to that regard.

Certain websites have become inaccessible on the address level. This will progress, they won't stay at this point, and this will happen depending on how much they can do that.

In other words, they are scared shitless of our information, because we are winning. It "our side" and people who are woke on the jew issue, were irrelevant losers nobody cares. The magnitude of our ideas is reaching far and wide.

I don't tend to boast on statistics, but this forum alone has closely a million visits per year. This is without reposts, RSS feeds etc. Just sheerly the visits on the forum itself.

Makes no wonder how kids in some Nordic countries call jews reptilian in the middle of the street. The Goyim knowing is reaching cataclysmic proportions for the enemy. Our ideas are really famous and people are receptive. The enemy therefore has lost the battle against our ideas and they are resorting to full blown censorship.

Just to be sure, and have a backup plan, please everyone bookmark this link so we can keep communication in case of some weird Shoah. The ISP shoah is becoming real, where the ISP's will block websites directly by firewalls. I don't want to write the names of the websites blocked, but these are not gone off the map in Europe. They are inaccessible in European countries.

This will be used to inform everyone in case some place of our communications are shoa'd. I have posted a post there to certify the belonging of said account. I can't vouch for the network there, but the situation is, it's the only network like Bitchute that won't nuke people out of existence. These platforms have a future for us to use. The Internet Inquisition is happening right now, and it will escalate.

You do not have to register on this network nor I recommend it. Just bookmark below so you can read if in case it's needed in the future.

https://gab.com/Commander_Cobra_666

Soon also, the JoS Activ will open (Other things are more important now and they are priorities) and it may be used further in that regard.

HAIL SATAN!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Even before I knew about what the Jews where, I always wondered if they are some kind of reptilian. Its hard not to, people's subconscious mind picks up on the vibration of the reptilian, alien soul of the Jew. I used to watch Larry King, and I would sit and there and think, this guy looks like a lizard.

HP Mageson666 said:
Even before I knew about what the Jews where, I always wondered if they are some kind of reptilian. Its hard not to, people's subconscious mind picks up on the vibration of the reptilian, alien soul of the Jew. I used to watch Larry King, and I would sit and there and think, this guy looks like a lizard.

There was this documentary about how frightened jews are in some Nordic country because they call them "Jew Reptilian" and "Alien kike" in the middle of the street.

Can anyone look at Zuckerberg and tell me this thing is human and not clearly has reptilian genes? It clearly does.

Below a documentary on why the Reptilian Jews are going full Oy Gevalt mode for being widely called alien invasive reptiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q4tnJmHzk0

Oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

771.png

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

There was this documentary about how frightened jews are in some Nordic country because they call them "Jew Reptilian" and "Alien kike" in the middle of the street.

Can anyone look at Zuckerberg and tell me this thing is human and not clearly has reptilian genes? It clearly does.

Below a documentary on why the Reptilian Jews are going full Oy Gevalt mode for being widely called alien invasive reptiles.

OY VEY!! ZE GOYIM KNOWZ!! ZHUT DE COMMENT ZECTION DOWNZ!!! :eek: :eek:

For some cohencidental reason the link You gave returns error message.
Code:
Error 527 An error has occurred in Railgun's dynamic content compression and acceleration process. As a result, the web page cannot be displayed.

Bookmarked. The first post there, it says

Sensitive content: you should agree you are above 18 years old. Show

Even though its just a link back to this post. Just lettign you know in case it does that for all of your posts there.

Bung said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Will you look at the messages?

No, because people can contact by e-mail if there is a need. Also from here.

Gab used to be called Gab.ai and Gabbai is a name for a jewish synagogue lawyer. They changed this later. I don't really have to trust Gabbai. "Gabbai" means assistant of a Rabbi. Quite a coincidence to fall on calling it like that?

Because the Goyim Know, they then replaced it with a Com.

There's something fishy about Gabbai, and I can't be sure it's not run/watched by tribe.

I won't use it as a communication platform, only as a notices platform and things like that.

They'll show if they are verified and a good platform on if de-platforming may take place.

HP Mageson666 said:
a8UCWzb.png

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Before kiketube shoahed it, I had a video clip of kikerberg admitting it is not a Human. It can still be found elsewhere, and I should have it backed up somewhere but finding it (and the rest) might be a bit difficult.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bung said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Will you look at the messages?

