Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About sexes

T.A.O.L. said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:
It seems you have been caught in the “only men have problem right now” mentality. This isnt just about men, even women have problem, problems arent just exclusive to one gender so all this drama you’re making on Taol, a long standing member, are completely useless. We all have problems that have to be solved, for men it’s about becoming men and not this effemminate shit, for women it’s about people getting off this mentality of treating them as inferior or this “redpill” mentality in which you have to believe yourself an alpha and make them submissive to you.
The drama is over so let's not escalate this further for absolutely no reason.

Do you think because she's a long standing member, she's not answerable to anyone ?

The reason why this conversation started in the first place is because I recognized the common feminist tropes in her messages. Reading, watching and learning from others have deep psychological impact which shapes worldviews so i didn't want a newbie seeing these posts and having psychological underpinnings of how bad men were in general.

These tactics of using ad hominem personal or taken from someone else person lives and making a generalized worldview, after receiving some Marxist class warfare turned gender warfare psychology is common within feminists. And thus I was shocked how " a long standing member" could use these same tactics. I called her out on it because i suspected either she was a feminist or she might have had unconscious lingerings within and not realize it as well due to past trauma. And to do that sometimes you need polarizing language, and I was right. She replied with another list of common feminist talking points which after being proven false,accepted that her tropes were because of Christianity making oneself open to such deception, which is really a valid point. Which is another great reason for people to do freeing the soul workings about the opposite sex, which I recommended her. Its these little things people ignore that causes serious problems within the relationships later in life. And she says she's going to solve it herself and doesn't need anyone's help, which I believe. And with that this post is over .

Women do have problems such as these and men have problems too. Its the ability to be sensitive and realize things and them change them before its too late. So let's take this seriously,learn and move on hoping she will get better and find happiness and love in life.

You've made me out to be your enemy. And as thus you've been insulting me.

I thought you were a person that could be reasoned with, considering your other replies on the forum, but I was gravely mistaken.

Get lost.
====
As for the person who I replied to earlier, going by the name of Ascending, was there to provoke a reply. Though it wasn't posted in a particular was as to point it out immediately as such, a thing or two could be said about it.
Then, I wonder if the person could be on the enemy side as well.
I reason why I insulted you was to provoke a reaction by any cost to make you show what was really on your mind. My intuition told me there might me lingering feelings in your mind from past OR your a feminist. Which I determined its the former. You said Christianity is to blame for this situation, which is really true. Therefore earlier I had recommended you to do a freeing the soul working. I just want you to know that traumatic events or pain shaping ones worldview is not a good way of looking at this world. I hope you'll be free of this lingering pain only to triumph life later, and have happiness in health, wealth and relationships. Take care

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back