Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About sexes

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I do not think the situation is really THAT bad, and in many cases, girls have been actually disrespected. Despite that post being a little controversial, I think it's worthwhile to converse on.

It's better to teach one another, that is for sure.

Most men do not have a very good 'education' on women. I will also do my part to 'help'. If any of you feel like you need to point anything, then teach it. It's up to women to also speak for themselves on these matters, actually, they should.

I agree that rants on these things lead nowhere, personally, as genders need to understand one another.

A lot of men are REALLY misguided.

onlyonepost666 said:
Hi all.

This is my first post. I never write on the forums, but I decided to write one, because of some posts that triggered me.

Occasionally, I see some posts on how offended are women on these forums, about men "not knowing how to treat them", "being offensive against the female sex" and things like that.

So, ok, sometimes a woman here may feel offended by what a man supports. But what the man said was really that offensive? And let's assume it was, why women here start flaming against him? "You don't know how to treat a woman", "you are a retard", "grow up", "blameshifting to all women cause you can't attract one woman" or, "if you believe that, then you don't belong here". Girls, have you ever thought your actions? Flaming and being unpolite used not to be tolerated on the yahoo groups, and it's also rule number 8 on these forums, we all agreed when we signed up. Here why is not only tolerated but also supported?

And ok, the guy was disrespectful, I get that, but then why women here don't try to explain him the reasons they believe he is wrong? I mean, most women here start attacking the guy. This is harashment. Why do that? Repressed anger? Ok, it's your emotions, but aren't we supposed to recreate and advance? Why don't we start from ourselves and our own family. And by family I mean other SS.

Acting like you are so pissed off, offended and start attacking like that, you don't help anyone understand your argument (and sometimes women here don't even use a specific argument). It felt nice? Steamed off? You showed the guy how it's like to be in the corner? What else? This behaviour is akin of a feminist's. Did the interlocutor understand your points? Did you help an SS by that? You only feed your insecurities and make them more solid with this behaviour of yours.

I am a woman and I try to see this from a subjective point of view because I don't see anyone do that. And before start attacking me too here, take some time, let your anger aside and think like a mature SS should. I am not writing this to start a fight or an upheaval here, I try to make you see it from a different point of view.
Learn to read and understand the whole sentence and not just keeping the key words you are looking for. Sometimes the guy is not even blaming all women, neither all women are the same. And this stands also for men too.
I’m a guy by the way

We just went centuries with women having no rights, not even to their own bodies (forced marriage and rape). It's only natural that a lot of women perhaps are quickly upset when men say or do things like that. A lot of women have experienced negative situations with men in their past lives and even in their current life. This is not something that is easy to move on from. Even those who do not remember their past lives, it is still on their soul and they will have unconscious reactions at times.

I have seen some replies to posts where the woman saw more into the man's post than there actually was, so the woman replying perhaps should have not replied. And more posts where men said some very negative and offensive things, and no woman replied.

We are trying to work on ourselves, and recover from damage. It cannot be expected to happen overnight. Women who had shitty abusive fathers, or abusive boyfriends, or have been raped, or have extremely high intellect and were continuously told all they are good for is cleaning house instead of contributing to science etc... when we get stronger through meditation, we are more likely to stand up for ourselves and our Sisters, which can at times admittedly go a bit overboard (Feminism is a perfect example here), perhaps because it is the first new opportunity we have to defend ourselves.

And by the way... it's often men, like Aquarius, who are the ones to make those replies you mentioned.

-------------
(On a related note, to any men/women who have problems with women/men, this month Saturday 23 or Sunday 24 are good dates for freeing the soul workings. If anyone is stuck for an affirmation let me know and I'll come up with something.)

Lydia said:
And by the way... it's often men, like Aquarius, who are the ones to make those replies you mentioned.
Do you think I am too harsh Lydia?:/

Men can at times be complete jerks. I know this and have witnessed it first hand. Its too bad there cannot be some balancing factor in society to teach us how to interact better with women and what women like etc. There are really good men out there though who see women as human to (i hate using the normal term equals here cause that implies enemy stuff) and are themselves around them not treating them badly but you have to also understand not all men have broken free from the social conditioning or are brave enough to stand up for it. Personally I like a strong woman who is independent and can stand up for herself.

I understand and know a lot of women had cery bad relationships that border on or are abusive and are told what to do or are raped or things like that. I have heard real life people talk about it not just online. That would get them angry and defensive if they sense someone is disrespecting them. I dont see where the problem is with that as its good for them to stand up but I also know brotherhood and loyalty and being an SS in these forums this stuff gets us nowhere and id assume most men on here are not forcing women into relationships like the above or any of the other enemy crap. I would hope at least

Hail Satan

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
Do you think I am too harsh Lydia?:/
No no, I actually meant to put a smiley emoji there at you, for being a gentleman and defending us ladies :)
Ahh thanks :D

darkmonkey666 said:
Men can at times be complete jerks. I know this and have witnessed it first hand. Its too bad there cannot be some balancing factor in society to teach us how to interact better with women and what women like etc. There are really good men out there though who see women as human to (i hate using the normal term equals here cause that implies enemy stuff) and are themselves around them not treating them badly but you have to also understand not all men have broken free from the social conditioning or are brave enough to stand up for it. Personally I like a strong woman who is independent and can stand up for herself.

I understand and know a lot of women had cery bad relationships that border on or are abusive and are told what to do or are raped or things like that. I have heard real life people talk about it not just online. That would get them angry and defensive if they sense someone is disrespecting them. I dont see where the problem is with that as its good for them to stand up but I also know brotherhood and loyalty and being an SS in these forums this stuff gets us nowhere and id assume most men on here are not forcing women into relationships like the above or any of the other enemy crap. I would hope at least

Hail Satan
It should be a parent's duty to teach their sons and daughters how to approach the other sex in a natural and not superficial way, too bad most parents at this age want kids and the will never take the time to make them improve themselves, pretty selfish and disgusting behaviour.

There is this quote:
"If You Don't Heal What Hurt You, You Will Bleed On People Who Didn't Cut You"

Now there are multiple ways to interpret this. One is what most of those New Agers would say, that everyone deserves your "love" and trust, which is suicidal. But there is actually some truth to this, in the way that you partly create your own reality through how you perceive the world. So if you experienced something bad and got scared or hurt (physically or emotionally), and from there on out automatically assume that everyone you come across is like the people who did this to you, you will bleed on these people and push them away. This can get very lonely and you can miss out on some great opportunities even... This can be from anything, not just in romantic relationships, but from let-downs and betrayals. There should be a balance where one allows an amount of time to get to know someone's intentions before "judging" them or reacting negatively towards them because of one's assumptions about their intentions or character.

This doesn't mean trust, as this is built up slowly (I have people close to me who I have known for most of my life that I don't fully trust, for example). But to have a positive life and good relations with others, one must keep one's hand on one's sword, but have it sheathed in day-to-day life, so to speak. This is all a lesson I've been learning. And a very hard one actually.

This was generally speaking, but it can probably be put in context to this discussion about male/female interaction as well, if someone has had problems with one gender. Part of healing that might just be to stop tearing up the wound and bleeding on others. Not necessarily because some people don't deserve to be bled on (most people naturally won't like that, figuratively speaking), but because doing so reinforces one's problem. The real creators of feminism and MGTOW most likely know this.

