"Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Neoma Isadora
Posts: 110

"Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Neoma Isadora » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:27 am

Hey ! This may be a little long and laborious so if you are not really into that sorry.

So for those who never heard of it (it's really not that popular) the draconic chart is created by taking the natal chart and putting the north node at 0.00 degrees Aries (the point of self). It's supposed to represent your higher soul (and what you really are on a deep level) while the natal chart is your adaptation to this life. You can get a drawing on astro.com. Now keep in mind there is nothing on JOS about the draconic chart, and from what I know neither HP Hooded Cobra nor Lydia use the draconic chart in their readings, I found about the draconic chart on a few websites outside of JOS so really take this with a grain of salt.

In my case I have noticed more and more I seem to drift in a semi-conscious way from my natal sun/moon/ascendant personality to the draconian sun/moon/ascendant but still while keeping the "shell" of the natal chart. It has been more like subtile nuances and personality/values changes over time, it seems to have been caused by meditating and working on my soul. I'm talking about clearly not fitting as well as before with my natal chart, the chart I got from Lydia in that case.

In the case of my sun the different behavior could be explained in other ways in my natal chart, but for my moon the natal and draconic charts have nothing in common and while I still on a daily basis have my natal chart "needs", my higher and longterm "needs/expectations" have become much more like the draconic chart now, and these I really don't see how to explain them from my natal chart alone, but I could be missing critical information of course.

Concerning the ascendant it's kind of the same, physically and in the demeanor I still have the shell of the natal ascendant, but in the choice of clothing for instance, and also in some social behaviours it seems to have gotten closer to the draconic ascendant.
Now you could say well you can wear whatever you want but I discovered the draconic chart after noticing how my clothing choices actually doesn't fit at all anymore with the style expected from my natal sun/ascendant, and it did fit well during my childhood and teenage years, while now it is like a perfect mix of my draconic sun expressed in my draconic ascendant way, if that makes sense ?

So it seems to work for me in some ways but it may also be due to other things like a bunch of transits and/or progression creating these changes (let's keep options open)

So what do you think about the draconic chart ? And does your own draconic chart make sense to you or not ?
Enough with the bullshit. Where is the delete account button ? Please ban me and delete all my posts.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1007
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Lydia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Something to keep in mind, is that many people are not happy with themselves, due to a lack of true self-awareness. So when they have this other option (draconic chart in this case), they feel like it's their chance to be someone different, maybe with traits they admire in others. A chance to throw away their old personality traits they don't like, almost ignore those and just start over as someone else, with a new chart that supposedly explains who they think they are (who they want to be).

This is why it's so important to meditate from an early age, to truly know oneself and overcome anything they see as undesirable, and cultivate the good parts.

At the end of the day, you are who you are. Might as well make the most of it :)

User avatar
Neoma Isadora
Posts: 110

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Neoma Isadora » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:53 am

Lydia wrote:Something to keep in mind, is that many people are not happy with themselves, due to a lack of true self-awareness. So when they have this other option (draconic chart in this case), they feel like it's their chance to be someone different, maybe with traits they admire in others. A chance to throw away their old personality traits they don't like, almost ignore those and just start over as someone else, with a new chart that supposedly explains who they think they are (who they want to be).

This is why it's so important to meditate from an early age, to truly know oneself and overcome anything they see as undesirable, and cultivate the good parts.

At the end of the day, you are who you are. Might as well make the most of it :)

"Who am I" has been the biggest question in my life, and even after taking countless personality tests, learning astrology and meditating it is still vague, too vague. It is an OCD in a way, I realize I think too much and to do little.
"At the end of the day, you are who you are" this doesn't help me I am trying to understand who am I in the first place :x
It's probably nasty Neptune deluding me like that.
Damn I should have become a psychologist or something :lol: instead I am gonna become a homeless at this speed.
Enough with the bullshit. Where is the delete account button ? Please ban me and delete all my posts.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Neoma Isadora wrote:"Who am I" has been the biggest question in my life, and even after taking countless personality tests, learning astrology and meditating it is still vague, too vague. It is an OCD in a way, I realize I think too much and to do little.

If you mean "do too little", then enjoy being ignorant and not getting anywhere.

Damn I should have become a psychologist or something :lol: instead I am gonna become a homeless at this speed.

Great affirmation.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1007
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Lydia » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Neoma Isadora wrote:"Who am I" has been the biggest question in my life, and even after taking countless personality tests, learning astrology and meditating it is still vague, too vague. It is an OCD in a way, I realize I think too much and to do little.
"At the end of the day, you are who you are" this doesn't help me I am trying to understand who am I in the first place :x
It's probably nasty Neptune deluding me like that.
Damn I should have become a psychologist or something :lol: instead I am gonna become a homeless at this speed.


Ignore personality tests. Just focus on yourself, think about what you truly like and dislike, really get to know yourself. This will take time of course, but is the best way to know yourself.

User avatar
Neoma Isadora
Posts: 110

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Neoma Isadora » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:15 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Neoma Isadora wrote:"Who am I" has been the biggest question in my life, and even after taking countless personality tests, learning astrology and meditating it is still vague, too vague. It is an OCD in a way, I realize I think too much and to do little.

If you mean "do too little", then enjoy being ignorant and not getting anywhere.

Damn I should have become a psychologist or something :lol: instead I am gonna become a homeless at this speed.

Great affirmation.

I don't understand you, why sometimes you are an absolute asshole piece of shit and other times you seem a decent person? Seriously why do you feel the need to come harass me now ? Dude if your intention is to disgust me with this place you have been doing a pretty good job so far, great job with pretending to care as well on my other post so it hurts more next time you strike.
I am so done with these forums enjoy your Neoma-free environement.
And guess what I don't fuckin owe you anything jerk now fuck off
Enough with the bullshit. Where is the delete account button ? Please ban me and delete all my posts.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 522

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:44 am

Hey guys using manna rune is quite nice way as it sort of gives one a load down on urself I vibrated it into amethyst with no programming and it worked well for me if u wana go this route in terms of astrology 'for me' Iv discovered whole sign much much more accurate as example placidus places my stellium in the 11th wich is so in-accurate it's a joke lol whole sign places it in 12th wich is 100 correct if u wana try it out the details of placements can also b found on it this is my personal discover and what works for me ... https://theastrocodex.com/natal-chart-whole-sign/

