Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On The Greys

… There was not such 'schism' between beings of a same origin.

good to know, Thanx , danke

… These are hostile to us or neutral.

—————-

Ps.: is not atrophied? How will he kick it?

Shael said:
Obscurity666 said:
Thanks for the tips Shael.
Anyway, tonight something happened to me that makes me doubt that I'm an abductee.
Last night i meditated for an hour before falling asleep UNDER the blankets, here I come to the point, the problem is that this morning i woke up that i was in bed but without blankets but i found myself in a bed perfectly set up like when one gets up in the morning. In short, it seems as if someone has put the bed perfectly up like when one gets up in the morning and immediately after he put me on the bed completely affixed.
"Coincidentally" on waking up I had my head on the left side that pulsed slightly.
I doubt that even if this were the case, not even my guardian could prevent me from being kidnapped by the shitty grays and reptilians aliens.
Fortunately, I manage self-healing and I managed to heal that annoying throbbing in my head. Tell me guys your opinion because I am incredulous.
Then, casually, it happened just yesterday when I commented on this post of grays and reptilians and there was also talk of abductees, coincidence?
If Greys were to really abduct you, then more than likely they'd have tools to read your thoughts somehow and figure out you're an SS. And in such a case, I can guarantee you that they wouldn't just leave you alive and put you back into your bed afterwards.
This is getting into Sci-fi territory now huh :lol:

Just focus on your AoP. Don't worry about anything else for now. Do it twice a day. And perhaps even throw in some additional workings for protection on top of that. All these things will disappear once you focus more on protecting yourself.
Reality surpasses imagination. I can tell you that I found myself another type of puncture hole in my right hand.
Gray and reptilian know that I am a satanist unfortunately, also because my mother is a Christian and knows these things even if she has too much mental control to understand that the good are not the entities of religions.
She sees them more than me, and once told me that one of them with gray skin was talking to another saying "we will not leave until we have they gone crazy".
However they have already tried to kill me many times but they have not succeeded.
Since they can't kill me, I believe they want to make me commit suicide with their persecution and that of human Christians like those of the curses I was telling you, for example.
Since I became a Satanist, many times I have seen appeared jahweh to corrupt me and make me return to his side, I have seen him appear as a sun (as when Christians die and say they see the light), he hates me for the fact that 'I denied, for him I was an important soul.
To give you an example twice, it happened to me that while I was meditating and ascending kundalini, I suddenly felt my soul as if someone was aspiring to me, and I had to force myself if I didn't know what would happen to me. They hindered me because I was about to make the snake climb completely.
The biggest attempt to kill me is this, once I wake up I found myself in front of a giant spider the size of a whole room in front of me that he also tried to absorb, at that moment I shouted Enki's name and I managed to free me. I don't think I freed myself because I thank the gods for this.
I searched immediately on the internet for an entity in the form of a spider and I found a legend (after the lived experience I am sure it is true) that said that there is a "God" that in the form of a spider once every hundred years from the astral it comes into our dimension and has 24 hours to search for the most powerful human soul that it finds and absorb it (and I was terrified of them because I wondered, but if it happened it would mean that I would gone dissolved? That is, my soul would have died in fusion with that being?).
And by the way, before this happened to me, casually the disgusting jahweh appeared to me the day before.
However after these episodes attempts to kill me there are no more, now I believe that they are resigned and try to lead me to suicide, in fact I not make a good life, I am very persecuted both by them and by shitty Christians.
Shael, I don't know how strong your experiences have been, and how much you can believe me, but I assure you I'm telling the truth.
I don't know why the enemies give me all this importance, perhaps because one of the colors of my soul is blue, and I'm not sure of this, but it's one of the purest colors of the soul.
I really don't know why of this shitty experience,
But I'm proud of having lived them, it means that as a soul for them I am very dangerous, so it makes me proud of all this.
P. S:Yes my life is science fiction