One thing I do want to add is that certainly if a woman is being attacked in real life, in this forum and anywhere else it is only natural that they would choose to protect and defend themselves from the offender. This point isn't wrong. The way they go about it will vary depending on the individual and at times it may be overly excessive.

So, ok, sometimes a woman here may feel offended by what a man supports. But what the man said was really that offensive? And let's assume it was, why women here start flaming against him? "You don't know how to treat a woman", "you are a retard", "grow up", "blameshifting to all women cause you can't attract one woman" or, "if you believe that, then you don't belong here". Girls, have you ever thought your actions? Flaming and being unpolite used not to be tolerated on the yahoo groups, and it's also rule number 8 on these forums, we all agreed when we signed up. Here why is not only tolerated but also supported?

Many people, SS included, will be prone to making mistakes as it is a part of the learning experience and part of the process of self development. One mistake is allowing ones emotions to get the better of them and taking control thus clouding ones logical reasoning. Things will be said that is overly antagonistic and will fan the flames so to speak sparking an argument. This goes for both men and women both.

There have been many a posts in the forums and the groups where men would advocate an ideology akin to the principles supported by Incels or MGTOW members. It is already well established that these principles are grounded in self hatred and hatred to women in general with a foundation of Jewish brainwashing. Such posts will be met with extreme criticism and poor feedback as it promotes the mental process of a weak willed and poor quality individual and is in of itself already a form of harassment to female members of this forum. As such it is only natural that women will not tolerate such abuse. That being said some women here have written extremely aggressive posts that did not need to be as antagonistic as it should have been. The posts both sides make show and underlying issue that requires deep meditation and healing to get over and sometimes these outlets are necessary in order to be aware that such a thing is needed. That's why even though it can be excessive it isn't completely a bad thing.

And ok, the guy was disrespectful, I get that, but then why women here don't try to explain him the reasons they believe he is wrong? I mean, most women here start attacking the guy. This is harashment. Why do that? Repressed anger? Ok, it's your emotions, but aren't we supposed to recreate and advance? Why don't we start from ourselves and our own family. And by family I mean other SS

Acting like you are so pissed off, offended and start attacking like that, you don't help anyone understand your argument (and sometimes women here don't even use a specific argument). It felt nice? Steamed off? You showed the guy how it's like to be in the corner? What else? This behaviour is akin of a feminist's. Did the interlocutor understand your points? Did you help an SS by that? You only feed your insecurities and make them more solid with this behaviour of yours.

Harassment towards one member will be met with ill will from said member. As I already stated advocating the principles that support women hating in itself is a form of harassment towards the female members in this forum. Blaming "all women" or even grouping bad individuals with innocents and proclaiming "most/some/all/etc women" are terrible and thats why I cant get laid is disgusting and shows a lack of wisdom in said individual. If one is attacked be prepared to be attacked back. Is it necessary for the one attacked to show the error in the attackers way? No, but it certainly is a better way to go about it but I do not believe it is that persons responsibility to do so.

Women have been subjected to more abuse than anyone else for a LONG time. It is natural that many who have lived or reincarnated that had suffered from such abuse will have a lot of anger and pain from such conduct directed towards them even if not directly. I do think that there needs to be a lot more self control over ones emotions to avoid needless antagonism towards each other both from women and men but as I had written earlier having the issues out in the open for the person to see may be a necessary step in the right direction in order to heal oneself.

"Marxist feminism" paint a bad picture of powerful women as these women aren't at all powerful but are screaming retards. There is a difference between a woman like "that" and a woman the exercises the right to not be a slave that takes abuse with a forced smile. The women who follow that "ideology" are the bottom of the barrel just as men that are Incels/Mgotw are at the bottom. These people dont represent the whole and it is a misguided assumption to believe so.

As for understanding one another, this is something that comes with time, experience, and wisdom. Not everyone is at the same level of understanding and some are much more wise, exponentially so, than their peers. There is also how deeply rooted jewish brainwashing has conditioned a person and how much reprogramming and healing a person needs. "History" has made men hover over women in importance not because of nature but because of enemy programs and this needs to be cleansed but this does not mean women are above men. Men and Women are not equals and are built differently from each other which can lead to misunderstandings. This though doesn't invalidate the importance of both sexes and their roles as none is above the other generally speaking.

Aquarius said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Hail Satan
It should be a parent's duty to teach their sons and daughters how to approach the other sex in a natural and not superficial way, too bad most parents at this age want kids and the will never take the time to make them improve themselves, pretty selfish and disgusting behaviour.
I mean they dont take time to improve their kids.

onlyonepost666 said:
And ok, the guy was disrespectful, I get that, but then why women here don't try to explain him the reasons they believe he is wrong? I mean, most women here start attacking the guy. This is harashment. Why do that? Repressed anger? Ok, it's your emotions, but aren't we supposed to recreate and advance? Why don't we start from ourselves and our own family. And by family I mean other SS.

Something else though... if a man harasses a woman, why should the woman waste her time on him, to explain things to him? Just because someone is a member of this forum, does not mean they are a decent person. You are suggesting we turn the other cheek (something the Gods are against), take the abuse, and politely explain to him why he was disrespectful. This is common new-age advice that is given out everywhere.

If a man says something disrespectful, he knows very well that it was disrespectful. There is no point in wasting time on him. Same with when (((feminists))) say disrespectful things to men, the man shouldn't waste his time on her.

And in regards to your other comment, feminism was not started by jews. It was started by Gentile women who wanted basic human rights and education. The jews hijacked it and turned it into what it is today.

onlyonepost666 said:
Which of the genders was more underprivileged is not the right time to be discussed
I mentioned this to explain the reasoning behind it. That should have been clear....

Lydia said:
onlyonepost666 said:

And in regards to your other comment, feminism was not started by jews. It was started by Gentile women who wanted basic human rights and education. The jews hijacked it and turned it into what it is today.

I want to say a few things on this topic, even though it may not connect well.

A woman was the possesion of her husband as soon as she was married out of the family. When she got divorced or he abandoned her, she lost everything. She wasn't even a human being by law, and being unschooled basicly, she had to move back in with her family if they allowed her, or die in the street.

I've felt really seriously annoyed and hatred reading the first post of this topic for whatever reason.

As for the sentence that someone said maybe a few examples should be given..

I grew up in a household where there was never spoken about sex or anything. I was given a book that to read that would explain it when I was 9 years old (because I was curious). But never knowing those concepts to begin with I couldn't quite understand it. Later we had some education on it in secundary ed. But absolutely nothing about masturbating, just what that word meant, nothing more (which is not wrong ffies some kids are still in prepuberty at that age and dont feel the urge to have sex yet).
I've heard in my school boys make extremely rude comments (its way worse that I what I describe here) about having sex. Calling random females (Read: girls) whores and hoes, drawing dicks on the desks and repeatedly using the word fuck with it. I've seen graffiti on childrens playgrounds that were made out of dick drawings and sometimes a girls name with a phone number next to it. With comments like 'fuck me' and 'call me' along with it.