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1007
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Lydia » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:18 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:Hey guys using manna rune is quite nice way as it sort of gives one a load down on urself I vibrated it into amethyst with no programming and it worked well for me if u wana go this route in terms of astrology 'for me' Iv discovered whole sign much much more accurate as example placidus places my stellium in the 11th wich is so in-accurate it's a joke lol whole sign places it in 12th wich is 100 correct if u wana try it out the details of placements can also b found on it this is my personal discover and what works for me ... https://theastrocodex.com/natal-chart-whole-sign/


So, you're giving an opinion based on one (your own) chart? Whereas HPS Maxine has studied astrology for decades, and studied charts of countless people... yeah, let's just throw out real, accurate, tried and proven knowledge... :roll:

BoRn of fire
Posts: 522

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Lydia wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Hey guys using manna rune is quite nice way as it sort of gives one a load down on urself I vibrated it into amethyst with no programming and it worked well for me if u wana go this route in terms of astrology 'for me' Iv discovered whole sign much much more accurate as example placidus places my stellium in the 11th wich is so in-accurate it's a joke lol whole sign places it in 12th wich is 100 correct if u wana try it out the details of placements can also b found on it this is my personal discover and what works for me ... https://theastrocodex.com/natal-chart-whole-sign/


So, you're giving an opinion based on one (your own) chart? Whereas HPS Maxine has studied astrology for decades, and studied charts of countless people... yeah, let's just throw out real, accurate, tried and proven knowledge... :roll:
I've tried placidus why do I not qualify to be able to find this out ? We are many we have many talents all respect to hp Maxine but she is one person just like we are this has worked for me it's still tropical it's just a different house system in satanism there are no mediators we are all students until we reach the god head I'm not bsing tropical but if a system says I have a placement that doesn't suit me I have the right to look to other options I clearly stated this is my experience I also looked at another ss chart with this system and it's pretty accurate he says if u wana stick with placidus do so I was just sharing my opinion chill honey I learned things on my own the hard way I had no forums etc to go to or hps to email so chill out honey if it works for u stick to it whole sign houses works for me the proof is in the pudding Hail Satan

BoRn of fire
Posts: 522

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Funny how you pull hp Maxine into this mature into your own greatness I respect her to a point I would bow down to her if she stood before me but to say I'm wrong to follow a system that suits me to the t and not follow the other one is really absurd!

BoRn of fire
Posts: 522

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Funny how you pull hp Maxine into this mature into your own greatness I respect her to a point I would bow down to her if she stood before me but to say I'm wrong to follow a system that suits me to the t and not follow the other one is really absurd!

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1007
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Lydia » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:22 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:Funny how you pull hp Maxine into this mature into your own greatness I respect her to a point I would bow down to her if she stood before me but to say I'm wrong to follow a system that suits me to the t and not follow the other one is really absurd!


What on earth are you talking about, my own greatness??? This makes no sense.

And why bring the whole "no mediators" thing into this? This has nothing to do with mediators. And as for chilling "honey", you're the one constantly writing negative posts. Anything I post, I am literally half voiding with no emotions, I'm just here to answer questions and give advice based on actual experience and observation mixed with an entire lifetime of meditation.

All I do is try to help my fellow SS, but obviously my time is wasted on certain people here.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 522

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Lydia wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Funny how you pull hp Maxine into this mature into your own greatness I respect her to a point I would bow down to her if she stood before me but to say I'm wrong to follow a system that suits me to the t and not follow the other one is really absurd!


What on earth are you talking about, my own greatness??? This makes no sense.

And why bring the whole "no mediators" thing into this? This has nothing to do with mediators. And as for chilling "honey", you're the one constantly writing negative posts. Anything I post, I am literally half voiding with no emotions, I'm just here to answer questions and give advice based on actual experience and observation mixed with an entire lifetime of meditation.

All I do is try to help my fellow SS, but obviously my time is wasted on certain people here.

Well if that is what u here to do don't come and bash my experiences as I never once said hey do this do that u are acting as if I did , negative posts? What negative posts I won't entertain this anymore I stick to my guns, what? Lol wow ok

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Neoma Isadora wrote:I don't understand you, why sometimes you are an absolute asshole piece of shit and other times you seem a decent person? Seriously why do you feel the need to come harass me now ? Dude if your intention is to disgust me with this place you have been doing a pretty good job so far, great job with pretending to care as well on my other post so it hurts more next time you strike.
I am so done with these forums enjoy your Neoma-free environement.
And guess what I don't fuckin owe you anything jerk now fuck off

Take it as you want it. If I speak this way to others, and I speak this way to you, how is that being a donkeyhole sometimes and decent at other times, and harrassing you? Go re-read my thread in my siggie (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=837 - in case I change my siggie), and go re-read my reply to you in your thread. I said in there what my intention is. I never once used any ad hominem attacks against you - now that you have against me, I give myself permission to do so back to you, but I will let you fester and cry, instead.

Go be a cry-baby, and have fun being that, then. I speak the way I speak, not the way your or anyone's muh-feelz cry for me to speak. "If my intention is"? Do you enjoy being ignorant? You are crying and running away based on something which you are only guessing/assuming. How on Earth does that make sense? Well, they do say ignorance is bliss... You know my intention. I said that plainly, already. You are overly-emotional and ignore what has been advised. Don't hurry back, with that attitude.

Who ever said you ever owed me anything? I am assuming that's the American "What do you want from me?" nonsense, so that doesn't make sense to me. I have no idea why you thought you owed me anything, or why you felt that you needed to say that. In what I said, I was being direct, not sugar-coating it. I'm sorry you prefer to have soft, fluffy half-or-less-help instead of direct and accurate help. You being offended by everything that anyone says makes some of those people walk on eggshells around you, so as not to offend you. It's a conscious or unconscious type of control to have over other people. For those who succumb and walk on eggshells, you then feel comfortable, and they tend not to offer much meaningful help lest ye be crying muh-feelz for a week afterwards. Affirmations make things happen, and you said "I think too much and to do little" and also "instead I am gonna become a homeless at this speed". Enjoy being lazy by not doing anything, and enjoy being homeless.

