Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hip/Pelvis Aching

lilquote

I'm not sure if I should post this in the JoyofSatan666 section or here. I've been having prominent aching, mainly in my hips and pelvis area, sometimes lower back as well. I started feeling a weird general all over body ache a few weeks ago but I thought it could be attacks or me feeling sore from increased excercise. A few years ago, I had sciatic nerve pain, which spread down my right leg and affected my hip as well, if it's relevant but this doesn't feel related to that in any way. It's not a similar sensation and it's not in the same specific area.

I have read that having contact with the gods can cause aching, pain, or discomfort if one isn't used to a high level of bioelectricity. I've also been having strange experiences and feelings while thinking about a specific god, but that's kinda personal to go into detail about here. And I'm not sure if those experiences are directly related to said god or if the enemy is trying to lead me astray.
Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance and Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
:lol: honestly that would be the typical explanation right? but it hurts on both sides and pms never typically lasts more than a couple days for me. it's also not in the area that would cramp normally it's more in my hip joints. it really could be a new weird female related pain for all I know. ha maybe I'm trying too hard to connect some things that have happened lately. I am seeing a doctor soon so maybe I'll bring it up.

I do not know if this is of any relevance or not.. but.. you say you've increased exercise.. now I don't know what kind of exercise that is, but if the pain is in the joints you should be really careful.

In example, if you did too much work with your arms and thus got not only muscle aches but your shoulders hurt a lot, you could have irritated the tissues around the joints which can cause inflammation. This often gives long time continued pain and it is not that easy to get healed back up. It takes quite a bit of time.

The general rule for pain is, that if there is any, you shouldn't overdo it. Let it rest.

One other thing comes to mind though, sometimes after giving birth if you're a woman.. your body has made hormones that would make it easier for the baby to go through the pelvis to get born, but sometimes after birth the pelvis remains somewhat unstable or the feeling of this..
But I doubt this is the case at all.

You definetily should get this checked out by someone though.
There are still other possibilities, that this could be.
I don't know what kind of doctor you mean, but you mean like the 10 min consult kind of doctor.. they only want to talk to you about one kind of complain. Other issues are not spoken about. If this is the case, you may want to make a second appointment as well..

Aching of the hips that comes and goes, associated with premenstrual aches and irritability is related to liver qi stagnation.

The reason contact with the Gods can cause this is because the additonal energy stagnates in the channels which are not used to the level of energy.

The answer is stretching (yoga) and moderate and frequent exercise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back