I had a friend (I hit puberty about 3 years later than she did) and she tried to tell me one day in other words because it is still uncomfortable to say that she was talking about having sex with her boyfriend and I didn't understand at all. Even though we were of the same age. Some things you learn by talking to others online.

Even now when I sometimes hear a comment on something I don't instantly connect it with 'dirty talk'.
Sometimes talking to people I can tell they obviously refuse to tell me something they want to say because for some reason they think I may have some kind of.. 'innosense' ? to me.

Also, lydia is right. We don't have to explain that you're a dork. Saying that you're a DORK and leaving it should be enough. Get the hint, baka.

I also noticed that batting an eye and asking 'whats wrong' to certain people can provoke bad reactions like them and all their shittyness falling in love with you.

Not just this.. I've known someone in the past whom would go out and troll people. Who would watch fucked up videos of ... I can't and I dont even want to say it.
Using the comment of 'thats what she said' as a joke or reply.
It is infuriating, that comment. I just want to punch people in the face that say that. Its incredibly rude, to say the least.

Along with obsessiveness and sheer stalking in some cases. 'I dont want to talk to you today but I do have to get online and check my whatever and then logging on and logging back out and then the person was asking a friend if I was online and asked to put them in a group convo (because I temporarily blocked the one I was seeing that day) asking me about why I had blocked him.. '
Or.. the discussing of the sex life of your female with your bestie and him doing it with his girlfriend.
This is serious devaluation of privacy and is just as bad as the leeching what facebook does to its consumers.

.. Or talking with your gf about having kids and asking to marry her after just a few months of knowing her and her still being a rather young teen (Read: under legal drinking age limit of 18 years old).

There are many other examples that can be named.
From bad sexual comments from coworkers in the navy/army force towards women (I read an article about that on some news website about a year ago), to many other forms.

Obsessiveness and possessiveness is not good, and can be a result from someone cheating on you for whatever reason.

Neither is making someone your 'goal' or 'target' a healthy thing to do if you've got not stable income and basicly only want to escape your own fucking reality.

And then there are also these immatures that think they need a relationship to be happy and once they get dumped they just straight move on into another because they can't deal with the pain from the breakup.

Like I said a bit back up, there are many many examples that can be named of bad behavior, and these are just a few that I happen to know of. Please if you're a serious SS here and recognize yourself in any of these things take a moment to consider your actions if you've been doing them to others, because the examples I named here are rather seriously defunct.

There are so many genuinely stupid posts that end up here, that oftentimes we jump on the worst assumption of one's post without thinking very finely about what they might have meant in a different wording. A lot of times I have been jumped on for a complete 100% 180 degree misunderstanding, but oftentimes I've done this to others too. It just happens man and to be honest it is mainly the men doing this not women. White knights even, sometimes. But it's not inherently wrong to stick up for women when a man is being an actual douchebag.

T.A.O.L. is right, we should make sure to just treat each other well no matter what as Satanists because we deserve it for each other. But I have seen it before where a man is like "I was dumped :( oh well" and then all of a sudden someone jumps on him saying something like, "Oh so what? You think you're a victim cause you were dumped? Well what are you gonna do, be like a typical man and rape her? Typical man. I bet you really hate women now, huh."
I would just ignore that bullshit and not get into it lol. It doesn't happen all too often.

We come here of our own accord, and make the decision ourselves to follow this path.
The HPs here and the people that post here, we all come from a different walk in life and have thus different perspectives.
Saying such things as 'no logical reasoning' - especially the reasoning part - does not make sense. Information is put out to learn from and to reach your own conclusions and form your own opinion.

We are not here to tell you exactly how to behave. We are not the opressors from the bible here or whatever.

As for onlyonepost666 - What are you so butthurt about? Aren't you the one expressing your problems outward?
It may not have been clear, but I only dedicated one sentence to you in that entire post. The rest was rather general. I was not talking to you specificly about the things that I said I went through.

@Godmode - I reread my own post, I didn't type it, but yes we should at least try to treat each other well here on the forums. We can't see each other, it isn't easy to understand the tone of message, or what is meant.
We should not be putting each other down, but rather try to do our best and lift each other up if necessary.
I do not always put things in the best most compassionate way possible, like I could have with the question above.. but then again, I am not here to be everyones best friend either.

If you are trying to overcome issues, it does not help to have those around you that would go on and on about the bad ways to overcome them (or that talk like they do in southpark or other tv sitcoms dramas and shows like that). And some if not most of those issues, we will have to resolve on our own.

I am still very much growing, very much struggling with quite a lot of stuff. And that is why I want to facepalm at newbs asking stupid questions while I darn well know that I was the one to show new people around and teach them the tricks on a game before.
Its not that I couldn't do it, right now I am just not in the right state of mind to do it.

@onlyonepost- When someone is rude and insulting, taking the time to teach them of why they were like that, is a form of turning the other cheek. It's a retarded xian mindset. If someone is rude and insulting, they do not want to learn, they just want to be rude and insulting. Helping people to improve, will only work if the person wants to improve.

As well, I need to point out something. You make this post, asking people to teach instead of attack. You then wrote something that was wrong: saying feminism was created by kikes. I corrected you, telling you that it was started by Gentiles, but the kikes hijacked it. You then went on to dismiss what I wrote, saying you did not say who created it (even though you did). Do you see the irony? You were wrong, I taught you, as you asked in your post, and you rejected it.

You also proved my point, that it can be a waste of time to teach others. Even more irony here. I wasted my time by replying to your post. You clearly just wanted to criticize and complain, not learn. As you complained and criticized Taol's reply, even though she was giving her personal experience as a way to explain some things. When people give personal experiences, we can learn and understand, but you did not want to, you just want to complain.

You wrote "If you believe that feminism in any form is a solution for a woman to stand up for hersel, and use this kike tool it's your call. I can not relate here. There are no excuses for this." Clearly I do not believe this, as I even said (((feminism))) is a perfect example of going to far. (Those 3 brackets are used to denote a kike thing, in case you didn't know.) So you just twisted my words, on purpose or what? Again, a waste of my time to teach, since you are either unwilling or unable to read properly and learn.

The only reason I even read and replied to this, is because another SS emailed me asking me to. Next time I will ignore requests like this, as it was a waste of my time. Teaching is only worthwhile to people who want to learn. But of course you will only reply criticizing and complaining again, so I will not bother checking back. I only wanted to point out the double irony.

I have noticed these type of people more and more. you explain things in layman's terms and have obvious reasons to state things in a discussion but they reply to something so menial as if that whole thing makes you wrong just because they don't have basic intelligence to understand something so obvious. From prior "debates" I have come to the conclusion that's this is coming from schools keeping students dumb but teaching them how to argue. That's why it seems so bizarre that they fail to understand basic things or blatantly contradict themselves but yet write several paragraphs in response. Maybe this has always been a thing but and I'm finally at a level thanks to meditation and studying that I see these things a lot now lol. Idc if this makes me sound stuck up to people like onlyonepost. I'm just calling it how I see it.

But anyways,

Lydia said:
-------------
(On a related note, to any men/women who have problems with women/men, this month Saturday 23 or Sunday 24 are good dates for freeing the soul workings. If anyone is stuck for an affirmation let me know and I'll come up with something.)