Obscurity666 said:
Shael said:
Obscurity666 said:
Reality surpasses imagination. I can tell you that I found myself another type of puncture hole in my right hand.
Gray and reptilian know that I am a satanist unfortunately, also because my mother is a Christian and knows these things even if she has too much mental control to understand that the good are not the entities of religions.
She sees them more than me, and once told me that one of them with gray skin was talking to another saying "we will not leave until we have they gone crazy".
However they have already tried to kill me many times but they have not succeeded.
Since they can't kill me, I believe they want to make me commit suicide with their persecution and that of human Christians like those of the curses I was telling you, for example.
Since I became a Satanist, many times I have seen appeared jahweh to corrupt me and make me return to his side, I have seen him appear as a sun (as when Christians die and say they see the light), he hates me for the fact that 'I denied, for him I was an important soul.
To give you an example twice, it happened to me that while I was meditating and ascending kundalini, I suddenly felt my soul as if someone was aspiring to me, and I had to force myself if I didn't know what would happen to me. They hindered me because I was about to make the snake climb completely.
The biggest attempt to kill me is this, once I wake up I found myself in front of a giant spider the size of a whole room in front of me that he also tried to absorb, at that moment I shouted Enki's name and I managed to free me. I don't think I freed myself because I thank the gods for this.
I searched immediately on the internet for an entity in the form of a spider and I found a legend (after the lived experience I am sure it is true) that said that there is a "God" that in the form of a spider once every hundred years from the astral it comes into our dimension and has 24 hours to search for the most powerful human soul that it finds and absorb it (and I was terrified of them because I wondered, but if it happened it would mean that I would gone dissolved? That is, my soul would have died in fusion with that being?).
And by the way, before this happened to me, casually the disgusting jahweh appeared to me the day before.
However after these episodes attempts to kill me there are no more, now I believe that they are resigned and try to lead me to suicide, in fact I not make a good life, I am very persecuted both by them and by shitty Christians.
Shael, I don't know how strong your experiences have been, and how much you can believe me, but I assure you I'm telling the truth.
I don't know why the enemies give me all this importance, perhaps because one of the colors of my soul is blue, and I'm not sure of this, but it's one of the purest colors of the soul.
I really don't know why of this shitty experience,
But I'm proud of having lived them, it means that as a soul for them I am very dangerous, so it makes me proud of all this.
Regardless of whether or not these things are true, you need to further strengthen your Aura of Protection. Focus on this, and keep your sanity. That's all I can say to help you.

Obscurity666 said:

Your life is what one gets when one's mind is out of any control 24/7, plus bordering mental illness. I am sorry to say it, but you either need to get a hold of your mind, or just stop spewing nonsense. There is no big spider that tries to kill you.

No enemy is giving you importance, your mind is just bonkers and out of control, or you are trolling.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
One thing that I have come to the conclusion is that the called "Nordic Enemies" do not really exist, this meme was created years ago when we still did not know how the magic system of the Jewish Kabbalah works to try to explain what the angels are, but the angels are the thought forms created by the system of the Jewish Kabbalah and also the grays.
Grays are capable of projecting images of this type and also creating thought forms in this way is how they sometimes impersonate and try to imitate the gods.

They do exist, but they are not 'related' to our Gods. This began from misinterpretation of an allegory, and then using the bible of the "Angels who rebelled" as a basis for it, and then it later bled over to a Nordic thing. There was not such 'schism' between beings of a same origin.

There are other humanoid looking races but people throw it all on the same bucket and call them "Nordics". These are hostile to us or neutral.

We knew about the angels being thoughforms since 2005, it's of the basics of the JoS.

It's just that from what I have noticed over the years, people do not really study, or they study in a rush, or not focus on what is written to understand exactly what it means.

At HP cobra I believed this as well in fact I think it got to the point were some said lower order of Nordics who aren't as advanced in royal blood and further souls. So they created a "schism" to fight against the creation of Human evolution in spiritually due to our demi-royal blood i.e. full high blood(Nordic/Human) and god-souls(Full on souls).

But now that you state it's a crock of shit I guess it's kinda not surprising. I mean why would your own civilians go against your own civilization. I guess there is a lot of memetic warfare similar to the whole meme of the jews saved this world from destruction even though it's been stated as of recent that all the enemy bullshit has origins as far back as 14-15 thousand years ago when our ancients and Gods started to wonder what the hell is this enemy non-sense piercing into the consciousness. At least what some like Orgedco have stated that the enemy non-sense stems further than we think.

