Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifuge Rofocal

Νίκος said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no going back when the microchipping takes place. It is impossible to live with it, disable it, remove it, etc. It is a dead end for any civilization.

There is nothing in the greys that can be 'saved' or 'salvaged'. If someone takes a species and they turn it into a slave species there is no going back from that, and nothing to 'repair' or 'save'.
I was thinking maybe if the microchipped grey was murdered/put out of its misery, then the soul would be freed to perhaps reincarnate.
I thought the same for while but I have a bad feeling that their souls won't have the energy to reincarnate ! :(

So merciful. Yes guys, let's save the race that literally kills everyone. Poor victims per usual.

Oy vey, their poor souls...

Must save everyone.............

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Adrellis said:
Did Lucifuge Rofocal reveal the name of his species before they became "Grey"? you say "humanoid," but I'm getting the impression they may not have had a species-wide name or title (like we do human, mankind, Gentile, or even Terran as a stretch, really)

The thing is they don't want to go over anything and they can't be forced, because people write memes and defile these events. Just look at what has happened around aliens and how many lies are created. So they are frugal in what they tell or what they want known.

People tend to treat these matters like shit, but to them, these are important matters.
Yeah. The memes and "jokes" and things take the piss out of everything, and there's the bad argument of, "Oh, come on. It's just a bit of fun" and it has gone so far to that the "jokes" and memes are done deliberately so that they can "jokingly" ask "Too soon?" for more lolz. A question is begged - is nothing sacred anymore? If you can lol about a topic, then you're much more likely to accept it/not be bothered about nor oppose it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
indrasoma said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sounds a bit like blockbuster, but they are on a permanently enslaved state.

People ask if they have any consciousness. The microchip is equal to lobotomization.

Is void meditation safe? Or is it pushed so much by mainstream spirituality because it tranquilizes people into a dumb, pseudo-lobotimized state?

Void meditation has the exact opposite effect of causing any dumb state. It makes one sharper, more focused, and in control of their mind.

Borderline troll 2/10. Seeing your other replies you need to try harder. Most of them don't reach even close to 2/10.
Void had helped me in at least one way which neither did I expect nor was I trying to work towards. The point of Void Meditation is to still and quiet the Mind, so that you and you alone are in control of it and the thoughts within in; however, for me, added to that, it somehow managed to help me with my visualisation, as well. Based on the working I did, it must have been related to my concentration, so despite me not attempting remotely (or so I thought) to fix visualisation, the work towards concentrating better helped me visualise better. I can't fault that!

Νίκος said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no going back when the microchipping takes place. It is impossible to live with it, disable it, remove it, etc. It is a dead end for any civilization.

There is nothing in the greys that can be 'saved' or 'salvaged'. If someone takes a species and they turn it into a slave species there is no going back from that, and nothing to 'repair' or 'save'.
I was thinking maybe if the microchipped grey was murdered/put out of its misery, then the soul would be freed to perhaps reincarnate.
I thought the same for while but I have a bad feeling that their souls won't have the energy to reincarnate ! :(
Yeah, that's what I thought. Another speculation is that their souls were consumed by the reptillians and their dead and empty husk is just abused with technology and used; there is no actual life there at all.

Νίκος said:
FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
Yeah, that's what I thought. Another speculation is that their souls were consumed by the reptillians and their dead and empty husk is just abused with technology and used; there is no actual life there at all.

Precisely. The grey is just an empty bio-mechanical husk, it's debatable if it can be classified as a living entity if a living entity is to be defined by having an ego or a personal soul.

These things are a hive mind, there is no individual, and this is in the very literal sense. While this may sound really fucked up, this is what it is, and this is entirely possible apparently.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:
FancyMancy said:

So merciful. Yes guys, let's save the race that literally kills everyone. Poor victims per usual.

Funny sarcasm as usual!
I know that they were and are race that kills everyone but I do not think that they deserved to become cyborg slaves!And the reason I do not feel happy for the fact that their souls may be get exterminate is because I do not think they are so dumb that after all the suffering they had from the enemy they would still not want to come with the side of the gods!I mean advance their souls maybe with help of our gods without destroying other races and have peaceful or none relationships with the other species if they cannot get along with them !Ido not think that this is stupid or sign of weakness of mine :|

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:
FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

Precisely. The grey is just an empty bio-mechanical husk, it's debatable if it can be classified as a living entity if a living entity is to be defined by having an ego or a personal soul.

These things are a hive mind, there is no individual, and this is in the very literal sense. While this may sound really fucked up, this is what it is, and this is entirely possible apparently.
Well, fuck and shit! Thanks, Commander.

Νίκος said:
I do not think that they deserved to become cyborg slaves
My.

