Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposing The Golem

Mageson666

The Golem Exposed

In Kabballah the Golem is made from the four elements and infused with the energy of life from the Rabbi's. This energy its infused with are the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet the word wrote on the Golem's forehead that brings it to life is AMT which is the first, middle and last letter of the Hebrew alphabet. Which is symbolic of the 22 letters of the entire alphabet.

The Golem is an allegory for the creation of a thought form, note this is what the Jewish "god" is. The YHVH is the letters for the four elements, the four directions and the AMT [the Hebrew Alphabet] is what animates it and gives it life and direction and its commanded by the Rabbi's. The reason the AMT is put on the forehead is this represents the upper face of the world tree [the symbol of YHVH] which represents the mind or head of "god" the three realms of Kether the ether, Binah the left brain and Chokmah the right-side of the brain. The skull and sometimes the brain is shown as the realm of the "god head, the head of god" in Kabballah. Because its the human mind and how it operates the mental, creative aspects and how this projects outwards and creates by the astral or mental plane.

The message is simple the Rabbi creates by the aspects of his own mind along with the 22 letters the thought form and directs it and programs it and infuses it with the energy of the letters to bring it to life to serve him. The Kabballah of creation by the word is based on "god" is the word. It shows the Rabbi's how to manifest workings into existence by the combinations of the 22 letters. This is done in Kabballah along with using the different aspects of mind, visualization, feeling [chokmah] and affirmation and logical intent [binah] and projection on the astral [kether] with the combinations of sound of the 22 letters.

The other meaning of how they use this for what purpose is obvious..... Golem many cases in Kabballah certain letters are changed out with code. Golem is Goyim. The AMT on the forehead represents the binding of the Gentiles mind by Jewish sorcery of their thought form.

The Jews represent the image of their YHVH as the Metatron a massive universe sized angel that is called YHVH and does the work of "god" who created it. Metatron has 72 wings for the 72 names of "god" the 72 major formula's that connect into and direct the thoughtform and connect to the astral energies of the Zodiac and planets and the number of Metatron is 365 days of the solar year that relate to the Zodiac and planets which the 22 letters are connected into. Its an allegory to show the massive amount of power the Jews have infused into the YHVH and its animated by the 22 letters and the powers of such and directed by "god" which are the Rabbi's themselves. Metatron exists in heaven which is code in Kabballah for the astral realm or the Kether which the Jews then work to manifest their workings out of into the material realm. This is why "god" is hidden behind a veil in Kabballah and Torah, the veil is the barrier or vibrational differences of the astral and material world. Because the Jews "god" is just a massive vortex of charged energy in the astral realm of Kether that the Jews have created with sound, visualization, emotion and logical intent and programming. The major part of all ritualistic Kabballah magic is connecting psychically into this Metatron and using the 72 letters, feeling, visualization, affirmation, direction and other Hebrew formula's to become a channel and bring this energy into the material.

This is why Christian's will talk about how they saw Jesus or Angels. Their mind opened up enough for whatever reason and they saw behind the veil into the realm of Kether or the astral they where witnessing the mental images that have been created as part of the thoughtform from centuries of Christian worship. That is why the images of Jesus or Angels they witness always look exactly like the popular Church icons of them. People become imprinted with those images in the sub conscious and conscious mind by the Church and then generate and project them outwards with prayer, intention, focus and feeling into Kether of the astral. All they witnessed where the human generated Golem's of centuries of worship.

This reminds me of Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta gets his mind controlled by Babidy to become stronger but by having his mind controlled by Babidi which the letter M on his forhead portrays. During his fight with Goku and over-riding the mind control Majin Buu was release which was a created(called chanted upon) grey slob who only means was to destroy eveything and under the service of Babidi, by his manipulation, to folow him and be directed. Babidi was a little green man who sought to rule the universe. He knew the incantation to bring about Buu, a great destructive force, who "existed since time imeriorial" and tried to use it(buu) to his advantage.

The Saiyans were too strong.

Off topic but it seems some Israeli rabbis are expecting their messiah before their Israeli Jew elections. They’re in for disappointment lol.

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breakingisraelnews.com/120689/airstrike-syria-israeli-elections/amp/

https://youtu.be/ulkzX6BAaJ4
Here is a comment I found below the video.
“Thanks for the disclosure Illuminati but we are way ahead of this….you are required to increase your disclosure as the true Collective consciousness awakens. As you know, failing to do this will hasten the quickening (and you know exactly what I mean) Its time to share information about the pole change and your groups manipulation of our brain frequencies with Harp and chemtrails! Your AI programs and quantum computers are not ramping up disclosure quickly enough. You know you are required to disclose! Stop removing comments and sensoring and okay by the rules. You know it’s the only one you have to abide by, now do it!”

I would like to know what this poster is talking about. Why are tptb required to disclose as the collective consciousness awaken? What exactly is meant by disclose? And what is the “quickening”? Why is this the only rule? Who created the rule and how is it enforced? Why aren’t there more rules?
Lets skip the discussion about how exactly artificial intelligence and quantum computers are used to flood the internet and media with content that is enlightening, and how exactly it can be tailored to match the intangible collective consciousness, though I suspect Google searches and social media posts may be fed into complex algorithms to produce the necessary content. And what if the digital age had never come? Would a town crier have been forced to proclaim hidden agendas in the town square? Does this mean Alex Jones….doesn’t care about me?