SO IF, it was not a "schism" and not what we think. Can you provide insight into what may have happened during the situation of invasion subversion forces? or is speculation at this point.

Also HP Cobra you mentioned in your quote that there are other HUMAN like entities but all that I've read from bibliotechaplyades and other websites around is the same non-sense some jew age hippie comes up with. Is it fair to say that even neutral humanoids act like a bunch of retards and are just trolling cause they got nothing better to do or perhaps malaign their own feuds with the Empire of Orion. After all I'm sure some of these entities feel like their toes have been stepped on and they act retarded, almost makes you wonder what is the point of them having such advanced civilizations if all they do is troll.

Also I posted on this thread previously but I guess my post was not approved. What is your understanding on "Insectoid" extraterrestials. There is mention of them such as in Bibliotechapleydes and LucifianLiberationFront. But frankly it seems rare for them to ever be seen. In fact they seem quite hostile in a very shoot first mentality. Acting basically like reptillians in more primitive forms.

What is your take on them?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Obscurity666 said:

Your life is what one gets when one's mind is out of any control 24/7, plus bordering mental illness. I am sorry to say it, but you either need to get a hold of your mind, or just stop spewing nonsense. There is no big spider that tries to kill you.

No enemy is giving you importance, your mind is just bonkers and out of control, or you are trolling.
Lol this is what happens when you play with jewish crap outside of Jos. This guy promotes that shit. He's the living example of why you stick to Jos only.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
One thing that I have come to the conclusion is that the called "Nordic Enemies" do not really exist, this meme was created years ago when we still did not know how the magic system of the Jewish Kabbalah works to try to explain what the angels are, but the angels are the thought forms created by the system of the Jewish Kabbalah and also the grays.
Grays are capable of projecting images of this type and also creating thought forms in this way is how they sometimes impersonate and try to imitate the gods.

They do exist, but they are not 'related' to our Gods. This began from misinterpretation of an allegory, and then using the bible of the "Angels who rebelled" as a basis for it, and then it later bled over to a Nordic thing. There was not such 'schism' between beings of a same origin.

There are other humanoid looking races but people throw it all on the same bucket and call them "Nordics". These are hostile to us or neutral.

We knew about the angels being thoughforms since 2005, it's of the basics of the JoS.

It's just that from what I have noticed over the years, people do not really study, or they study in a rush, or not focus on what is written to understand exactly what it means.

At HP cobra I believed this as well in fact I think it got to the point were some said lower order of Nordics who aren't as advanced in royal blood and further souls. So they created a "schism" to fight against the creation of Human evolution in spiritually due to our demi-royal blood i.e. full high blood(Nordic/Human) and god-souls(Full on souls).

But now that you state it's a crock of shit I guess it's kinda not surprising. I mean why would your own civilians go against your own civilization. I guess there is a lot of memetic warfare similar to the whole meme of the jews saved this world from destruction even though it's been stated as of recent that all the enemy bullshit has origins as far back as 14-15 thousand years ago when our ancients and Gods started to wonder what the hell is this enemy non-sense piercing into the consciousness. At least what some like Orgedco have stated that the enemy non-sense stems further than we think.

SO IF, it was not a "schism" and not what we think. Can you provide insight into what may have happened during the situation of invasion subversion forces? or is speculation at this point.

Also HP Cobra you mentioned in your quote that there are other HUMAN like entities but all that I've read from bibliotechaplyades and other websites around is the same non-sense some jew age hippie comes up with. Is it fair to say that even neutral humanoids act like a bunch of retards and are just trolling cause they got nothing better to do or perhaps malaign their own feuds with the Empire of Orion. After all I'm sure some of these entities feel like their toes have been stepped on and they act retarded, almost makes you wonder what is the point of them having such advanced civilizations if all they do is troll.

