Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mixed Race People, Arabs, And "White" Yezidis

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In all unions with mixed people, and that is nothing strange, just how nature does things, the predominant race is never the White race in the offspring. One may get whiter traits, or whiter skin, but they still resemble the other parent. This is typical with for example people who are half black half white, most of the times, people look like black people, but just with lighter skin.

I once saw a video of a Black man (a rapper actually) try to insist that the above reality is proof that the Black race is the "superior race" of Earth....

Ironically, it actually proves the opposite. If a person thinks about it (and it doesn't require much thought), DNA is an infinitesimally intricate information code. A mere chromosome separates Da Vinci and Newton from the retarded NPC's of today (lol). Point being, the complex intricacy of the souls information code aka DNA is EXTREMELY DELICATE.

When 2 separate and distinct soul codes mix together, with one being much more "advanced" and "complex" than the other...it is easier for it to "default" onto the simpler half. Non-White genes dominating White genes in interracial unions does not imply superiority on their behalf, but rather instead, the fragility of more advanced and thus superior genetics. Which, of course, further testifies to the importance of White racial purity and separation.

It's funny how White NPC's supposedly want what's best for the rest of the Non-White world, from fair living standards to life-saving technology and a clean planet, yet it's the very race they hate and try to destroy that has the inherent capability to manifest those very things for the world, while eventually the Non-White races will learn how to follow suit as deep down, we're not stupid or worthless. Y'know, those lies the jews inject in us to become insecure and defensive when racial inequality is irrefutably acknowledged. Forcing many Non-White people to behave like cowardly imbeciles with self-entitlement so we never pose a threat to the liars, but the intended victims instead.

As for inferiority...Yes, we are inferior on a racial basis to the SAME RACE that CREATED US. This is natural, and honestly, not that big a deal. Once things are put into the proper perspective with Satan and the God's in the mix, things should just fall into place. After all, what good is it to look around and constantly compare ones self to others, when the journey to Godhood is that of looking inwards and developing yourself into the very kind of God that Satan blessed you with his Aryan genius to become?

Sinner13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In all unions with mixed people, and that is nothing strange, just how nature does things, the predominant race is never the White race in the offspring. One may get whiter traits, or whiter skin, but they still resemble the other parent. This is typical with for example people who are half black half white, most of the times, people look like black people, but just with lighter skin.

I once saw a video of a Black man (a rapper actually) try to insist that the above reality is proof that the Black race is the "superior race" of Earth....

Ironically, it actually proves the opposite. If a person thinks about it (and it doesn't require much thought), DNA is an infinitesimally intricate information code. A mere chromosome separates Da Vinci and Newton from the retarded NPC's of today (lol). Point being, the complex intricacy of the souls information code aka DNA is EXTREMELY DELICATE.

When 2 separate and distinct soul codes mix together, with one being much more "advanced" and "complex" than the other...it is easier for it to "default" onto the simpler half. Non-White genes dominating White genes in interracial unions does not imply superiority on their behalf, but rather instead, the fragility of more advanced and thus superior genetics. Which, of course, further testifies to the importance of White racial purity and separation.

It's funny how White NPC's supposedly want what's best for the rest of the Non-White world, from fair living standards to life-saving technology and a clean planet, yet it's the very race they hate and try to destroy that has the inherent capability to manifest those very things for the world, while eventually the Non-White races will learn how to follow suit as deep down, we're not stupid or worthless. Y'know, those lies the jews inject in us to become insecure and defensive when racial inequality is irrefutably acknowledged. Forcing many Non-White people to behave like cowardly imbeciles with self-entitlement so we never pose a threat to the liars, but the intended victims instead.

As for inferiority...Yes, we are inferior on a racial basis to the SAME RACE that CREATED US. This is natural, and honestly, not that big a deal. Once things are put into the proper perspective with Satan and the God's in the mix, things should just fall into place. After all, what good is it to look around and constantly compare ones self to others, when the journey to Godhood is that of looking inwards and developing yourself into the very kind of God that Satan blessed you with his Aryan genius to become?
The thing is each race has strength and weakness but in the end every gentile's can become perfect,litteraly a God and this what matter in my opinion.

We should get rid of the jewish problem, then divide each races and advance spiritualy. Not talk of who is the master race or not, it doesn't matter that much and it end you can't change what race you are but you can become a God.

The region of Southern India was once part of a larger continent, that Australia and Africa where connected with. Sri Lanka is all that is left of that region of the Indian part.

What destroyed the Aryan population in India was two things.... Buddhism and the Islamic invasions. Most of the seventy million, India people that were killed by Islam where Aryan Peoples. The remainders embraced a Jewish race mixing cult of Allah. Islam wiped out the Aryan population in the Near East and North Africa in time as well.

The Buddhism cult and Islam where both created by the Jews.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Buddhism cult and Islam where both created by the Jews.
Can we have a sermon about Buddhism and who exactly created and pushed it?

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

When you go down, on P, you will find a section called Primordial Buddhism. Press either to download the PDF.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When you go down, on P, you will find a section called Primordial Buddhism. Press either to download the PDF.
I see that sermon ia more about what Buddhism was in the ancient times. I was interested to find how it was corrupted to be what it today and by who.

That's a decent article, I also wrote several others on the subject that I believe can be found in the archives of the forum here. The article I did on the corruption of Hinduism also goes into the subject. That is in the archive section of the main articles.

luis said:
The thing is each race has strength and weakness but in the end every gentile's can become perfect,litteraly a God and this what matter in my opinion.