If I was attacking you or anything, I am sure the post wouldn't have been approved. Since you decided to be immature, and be subjective instead of objective - which I told you about in your other thread, and which my thread in my siggie is about, and which you need to do - and then since you decided to cry instead, then enjoy. I also told you in your thread that I am blunt, so what is your problem? I told you what your problem is - you're too emotional and you are letting your hyper-sensitive emotions cloud your judgement. Being emotional is not negative, but using them, and nothing else, to answer everything is negative, and it is not helpful. I know this, and I say these thing in this reply here, from much personal experience; remember - I said I just had to go through it, most of which was before coming to Spiritual Satanism; I also said meh about it because it's so exhausting and it takes it out of you. You, on the other hand, need to be re-charged from others, due to your hyper-sensitivity draining you. I also know at least 1 person in the Physical world who is this same way. They are offended when I speak directly and bluntly, and go off in a mood, just like you did. You also need to do the advice given to you. Instead, you - as you admitted - do too little. You also speak negatively about yourself.

You also said in my thread
Neoma Isadora wrote:"For thick, insensitive, boastful, aggressive, blunt, abusive, stupid and bad mouthed fire signs people; reckless, gorillas, bullies, low lives and the like"
I wonder if that one would have passed as well... I have the feeling it would have not.
Moon is in Aries.. Hmm makes sense.

. I ignored the subtle attack behind it, and I replied asking for you and others to add to the thread, but I coud have retaliated. You had a problem with me first off, before anything, and I still chose to be polite, but blunt. Then I replied further in your thread, and also in here, all of it being related in one way or another. I continue in that same vein, and then you go back to your initial attack against me, from where you first had a problem with me, which you posted in my thread. Who has the problem here? I used to be very similar to you - who better to help you through that crap? Not me, evidently. You want someone who is going to walk on eggshells around you. Sorry - that's not me, because that doesn't help.

It has also been said in my thread that some are taking the title too literally, and that eventually some understood my meaning of making the thread. You wish to remain as you are, instead of advancing - fine; that's your prerogative. I am going to say 1 more blunt thing, but end this entire reply of mine on a softer note - go and stay where you are, in your muh-feelz, crying like a baby - a wimp, coward - all your life. We'll be moving on without you.

That's enough. Enjoy crying all your life, if you want to. If my reply here makes you muh-feelz worse, then meh. Enjoy crying, or instead - be mature; think objectively; do the advice; and carry on improving, advancing, and empowering yourself. This forum, its related helpful sites, and its helpful, knowing Members and Staff are still here. We're here to help all sorts of Humans (non-jews), and that includes you, Neoma Isadora.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1007
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Lydia » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:55 am

@BoRn of fire- I didn't bash your experiences, I was correcting false theories based on your one chart. Astrology is an actual science, and one needs to take degrees and fixed stars into consideration, as these alone can explain many things in someones natal (and solar return) charts. Whole sign and and draconic charts do not, and can therefore be easily disproved. And this is just one example.

So when someone posts something inaccurate, we are not supposed to reply to aid them? Knowing astrology and correct transits can benefit ones life beyond saying, so if someone has the wrong knowledge of it, it can be very detrimental to them. This is the only reason I even bothered replying, so that my fellow SS don't get continuously swayed, or have something happen that was unexpected to them, because they weren't expecting a planet to enter a house (disproving whole sign charts) or hit a natal planet (disproving draconic charts).

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Lydia wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Funny how you pull hp Maxine into this mature into your own greatness I respect her to a point I would bow down to her if she stood before me but to say I'm wrong to follow a system that suits me to the t and not follow the other one is really absurd!


What on earth are you talking about, my own greatness??? This makes no sense.

And why bring the whole "no mediators" thing into this? This has nothing to do with mediators. And as for chilling "honey", you're the one constantly writing negative posts. Anything I post, I am literally half voiding with no emotions, I'm just here to answer questions and give advice based on actual experience and observation mixed with an entire lifetime of meditation.

All I do is try to help my fellow SS, but obviously my time is wasted on certain people here.


Not having anything to do in this conversation I just wanted to say a enormous thank you Lydia!!!!
You have indirectly helped me a lot since I'm dedicated much gratefulness to you Lydia you're awesome! :)
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:50 pm

You guys realize that all of this shit going on is because of curses against us right? We can all be full of shit in our own special way but that isnt a real reason to want to up and leave. It just isnt. We all need to handle it right now!

I know what Im saying. And for [email protected]!s sakes dont start throwing curses at each other! That would be a double win for the enemy.

If you feel people on the group are hard to deal with then limit your openess and moderate your own posts. I wish I had that advice a while back. And no having hurt feelings doesnt make you a lesser person.

Fancy you need to realize that your whole "Im so smart" behaviour is not working for anyone anymore than my "fuck everyone" behaviour did. You pick fights and then get smart ass about it.

And please for the love of god (figuratively of course) stop saying b0i people. Its killing me slowly.

ss666
Posts: 370

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby ss666 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:29 pm

@Neoma Isadora

I'm sure you know already, but if you don't control your emotions it can have severe problems in your real life. Your image can suffer and your integrity might be lost with one outburst of anger.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:30 pm

alreadygoneshopping wrote:Fancy you need to realize that your whole "Im so smart" behaviour is not working for anyone anymore than my "fuck everyone" behaviour did. You pick fights and then get smart ass about it.

I've never once said I am such. I provide a topic, idea, subject, and let people discuss them. I add a bit more/stear the conversation/debate and let people discuss it. If I was so clever, I'd be writing volumes of encyclopaedia about Satan, the Gods, and Spiritual Satanism and all things connected with them.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
AncientShadow666
Posts: 577
Location: Arierheim

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:47 pm

alreadygoneshopping, firstly you say that all this is happening because of the curses and then you do the same thing further :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok guys you should all just f***ing stop... this is hilarious... you should all just start learning when someone wants to help you and when not, look at lydia and fancy mancy: they do not give some short replies, they actually sit, read all of your stuff and answer it properly on in a huge text, and if you people cant appreciate this... well i dont know what to say, i dont really want to say the time is wasted, because those replies can help someone else who is reading it all but is maybe not that active on forums... anyway, i understand fancy mancy completely, i have 666% same attitude towards it all because i went through the same thing Neoma Isadora, and to you my dear Neoma Isadora: you should really listen to fancy mancy and you should really start taking action instead of thinking about taking in action... some things needs to be just done without too much thinking... you told us your troubles in the forum, people took their time to answer them, so ofcourse it is up to you if you are gonna try to understand your problems so that you can fight them OR if you are just gonna tell us to fuck off and that you are leaving.... sooner or later you will come back, you are SS forever so you cannot actually leave.... but you do need time to concentrate on yourself now instead of destroying yourself... sure it is hard for emotional people, ive been through it all trust me i wanted to kill myself every day and i even tried, but hey i can only tell you the EXACT SAME THING that fancy mancy did, because it is the only most positive and best way to fight such a problem, and later, over time, after you are actually working daily on yourself and your personality, you will become perfectly balanced ^^ ooorrr you can just do nothing at all....