No, because people can contact by e-mail if there is a need. Also from here.

Gab used to be called Gab.ai and Gabbai is a name for a jewish synagogue lawyer. They changed this later. I don't really have to trust Gabbai. "Gabbai" means assistant of a Rabbi. Quite a coincidence to fall on calling it like that?

Because the Goyim Know, they then replaced it with a Com.

There's something fishy about Gabbai, and I can't be sure it's not run/watched by tribe.

I won't use it as a communication platform, only as a notices platform and things like that.

They'll show if they are verified and a good platform on if de-platforming may take place.
Undoubtedly it is. It's all just too (in)convenient that it was gab.ai then now changed after it became apparent "gabai" is a kike word...and as I said that it seems very much like a place to try and segregate People from other websites (notice now that we've registered on there! A step in the kike direction!). I haven't checked recently, but it was supposed to be for "free speech". It's interesting how a segregating site with a kike name talks about and alleges "free speech" in this kike-controlled (((censorship))) of anything anti-kike-loving.

Thank you, High Priest Hooded Cobra666.

If one studies history, it isn't difficult to note the consistent prevalence of pogroms. These occurred frequently, but in pockets, such as the Ukraine. Cossacks reacting to their children being abducted to be used in Jewish ritual murder, vicious usury and so forth.

The Jews have been repeatedly expelled from countries around the world, some countries expelled them multiple times.

My point here, is with the internet, the situation is no longer confined to pockets here and there. It's now turned global. The Jews have been calling the internet an "online pogrom."

It won't take much for all of this to manifest into physical reality. When transiting Pluto enters Aquarius and transiting Neptune enters Aries, the next 5 - 6 years, they will pay.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.www.joyofsatan.com

Jews force people to use Gab with Apps like Dissenter.com. If you use the Dissenter App to conceal your identity in the 'comment' section , as such you are basically registering with the Jews at Gab and your ID is revealed in short.

the online Pogrom is before you :lol:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Thank you, High Priest Hooded Cobra666.

If one studies history, it isn't difficult to note the consistent prevalence of pogroms. These occurred frequently, but in pockets, such as the Ukraine. Cossacks reacting to their children being abducted to be used in Jewish ritual murder, vicious usury and so forth.

The Jews have been repeatedly expelled from countries around the world, some countries expelled them multiple times.

My point here, is with the internet, the situation is no longer confined to pockets here and there. It's now turned global. The Jews have been calling the internet an "online pogrom."

It won't take much for all of this to manifest into physical reality. When transiting Pluto enters Aquarius and transiting Neptune enters Aries, the next 5 - 6 years, they will pay.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.com

They Will pay?... IN 5-6 years? Or after 5-6 years?

Please be careful on gab... In us there is a guy who is doin good job with expeling the jew (Pattick Little) and he got shabon ban there, after it he got perm ban. Firstly gab wasn't jewish but he bowed to the jews.

sip said:
Jews force people to use Gab with Apps like Dissenter.com. If you use the Dissenter App to conceal your identity in the 'comment' section , as such you are basically registering with the Jews at Gab and your ID is revealed in short.

the online Pogrom is before you :lol:

I know, real smelly. Also, the premium ID for Gab requires you to literally show them your ID.

I have no plans to use this thing, and a I said, I cannot recommend it. I explained why above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soon also, the JoS Activ will open (Other things are more important now and they are priorities) and it may be used further in that regard.

HAIL SATAN!

What exactly is the JoS Activ?

Grin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!

What exactly is the JoS Activ?

Short for JoS Activism.

Artanis said:
They Will pay?... IN 5-6 years? Or after 5-6 years?
From what I can see, Neptune will first enter into Aries on 30th of March 2025. As for my favorite planet Pluto, it should enter Aquarius around the 23rd of March, 2023.
You can use this website to check future (and current) planetary positions for yourself :) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/current-planets-astrology-transits-planetary-positions

If people don't want to bookmark this link on their browser (as bookmarks tend to show up even if history is deleted), you can just save the link in some other more private way, such as emailing it to yourself on multiple reliable accounts, or saving it in a secure word document. It is a good idea to have secure backups for information rather than relying on one thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back