We should get rid of the jewish problem, then divide each races and advance spiritualy. Not talk of who is the master race or not, it doesn't matter that much and it end you can't change what race you are but you can become a God.

This is the conclusion I led up to in the final paragraph of my post. However, the thing is, we have an influx of new people coming to Spiritual Satanism, and many of them will inevitably be of non-White races. In the end, what you say will be understood as they persevere on this path, but when they are first introduced to racial realities, simply telling them "don't think about it" isn't going to be enough to uproot years of jewish social conditioning concerning racial matters.

So its important to understand how some of the conditioned insecurities manifest within them, and counter them as effectively as possible to help them clear their mind, like a senior mentoring a junior, which in turn should facilitate the cleansing effects of power meditation that they should be committing to in the first place.

Thats why "talks of who is the master race" should be acknowledged, though of course not FOCUSED on, because it's an inevitable topic that will definitely strike inferiority complexes or insecurities within otherwise promising non-White Gentiles who simply need a bit of guidance and understanding to help them along certain parts of this path. I speak from the experiences of someone who isn't White, but loved studying the reality of the different races. Try reading all of "Natures Eternal Religion" by Ben Klassen as someone who isn't White. I'll be honest, it's not easy. At least, at first.

Nowadays, I don't even flinch because it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I acknowledge and respect the hierarchies of races, and I know where I stand in this universe. To some, it may sound like some "defeatist, accepting of inferiority" mentality, and to those people, they greatly misunderstand. Because my words come forth from an organic understanding of the universes laws, and explaining them is as natural as breathing. Race isn't a "race" against one another. There are literally positive qualities and characteristics unique to each race, just as there are to the millions of subspecies within species throughout the animal kingdom.

So yeah, each human race is composed of Gods in the making. To focus on this, makes everything else fall naturally into place.

Sinner13 said:
luis said:

This is the conclusion I led up to in the final paragraph of my post. However, the thing is, we have an influx of new people coming to Spiritual Satanism, and many of them will inevitably be of non-White races. In the end, what you say will be understood as they persevere on this path, but when they are first introduced to racial realities, simply telling them "don't think about it" isn't going to be enough to uproot years of jewish social conditioning concerning racial matters.

So its important to understand how some of the conditioned insecurities manifest within them, and counter them as effectively as possible to help them clear their mind, like a senior mentoring a junior, which in turn should facilitate the cleansing effects of power meditation that they should be committing to in the first place.

Thats why "talks of who is the master race" should be acknowledged, though of course not FOCUSED on, because it's an inevitable topic that will definitely strike inferiority complexes or insecurities within otherwise promising non-White Gentiles who simply need a bit of guidance and understanding to help them along certain parts of this path. I speak from the experiences of someone who isn't White, but loved studying the reality of the different races. Try reading all of "Natures Eternal Religion" by Ben Klassen as someone who isn't White. I'll be honest, it's not easy. At least, at first.

Nowadays, I don't even flinch because it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I acknowledge and respect the hierarchies of races, and I know where I stand in this universe. To some, it may sound like some "defeatist, accepting of inferiority" mentality, and to those people, they greatly misunderstand. Because my words come forth from an organic understanding of the universes laws, and explaining them is as natural as breathing. Race isn't a "race" against one another. There are literally positive qualities and characteristics unique to each race, just as there are to the millions of subspecies within species throughout the animal kingdom.

So yeah, each human race is composed of Gods in the making. To focus on this, makes everything else fall naturally into place.

Very well-put, brother, I praise you. I could not have put it one bit better myself. To hear a non-white brother in Satan say that is doubly more effective for some, too. You draw a great example of what all SS, White, Black and Asian, should strive for and focus on.

Sinner13 said:
luis said:

You are right but the thing is each race has it's strength and weakness whatever humans or animals. So i don't really belive there is a *master race*, yes Whites have some things that other races may not have like creative intelligence (wich is they think that made the White race advance tecnologicaly) the Blacks and Asians have this because they did creare something (especially the Asians) but it's less than us.

Now i belive that with meditation and magick every gentile will be perfect so they can have those things too because at the end they have it too but it's just less than us.

Because probabily what i said is not that undestandble i will make an easy example.
Each race has the capacity to have muscle, right? But the Black race has more than the other races and they can have bigger muscle in less time than the other races (obviously here i'm talking about the majority of Blacks, Whites and Asians) the other Races can have muscle but it takes more time than Blacks. Because the Whites and Asians can have muscle but just *less* than the majority of Blacks with magick we can change that and make muscle more quickly like the Black race.

The same thing can be said with intelligence or creative intelligence. The White race has It more than the other Races but with magick the other races can have it more. Of course this is because the other races have It too but less than us. To make another example the jews can't have creative intelligence because they naturaly don't have it instead the Blacks and Asians have It but just less. Sorry this is probabily a mess :lol: but this is what i think.

The God's for example are superior than all of us and we can say that they are the master race. But just because they are litteraly Gods. Now people shouldn't be scared about who is superior or not. This is how nature work. I see It more like each race has a type of strength and so we are all different. The Black race may the "master race" on muscle because obviously they have it more than the other races and the Whites are the "master race" on creative intelligence and so on. I hope you see my point.

inthenameofsatan said:
are turks white or asian or their own race ?
Turkey is a big country with several different population groups. Many Turks are white, some have some asian/mongolian genes, and some have some arab genes. Most of the Turks I have met are white, and kind of look a little bit Greek.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back