enough of fighting between us, this is childish and brings us nowhere, those who cannot appreciate direct-to-the-point help, then dont even write on the forums, because we are all different and everyone will answer in a different way, if anyone of you cant deal with it, then meh, your problem
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:alreadygoneshopping, firstly you say that all this is happening because of the curses and then you do the same thing further :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok guys you should all just f***ing stop... this is hilarious... you should all just start learning when someone wants to help you and when not, look at lydia and fancy mancy: they do not give some short replies, they actually sit, read all of your stuff and answer it properly on in a huge text, and if you people cant appreciate this... well i dont know what to say, i dont really want to say the time is wasted, because those replies can help someone else who is reading it all but is maybe not that active on forums... anyway, i understand fancy mancy completely, i have 666% same attitude towards it all because i went through the same thing Neoma Isadora, and to you my dear Neoma Isadora: you should really listen to fancy mancy and you should really start taking action instead of thinking about taking in action... some things needs to be just done without too much thinking... you told us your troubles in the forum, people took their time to answer them, so ofcourse it is up to you if you are gonna try to understand your problems so that you can fight them OR if you are just gonna tell us to fuck off and that you are leaving.... sooner or later you will come back, you are SS forever so you cannot actually leave.... but you do need time to concentrate on yourself now instead of destroying yourself... sure it is hard for emotional people, ive been through it all trust me i wanted to kill myself every day and i even tried, but hey i can only tell you the EXACT SAME THING that fancy mancy did, because it is the only most positive and best way to fight such a problem, and later, over time, after you are actually working daily on yourself and your personality, you will become perfectly balanced ^^ ooorrr you can just do nothing at all....

enough of fighting between us, this is childish and brings us nowhere, those who cannot appreciate direct-to-the-point help, then dont even write on the forums, because we are all different and everyone will answer in a different way, if anyone of you cant deal with it, then meh, your problem


The moment I saw you post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got on my fucking nerves. Laughing at people is not a good way to communicate.

Im tired of dealing with you guys.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:42 pm

alreadygoneshopping wrote:The moment I saw you post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got on my fucking nerves. Laughing at people is not a good way to communicate.

Im tired of dealing with you guys.

Some of us are girls, and how - and also why - are you dealing with us and not dealing with yourself? We're here, we are individuals, we are ourselves, respectively. If we laugh, that is up to us. We will not stop being happy because your feelings are hurt.

You're not dealing with us; you're dealing with yourself - and dare I say incorrectly, and/or not enough.

Misery loves company. Like attracts like. I'm sure you can find a miserly group to hang out with, if you want to; because it's always our fault that you are sad and fed up; it's never your own fault that you didn't work to stop being poorly-feely and sick and tired.

You can take this as boo-hoo muhholololzfeelz or you can take it on board and accept it and stop being annoyed because others choose to be happy and laughy.

By the way - all those hurt people who leave here in their emotions, instead of using logic and thinking clearly - let us know where you go to slag us off so that we can defend ourselves on an even, level basis; you will be biased against us; if not giving us the opportunity to defend ourselves, if we so choose to, then you are in great error and spreading bullshit. You'd might as well sell a book to make money from it

I've been banned a couple of times, and I took that personally, but meh. Get over it. The mods would probably know which were my other accounts, but I'm still here.

Too much subjectivity clouds too little objectivity. What are these things called "balance" and "moderation"? A balanced diet, everything in moderation. Being imbalanced and having extremes of too much emotion or too much thinking is dangerous. Selling your emotional book of your woes and plights might give you some money, but money can't buy happiness; that's an imbalance of extreme materialism. As has been pointed out to me recently, I think a bit too much, after I posted a reply regarding Runes. I used to be overly-emotional. The pendulum swings, and settles eventually.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:19 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
alreadygoneshopping wrote:The moment I saw you post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got on my fucking nerves. Laughing at people is not a good way to communicate.

Im tired of dealing with you guys.

Some of us are girls, and how - and also why - are you dealing with us and not dealing with yourself? We're here, we are individuals, we are ourselves, respectively. If we laugh, that is up to us. We will not stop being happy because your feelings are hurt.

You're not dealing with us; you're dealing with yourself - and dare I say incorrectly, and/or not enough.

Misery loves company. Like attracts like. I'm sure you can find a miserly group to hang out with, if you want to; because it's always our fault that you are sad and fed up; it's never your own fault that you didn't work to stop being poorly-feely and sick and tired.

You can take this as boo-hoo muhholololzfeelz or you can take it on board and accept it and stop being annoyed because others choose to be happy and laughy.

By the way - all those hurt people who leave here in their emotions, instead of using logic and thinking clearly - let us know where you go to slag us off so that we can defend ourselves on an even, level basis; you will be biased against us; if not giving us the opportunity to defend ourselves, if we so choose to, then you are in great error and spreading bullshit. You'd might as well sell a book to make money from it

I've been banned a couple of times, and I took that personally, but meh. Get over it. The mods would probably know which were my other accounts, but I'm still here.

Too much subjectivity clouds too little objectivity. What are these things called "balance" and "moderation"? A balanced diet, everything in moderation. Being imbalanced and having extremes of too much emotion or too much thinking is dangerous. Selling your emotional book of your woes and plights might give you some money, but money can't buy happiness; that's an imbalance of extreme materialism. As has been pointed out to me recently, I think a bit too much, after I posted a reply regarding Runes. I used to be overly-emotional. The pendulum swings, and settles eventually.


Funny thing is that I was happy all day! You are simply projecting that I am miserable because that would give you the higher ground you need. You wouldnt believe how many times I laughed today! Then I read the shit you post and feel like wtf.

Let me explain to you. You are an inconsiderate little shit. You do not have the right to tell me or anyone else to find another group. Ever. The people that leave. Are you going to do their rtrs you stupid shit?? Those "hurt people" that leave here never even get the chance to grow because of people like you.