If there isn't any actual Soul remaining, if it is nothing more than a mere Physical Body kept alive by life-support, then it's gone. Kaput. Yeah, it's quite sad that it happened, and maybe the Individuals/Races/Species didn't deserve this to happen against them, but you can't undo it because the life essence no longer exists, it is extinct, so we should move on past it. Dwelling on a thing and not using it to strengthen your resolve, but instead just being sad about it, makes only you become worse in various ways - and it very well could be a weakness; the enemy uses any means to make you weaker, and if yours is being sad about bad things which happened, then it will be relentless against you. I am sure many here can attest (but should not necessarily reveal what) to this type of thing. I have been able to identify more than one of these relentless tools/weapons used against me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
indrasoma said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sounds a bit like blockbuster, but they are on a permanently enslaved state.

People ask if they have any consciousness. The microchip is equal to lobotomization.

Is void meditation safe? Or is it pushed so much by mainstream spirituality because it tranquilizes people into a dumb, pseudo-lobotimized state?

Void meditation has the exact opposite effect of causing any dumb state. It makes one sharper, more focused, and in control of their mind.

Borderline troll 2/10. Seeing your other replies you need to try harder. Most of them don't reach even close to 2/10.

I apologise for being so sarcastic in my previous reply to this post. People on the same side shouldn't fight. It's understandable that you thought I might be a troll because everything is so backwards.

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:

Funny sarcasm as usual!
I know that they were and are race that kills everyone but I do not think that they deserved to become cyborg slaves!And the reason I do not feel happy for the fact that their souls may be get exterminate is because I do not think they are so dumb that after all the suffering they had from the enemy they would still not want to come with the side of the gods!I mean advance their souls maybe with help of our gods without destroying other races and have peaceful or none relationships with the other species if they cannot get along with them !Ido not think that this is stupid or sign of weakness of mine :|
As much as this is sad, what was done to them can't be reversed, they are too far gone. As others said they don't even have a soul but they just share one soul, they are a hive mind.

I think that the people here need to improve their text comprehension: the HPs have said that these creatures has nothing left, they are just like dolls being controlled remotely by the same mind.

It makes zero sense to start dreaming about how the events would have been gone or how was before or other imaginary fiction.

So please, read carefully what the HPs say.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Frinnis said:
FancyMancy said:
RFID might be a predecessor because they don't have a very long range (only a few feet). As for removing the microchip and saving the greys - see Star Trek Voyager where the resident Borg named-- sorry, designated 7 of 9 has much trouble with the removal of those Borg implants. If the greys still have anything worthy of being called a Soul or a soul left within them, then I would expect that they wouldn't be salvageable due to their souls having been raped so much. Perhaps a newly-chipped one could be saved, but to be turned into a grey is a damaging stage of deterioration. Ask the qustion - why is Lucifuge Rofocal still only part-grey? Why has He not been restored?... Maybe this microchip, or a similar device, acts as a life-support machine/ICU unit so they can't/shouldn't be removed, having left their un-chipped Soul be too weak to be able to survive... Look at jewsus and see how weak and pathetic that is, not being able to do anything.

It's funny, I actually took out a grey yesterday and something unexpected happened; it smiled and thanked me. I don't know if this was a ploy to get me to put my guard down but I would not be surprised if some of them want it to end.

Can you explain it? I don't understand it. How do you mean that you "took out" a grey?

It's a Canadian/American term that means to kill/destroy or incapacitate. It was the former in my case.

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:

Funny sarcasm as usual!

It is not wrong to want other options but Satan Himself said that it has to be this way. There are always other ways but those ways are not now.

I don't remember the exact quote as it was years ago but it was something like: "There will be many terrible things to come but there will also be wonderful things. There are always other ways to do things but those ways are not yet and since you are in a time that is not yet it must be this way."

Again, nothing wrong with having compassion, but what you are doing is showing compassion for a rabid dog that has you cornered while you have a gun in your hands. Yes, the dog didn't want this but the best thing to do now is to end it suffering by euthanasia.

Frinnis said:
Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"There will be many terrible things to come but there will also be wonderful things. There are always other ways to do things but those ways are not yet and since you are in a time that is not yet it must be this way."
Each time/amount of time has its own management.

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:

Funny sarcasm as usual!

They would only ever "care" for us just to stay alive long enough to betray again. The jew wouldn't hesitate one moment given the opportunity to enslave us all. Don't be naive! It is one thing to care for those who are worth caring about but that shouldn't even include many humans these days. It is sad but true. I used to want to save everyone as well but now many gentiles are my enemies because I know they would sell their neighbors or even their own children for enough cash.

Vx36 said:
Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Funny sarcasm as usual!

They would only ever "care" for us just to stay alive long enough to betray again. The jew wouldn't hesitate one moment given the opportunity to enslave us all. Don't be naive! It is one thing to care for those who are worth caring about but that shouldn't even include many humans these days. It is sad but true. I used to want to save everyone as well but now many gentiles are my enemies because I know they would sell their neighbors or even their own children for enough cash.

The awkward moment when Whites have lost like 50 civilizations in murderous twillight by the jews, and still some people debate if they are to be kept around, forgiven, and excused, tolerated etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vx36 said:
Νίκος said:
Funny sarcasm as usual!