Is the 23rd or 24th the best day to start this? I feel like doing another one for the same reasons I did the last one would be beneficial for me.

T.A.O.L. said:

Long time practicer, first time poster. Not to be "that person," and this isn't directed solely at you, T.A.O.L ... But how many of you kids are actually in a marriage, or even in a relationship... Been in a relationship? Any real experience with the real world? Seems like Hoodedcobra has to always be the person to explain how the grown up world works... How adult relationships work...

T.A.O.L ... You seem very damaged from unfortunate, but normal and common experiences. Hopefully you find a way to forgive these few people for damaging you with penis talk, and forgive yourself for being damaged by such things. If you think that stuff's bad, just wait til you grow up.

Everyone has an opinion and ideas on all sides, but how many of you even have even basic level "real world, first hand" experience with these things, seriously? I think it would do you a GREAT DEAL of benefit to stop bickering and "teaching" your comrades and instead get your first or second or third relationship under your belt for yourself. I know this is overall a very youthful group, but geez kids. It appears only 10 or 15% of any of you know what I'm talking about with having history of actual grown up relationships. It's simple, really. Don't punish guys for subconcious things that may or may not have happened to you centuries ago by someone that is definitely NOT the innocent person in front of you, making sure not to just be in a pissy mood ready to attack, and guys don't be hateful or stupid when gals stand up for themselves against any real life, living bullies in this current century, especially if that person is you. (All of above obviously goes for bi, gay and the small percentage of 3rd).

You will see in a real relationship of lasting value, you needn't worry about feeling a terrible bully, or of overreacting thanks to rude remark from Bob the Ancient 456 years ago, it just flows with the right person. Just don't be the wrong person, a repellant... The right person doesn't like that.

Hope I didn't hurt any feelings

onlyonepost666 said:
Lydia said:
@onlyonepost- When someone is rude and insulting, taking the time to teach them of why they were like that, is a form of turning the other cheek. It's a retarded xian mindset. If someone is rude and insulting, they do not want to learn, they just want to be rude and insulting. Helping people to improve, will only work if the person wants to improve.

As well, I need to point out something. You make this post, asking people to teach instead of attack. You then wrote something that was wrong: saying feminism was created by kikes. I corrected you, telling you that it was started by Gentiles, but the kikes hijacked it. You then went on to dismiss what I wrote, saying you did not say who created it (even though you did). Do you see the irony? You were wrong, I taught you, as you asked in your post, and you rejected it.

You also proved my point, that it can be a waste of time to teach others. Even more irony here. I wasted my time by replying to your post. You clearly just wanted to criticize and complain, not learn. As you complained and criticized Taol's reply, even though she was giving her personal experience as a way to explain some things. When people give personal experiences, we can learn and understand, but you did not want to, you just want to complain.

You wrote "If you believe that feminism in any form is a solution for a woman to stand up for hersel, and use this kike tool it's your call. I can not relate here. There are no excuses for this." Clearly I do not believe this, as I even said (((feminism))) is a perfect example of going to far. (Those 3 brackets are used to denote a kike thing, in case you didn't know.) So you just twisted my words, on purpose or what? Again, a waste of my time to teach, since you are either unwilling or unable to read properly and learn.

The only reason I even read and replied to this, is because another SS emailed me asking me to. Next time I will ignore requests like this, as it was a waste of my time. Teaching is only worthwhile to people who want to learn. But of course you will only reply criticizing and complaining again, so I will not bother checking back. I only wanted to point out the double irony.

(Reposting for 3rd time because it's been more than a week and I don't see approval or disapproval)

Ok ok there is no point of trying explaining it again. You keep doing what I already mentioned to you.

My only mistake here is that I used the the word "creation" as in my language can be used to say that something is transformed. I am not a native. And there was no need to tell about its origins but you wanted to find something to correct me because this was almost the only thing you commented from my reply to you.
And again feminisms origins are irrelevant.
The point was not about feminisms origins, or even for feminism in general. You said " when we get stronger through meditation, we are more likely to stand up for ourselves and our Sisters which can at times admittedly go a bit overboard". Like you are giving an excuse for that action. There are no excuses, it is wrong.
You misrepresent and destort my arguments in order to be invulnerable and right. You tend to choose what to see, and see it from the point of view that favours you most. I am saying this to you from my first reply but you are unwilling to see.

TAOL said her personal experiences quoting and saying "We don't have to explain that you're a dork. Saying that you're a DORK and leaving it should be enough. Get the hint, baka.". If I had not commented about it I would turn the other cheek. But it seems that you suggested indirectly that I should not complain here, this is turning the other cheek. You supported that I suggest to turn the other cheek but as you can see you suggested it to me.
And as she said herself "I want to say a few things on this topic, even though it may not connect well". So I agreed that I don't see the correlation between the topic and what she wrote and gave her the advice to start a working in order to advance. There is a huge difference on taking the abuse and teaching. If you can't see it then this is another thing. This is the difference between taking the abuse and teaching.

You are simply prejudiced and also you did not have any real arguments for what I replied to you. And it is a moto "when you can't fight with arguments start correcting". This is what you did. Also, using those 3 brackets to point that something is kike when on your first comment you let a blind spot about doing it when you tried to excuse it and make it seem like it's not that bad regardless how it started is a bit controversial and is something that our Gods would not appreciate.

Also, anyone who agree or disagree can simply reply on the thread. There is no need to put you on that position making you answering me and wasting your time. Its a five minute thing. And everybody has his own responsibilities in our daily lives.

And I agree with you in case you did not realize it. I said "what can be fixed we fix it, what can't be fixed we throw it away". But you keep mirroring and taking everything in the way that favours you.

Also a side note I observe from this thread but also from others that you always want to say the last words on every topic without even saying something significant. This is a total waste of time in common sense.

You turned the focus of this topic to somewhere else and I do not wish to do this. The point of the main post was completely different but you achieved to mislead it.

Lydia, you don't need to reply further to this post.

This is going to turn into a shitfest if these posts continue.

So far as I am aware, this is not a merc retrograde doing either, since it is not just a simple misunderstanding.

It seems more like an underhanded stuck up attack.

Listen onlyonepost you are talking to her but are constantly quoting me or saying things about me.

I understand that whatever was in my post must have had a trigger to you, but rather than taking it out on someone else, think it over and learn from it.

Rather, rethink everything.

Also, the 'dork' part from that post, was me venting. If you need to rest your mind about it.

Thats all I'll say. I won't post anything further on this either.

onlyonepost666 said:
Lydia said:

(Reposting for 3rd time because it's been more than a week and I don't see approval or disapproval)

Ok ok there is no point of trying explaining it again. You keep doing what I already mentioned  to you.

My only mistake here is that I used the the word "creation" as in my language can be used to say that something is transformed. I am not a native. And there was no need to tell about its origins but you wanted to find something to correct me because this was almost the only thing you commented from my reply to you.
And again feminisms origins are irrelevant.
The point was not about feminisms origins, or even for feminism in general. You said " when we get stronger through meditation, we are more likely to stand up for ourselves and our Sisters which can at times admittedly go a bit overboard". Like you are giving an excuse for that action. There are no excuses, it is wrong.
You misrepresent and destort my arguments in order to be invulnerable and right. You tend to choose what to see, and see it from the point of view that favours you most. I am saying this to you from my first reply but you are unwilling to see.