Okay throw me a bone on that if you want. But who is holding these elite accountable to this one rule? Seemingly they must be powerful if they can hold accountable a people that control almost the entire world. And if these enforcers are good they wouldn’t have let the elite come to the power which they currently hold. Or at least they would have slapped 2 or 3 or many rules on the elite in order to check their power. So its doubtful these enforcers work in my interest. Perhaps these enforcers are actually good, and with limited power it was the only rule they could enforce. Or perhaps these enforcers are actually as bad as the elite themselves, and it’s a sloppy attempt to put a veneer of basic conventions over things. To appease an interplanetary UN for example.

Do all the elite drop dead if they break the rule? Do they break rocks on the chain gang? And what about us? Apparently some of us are in the know. Id say this may be the so called “Covenant” considering some stipulation was added to things. Now couldn’t we have skipped a lot of bullshit if this is the Covenant and we do know what’s in it? You could straight up tell people about it and they’d jump of the sinking ship. Probably would have centuries ago. So those in the know might be as bad as the elites if they are hiding these things. This could be a media bombshell which would awaken many.

Now this is just one glimpse of many that I see and have seen for years, probably my whole life, of things going on behind the scenes. I’m not perfect, but I’m also no dummy, and I was born psychic. So I’ve always been the type without my head in the sand. And I’ve always been the type to reserve a 20% chance your knife will be in my back. And every omission of this sort just makes me revise that estimate upward. I guess it’s a catch 22 situation for you. Because you need people like me, yet people like me hear a knife unsheathing whenever you employ “Muh Grand Strategy” no matter how well intentioned. I guess its just the nature of being psychic. Just as an animal in the forest doesn’t know the twigs snapping to be predator or Forest Ranger. But lucky for you I am not an animal and sometimes psychics do make bets. And nobody here has crossed that 51% threshold.

Now the Video. When you look at the oil based currency. If the other nations were indeed adversaries I could see how some may have argued for this. And may have even felt they were doing good. It does play into a sense of nationalism and conquest over adversaries that has been expressed by every people that have existed as far back as I can imagine. Seems it was sold on the surface level, almost a meme of the Anglo-Saxon attitude. But certainly its akin to gassing your own people. Because as you add countries onto your dollar, its just devaluing the wealth of the people at home. So I don’t think this was well intentioned, though it may seem so at the surface level. And maybe some people in important positions did think it was good. I guess that’s the cleverness of the Jew. Or maybe they aren’t that clever and it was the product of war games conducted off of this world. Certainly though the Civil War and WWI and II killed off too many people with foresight to see the potential negative affects this would have. They didn’t have quantum computers but they knew fucking bullshit when they saw it.

Banmaskim666 said:
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Not every comment written under some youtube video is some type of divine revelation. More like the confused rantings of a crazy person, or the plot of a video game. If there was any trace of sense in that first quote, it could be saying that the world is waking up fast. So (((they))) need to start being more honest about things if they want to maintain peoples' trust. The more they try to hide and censor, the more obvious it is what they are hiding and that they can't be trusted. Which makes people wake up even faster. But I doubt this was even an intended message, that comment sounds like it was written retardedly on purpose to purposefully sound crazy. No different than the flat earth thing, insert crazy dumb shit to make everybody who questions anything automatically look retarded by association. Or to try to distract people by dragging them into some imaginary video game alien plot, which seems like is what happened to you. Not everything that gets typed on the internet has any meaning.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Banmaskim666 said:
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Not every comment written under some youtube video is some type of divine revelation. More like the confused rantings of a crazy person, or the plot of a video game. If there was any trace of sense in that first quote, it could be saying that the world is waking up fast. So (((they))) need to start being more honest about things if they want to maintain peoples' trust. The more they try to hide and censor, the more obvious it is what they are hiding and that they can't be trusted. Which makes people wake up even faster. But I doubt this was even an intended message, that comment sounds like it was written retardedly on purpose to purposefully sound crazy. No different than the flat earth thing, insert crazy dumb shit to make everybody who questions anything automatically look retarded by association. Or to try to distract people by dragging them into some imaginary video game alien plot, which seems like is what happened to you. Not everything that gets typed on the internet has any meaning.
lmaoooo the commenter is probabily a schizophrenic lol

Golem shall be destroyed in the final battle just as Gollum was in Lord of The Rings.

AfricaE said:
This reminds me of Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta gets his mind controlled by Babidy to become stronger but by having his mind controlled by Babidi which the letter M on his forhead portrays. During his fight with Goku and over-riding the mind control Majin Buu was release which was a created(called chanted upon) grey slob who only means was to destroy eveything and under the service of Babidi, by his manipulation, to folow him and be directed. Babidi was a little green man who sought to rule the universe. He knew the incantation to bring about Buu, a great destructive force, who "existed since time imeriorial" and tried to use it(buu) to his advantage.

The Saiyans were too strong.

I love all the references in DBZ to spiritual things, such as this. Just hate they portrayed Mr. Satan as a weak, cowardly buffoon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back