Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's House Under Attack - Measures/Spiritual Warfare You Can Take

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, it is not, and all of this is BS.

Not sure where this was/is, but this is disinformation.

Greys attack anyone who tries to spiritually advance and this is because they are a maggot, human hating race, that is just an extension borg of the reptilians.
I also read such information a long while ago. It was in the yahoogroups somewhere. There was mention of Gods being on Satan's side who were Greys & other races.

It seems that this was just false information, then.

This was not false information in entirety, as there are other types of beings who are under Satan. What you 'remember' seems to be a falsity or not properly read.

In regards to the greys, there are no "Greys" as we know them today with our side. Any "Part Grey" Gods are from a time where the Greys were pre-enslavement, and from a small fleet that just broke up from their 'mainland' trying to escape. They failed, but they left something behind from which they were able to be engineered into some form of hybrid later.

There are very few Demons who are "part grey", however, but not the Greys that have existed for time immemorial, before they were enslaved. These were rogue and they got extinct by the others. They used to be a normal race, but they all were destroyed.

Lucifuge Rofocal has told me that "His species" was a hybrid from when the Greys used to exist, ie, from the "Pre-Greys", but this is too far back in the timeline to concern anyone now. These beings went extinct, and the only ones that remained were these that were created by a form of fusion and genetic engineering by the Gods.

The "Grey" is what the enemy makes of people as a genetic engineer drone model out of living lifeforms. This is why they come in all shapes and sizes. Now before people take this and profane this into science fiction, I think it's not necessary to write anything else about these disgusting races.

Present day humanity is also on their sights to expand their so called "Pool" of servants.
It's easily possible that I had just misread or misunderstood that information. My bad.

Thank you for the detailed answer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So HP Hoodedcobra666 ,I have read that some greys have switched side and went with Satan,is it valid?I do not remember were I have seen this link but it was here in the forums!

No, it is not, and all of this is BS.

Not sure where this was/is, but this is disinformation.

Greys attack anyone who tries to spiritually advance and this is because they are a maggot, human hating race, that is just an extension borg of the reptilians.
I see,thank you for answering!

Scion of Atlantis said:
Νίκος said:
So HP Hoodedcobra666 ,I have read that some greys have switched side and went with Satan,is it valid?I do not remember were I have seen this link but it was here in the forums!
There are no greys who have "switched sides", once the enemy conquered and enslaved them, they were forever bound to the enemy and they are quite content with this slavery. There are only a handful of Grey-Nordic hybrids from many thousands of years ago who sit at the side of Satan as they became Gods, Lucifuge Rofocale is one example according to the Gods of Hell section on JoS.

But there are no "full" greys at the side of the Gods and the idea that we can somehow "convert" them is preposterous as they are fully under enemy control in every way imaginable. The people who want to enslave greys open themselves up to being enslaved by them and their masters. They are still quite spiritually advanced compared to our abilities unless one is highly advanced and adept with a risen Serpent. Likewise for those who think we can enslave Jews once we destroy their oligarchy and power, you would only be taking a servant who would stab you in the back later.

The greys don't seem like they were an "awesome" race to me before their destruction and enslavement, and they were likely hostile to the Gods even then. They trusted the enemy and threw their lot in with them only to be betrayed and dominated by them as a reward.
Thank you for the informations you provided and 8f course the time you spent to write this !

Lucifuge Rofocal has told me that "His species" was a hybrid from when the Greys used to exist, ie, from the "Pre-Greys", but this is too far back in the timeline to concern anyone now. These beings went extinct, and the only ones that remained were these that were created by a form of fusion and genetic engineering by the Gods.

Can you explain more?

SdD said:

Can you explain more?

No, because I would be speaking in assumptions further than that that only serves for useless chit chat.

I just replied on the matter because there were some idiots who mentioned some memes like "Oh, if Satan accepts "Half Greys" then maybe we can accept half jews". This is totally unrelated of a thing.

The fact these Gods have the DNA from the prior-to-borg-grey, doesn't mean that Rofocal or Clistheret are "greys" as we know them today, nor hybrids of this bio-hazard that exists today. They are from a past species that is now extinct, and they exist only as hybrids of said species.

The "Original" greys who could eat, procreate, and were "before" they become the drones they are today, went extinct, or ended up as slaves, or deteriorated past genetic repair. Anything that existed and was salvagable, this is the case with some of the very few hybrid Gods.

Apparently, one great danger is when people start toying around with genetic manipulation. A race can get fucked from this if they 'manipulate' things without knowledge and spiritual perception, and they can die off. The greys were already failing at this way before they got assimilated/ruined/taken over.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SdD said:

Can you explain more?

No, because I would be speaking in assumptions further than that that only serves for useless chit chat.

I just replied on the matter because there were some idiots who mentioned some memes like "Oh, if Satan accepts "Half Greys" then maybe we can accept half jews". This is totally unrelated of a thing.

The fact these Gods have the DNA from the prior-to-borg-grey, doesn't mean that Rofocal or Clistheret are "greys" as we know them today, nor hybrids of this bio-hazard that exists today. They are from a past species that is now extinct, and they exist only as hybrids of said species.

The "Original" greys who could eat, procreate, and were "before" they become the drones they are today, went extinct, or ended up as slaves, or deteriorated past genetic repair. Anything that existed and was salvagable, this is the case with some of the very few hybrid Gods.

Apparently, one great danger is when people start toying around with genetic manipulation. A race can get fucked from this if they 'manipulate' things without knowledge and spiritual perception, and they can die off. The greys were already failing at this way before they got assimilated/ruined/taken over.