TAOL said her personal experiences quoting and saying "We don't have to explain that you're a dork. Saying that you're a DORK and leaving it should be enough. Get the hint, baka.". If I had not commented about it I would turn the other cheek. But it seems that you suggested indirectly that I should not complain here, this is turning the other cheek. You supported that I suggest to turn the other cheek but as you can see you suggested it to me.
And as she said herself "I want to say a few things on this topic, even though it may not connect well". So I agreed that I don't see the correlation between the topic and what she wrote and gave her the advice to start a working in order to advance. There is a huge difference on taking the abuse and teaching. If you can't see it  then this is another thing. This is the difference between taking the abuse and teaching.

You are simply prejudiced and also you did not have any real arguments for what I replied to you. And it is a moto "when you can't fight with arguments start correcting". This is what you did. Also, using those 3 brackets to point that something is kike when on your first comment you let a blind spot about doing it when you tried to excuse it and make it seem like it's not that bad regardless how it started is a bit controversial and is something that our Gods would not appreciate.

Also, anyone who agree or disagree can simply reply on the thread. There is no need to put you on that position making you answering me and wasting your time. Its a five minute thing. And everybody has his own responsibilities in our daily lives.

And I agree with you in case you did not realize it. I said "what can be fixed we fix it, what can't be fixed we throw it away". But you keep mirroring and taking everything in the way that favours you.

Also a side note I observe from this thread but also from others that you always want to say the last words on every topic without even saying something significant. This is a total waste of time in common sense.

You turned the focus of this topic to somewhere else and I do not wish to do this. The point of the main post was completely different but you achieved to mislead it.
There's not a lot to think about this topic. Everyone has certain boundaries which they make for themselves on what they will or will not take. People without boundaries are beta male soyboy cucks.
If a woman disrespects you you simply put her into her place by looking at her and telling her that you won't tolerate that shit and if she doesn't change her behavior you'll cut all contact. Say it with intent and make it clear. That's all there is to it. Light teasing and flirting are not disrespect btw. Just dont let them cross the line. If a woman is very talkative and keeps rambling you ignore her for the most part and address the main points if she asks you to. Its that simple.

Ascending said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Long time practicer, first time poster. Not to be "that person," and this isn't directed solely at you, T.A.O.L ... But how many of you kids are actually in a marriage, or even in a relationship... Been in a relationship? Any real experience with the real world? Seems like Hoodedcobra has to always be the person to explain how the grown up world works... How adult relationships work...

T.A.O.L ... You seem very damaged from unfortunate, but normal and common experiences. Hopefully you find a way to forgive these few people for damaging you with penis talk, and forgive yourself for being damaged by such things. If you think that stuff's bad, just wait til you grow up.

Everyone has an opinion and ideas on all sides, but how many of you even have even basic level "real world, first hand" experience with these things, seriously? I think it would do you a GREAT DEAL of benefit to stop bickering and "teaching" your comrades and instead get your first or second or third relationship under your belt for yourself. I know this is overall a very youthful group, but geez kids. It appears only 10 or 15% of any of you know what I'm talking about with having history of actual grown up relationships. It's simple, really. Don't punish guys for subconcious things that may or may not have happened to you centuries ago by someone that is definitely NOT the innocent person in front of you, making sure not to just be in a pissy mood ready to attack, and guys don't be hateful or stupid when gals stand up for themselves against any real life, living bullies in this current century, especially if that person is you. (All of above obviously goes for bi, gay and the small percentage of 3rd).

You will see in a real relationship of lasting value, you needn't worry about feeling a terrible bully, or of overreacting thanks to rude remark from Bob the Ancient 456 years ago, it just flows with the right person. Just don't be the wrong person, a repellant... The right person doesn't like that.

Hope I didn't hurt any feelings

You're alright. I already said I wouldn't spend any more time on this topic anymore.. but, just out of curiosity, how old would you guess I am currently?

I may still be young, but, that doesn't mean that I never talk to people older than me. There have been many times that there were things that they couldn't tell or explain to me and that I'd have had to figure out for myself. Or I simply felt like I couldn't talk about them with anyone, that they wouldn't understand or would be the right person to ask.
In this world there are many people with warped vision in many ways. The hardest ones to point out, those you have yourself.

I think you may be speaking more of mental maturity though..

T.A.O.L. said:
Lydia said:
onlyonepost666 said:

I want to say a few things on this topic, even though it may not connect well.

A woman was the possesion of her husband as soon as she was married out of the family. When she got divorced or he abandoned her, she lost everything. She wasn't even a human being by law, and being unschooled basicly, she had to move back in with her family if they allowed her, or die in the street.

I've felt really seriously annoyed and hatred reading the first post of this topic for whatever reason.

As for the sentence that someone said maybe a few examples should be given..

I grew up in a household where there was never spoken about sex or anything. I was given a book that to read that would explain it when I was 9 years old (because I was curious). But never knowing those concepts to begin with I couldn't quite understand it. Later we had some education on it in secundary ed. But absolutely nothing about masturbating, just what that word meant, nothing more (which is not wrong ffies some kids are still in prepuberty at that age and dont feel the urge to have sex yet).
I've heard in my school boys make extremely rude comments (its way worse that I what I describe here) about having sex. Calling random females (Read: girls) whores and hoes, drawing dicks on the desks and repeatedly using the word fuck with it. I've seen graffiti on childrens playgrounds that were made out of dick drawings and sometimes a girls name with a phone number next to it. With comments like 'fuck me' and 'call me' along with it.

I had a friend (I hit puberty about 3 years later than she did) and she tried to tell me one day in other words because it is still uncomfortable to say that she was talking about having sex with her boyfriend and I didn't understand at all. Even though we were of the same age. Some things you learn by talking to others online.

Even now when I sometimes hear a comment on something I don't instantly connect it with 'dirty talk'.
Sometimes talking to people I can tell they obviously refuse to tell me something they want to say because for some reason they think I may have some kind of.. 'innosense' ? to me.

Also, lydia is right. We don't have to explain that you're a dork. Saying that you're a DORK and leaving it should be enough. Get the hint, baka.

I also noticed that batting an eye and asking 'whats wrong' to certain people can provoke bad reactions like them and all their shittyness falling in love with you.

Not just this.. I've known someone in the past whom would go out and troll people. Who would watch fucked up videos of ... I can't and I dont even want to say it.
Using the comment of 'thats what she said' as a joke or reply.
It is infuriating, that comment. I just want to punch people in the face that say that. Its incredibly rude, to say the least.

Along with obsessiveness and sheer stalking in some cases. 'I dont want to talk to you today but I do have to get online and check my whatever and then logging on and logging back out and then the person was asking a friend if I was online and asked to put them in a group convo (because I temporarily blocked the one I was seeing that day) asking me about why I had blocked him.. '
Or.. the discussing of the sex life of your female with your bestie and him doing it with his girlfriend.
This is serious devaluation of privacy and is just as bad as the leeching what facebook does to its consumers.