You have a poor grasp on things. So much so that its the stuff of legends. Being "myself blerrrp" is not a reason to be an ass. By all means go be happy and laughy! If your not too busy misreading me :roll:

You like to insult people in a backhanded manner because you are weak. A veiled insult is still an insult. I am well aware that you will not grow from this because you are too busy pretending that you are growing.

Some of us are girls?? Indeed. You are a girl and you should be playing with your dolls because you are in no position to analyse anyone. As is clearly evident.

I have learned that fancymancy = lots of txt with zero content. And to think that there are people that think you are smart :? Why one might even call it funny :lol:

User avatar
AncientShadow666
Posts: 577
Location: Arierheim

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:32 pm

damn :lol: :lol: :lol: i guess i wrote that huge text for nothing when it comes to some people because: some people just see what they want to see :lol: :lol: :lol: it is funny and sad at the same time :lol: :lol:

FancyMancy wrote:
alreadygoneshopping wrote:The moment I saw you post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got on my fucking nerves. Laughing at people is not a good way to communicate.

Im tired of dealing with you guys.

Some of us are girls, and how - and also why - are you dealing with us and not dealing with yourself? We're here, we are individuals, we are ourselves, respectively. If we laugh, that is up to us. We will not stop being happy because your feelings are hurt.

You're not dealing with us; you're dealing with yourself - and dare I say incorrectly, and/or not enough.

Misery loves company. Like attracts like. I'm sure you can find a miserly group to hang out with, if you want to; because it's always our fault that you are sad and fed up; it's never your own fault that you didn't work to stop being poorly-feely and sick and tired.

You can take this as boo-hoo muhholololzfeelz or you can take it on board and accept it and stop being annoyed because others choose to be happy and laughy.

By the way - all those hurt people who leave here in their emotions, instead of using logic and thinking clearly - let us know where you go to slag us off so that we can defend ourselves on an even, level basis; you will be biased against us; if not giving us the opportunity to defend ourselves, if we so choose to, then you are in great error and spreading bullshit. You'd might as well sell a book to make money from it

I've been banned a couple of times, and I took that personally, but meh. Get over it. The mods would probably know which were my other accounts, but I'm still here.

Too much subjectivity clouds too little objectivity. What are these things called "balance" and "moderation"? A balanced diet, everything in moderation. Being imbalanced and having extremes of too much emotion or too much thinking is dangerous. Selling your emotional book of your woes and plights might give you some money, but money can't buy happiness; that's an imbalance of extreme materialism. As has been pointed out to me recently, I think a bit too much, after I posted a reply regarding Runes. I used to be overly-emotional. The pendulum swings, and settles eventually.


exactly, i mean wtf is happening here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im laughing litteraly my ass off right now ahahahah all off this is just too ridicilous.... i mean i was emotional too, like i would get mad if someone would just tell me im a lesbian (and i am a freaking lesbian !!! ), so i mean... why?? WHYYY??? :lol:

meh, im chilled, some obviously need more time to understand certain things...

alreadygoneshopping wrote:The moment I saw you post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got on my fucking nerves. Laughing at people is not a good way to communicate.Im tired of dealing with you guys.


oh, im "sorry" for being HONEST. you should really think about your actions, thats all im gonna say to this.
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

ss666
Posts: 370

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby ss666 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:14 pm

It's obvious that FancyMancy spoke from his heart, and gave the best advice he could actually give. What we shouldn't do is to create a "Safe Space" where everyone is pampered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

User avatar
AncientShadow666
Posts: 577
Location: Arierheim

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:39 pm

ss666 wrote:It's obvious that FancyMancy spoke from his heart, and gave the best advice he could actually give. What we shouldn't do is to create a "Safe Space" where everyone is pampered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U


true :D
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:07 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:
ss666 wrote:It's obvious that FancyMancy spoke from his heart, and gave the best advice he could actually give. What we shouldn't do is to create a "Safe Space" where everyone is pampered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U


true :D


Who is really in a safe space being pampered now hey?

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:38 pm

ss666 wrote:It's obvious that FancyMancy spoke from his heart, and gave the best advice he could actually give. What we shouldn't do is to create a "Safe Space" where everyone is pampered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U


You need to start actually reading the shit fancymancy posts. Or maby your just her pal?

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:41 pm

alreadygoneshopping wrote:You are simply projecting that I am miserable

Oh, so you didn't say,
alreadygoneshopping wrote:The moment I saw you post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got on my fucking nerves. Laughing at people is not a good way to communicate.

, then? Sorry. I must have edited your post without your knowledge and permission, just to piss you off.

because that would give you the higher ground you need.

Why do I need an online/virtual "higher ground", and what would this "higher ground" be? You claimed something, so come on - back it up.

You do not have the right to tell me or anyone else to find another group. Ever. The people that leave. Are you going to do their rtrs you stupid shit?? Those "hurt people" that leave here never even get the chance to grow because of people like you.

Who gives me any "rights" to tell anyone what to do? They have a brain to use, so that they can choose 1) to go and find another group, or 2) to stay and brush it off and carry on. You don't know what "rights" are. You're just spouting nonsense.
No. You can go and do their RTRs. I don't make people leave. They make them leave. You keep blaming others for being upset instead of brushing it off and carrying on. Sob-sob. Spiritual Satanism isn't for everyone - if any wants to leave because muhfeelzsadz, then fine. As I said to Isadora, we'll be carrying on without youse, but we'll still be here should you decide to be civil and return. We're also here already and still, if you decide to be civil - or at least try to be civil - and not bother leaving in a mood.

The world is made up of many personalities - this is part of the actual diversity that we have already; what you want is (((diversity))) where everyone is the same. Think about this - on the other forum a member posted about wanting a Daemon lover who enjoys and accepts open relationships. It was a funny story, but long-story-short, he was a bit miffed because She was having Astral sex with other persons on each side of him on his bed while he was trying to get to sleep, after relising he wasn't going to...get some. His Guardian Daemon or another God told him that He doesn't like this Daemoness. We don't all have to love each other while holding hands, singing Kumbaya, mi'jew-on-a-stick around a camp fire.

If you can't be civil, despite disliking one or more persons, then go find your own planet and rule that as you wish. You don't like me. Great. I don't care about your liking me or disliking me - only you are crying here.

