Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nuremberg Laws, Half Jews, "White Jews"

onemage619 said:
how can one person be completely sure, that no where in the blood line. Even hundreds or thousands of years ago. Fucked a jew and mixed the races. it is 2019 the chances of a 100%pure white bloodline existing are very slim. is there a way to be 100% sure? also are you telling me that if over thousands of years someone fucked one jew and had a child that that blood line is completely ruined. I am a Satanist and have been for a couple years now, and if you saw a picture of me you would say there is no jew in me. however I still find it hard to belive that in my entire bloodline and the bloodlines existence, Some jew kike, fucked a pretty white woman and had a kid. just seems like impossible math with how many kikes there are out there. so I guess my question is. If that happened are you saying a man like me that is Aryan and white as fuck. cant be a spiritual Satanist?

>I've been a Satanist for a couple of years now

>Joined:Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:27 am
>Has only one post.

Brdredr said:
>I've been a Satanist for a couple of years now

>Joined:Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:27 am
>Has only one post.
shlomo_says_take_off_your_masks.jpg

"a filthy brown hooknosed color" lol

Forgive me as I know little about genetics, but would this mean that jewish genes are "dominant" because they carry on? Or is it because they are a different species that the changes can't be "bred out" (or is that even possible at all)?

My gut feeling says that there are plenty of carriers of the jew-gene who do not identify as jews both publicly and personally, but gravitate towards communism, feminism, corruption in general, etc.

There are plenty of people who are ugly and depraved to the very core. They'll end up in careers like:
  • Physician pushing Big Pharma drugs
  • Controlled-opposition politician offering false hope for the anxious common people
  • Child-snatching social worker
  • MSM fake news reporter
  • Cop hunting down thoughtcrime on social networks
  • Child-molesting Christian priest
  • Schoolteacher brainwashing children with Cultural Marxism
  • Anyone involved in this Soros-NGO "refugee" business
  • EU bureaucrat writing 1000-page "directives" for the most frivolous matters

...and so on. If this hereditary taint never goes away, they'll be part of the (((hive-mind))), perhaps unknowing.
Superficially, They Live is a rather silly scifi-adventure movie, but on a deeper level, it addresses the people who blend in perfectly but are still enemies.

TimberWolf said:
My gut feeling says that there are plenty of carriers of the jew-gene who do not identify as jews both publicly and personally, but gravitate towards communism, feminism, corruption in general, etc.

There are plenty of people who are ugly and depraved to the very core. They'll end up in careers like:
  • Physician pushing Big Pharma drugs
  • Controlled-opposition politician offering false hope for the anxious common people
  • Child-snatching social worker
  • MSM fake news reporter
  • Cop hunting down thoughtcrime on social networks
  • Child-molesting Christian priest
  • Schoolteacher brainwashing children with Cultural Marxism
  • Anyone involved in this Soros-NGO "refugee" business
  • EU bureaucrat writing 1000-page "directives" for the most frivolous matters

...and so on. If this hereditary taint never goes away, they'll be part of the (((hive-mind))), perhaps unknowing.
Superficially, They Live is a rather silly scifi-adventure movie, but on a deeper level, it addresses the people who blend in perfectly but are still enemies.

"So everyone more successful than me or more clever in some thing or not agreeing with me is a jew?" Erm, no.

Sorry this is not the case. Corruption is largely a part of present day humans, and then you have brainwashing.

What you describe here is the loyal NPC's which unfortunately are totally Gentiles in at least MOST cases.

For the jews to put these under their thumb they don't really need for them to be related by blood, brainwashing or social engineering is enough to develop all of the above.

The heredity can at some point 'disappear', at least in any meaningful extent, but it can also, under conditions, it can re-appear. Therefore by thinning people who are 'part jews', one eventually only slows down or increases exponentially the chance of impossibility of their re-emergence.

Ironically for idiots who defend "jews by percent", even jews who are 1/32nd jewish or 1/16th tend to act like full blown kikes in the majority of occasions, as if they are possessed by the master of the NPC spirits. If they do not act visually, they think it, and it's only a matter of time. It's therefore obvious to conclude that only after 1/256th of jewish which is impossible by todays standard's as nobody will be 'that far' of a jew, due to social and travelling circumstances and jews not really 'mixing' at this time spectrum, could be clear off.

The facts are jews in these imaginary percents do not even exist on the planet, because that's besides the point. Plus, to make a 1/256th jew, you need a 1/2th jew, a 1/4th jew, a 1/8th jew, a 1/16th jew, a 1/32th jew, all of these to fail to go back to their 'tribe', which naturally is impossible, as they all reflock back into the same shit that birthed them, unavoidably. Therefore these figures of 'extreme traces' are impossible.

Math does not adequately explain any of this. This is far more sociological in it's essence.

Now if the above factors are removed and still someone naturally is a communist, and cannot help it by keep Little Rabbi Jesus's picture in his pocket, then better get rid just to be sure as it won't be long till we have Jesus Saga 2.0 all over again. This can also be proof of racial contamination, as behavior really plays a role, but not to the extent you showed above.

However the above is 'rare' and it can be blotted out completely by default.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back