.. Or talking with your gf about having kids and asking to marry her after just a few months of knowing her and her still being a rather young teen (Read: under legal drinking age limit of 18 years old).

There are many other examples that can be named.
From bad sexual comments from coworkers in the navy/army force towards women (I read an article about that on some news website about a year ago), to many other forms.

Obsessiveness and possessiveness is not good, and can be a result from someone cheating on you for whatever reason.

Neither is making someone your 'goal' or 'target' a healthy thing to do if you've got not stable income and basicly only want to escape your own fucking reality.

And then there are also these immatures that think they need a relationship to be happy and once they get dumped they just straight move on into another because they can't deal with the pain from the breakup.

Like I said a bit back up, there are many many examples that can be named of bad behavior, and these are just a few that I happen to know of. Please if you're a serious SS here and recognize yourself in any of these things take a moment to consider your actions if you've been doing them to others, because the examples I named here are rather seriously defunct.
There's no need for anecdotes. They don't work. No one cares about your friends sob story. No one knew her here or no one knows its real.
What we do know is that there's a war on masculinity and straight men in the west and thousands if not hundreds of fake articles, fake news, misplaced news, unnecessarily retarded claims of harassment where none exists, and a countless plethora of absolute retardedness going around.

No one is after you. Western women are the most privileged women in human history. So stop thinking about all this anecdotal misplaced instances and do a freeing the soul working to eliminate this incessant we wuz somehow harraszed and oprrezed mentality and get clean with men. Get a good.boyfriend lol who'll help you clear this all out

Lydia said:

The most prominent feminists were Jews although it might have been a gentile movement at first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiiYefKCjQ

The idea that a "woman" is a woman as the patriarchal society has conditioned her was also the idea of a Jewish woman although I can't remember her name. As far as I can see there have been Jews imbedded in every movement of liberating nature.
Feminism of today essentially employs the Marxist idea of class warfare and changes it into gender warfare. They're trying to create polarization between the genders to destroy society and create anarchy that is conducive to a Marxist takeover.

Jack said:
If a woman disrespects you you simply put her into her place by looking at her and telling her that you won't tolerate that shit and if she doesn't change her behavior you'll cut all contact. Say it with intent and make it clear.

I'd guess that you may be in the state of mind that all women are bad and thus must be beat into submission.
A partnership is not a one sided thing. There will always be things that don't interest each of you. And that also means that there will be people that simply won't suit your personality or needs.

There's no need for anecdotes. They don't work. No one cares about your friends sob story. No one knew her here or no one knows its real.
So every word I just said is fake, thank you for denying my excistence. <... sarcasm>

What we do know is that there's a war on masculinity and straight men in the west and thousands if not hundreds of fake articles, fake news, misplaced news, unnecessarily retarded claims of harassment where none exists, and a countless plethora of absolute retardedness going around.

There are a few exagerrated things and there are some women that try to pull shit with innocent boyfriends, telling the police that they've been raped and such.. but they must take a test (in most cases) and are heard out by people that must have at least had some training in reading weather or not those statements are true.
Matter of fact is, a lot of rape cases are not properly investigated and many people are NOT put behind bars.
Saying it so in general that most of those cases are fake is just shoving it aside as nothing, whilst this is not true. Your issue lies with the jewmedia.

As for the other cases of 'harassment'. What is normal in one place, as local custom, is not normal elsewhere. Like the arabs saying that incest is perfectly fine.. to have sex with your cousin. Or like spaniards flirt openly (stereotypical things that belong with that specific culture).

Then there is the short skirts period from last century. With the uprise of porn (and thus the typical slutty look) and the immigrants, that use the excuse of 'she has too much exposed skin so she must want it'. And that end up raping people.. of course women fear from themselves and are thus more inclined to do something off as harassment.
Well its obviously harassment if you get send dick picks out of nowhere. Or if they grab your boobs out of nowhere. Or your butt. You wouldn't want to be grabbed by the dick by a stranger now would you?

Sometimes even the attention of a whistle can be harassment. Though it may just be a flirt action from someone. It just depends on the perspective of the person on the recieving end. (And the cultural background/background of said person).

No one is after you. Western women are the most privileged women in human history. So stop thinking about all this anecdotal misplaced instances and do a freeing the soul working to eliminate this incessant we wuz somehow harraszed and oprrezed mentality and get clean with men. Get a good.boyfriend lol who'll help you clear this all out

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67699&p=311958&hilit=Masculinity#p311958

I took the time to search this up.

And honestly, your stupid comment is not appreciated here. If it were that simple no one here would be having trouble with relationships or would be having hang-ups of any kind.

Also, don't forget the hordes of immigrants raping in europe.

These are pdfs from the Library:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160509014110/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Carnival-Now-Brownz-_HPMAGESON.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160508195031/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Germany_Migrants_Rape_Epidemic_-_Descartes666.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160311150510/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Muslim_brags_about_devastating_German_Girl_with_Rape-_HP_HOODEDCOBRA.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160311144932/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/No_Borders____Activist_Gang_Raped_By_Migrants__Pressured_Into.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160310141323/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Rapefugees_want_to_play_a_game-_Tahharush-_HP_HOODECOBRA.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160427001903/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/17_Year_Girl_Charged_For_Not_Wanting_Rape.pdf

Treating these situations like nothing is going on will kill us all. This isn't about privilige of any kind. This is about restoring balance for both men and women. But if you intend to keep being so stuck-up and seeing only one side of the problem, then that is your loss.

We have a war to win. Fighting over who the f is right on what about this topic isn't going to help anyone. I believe the initial call of this post was to talk about it in a civilized manner.
Which thus means that understanding from both sides must be cultivated.
As I could see that this clearly was not going to be the case my first intention was to stay out of it, but somehow I still got dragged in.
Enough is enough.

Im going to continue on with whatever I still have to do today and do some more RTRs as well.

These incel cringe types come and sperg out about women, and then wonder why they get told off. The "u all sound like Fuminusts" stuff gets old as well. People don't like to be treated unfairly. But Incels in their sperg rage think the laws of being human only apply to them.

What is more depressing then emo music and bronies...… Incel video's, its some blah man sitting their depressed and finding reasons why all women are in a conspiracy to not have sex with them.

These guys would never date a woman that acted like them. The vibe they give off is this blah, low energy, cringe. If you took a shit in your hand and then wiped it all over your hair..... And then tried to ask chicks out, maybe they would say "no way" to you. Well these guys are the emotional, mental, psychic equal of doing that. "Muh nume is low energy, incel man, and tootday Iam going to tell u all 24 thousand, mooore reesun's, why dem womans don't wants muh lovin."

Its real easy to approach women and talk to them. Just walk up and be nice and show some interest in them, open up. That is what people like. If you both resonate with each other you will develop stronger emotional bonds and then start a serious relationship.

T.A.O.L. said:
Jack said:
If a woman disrespects you you simply put her into her place by looking at her and telling her that you won't tolerate that shit and if she doesn't change her behavior you'll cut all contact. Say it with intent and make it clear.

I'd guess that you may be in the state of mind that all women are bad and thus must be beat into submission.
A partnership is not a one sided thing. There will always be things that don't interest each of you. And that also means that there will be people that simply won't suit your personality or needs.