Also I posted on this thread previously but I guess my post was not approved. What is your understanding on "Insectoid" extraterrestials. There is mention of them such as in Bibliotechapleydes and LucifianLiberationFront. But frankly it seems rare for them to ever be seen. In fact they seem quite hostile in a very shoot first mentality. Acting basically like reptillians in more primitive forms.

What is your take on them?

The majority of these websites write a lot of random weird stuff that is either unfounded or of zero importance. Just bullshit.

This whole game with aliens has become a game of 'whomever writes the more bullshit wins'. I have seen too many abominations online written, endless lying, and this leaves me uninterested.

Judging from the comments of loonies and others who live in SCI-FI here, and treat everything with profanity, it's better that humans don't know or are largely deceived.

This is why few people who are normal and sane can actually take these stories. They are so filled with BS, that people puke when reading them, and rightfully so.

TimberWolf said:
Nordics, the extraterrestrials of pure Satanic lineage, aren't being discussed at all. It seems that TPTB don't want the people to be aware of them.
Instead, they just show some of them as Orion slave girls, all green-coloured and to perform for and please men...

Do angels have a form? What do they look like?
And do the greys have souls?
I read that they're seeking our DNA, which makes sense since we are born to become gods.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Do angels have a form? What do they look like?
And do the greys have souls?
I read that they're seeking our DNA, which makes sense since we are born to become gods.

Their actual form is greys and reptillians. On guillible people they can appear as "Christ", "Beautiful angels" and all sorts of other things due to mental conditioning done to people.

People who have more actual assosciation with them either by accident or because they have some spiritual knowledge, or they are in bed with their agenda, they just drop the mask, and appear as the borgs they are.

When I was new to Satanism and started to practice spirituality, I had several encounters with greys. Especially when I started to open up to the astral. They used a lot of fear tactics, sleep paralyzis and so on. This was my own fault, as I dwelled a little upon them.

Now, I am trained enough to shut them out whenever they tries too. And I haven't given them a single thought in months until I read this...They are ugly and annoying. A waste of time.

Stay in tune with the Gods of Hell!

Obscurity666 said:
Reptilians are the worst breed. A couple of days ago I was practicing atmocinesi, I made it rain very hard and shortly after focusing myself to the sky twice I triggered lightning. Immediately afterwards a reptilian appeared in the astral, I understood it because he showed himself in human form but had green skin. I felt very bad negative chills and shortly afterwards I felt spiritual blockages and I was no longer able to practice atmocinesi. They are really powerful, and they haunt me a lot but my aura is not powerful enough to protect me, I don't know how to do it. I hate reptilian they search to destroy my spirituality every time!!
Lol!
0/10 troll. :lol:

The reason they can’t take over largely isn’t because of us, It’s because of benevolent races such as Andromedans whom are EXTREMELY powerful and advanced. They don’t want war with them, it would rape the living shit out of them, There’s also many other races who are involved with policing free will but the A’s are to my understanding the main ones, In order for regressive ets to be here they have to be invited by us, it’s the only loophole that voids our protection from them, If humanity wasn’t protected this place would be free pickings. Genetics is the currency of space to the regressive races, The progressive races are generally more powerful because they are closer to god in a sense and are one in a faithful loving way. Cool read tho

Maddcat said:
The reason they can’t take over largely isn’t because of us, It’s because of benevolent races such as Andromedans whom are EXTREMELY powerful and advanced. They don’t want war with them, it would rape the living shit out of them, There’s also many other races who are involved with policing free will but the A’s are to my understanding the main ones, In order for regressive ets to be here they have to be invited by us, it’s the only loophole that voids our protection from them, If humanity wasn’t protected this place would be free pickings. Genetics is the currency of space to the regressive races, The progressive races are generally more powerful because they are closer to god in a sense and are one in a faithful loving way. Cool read tho
first post and the only thing you’re doing is spewing crap new agers believe. Read joyofsatan.com please and start posting after you have atleast read the main page.

Aquarius said:
Maddcat said:
first post and the only thing you’re doing is spewing crap new agers believe. Read joyofsatan.com please and start posting after you have atleast read the main page.

Muh Andromeeduns

Maddcat said:

-10/10 in trolling.

