Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any way to know when you're lied to?

Work on your 3rd eye and pineal, it helps you sense what is happening, including people's intentions and energies. So you can feel if someone is lying. This isn't the only way, but it helps.

There is a sound to make the liar trip up
TEETEETEETEE

Pronounced as tea
Keep saying it over and over visualizing the person saying the truth or getting consumed by his or her lies and tripping up

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is there a spiritual way to know when someone's lying?
There's a physical way, actually. When someone tries making up a lie, their eyes wander to the left upper corner (their left, not your left). Top right is when they try to remember something. There's stuff for bottom left & bottom right too but I don't remember. Train people can suppress this, but in general normies will be completely unaware of it so you can read them easily.

I think the non-verbal communication and behaviour of a person only may or may not be accurate for everyone. As for Spiritually - as said, a well-working Third Eye Chakra helps you to not be deceived.

Yes, as one advances through their power meditations one can see the lie, feel the lie in their body, maybe even be able to taste the lie being spoken by others or oneself, especially if they have synesthesia.

Just my two cents.

Someone lied to me once when I was 'in the zone', so to speak. I was already focusing on their aura outline, and a yellow color popped up in the person's aura around their head and neck, just as they told the lie. My question was a very 'head-on' question and came as a surprise to the person, so it wasn't just a white lie. And I knew for a fact they were lying because I had the facts already. This was a long time ago. I don't know if this is a tell, but I found it interesting, it was exactly when the person told the lie. I would be curious to know if anyone has experienced the same?

concerning on 3rd eye... :lol: ....(a newbie question i know :? ) But i just CANT stop thinking about my 3rd Eye. Some time ago when i meditated on my 3rd Eye(i still do), i dont know was it a dream or not, i felt a LOOOOOOOT of pressure in my 3rd Eye. Like a real headache. The same i feel when i meditate on it, or when i just normally meditate. So... IS my 3rd Eye open or not? I know its been said that One KNOWS when their 3rd Eye opens, but i dont even remember if it was a dream or not :? :?

And concerning the normal meditation, is there a reason why i sometimes feel pressure in my 3rd Eye when i do other kinds of meditation, like Aura Cleaning for example?

Artanis said:
concerning on 3rd eye... :lol: ....(a newbie question i know :? ) But i just CANT stop thinking about my 3rd Eye. Some time ago when i meditated on my 3rd Eye(i still do), i dont know was it a dream or not, i felt a LOOOOOOOT of pressure in my 3rd Eye. Like a real headache. The same i feel when i meditate on it, or when i just normally meditate. So... IS my 3rd Eye open or not? I know its been said that One KNOWS when their 3rd Eye opens, but i dont even remember if it was a dream or not :? :?

And concerning the normal meditation, is there a reason why i sometimes feel pressure in my 3rd Eye when i do other kinds of meditation, like Aura Cleaning for example?
One will know when it's open, because one will be able to easily receive communication from the Gods. Basically, if you are not sure if it's open, it's not open. Because you would be able to tell, if it was.

I think this "pressure" sensation is what one feels when the 3rd is being cleaned of past dross and dirt. So you may feel this sensation during other meditations because dirt is being cleaned from there. :)

Shael said:
I think this "pressure" sensation is what one feels when the 3rd is being cleaned of past dross and dirt. So you may feel this sensation during other meditations because dirt is being cleaned from there. :)
As far as I know, your third eye is opened if you feel it when meditating on it (not headaches). If one doesn't hear or see in astral even if let's say they are meditating on their third eye for a while, is also because their clairaudience and clairvoyance centres are not fully opened and empowered and they don't have a strong or proper developed astral sight (visualisation exercises). Also it might ties to the 6th chakra if let's say one has a blockage on it.

The Alchemist7 said:
Shael said:
As far as I know, your third eye is opened if you feel it when meditating on it (not headaches). If one doesn't hear or see in astral even if let's say they are meditating on their third eye for a while, is also because their clairaudience and clairvoyance centres are not fully opened and empowered and they don't have a strong or proper developed astral sight (visualisation exercises). Also it might ties to the 6th chakra if let's say one has a blockage on it.
It may be partially open at those stages for sure, but a fully opened third eye will be noticeable instantly. Even with weak clairaudience points and astral vision, it will be very obvious when one's third eye is fully opened.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back