So every word I just said is fake, thank you for denying my excistence. <... sarcasm>

There are a few exagerrated things and there are some women that try to pull shit with innocent boyfriends, telling the police that they've been raped and such.. but they must take a test (in most cases) and are heard out by people that must have at least had some training in reading weather or not those statements are true.
Matter of fact is, a lot of rape cases are not properly investigated and many people are NOT put behind bars.
Saying it so in general that most of those cases are fake is just shoving it aside as nothing, whilst this is not true. Your issue lies with the jewmedia.

As for the other cases of 'harassment'. What is normal in one place, as local custom, is not normal elsewhere. Like the arabs saying that incest is perfectly fine.. to have sex with your cousin. Or like spaniards flirt openly (stereotypical things that belong with that specific culture).

Then there is the short skirts period from last century. With the uprise of porn (and thus the typical slutty look) and the immigrants, that use the excuse of 'she has too much exposed skin so she must want it'. And that end up raping people.. of course women fear from themselves and are thus more inclined to do something off as harassment.
Well its obviously harassment if you get send dick picks out of nowhere. Or if they grab your boobs out of nowhere. Or your butt. You wouldn't want to be grabbed by the dick by a stranger now would you?

Sometimes even the attention of a whistle can be harassment. Though it may just be a flirt action from someone. It just depends on the perspective of the person on the recieving end. (And the cultural background/background of said person).

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67699&p=311958&hilit=Masculinity#p311958

I took the time to search this up.

And honestly, your stupid comment is not appreciated here. If it were that simple no one here would be having trouble with relationships or would be having hang-ups of any kind.

Also, don't forget the hordes of immigrants raping in europe.

These are pdfs from the Library:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160509014110/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Carnival-Now-Brownz-_HPMAGESON.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160508195031/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Germany_Migrants_Rape_Epidemic_-_Descartes666.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160311150510/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Muslim_brags_about_devastating_German_Girl_with_Rape-_HP_HOODEDCOBRA.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160311144932/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/No_Borders____Activist_Gang_Raped_By_Migrants__Pressured_Into.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160310141323/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Rapefugees_want_to_play_a_game-_Tahharush-_HP_HOODECOBRA.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160427001903/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/17_Year_Girl_Charged_For_Not_Wanting_Rape.pdf

Treating these situations like nothing is going on will kill us all. This isn't about privilige of any kind. This is about restoring balance for both men and women. But if you intend to keep being so stuck-up and seeing only one side of the problem, then that is your loss.

We have a war to win. Fighting over who the f is right on what about this topic isn't going to help anyone. I believe the initial call of this post was to talk about it in a civilized manner.
Which thus means that understanding from both sides must be cultivated.
As I could see that this clearly was not going to be the case my first intention was to stay out of it, but somehow I still got dragged in.
Enough is enough.

Im going to continue on with whatever I still have to do today and do some more RTRs as well.
Actually there have been plethora of cases where the women just lie that they were harassed or raped and without tests or any evidence many people have been jailed and found out years later this wasn't the case. Those women must be punished.

Women are not harassed or groped in public. That doesn't happen. And if it happened, if reported it is punished.If a rape happened and you willfully keep quiet about it, you are at fault and no one else. And no rape statistic shows rape that is unreported because that means its not reported and can't be measured. And it didn't happen in 99% of the cases. They classify regret as rape. And other weird things.These are common talking points among feminists and I'm not surprised you have these bullshit ideas in your head. These talking points and propaganda against men for absolutely no reason finds its place in every single media and news outlet and truly being promoted by the Jews. Therefore if you have an internet connection of a TV you'll watch this shit over and over again. You'll need some basic intelligence to differentiate reality and imagination.

And this is about normal men. I'm not talking about migrants and the Muslims so don't shift the goalposts there.

Honestly I can't believe your stupidity if you believe this kind of mainstream Jew infested talking points. Do you believe everything the feminist talk about. Its really sad being in an organization like us you have such beliefs. Stop watching these incessantly false propaganda.

People have relationship problems because they sit around in their dungeons complaining about invisible talking points on online messaging boards when none exists. They don't talk to people physically or have any social intuition and presence. They're fucking pathetic. And they cry about other people's sob stories on anonymous forums. And they would be solved if they learnt to be assertive and speak their minds clearly though they usually cloack their words and hide their real intentions and emotions , making it a lie. The inability to being transparent is the root of all relationship problems. Andbaldo because people have preconceived notions about the opposite sex mainly developed from the media and the Jew news. Politically correct bullshit.

And I'm not in any state of mind of making anyone submit. If your other half disrespected you in a relationship its really not a relationship but a power struggle. You don't seem to know about the difference between the word insulting/disrespecting someone and offering constructive criticism.

SAD!

HP Mageson666 said:
Its real easy to approach women and talk to them. Just walk up and be nice and show some interest in them, open up. That is what people like. If you both resonate with each other you will develop stronger emotional bonds and then start a serious relationship.
I see your a man of culture as well

T.A.O.L. said:
Jack said:
I wasn't there and neither were any of the people on this forum so no one can vouch for the validity of the situation, nor does the situation prove anything in a generalized context. Taking an isolated incident and generalizing it is pretty stupid.

Actually there have been plethora of cases where the women just lie that they were harassed or raped and without tests or any evidence many people have been jailed and found out years later this wasn't the case. Those women must be punished.

Women are not harassed or groped in public. That doesn't happen. And if it happened, if reported it is punished.If a rape happened and you willfully keep quiet about it, you are at fault and no one else. And no rape statistic shows rape that is unreported because that means its not reported and can't be measured. And it didn't happen in 99% of the cases. They classify regret as rape. And other weird things.These are common talking points among feminists and I'm not surprised you have these bullshit ideas in your head. These talking points and propaganda against men for absolutely no reason finds its place in every single media and news outlet and truly being promoted by the Jews. Therefore if you have an internet connection of a TV you'll watch this shit over and over again. You'll need some basic intelligence to differentiate reality and imagination.

And this is about normal men. I'm not talking about migrants and the Muslims so don't shift the goalposts there.

Honestly I can't believe your stupidity if you believe this kind of mainstream Jew infested talking points. Do you believe everything the feminist talk about. Its really sad being in an organization like us you have such beliefs. Stop watching these incessantly false propaganda.

People have relationship problems because they sit around in their dungeons complaining about invisible talking points on online messaging boards when none exists. They don't talk to people physically or have any social intuition and presence. They're fucking pathetic. And they cry about other people's sob stories on anonymous forums. And they would be solved if they learnt to be assertive and speak their minds clearly though they usually cloack their words and hide their real intentions and emotions , making it a lie. The inability to being transparent is the root of all relationship problems. Andbaldo because people have preconceived notions about the opposite sex mainly developed from the media and the Jew news. Politically correct bullshit.

And I'm not in any state of mind of making anyone submit. If your other half disrespected you in a relationship its really not a relationship but a power struggle. You don't seem to know about the difference between the word insulting/disrespecting someone and offering constructive criticism.

SAD![/quote]

1) Are you the one going to do the punishing? Sounds like you may have been through some shit yourself.