You have a poor grasp on things. So much so that its the stuff of legends. Being "myself blerrrp" is not a reason to be an ass. By all means go be happy and laughy! If your not too busy misreading me :roll:

Yes, and it is only me, and not you nor anyone else, who is misreading, being a donkey, and who has a poor grasp on things.

You like to insult people in a backhanded manner because you are weak. A veiled insult is still an insult. I am well aware that you will not grow from this because you are too busy pretending that you are growing.

Yes, you know everything about me and my life. If people find help in what I say, then fine; if people find offence in what I say, then fine.

Some of us are girls?? Indeed. You are a girl and you should be playing with your dolls because you are in no position to analyse anyone. As is clearly evident.

Yep, I'm a girl who plays with dolls. You know me so well. You are well-aware of everything in the entire Universe, yet you wish to resort to a small online crying instead of doing important things. If I am the one who is analysing anyone, then I am the one who keeps tell them everything about them, who and what they are, etc., not you, indeed.

I have learned that fancymancy = lots of txt with zero content. And to think that there are people that think you are smart :? Why one might even call it funny :lol:

Go be jealous and cry instead, then. Your content goggles are cloudy.

Have you finished yet?

AncientShadow666 wrote:damn :lol: :lol: :lol: i guess i wrote that huge text for nothing when it comes to some people because: some people just see what they want to see :lol: :lol: :lol: it is funny and sad at the same time :lol: :lol:

Don't they, jealous little shit alreadygoneshopping?

AncientShadow666 wrote:meh, im chilled, some obviously need more time to understand certain things...

Yes, and I am willing, but they are not; they want to emotionalise all the time.

------------------
Ladies and MtF trans-persons reading this - I am going to say something here to alreadygoneshopping because s/he decided to use females and female stereotypes as an offensive weapon against me. I apologise if I offend/upet you.

You are an inconsiderate little shit.

Dear alreadygoneshopping, I can use misogynistic stereotypes, as well -
Boo-fucking-hoo. I'm inconsiderate. I don't make thought-out posts and help where I can. Go take your muhfeelz somewhere else, and go cry about your inconsiderations. It's all about you, because others laugh and you choose to be "tired of dealing with you guys" and choose to have them "get on your nerves". Keep lashing out and proving me right, trying to blame me for your own problems which you are too fat and lazy to sort out, and go pop your acne-filled face using
[censored]
your mum's used sanitary towels
[/censored]
you, rubbish-at-insulting, dirty troll.

[censored]
All you care about is squirting your emotional period blood all over everyone's faces,
[/censored]
instead of just chilling out and reading and understanding things.
------------------


AncientShadow666 wrote:
oh, im "sorry" for being HONEST. you should really think about your actions, thats all im gonna say to this.
alreadygoneshopping, and others - if they are not the same person using multiple usernames - don't care about honesty; they - or it - cares only about its feelz and not being poo-sad.


There are 3 last things I wish to say in closing.

1) You are one who needs to have the last word, so you may have it.
2) This trollage and these ad hominem attacks won't stop me carrying on as I am, nor stop others carrying on as they are.
3) The jew loves to infiltrate and destroy from within. These low-level slap-in-the-face attacks are pathetic at best. Trolls are never satiated.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Again - to females and MtF trans-persons - I apologise if I offended/upset you.

ss666 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

Oh, dear me... Lol.

Due to the non-real-time replies available, there were other posts I didn't see before I submitted my one just above; hence, I am posting this one.

alreadygoneshopping wrote:
ss666 wrote:It's obvious that FancyMancy spoke from his heart, and gave the best advice he could actually give. What we shouldn't do is to create a "Safe Space" where everyone is pampered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U


You need to start actually reading the shit fancymancy posts. Or maybe your just her pal?

You're drowning in the Jealous Sea, and Denile is a river in Egypt. You can do better than me, but you choose to cry all your life. Experience is one of the best teachers, if not the best teacher, and I have a lot of it. That's why I wish to share what I do. You are jealous and selfish and small-minded. You are also a shit student who doesn't want to learn. Yes, like it or not, I'm better than you because I'm teaching those who need this help; and like it or not, you're my student because you're ignorant and a stupid idiot.

I'm sorry, dear school bully, but I don't have any lunch money for your fat arse to suck up and shit out of your mouth, like you keep doing with your tripe. I'm still waiting for your amazing posts and help, but you are a shit student with behavioural problems and learning difficulties. Go back to your jewish temple and be happy.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:55 pm

alreadygoneshopping wrote:
Funny thing is that I was happy all day! You are simply projecting that I am miserable because that would give you the higher ground you need. You wouldnt believe how many times I laughed today! Then I read the shit you post and feel like wtf.

Let me explain to you. You are an inconsiderate little shit. You do not have the right to tell me or anyone else to find another group. Ever. The people that leave. Are you going to do their rtrs you stupid shit?? Those "hurt people" that leave here never even get the chance to grow because of people like you.

You have a poor grasp on things. So much so that its the stuff of legends. Being "myself blerrrp" is not a reason to be an ass. By all means go be happy and laughy! If your not too busy misreading me :roll:

You like to insult people in a backhanded manner because you are weak. A veiled insult is still an insult. I am well aware that you will not grow from this because you are too busy pretending that you are growing.

Some of us are girls?? Indeed. You are a girl and you should be playing with your dolls because you are in no position to analyse anyone. As is clearly evident.

I have learned that fancymancy = lots of txt with zero content. And to think that there are people that think you are smart :? Why one might even call it funny :lol:


I've never seen such a behaviour. And you really think you are right? Seriously? :|

Ops.. Now you will start insulting me just for have said this, right? :o

All this shows how little you are. Throwing insults as you are currently doing will not make you a better person -as i already said somewhere else- nor will resolve anything.
It seems like you have to insult in order for "making justice", as if you only know this way for resolving an issue with someone.


You are an hypocrite. Whining about imaginary insults and then you're the first to insult.


Then
alreadygoneshopping wrote:And to think that there are people that think you are smart :?


Yes, there are people who thinks FancyMancy is a brilliant, helpful and intelligent SS brother. Any problem with that? :|
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Fancymancy. You are a nothing and a nobody. :roll:

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:29 pm

alreadygoneshopping wrote:Fancymancy. You are a nothing and a nobody. :roll:


Funny. Calling FancyMancy a "nobody" and a "nothing" when he helped a lot with his threads and shared experiences and knowledge. At least, I learned more from him than from you........
I won't go deeper than this in order for not hurting your sensible feelingz.