Andromenans the Benelovent. Do they also kiss your head before you go to sleep? Such benevolent peepole! Love i$ the key!

Also the greys put off a terrible smell when either killed or pushed off the astral.

I tried frying them like Gordon, but I fucking left them in too long.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Maddcat said:

Muh Andromeeduns
Lmao exactly :lol:

Lmao. K, where do you get your info from...? Wikipedia... satan himself?! What reliable source do you have, I know what I’m speaking about take notes sweethearts<3

Obscurity666 said:
A couple of days ago I was practicing atmocinesi, I made it rain very hard and shortly after focusing myself to the sky twice I triggered lightning.

Don't talk about your abilities to anyone, especially on a major forum such as these. That was really unwise of you.
You don't know who may be reading your words and may try to contact you or keep an eye on you.
You don't need this, and you are also giving the gods extra work by not keeping your mouth shut.

Read this:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

TopoftheAbyss said:
Today i think I saw UFOs. Some planes that didn't look really like planes and one of them were in mid air without moving.
Don't take my word for it, because it was nothing weird probably.
I'm developing my astral senses though and maybe it was just my astral vision, I'm new to this so I don't know.

One time there was an actual physical dark cloud (that looked like a storm cloud, black and gray) that followed me while I was on the subway train. Some of the train stations were outside so I saw the same cloud outside my train window, several times before all the train station were only stationed inside. It looked to be covering something, probably those small UFOs.

The enemy also uses invisibility cloaks on their flying ships. I saw one once, it looked like something out of the first "Independence Day" movie but far older, more simplistic and had large steel? Iron? tendrils coming out of it. They were hanging down. Then the invisible cloak went back on again, or I snapped out of whatever mindset I was in at the time. I, too, must have seen it with my astral vision.
I won't say where I saw this, only that I did and it's still there to this day.

The original culture of this world didn't believe in this concept of "god" your mentioning. Why would highly advanced ET's with millions of years of existence and vast consciousness believe in this false concept? When a normal human with limited consciousness can figure out its a obvious and total fraud.

Note the universal "god" concept was given to humanity by negative ET's as a psychological, occult trick to enslave us. What your mentioning here comes from New Agers who are connected to the enemy ET's. This is the trick to kept their "god" concept going to manipulate humans to stay in the program of control.

Maddcat said:

TimberWolf said:
It's very fitting that the NPC meme face is gray...

Aleister Crowley who was a top "Occultist" of the enemy painted and channeled "Jehovah", and the picture he generated from this was the picture of a Grey Alien.
lam_portrait.jpg

The bizarre part of this illustration are the eyes. Instead of the usual big black eyes, there are just small, almost-shut eyes with small pupils, right below the usual region. Could this be a grey-human hybrid?

To minimize chances of failure, the creation of a singular race of earth is better, as probably this makes things easier both for cultural and genetic assimilation, and to create a stable for what is essentially a colony for recruitment and eating people like chickens. This will create for them they believe an easier 'integration' and manipulation of the humanoid species here into their collective.
Before that can be safely done, white genocide needs to be completed. There are no currently any kind of forced race-mixing programs for africans, arabs or asians in their homelands. Completion here doesn't necessarily mean that whites would need to go totally extinct, but just to such a small minority everywhere that they don't form any cohesive threat.

This Rael explicitly admits that all the 'fusion' of all religions into one world religion, and one system, and one government, one race (Jews excluded of course), this is going to be pivotal, and that when this is achieved (This is the Jewish planning of Zion) then the true masters behind this process (Reptilians and Greys) will emerge to enslave humanity and instate them on the borg. The jewish Rabbis say that the "Earth Will Wear a Tefilin on Her Head" at this time.
  • Revelation 21:16 said:
    And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
The New Jerusalem is supposed to be a cube of ~2400km/side. When proporioned to Earth, that's roughly comparable to tefillin box and human head.

This Rabbi aired on Ancient Aliens and mixed lies with truth to try to deceive, but even there he spilled the beans on how the "Angels" are all Reptilians in the bible.
Got to be the most annoying regular in the series... Didn't he instruct his students to contact reptilians through meditation in some of his audio sermons? It would be nice to have the exact link to that.

