Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you need a full name to curse? (or for any magic)

Sate Anki

Let's say I want to curse 'Ryan'. Do I need his full name for the curse to work? Can I curse someone without having their name at all? Can I just use the first and/or middle and/or last name of someone to curse or bind them? Will just stating the name 'Ryan', curse every Ryan there is? Thanks!

A somewhat-old man once bothered me SO freaking much (I encountered him regularly), so I literally only imagined him with grey energy warping him and affirmed as the following; "(his first name only) is dying", I did that for about 15 mins and literally few days later he was taken with an ambulance to the emergency room. He's been in a bad situation ever since.
I didn't use any runes or any other thing, just this small affirmation with grey energy, plus the anger and hatred I had for him, and he almost died.

TL;DR Yes, I guess you can curse without using the full name, in case you know how they look.
Be careful though, you need to clean your aura and you need to make sure your aura is stronger than the person you want to curse.

As for white magick, I also didn't use a full name to help someone I know.

Hail Satan!!!!

I think so, it's best to have a clear image of the person or know what they look like to direct the energy. So having a full name shouldn't be as necessary if you know what the person looks like.

No, you don't need the full name. I've used names like "annoying ****head" ,"blondy", etc. You just need to identify them. The start of the programming, where you say "In a positive and healthy manner for me", is how the energy will act on what you want.

You don't need a full name, but you do need some way to direct the energy to them, such as visualizing them. You don't even need a name if you can visualize them, speaking from personal experience. Just direct the energy right to them.

Sate Anki said:
Let's say I want to curse 'Ryan'. Do I need his full name for the curse to work? Can I curse someone without having their name at all? Can I just use the first and/or middle and/or last name of someone to curse or bind them? Will just stating the name 'Ryan', curse every Ryan there is? Thanks!

Haha, don't curse me. When you want to curse someone make sure you're having a powerful aura. Then visualize a grey aura around the victim and afirm: (what you want to happen to the victim).

No you dont, being able to visualize this person clearly will do the trick. If you are good at visualizing you can always use a picture of the person or something personal of theirs. This is the way the voodoo poppets are made to connect to their victims, by pasting a picture onto the poppet or by anything private that belongs to them, such as their hair or a piece of clothing they wear.
Just make sure you dont risk yourself by stealing or anything

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back