Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS recommended books

Seby

What are the books the JoS recommends?
I'm interested in history and especially in the pirates. I'm also interested in occult history, what is the best book on Atlantis?
I'm currently reading The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph and it's great except when he uses BC and AD as notation system for the time and feet to measure length instead of the superior versions BCE and CE and meters.
I plan to read The Cosmic War.

Aquarius said:
Pirates of the caribbean is a good movie if you ask me.
I disliked the last one and I saw the others when I was younger.

TopoftheAbyss said:
What are the books the JoS recommends?
I'm interested in history and especially in the pirates. I'm also interested in occult history, what is the best book on Atlantis?
I'm currently reading The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph and it's great except when he uses BC and AD as notation system for the time and feet to measure length instead of the superior versions BCE and CE and meters.
I plan to read The Cosmic War.
This is a list of most of the books JoS has used/cited: https://pastebin.com/50gwFmQ2

Archived version: http://archive.is/FyHVr

Just a disclaimer - many of these books contain a large amount of disinformation that has been distilled and cleared out by the Clergy.

Specter said:
SdD said:
Aquarius said:
Pirates of the caribbean is a good movie if you ask me.

One Piece … better

666%
tenor.gif

Aquarius said:
Specter said:
SdD said:
One Piece … better

666%
tenor.gif

Lol Pirates of the Caribbean was one of the things that popularized the anime so I'll give you that. But it's a Satanic masterpiece with a DEEP satanic and anti-jewish message, mostly realized near the end of the latest episodes, it's more than what it seams to be and proof that Satans influence is still powerful to the masses. It's worth getting in to. I made a post of their movies in the anime thread but I'll explain more about the anime when it's actually finished, best to keep unwanted audiences to other things for now.

Specter said:
Aquarius said:

Lol Pirates of the Caribbean was one of the things that popularized the anime so I'll give you that. But it's a Satanic masterpiece with a DEEP satanic and anti-jewish message, mostly realized near the end of the latest episodes, it's more than what it seams to be and proof that Satans influence is still powerful to the masses. It's worth getting in to. I made a post of their movies in the anime thread but I'll explain more about the anime when it's actually finished, best to keep unwanted audiences to other things for now.
Haha I posted the gif for the lolz, I havent watched one piece but it's on my to-watch list :D

Specter said:
Aquarius said:

I wouldn't mind getting caught up and watching some of those latest episodes if "getting caught up" with One Piece wasn't the show-binging equivalent of cleaning a supermarket floor with half a toothbrush.

From what I can recall though it was a pretty interesting anime, it's nice to know it has some Satanic elements to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back