I am going to mention something that is very top-secret. I truly hope this site is trustworthy and that everyone here really is fighting on the right side because it would be extremely dangerous to me if the enemy knew that someone on the other side has this knowledge. I am mentioning it because I don't want people to continue poisoning themselves.

HP HoodedCobra, you mentioned that "one great danger is when people start toying around with genetic manipulation" and also that the Greys ruined themselves by attempting said genetic modification. I think you were referring to direct genetic modification of the Greys' bodies. However, there occurs a similar effect via "indirect" genetic modification as well, by that I am referring to intake of food that is genetically modified. That is the real purpose of GMO food.

The genetically modified DNA of GMO food gets incorporated into human DNA upon consumption and wrecks havoc with thyroid & steroid metabolism, and over time drastically reduces strength, fertility, intelligence, memory, etc. The most insidious part of this is that the consequences do not affect the consumer of the GMO food the most, instead the effects are trans-generational. Offspring are the ones who suffer because they are born handicapped with damaged DNA, low in testosterone/progesterone, weak, hyperactive, having the hormonal makeup of a slave, and unable to procreate. I suspect that this is a big reason why millennials are so much unhealthier/weaker than their parents/grandparents, although there are definitely several other causes too such as radiation, polyunsaturated fat consumption, heavy metal toxicity, and so on.

Please avoid GMO food. It is working to enslave humanity to become just like the Greys.

Thank you for the links will need them. Me and my wives did all the rtrs'. All the jews need to go. Hail satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hey Cobra what about the ritual for blood sacrifice or curse israel ritual?

Those who curse israel are Blessed!
Those who bless israel are Cursed!

Would those help drive the energies?

Let's just drive the point home with the Final RTR to completely get rid off the enemy. The other RTR's are based on the already existing hebrew, but if you delete the whole program, the individual ones will give out on their own.

We be going for the final touchdown there.

Okie Dokie. Still hittin it hard here. They are almost finished. It cant take much longer at this pace till their energy is gone.

This is the original Joy of Satan PDF. I edited the Merkaba section with the JoS update.

Please spam this

https://docdro.id/PJmcfzp

SIEG HEIL!

I like to leave messages like "" Type in Exposing Christianity, Angelfire on search engine and youtube """..
Putting this in comment sections on Nibiru conspiracy Jew shit, Pole shift videos, 3 days of darkness conspiracy, and of course the New Zealand shooting, other shootings, latest big news that is not what the media says it is.
Some people will see it.
Also at magic forum websites, on the forums, I mention the Power Meditations and Satanic Witchcraft links, and a lot of people appreciate it.
So, people are getting it.
The REAL numbers of those that are getting this information might be best kept secret, as if the numbers are real high, and the Jews found out, they might nuke us sooner rather than later.
Bad idea.
People are getting it. That is what matters

Hi

Here the posts of the site JoS. They are normally full, I had to check but I would do it later. Click “télécharger en Zip”.

https://mega.nz/#F!XWBwBSZS!mmogJIoigMVbmdpkPEczDA

Here sigils of Gods
https://mega.nz/#F!nCYwGa6J!oqrIPXDgcU5RFBKwGWjw-A

Here Chakras Mp3
https://mega.nz/#F!PHIWTIAR!ECjEEk2g0GjdFZrhTOmgBw

Here the table of contents of the site JoS. In red the title of the post in the site, in blue sometimes differs from the first title (in red), in yellow when the post refers to another site (convex link), in green when the post refers to another chapter of the site (transverse link).
https://mega.nz/#!DSIUHIiL!JrshJy6gE4_IwRDeuPyKz3WMtL_IEYXEZZpQ-bx22Yw

Please excuse my English is basic, I translate more easily from English to my language than the other way around.

HAIL VICTORY!

Apprentice said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
It cant take much longer at this pace till their energy is gone.
Is it just me or does the nasty kike aleph-bet in the Final RTR really seem weaker and weaker as time goes?

Oh big time. The letters use to attack me. Now they barely feel like they even have energy behind them.

I can't download the library no matter what browser I use. I always get an error saying "download failed" but I can download anything else with no problem.

indrasoma said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SdD said:
Can you explain more?

I am going to mention something that is very top-secret. I truly hope this site is trustworthy and that everyone here really is fighting on the right side because it would be extremely dangerous to me if the enemy knew that someone on the other side has this knowledge. I am mentioning it because I don't want people to continue poisoning themselves.

HP HoodedCobra, you mentioned that "one great danger is when people start toying around with genetic manipulation" and also that the Greys ruined themselves by attempting said genetic modification. I think you were referring to direct genetic modification of the Greys' bodies. However, there occurs a similar effect via "indirect" genetic modification as well, by that I am referring to intake of food that is genetically modified. That is the real purpose of GMO food.

The genetically modified DNA of GMO food gets incorporated into human DNA upon consumption and wrecks havoc with thyroid & steroid metabolism, and over time drastically reduces strength, fertility, intelligence, memory, etc. The most insidious part of this is that the consequences do not affect the consumer of the GMO food the most, instead the effects are trans-generational. Offspring are the ones who suffer because they are born handicapped with damaged DNA, low in testosterone/progesterone, weak, hyperactive, having the hormonal makeup of a slave, and unable to procreate. I suspect that this is a big reason why millennials are so much unhealthier/weaker than their parents/grandparents, although there are definitely several other causes too such as radiation, polyunsaturated fat consumption, heavy metal toxicity, and so on.

Please avoid GMO food. It is working to enslave humanity to become just like the Greys.

not so secretive ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back