The awkward moment when Whites have lost like 50 civilizations in murderous twillight by the jews, and still some people debate if they are to be kept around, forgiven, and excused, tolerated etc.

CSa1RG4_d.jpg

indrasoma said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
indrasoma said:

I apologise for being so sarcastic in my previous reply to this post. People on the same side shouldn't fight. It's understandable that you thought I might be a troll because everything is so backwards.

Well the situation is, there's no point for some of these comments or you can like explain these a bit better. We know both me and you, you since you posted, that on the other topic of HPS Maxine, you were just going in aggressively. Then I see that and I'm like just why?

It's alright just put things within context. If you feel like you're wronged somehow, relate this in a way that it can be taken and addressed, not just slurring and stuff.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
So was He always part grey then? Even before His home planet was attacked? I hope I'm not being rude in asking. From the info given so far it seems He was different than the greys that were given the chip. Did someone once mention that His DNA was changed a bit (not reffering to the MO) when He sided with the gods? I forgot where I read that but I might be getting it confused with something else. If it's too irrelevant to the main point of this subject then feel free to not answer. It's pretty much the only thing that confused me a bit.

Now we call these species 'greys' after they were totally run over and were genetically engineered into a lifeform of drones. These are nothing compared to how they were before.

They had genitals, they could procreate, and were 'quite humanoid'. They also seem to have had a few different sub races within their species.

The Gods took some of their remnants and genetically engineered them to help them. In exchange, they allied with them and they are now fighting the enemy so what was done to them does not repeat on other habitats and planets.

What we named as "Greys" later, is because that all we saw was "Greys" as they appear in the borg or in the astral, or those that crashed in Nevada. These we named "Greys", but these are inferiors and enslaved to reptilians, and they do not reflect where Lucifuge comes from. This was a very, very long time ago where their planet was overrun. Lucifuge is totally "Humanoid", but he has a bigger head. His eyes are not bug, he is tall, he is not atrophic, he can definitely 'procreate'.

Im suuuper late on the response.

Interesting and incredibly insightful. Learning about our gods always makes me feel closer as it should be. Thank you. :D

Still I haven't understand what the greys are. I know grey energy is bad energy.
But grey angel I have never found in jos information about. And I ve read a lot.
Please can you give me any link with information about it?

Than you very much

Astardastar said:
Still I haven't understand what the greys are. I know grey energy is bad energy.
But grey angel I have never found in jos information about. And I ve read a lot.

Than you very much
Greys are an alien race enslaved and micro chipped from reptilians (another alien race) .Jews,angels (δηλαδή οι σκεπτομορφες των Εβραίων ),Greys , reptilians and enemy Nordics (αυτοι οι εξωγηινοι ειναι απο το ιδιο ειδως με τους πεισσοτερους απο τους θεους μας αλλα κατωτεροι) are our enemies.
Reread the whole topic to learn more now you know what they are.
Επίσης για πες πως τα πας με τους διαλογισμούς . Άνοιξες τα τσάκρα σου?

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Than you very much
Greys are an alien race enslaved and micro chipped from reptilians (another alien race) .Jews,angels (δηλαδή οι σκεπτομορφες των Εβραίων ),Greys , reptilians and enemy Nordics (αυτοι οι εξωγηινοι ειναι απο το ιδιο ειδως με τους πεισσοτερους απο τους θεους μας αλλα κατωτεροι) are our enemies.
Reread the whole topic to learn more now you know what they are.
Επίσης για πες πως τα πας με τους διαλογισμούς . Άνοιξες τα τσάκρα σου?

Hello Niko, how are you? Sorry for late answer. Thank you very much for your answer here. I m doing breathing exercises. To strengthen. Δεν εχω κανει τσακρα
Δε ξερω αν κανω λαθος αλλα νομιζω πως ετσι θα γινει πιο ευκολα το ανοιγμα των τσακρα.
Πρεπει καποια στιγμη να το παρω αποφαση βεβαια

Σ ευχαριστω πολυ για το ενδιαφερον και για τις απαντησεις που μου δινεις Νικο!!

Well you have to open them.Just do it .Also if you want me to translate you the steps in the English Jos meditation page tell to me cause the greek one has the old versions.Also if you don't want to open the 6th and 7th chakra first you can start from the base to the throat.Also when you open your chakras you will be able to feel energy much better.
Also since you are kinda lazy remember once you start a meditation keep him, otherwise you may cause depression and other things to your self.
Ο αρχιερέας Hooded Cobra 666 έχει ένα σαράντα ήμερο προγράμμα για να το κανει να σου φανεί πιο εύκολ να αρχίσεις να διαλογιζεσαι καθημερινά και μεθοδικά.
Search in the Jos :40 days meditation program
Also don't forget to not stop doing what you already doing because the program starts with only:Aura cleaning ,Aura of protection and Void meditation.
Δε κάνει τίποτα.Ολοι εμείς οι αφοσιωμένοι σατανιστές είμαστε οικογένεια και ωφειλουμε να βοηθάμε ο ένας τον άλλον.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back