I don't know if you, from the height of your awareness, noticed that you're playing the game that the enemy wants you to play.

If I have some issue with someone, I go directly to that person without making a soap-opera on the forum.
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:15 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:
alreadygoneshopping wrote:Fancymancy. You are a nothing and a nobody. :roll:


Funny. Calling FancyMancy a "nobody" and a "nothing" when he helped a lot with his threads and shared experiences and knowledge. At least, I learned more from him than from you........
I won't go deeper than this in order for not hurting your sensible feelingz.

I don't know if you, from the height of your awareness, noticed that you're playing the game that the enemy wants you to play.

If I have some issue with someone, I go directly to that person without making a soap-opera on the forum.


Funny how when I said that it was because of curses against the group nobody took it seriously huh? Well then maby its not serious then.

I cant help but wonder if you bothered to read the ape-shit crazy post fancy typed me. Alot of folks would be up in arms if it was sent to them. But hey no worries. Fancy is the champion when shes not bullying newcomers like neoma.

I have become immune to this group. So it is not possible to hurt my feelings. Also I tried to message that person and it wasnt an option. But of course you just assumed I didnt right?

Funny how certain things just dont get taken into account huh.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:38 am

YoakeHoshi wrote:...

Aww. Thank you. ♥

Have you noticed those who throw their ad hominem attacks have no arguments? If they do have arguments, those arguments are nullified and cancelled out due to their attacks, as far as I am concerned. I like seeing those jew-sucking sluts trying to be big and hard on a computer. You might know one of the default jokes about living in their mum's basement...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:31 am

alreadygoneshopping wrote:Funny how when I said that it was because of curses against the group nobody took it seriously huh? Well then maby its not serious then.


Yes, you said it but unwisely you fell on the same level the enemy wanted.

alreadygoneshopping wrote:I cant help but wonder if you bothered to read the ape-shit crazy post fancy typed me. Alot of folks would be up in arms if it was sent to them.


I think most of the members would react maturely.
At least, some sarcasm would be used but never insults such as "inconsiderate shit", "you're a nothing and a nobody" etc.

Don't think everyone is at a such low level.

alreadygoneshopping wrote:Fancy is the champion when shes not bullying newcomers like neoma.


alreadygoneshopping wrote:Those "hurt people" that leave here never even get the chance to grow because of people like you.


Are you blaming FancyMancy for others lack of consistency in meditations???

If anyone leaves it's their choice, Satanism is not for everyone. Not always we have the comfortable way, we learn also the hard way.

A long ago, someone said to me "You're too weak to be a satanist" I left that group, I couldn't accept it, I was shocked.
Few months ago I went to that person and I said "You were right". Because that was what I needed to understand for growing and stop being a wimp.

alreadygoneshopping wrote:Also I tried to message that person and it wasnt an option. But of course you just assumed I didnt right?


So why are you still throwing insults to FancyMancy here? You can do it privately. Just wait for a private answer, here is not the place.
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:00 am

YoakeHoshi wrote:
alreadygoneshopping wrote:
Funny thing is that I was happy all day! You are simply projecting that I am miserable because that would give you the higher ground you need. You wouldnt believe how many times I laughed today! Then I read the shit you post and feel like wtf.

Let me explain to you. You are an inconsiderate little shit. You do not have the right to tell me or anyone else to find another group. Ever. The people that leave. Are you going to do their rtrs you stupid shit?? Those "hurt people" that leave here never even get the chance to grow because of people like you.

You have a poor grasp on things. So much so that its the stuff of legends. Being "myself blerrrp" is not a reason to be an ass. By all means go be happy and laughy! If your not too busy misreading me :roll:

You like to insult people in a backhanded manner because you are weak. A veiled insult is still an insult. I am well aware that you will not grow from this because you are too busy pretending that you are growing.

Some of us are girls?? Indeed. You are a girl and you should be playing with your dolls because you are in no position to analyse anyone. As is clearly evident.

I have learned that fancymancy = lots of txt with zero content. And to think that there are people that think you are smart :? Why one might even call it funny :lol:


I've never seen such a behaviour. And you really think you are right? Seriously? :|

Ops.. Now you will start insulting me just for have said this, right? :o

All this shows how little you are. Throwing insults as you are currently doing will not make you a better person -as i already said somewhere else- nor will resolve anything.
It seems like you have to insult in order for "making justice", as if you only know this way for resolving an issue with someone.


You are an hypocrite. Whining about imaginary insults and then you're the first to insult.


Then
alreadygoneshopping wrote:And to think that there are people that think you are smart :?


Yes, there are people who thinks FancyMancy is a brilliant, helpful and intelligent SS brother. Any problem with that? :|


Really? :|

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 am

FancyMancy wrote:
YoakeHoshi wrote:...

Aww. Thank you. ♥

Have you noticed those who throw their ad hominem attacks have no arguments? If they do have arguments, those arguments are nullified and cancelled out due to their attacks, as far as I am concerned. I like seeing those jew-sucking sluts trying to be big and hard on a computer. You might know one of the default jokes about living in their mum's basement...


I already tried reasoning with you but you are to busy rationalizing being backhanded to notice. Neoma did the same thing. You made an insulting title against water types and she made one about fire types because you pissed her off. And how did you like your own medicine?? You chose to sit back and start sniping her posts. Big fucking hero arent you?

She can dish it out but she cant take it. And then its ad hominem if she gets some of her own medicine and she leans towards mother insults because her logic was a smoke screen from the start. A cover for fancymancys desire to feel like something for once.

Let me tell you fancymancy. You dont make a logical reply ever. Just sidestep, distract, useless nonsense and maby just maby throw in another insult because you are weak. Its a sad little pattern.

That yoaki thing is probably just expressing your feelings on how insulted you are. :|

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:37 pm

alreadygoneshopping wrote:
Really? :|


Yes :| :|
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

ss666
Posts: 370

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby ss666 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Oy vey! This argument could've been 6-7 RTRs at full potential with passion.

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:33 pm

alreadygoneshopping wrote:You made an insulting title against water types


Ohh my dear ♡ I was waiting you to touch this... :-* You're completely wrong :mrgreen:

Not only Satanism... But also GRAMMAR is not for everyone.

Let's explore the wonderful world of GRAMMAR.