216 Earth, Moon, Saturn, Geometry, Arithmetic, New Jerusalem & others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQHEKQYNvY

Shael said:
There's two possibilities here.
1) You're a troll and/or severely deluded
or
2) You can genuinely do these things and just lack the guidance.

If you're talking about how he (she?) claims to be able to perform Atmokinesis, yes, it can be done, but it takes a lot of power.

Obscurity666 said:
Reptilians are the worst breed. A couple of days ago I was practicing atmocinesi, I made it rain very hard and shortly after focusing myself to the sky twice I triggered lightning. Immediately afterwards a reptilian appeared in the astral, I understood it because he showed himself in human form but had green skin. I felt very bad negative chills and shortly afterwards I felt spiritual blockages and I was no longer able to practice atmocinesi. They are really powerful, and they haunt me a lot but my aura is not powerful enough to protect me, I don't know how to do it. I hate reptilian they search to destroy my spirituality every time!!

You can't just get attacked and not be able to perform one of your abilities, it doesn't work that way.

Maddcat said:
Lmao. K, where do you get your info from...? Wikipedia... satan himself?! What reliable source do you have, I know what I’m speaking about take notes sweethearts<3

Lmao K I believe ur here for attention whoring and you think that's a Twitch group.

StraitShot47 said:
Also the greys put off a terrible smell when either killed or pushed off the astral.

I tried frying them like Gordon, but I fucking left them in too long.

Let's be clear here, when you imagine you kill or you may attack one of them (I would say to just ignore them and not play a video game in your mind in general) you're not really killing them. They do not drop dead on another place on the galaxy. It's that you channel your intent to attack them, and this unsettles them, or makes them push back. This works on an energetical level.

People who say they kill them, you do not kill them, but you 'drive them away'.

Hoodedcobra666 ... you’re roleplaying so hard. Wannabe Apep. I commented on a forum with my knowledge of the matter, and you fired at me for what reason...? All of this is beyond human comprehension we are third density, we are the retarded pets everyone feels sorry for. By the way if you actually want to learn anything start with Egypt. Don’t be so stuck up be open with learning from people who know a thing or to, you’ll get no where

Maddcat said:
Hoodedcobra666 ... you’re roleplaying so hard. Wannabe Apep. I commented on a forum with my knowledge of the matter, and you fired at me for what reason...? All of this is beyond human comprehension we are third density, we are the retarded pets everyone feels sorry for. By the way if you actually want to learn anything start with Egypt. Don’t be so stuck up be open with learning from people who know a thing or to, you’ll get no where

I don't tend to speak with far troll nerds, who put the pictures of cute innocent girls on a board while hiding behind Tor, while "ironically" they post "their" face on their avatars. Unless you're a fat nerd, take this precaution in the future please and don't put your face out there especially here.

As for the rest, drink your milk, learn around the boards, and remember it's not twitch.

Other than that in general, Welcome.

Thanks for caring about my well being<3 but I think I’m just fine. And ps I don’t hide behind tor, and honestly if you use tor to “hide” you’re borderline autistic

Maddcat said:
Thanks for caring about my well being<3 but I think I’m just fine. And ps I don’t hide behind tor, and honestly if you use tor to “hide” you’re borderline autistic

Many trolls do, and they put people's pics there to cause them problems.

Whatever then lady, do some studying, there is a lot of wealth of information here, and again, welcome.

Do you have PTSD from trolls or something, did they touch you.?
Okay now I’m being a bit of a troll, apologizies. Cute innocent girl out, peace :)

Brdredr said:
Shael said:
There's two possibilities here.
1) You're a troll and/or severely deluded
or
2) You can genuinely do these things and just lack the guidance.
If you're talking about how he (she?) claims to be able to perform Atmokinesis, yes, it can be done, but it takes a lot of power.
Yup, that's what I was talking about. I'm aware it can be done, it's just that - on one hand - claiming to be able to do these things, while on the other hand you can barely even protect yourself, seemed like a bit of a strange circumstance to me. Hence why I said in possibility 2), that he/she may just lack the guidance to properly direct their powers and protect themselves.