The title of that post is:

For Emos; Emotional People; Water Signs Persons; Cowards; Wimps; and the like

Yes, may sound against water signs but...
Can you see those? Yes, those little signs there... a dot and a comma yes!
;
They are called "semicolons". Do you know what's the role of a semicolon? No?

The role of a semicolon is to separate 2 long sentences and can also be used in place of commas to separate items in a list.

FancyMancy DIDN'T WROTE
"For Water signs that are emos, wimps, cowards" etc.
But made a list of types of people.

There are cowards that aren't wimps. There are emos that aren't water signs etc, etc.

That's why he used semicolons: to separate the different types of people.

It's you and Neoma Isadora (maybe someone else as well) that completely misunderstood the title for a lack of grammar understanding.


alreadygoneshopping wrote:She can dish it out but she cant take it. And then its ad hominem if she gets some of her own medicine and she leans towards mother insults because her logic was a smoke screen from the start. A cover for fancymancys desire to feel like something for once.

Let me tell you fancymancy. You dont make a logical reply ever. Just sidestep, distract, useless nonsense and maby just maby throw in another insult because you are weak. Its a sad little pattern.


Not even worth an answer. Your childish behavior speaks by itself.

alreadygoneshopping wrote:That yoaki thing is probably just expressing your feelings on how insulted you are. :|


I am sure FancyMancy can "defend" himself from your majesty I-don't-know-what's-a-semicolon but y'know, I'm allergic to bullshit and ignorance... And since I'm free to write my opinion, I can't see where's your business with my choice. :|

PS: do you think you look cool calling me "that yoaki thing"? :| :?:
I never mispelled your name when quoting you. Sob. :cry:
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:40 pm

ss666 wrote:Oy vey! This argument could've been 6-7 RTRs at full potential with passion.


When I do RTRs I am a total beast :mrgreen:

I'm very calm trying to call alreadygoneshopping to reason, we shouldn't fight each other (and if I give this look, it's not my intention, when I argue/fight, usually, there are things flying through the room and actual heavy insults :mrgreen: )
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:58 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:...

I appreciate your defending me, YoakeHoshi, but I would like to ask you politely to step away from this ignoramus. It's not my thread, of course, but it doesn't want to accept my teaching which I have much experience in. It wants to be correct, despite being less-than-100% correct (rather, a low percentage correct). A troll is a magpie - only that which is an attractive, trollable target does it go and leech energy off, like a vampire. (Forgive me, all magpies.) It needs to be re-filled, re-energised. It knows what is what, but it turns things that someone says against them, lying through its teeth saying it was that person who said this, that, and the other. Now it has turned to you. It calls me a sniper, yet it's popping a lot off at you.

I, on the other hand, like to ignore the internet rule "don't feed the troll" because I take perverse pleasure in trolls' idiocy and energy-expending (i.e. wasting) ways.

To finish on a positive note - this information and help is still always here and available.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

alreadygoneshopping
Posts: 66

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby alreadygoneshopping » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:21 am

FancyMancy wrote:
YoakeHoshi wrote:...

I appreciate your defending me, YoakeHoshi, but I would like to ask you politely to step away from this ignoramus. It's not my thread, of course, but it doesn't want to accept my teaching which I have much experience in. It wants to be correct, despite being less-than-100% correct (rather, a low percentage correct). A troll is a magpie - only that which is an attractive, trollable target does it go and leech energy off, like a vampire. (Forgive me, all magpies.) It needs to be re-filled, re-energised. It knows what is what, but it turns things that someone says against them, lying through its teeth saying it was that person who said this, that, and the other. Now it has turned to you. It calls me a sniper, yet it's popping a lot off at you.

I, on the other hand, like to ignore the internet rule "don't feed the troll" because I take perverse pleasure in trolls' idiocy and energy-expending (i.e. wasting) ways.

To finish on a positive note - this information and help is still always here and available.


I have no respect for you because you dont deserve it. You bully neoma until she leaves and call me a troll?

You asked your friend to step aside because managing two accounts like that takes it toll on you.

If you were "allergic to bullshit and ignorance" you would have died on birth!!

Fancymancy joined on
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:30 pm

YoakeHoshi
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:42 pm

And you just hapen to be buddies joined at the hip? That can explain the details of each others topic titles in detail? And you seamlessly step in for each other aswell?

If you close all your duplicate accounts the JoS will be down by half its members! :lol:

See if you cant chase some more newcomers away you motherless shit fed arse baby. And if you find that offensive then put a semicolon on it.

Fuck I cant waste any more time with you. Post all you want I dont need this. Out!!

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 am

alreadygoneshopping wrote:I have no respect for you because you dont deserve it. You bully neoma until she leaves and call me a troll?

You asked your friend to step aside because managing two accounts like that takes it toll on you.

If you were "allergic to bullshit and ignorance" you would have died on birth!!

Fancymancy joined on
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:30 pm

YoakeHoshi
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:42 pm

And you just hapen to be buddies joined at the hip? That can explain the details of each others topic titles in detail? And you seamlessly step in for each other aswell?

If you close all your duplicate accounts the JoS will be down by half its members! :lol:

See if you cant chase some more newcomers away you motherless shit fed arse baby. And if you find that offensive then put a semicolon on it.

Fuck I cant waste any more time with you. Post all you want I dont need this. Out!!



Regarding two accounts:

The fact that FancyMancy and I joined 1 hour apart from each other doesn't mean anything, do you know how many joined in the same day and at almost the same hour? Good luck counting all of us.

This shows -again- how desperate you are.

Regarding the insulting part:

I don't have words really... You're hopeless.
I think you should be banned since you're explicitly heavily offending anyone who tries to make you reason.
I find speaking to you just like speaking to a xian.

Now I respectully leave your majesty learning a grammar book.
Bye :|
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

FancyMancy
Posts: 3338

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:24 am

alreadygoneshopping wrote:Whinge. Cry. Moan. Sob. MuhFeelz. Hololol in my mind.

You're well-aware, as you allege, which you don't prove.

Out!!

Don't hurry back. Image
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 pm

I never even saw this post until Jack bumped it and this post with those "people" who exploded are just... pathetic.... seriously.... wtf..

Anyways, FancyMancy and YoakeHoshi, you two are very amazing people and I respect and honour what you do for the community! :D
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

No sarcasm was intended here.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: "Draconic" natal chart, your opinion ? Yay or nay ?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Guys this pointless fighting, just give it up and relax.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], lilquote, nino and 19 guests