Brdredr said:
You can't just get attacked and not be able to perform one of your abilities, it doesn't work that way.
Actually, it can work like that. Often times people like this person tend to be very psychically open, which (usually) comes also with increased vulnerability to enemy attacks. For instance in the case that he/she described, there could have been thoughtform(s) placed in their body by the enemy, to artificially create blockages that prevent further usage of certain abilities. This could have been easily prevented by doing an adequate amount of AoPs, though, which is why I recommended him/her to focus on increasing their protection. :)

Maddcat said:
Bro if your talking of muh andromedans then you have a lot to know,we are winning this war because of the gods and their allies not andromedans,what do you think the andromedans are doing,do they give you meditationd to do,or tell you how to improve your self or do they give you rtrs,were they even the ones who created you.we are doing real stuff here pls don't come here and talk of andromedans,i know they may have contacted a few people but that about it what else do you know they are doing,I think hooded cobra is just been tolerant with you,people like you normally get the band bottom for being a bitch and try to defend yourself about it,pls learn.and as HP hooded cobra has said,welcome.

And what real shit are you doing? humans have to ascend as a whole, we are no where near doing that. Our genetics are fucked. We literally enslaved ourselves, and when we do ascend it won’t be some pleasant joyride. So unless you are a fucking geneticist with vast knowledge no one is currently aware of, shut up with your bs, “you’re actually doing something on a forum” LOL.

Maddcat said:
And what real shit are you doing? humans have to ascend as a whole, we are no where near doing that. Our genetics are fucked. We literally enslaved ourselves, and when we do ascend it won’t be some pleasant joyride. So unless you are a fucking geneticist with vast knowledge no one is currently aware of, shut up with your bs, “you’re actually doing something on a forum” LOL.

People of your type is why this planet is hardstuck on a low spiritual level and humans are largely acting as abominations.

On one hand, you believe in cheap solutions like "Universal love". On the other hand, you do not study. On the third aspect, you are arrogant as fuck for everything. You talk about things you do not know or have experienced, as you just read it online. All people here meditate and they are spiritually open, they have seen most of the things that to you are a big question mark.

Lastly, you don't even know that meditation advances us genetically and even changes our genes creating on the last ascending states even immortality. Look up SATANAMA and Telomerase production. People who practice yoga are so elevated they can be 60 years old and look 20, while people like you will be rotting on chairs unable to lift their shaggy ass, and complaining about "Genetic Engineering".

Finally, you project your own lack of any meaningful knowledge and work, and try to make it seem everyone is at your level, which is the total Samsara. Typical of the freaks parading around in this planet.

This is your last chance little queeny, after this you'll be scrubbing floors in some Andromeda forum and not here, conversation about things that don't even exist such as the universal love of Andromeeeduns.

But I honestly believe the non-existant and irrelevant "Pleiadians" can do way more with trolls and retarded humans like you, so maybe you not studying is related to this very fact. "Garbage in, Garbage out".

If you're not here to study just crawl back to Reddit.

Last warning.

Maddcat said:
Gees man you actually as bitche as I supposed,let me guess,in the end your andromedans will come and carry you on their ships where they will perfect your genes and such,you are on drugs,I see you don't come here to learn or anything so your are a waste of time,keep reading your new age shit and crap yourself.let people who do real work keep doing.bye nerd

And remember love is the answer,meditation don't do shit
Andromedan message will save you

shinninglight said:
Maddcat said:
Gees man you actually as bitche as I supposed,let me guess,in the end your andromedans will come and carry you on their ships where they will perfect your genes and such,you are on drugs,I see you don't come here to learn or anything so your are a waste of time,keep reading your new age shit and crap yourself.let people who do real work keep doing.bye nerd

And remember love is the answer,meditation don't do shit
Andromedan message will save you

HuMeens Have Tu AsEnd As a Wh0le- CunT be Dun OderWise! Only ThRu Luv And No Racees w1ll dis achieved. CuZ I reaD if online by AndroMee-buns

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back