2) Stop assuming you know everything. I do not even watch tv news. I barely watch any shows that are on tv at all. I haven't even been reading a lot of news online at all either. So how the fuck would I know?!
I have kept those examples in mind, for a focus point for RTRs. To be motivated to fight for this, for the world, for the ones that we may have lost.
As for "Feminism" ... - I didn't dive off the rock and go on a search spree about it and join in.

I SHARED things that have happened to ME. That I have had first hand experience in. Though I made it seem detached so that I wouldn't be full on attacked by enemies.
I am NOT asking for your help or advice. I can fix this on my own.

You've been insulting me quite a bit and honestly I am very pissed off. That you got any decent reply at all.. you're lucky at that.

I've been trying to be reasonable but keeping the point turned on so called 'poor men'.. you've had your chance. There was a topic about masculinity on the old forum, and you had your entire topic too about what it takes to be a real man.
And yes, I have read those topics too. Even though they were not aimed at me, I read them because wanted to see things in a different perspective than my own.

There is lot to work on for everyone here. And bitching at them that they're wrong is not going to help. At all.
So if you are a decent man, rather than bitching at your sister that she's wrong, that she's a nitwit, that she deserves to be put in her place without even taking slightly into consideration anything at all that may have lead up to this point.
Is not only inconsiderate, but totally ignorant as well. However, you didn't know to begin with. Doesn't change the fact though that people aren't just puppets here. Like you seemingly thought I was and maybe still am.

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35158&hilit=Masculinity
On the other hand, a civilization that is too feminine, is extremely tolerant, extremely 'open' and cannot many any serious division between the members and so forth- chaos. In the middle ages we suffered from the abrahamic hyper-masculinity, now we suffer from abrahamic induced hyper-feminity. There will be no warrior spirit, no order, no defences, no cohesion, nothing.

It has also been mentioned that Christianity weakened the spirit onto accepting everything and have mercy with everyone. This is not something that is one side only. This is something that affects both sides.

Is why I said:
This is about restoring balance for both men and women.

HP Mageson666 said:
Thanks for your input, appreciated here :) .

HP Mageson666 said:
I can vouch for that, I got laid just by walking up to a woman and speaking to her, it’s really nothing much, you just gotta overcome the initial phase in which you will constantly tell yourself she’s gonna reject you.

T.A.O.L. said:

SAD!

1) Are you the one going to do the punishing? Sounds like you may have been through some shit yourself.

2) Stop assuming you know everything. I do not even watch tv news. I barely watch any shows that are on tv at all. I haven't even been reading a lot of news online at all either. So how the fuck would I know?!
I have kept those examples in mind, for a focus point for RTRs. To be motivated to fight for this, for the world, for the ones that we may have lost.
As for "Feminism" ... - I didn't dive off the rock and go on a search spree about it and join in.

I SHARED things that have happened to ME. That I have had first hand experience in. Though I made it seem detached so that I wouldn't be full on attacked by enemies.

You've been insulting me quite a bit and honestly I am very pissed off. That you got any decent reply at all.. you're lucky at that.

I've been trying to be reasonable but keeping the point turned on so called 'poor men'.. you've had your chance. There was a topic about masculinity on the old forum, and you had your entire topic too about what it takes to be a real man.
And yes, I have read those topics too. Even though they were not aimed at me, I read them because wanted to see things in a different perspective than my own.

There is lot to work on for everyone here. And bitching at them that they're wrong is not going to help. At all.
So if you are a decent man, rather than bitching at your sister that she's wrong, that she's a nitwit, that she deserves to be put in her place without even taking slightly into consideration anything at all that may have lead up to this point.
Is not only inconsiderate, but totally ignorant as well. However, you didn't know to begin with. Doesn't change the fact though that people aren't just puppets here. Like you seemingly thought I was and maybe still am.

On the other hand, a civilization that is too feminine, is extremely tolerant, extremely 'open' and cannot many any serious division between the members and so forth- chaos. In the middle ages we suffered from the abrahamic hyper-masculinity, now we suffer from abrahamic induced hyper-feminity. There will be no warrior spirit, no order, no defences, no cohesion, nothing.

It has also been mentioned that Christianity weakened the spirit onto accepting everything and have mercy with everyone. This is not something that is one side only. This is something that affects both sides.

Is why I said:

HP Mageson666 said:
Thanks for your input, appreciated here :) .[/quote]
Yes so stop bitching and get off this topic already your so annoying you keep saying the same things.

Jack said:
T.A.O.L. said:

SAD!

Is why I said:

HP Mageson666 said:
Thanks for your input, appreciated here :) .
Yes so stop bitching and get off this topic already your so annoying you keep saying the same things.[/quote] It seems you have been caught in the “only men have problem right now” mentality. This isnt just about men, even women have problem, problems arent just exclusive to one gender so all this drama you’re making on Taol, a long standing member, are completely useless. We all have problems that have to be solved, for men it’s about becoming men and not this effemminate shit, for women it’s about people getting off this mentality of treating them as inferior or this “redpill” mentality in which you have to believe yourself an alpha and make them submissive to you.

Aquarius said:
It seems you have been caught in the “only men have problem right now” mentality. This isnt just about men, even women have problem, problems arent just exclusive to one gender so all this drama you’re making on Taol, a long standing member, are completely useless. We all have problems that have to be solved, for men it’s about becoming men and not this effemminate shit, for women it’s about people getting off this mentality of treating them as inferior or this “redpill” mentality in which you have to believe yourself an alpha and make them submissive to you.
The drama is over so let's not escalate this further for absolutely no reason.

Do you think because she's a long standing member, she's not answerable to anyone ?

The reason why this conversation started in the first place is because I recognized the common feminist tropes in her messages. Reading, watching and learning from others have deep psychological impact which shapes worldviews so i didn't want a newbie seeing these posts and having psychological underpinnings of how bad men were in general.

These tactics of using ad hominem personal or taken from someone else person lives and making a generalized worldview, after receiving some Marxist class warfare turned gender warfare psychology is common within feminists. And thus I was shocked how " a long standing member" could use these same tactics. I called her out on it because i suspected either she was a feminist or she might have had unconscious lingerings within and not realize it as well due to past trauma. And to do that sometimes you need polarizing language, and I was right. She replied with another list of common feminist talking points which after being proven false,accepted that her tropes were because of Christianity making oneself open to such deception, which is really a valid point. Which is another great reason for people to do freeing the soul workings about the opposite sex, which I recommended her. Its these little things people ignore that causes serious problems within the relationships later in life. And she says she's going to solve it herself and doesn't need anyone's help, which I believe. And with that this post is over .

Women do have problems such as these and men have problems too. Its the ability to be sensitive and realize things and them change them before its too late. So let's take this seriously,learn and move on hoping she will get better and find happiness and love in life.

onlyonepost666 said:
Ascending said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Honeslty thank you for joying this discussion.
Taol and people who think that way are immature and do not wish to solve their problems. Obviously she hasn't faced any real life relationship yet as you said.
I agree that there is a difference between theory and real life experience. And most importantly what each one keeps from each experience and what conclusions he makes from it.

You also appear to be just some guy who is pretending to be female to just agitate women for no reason. Do you come from another thread where you got BTFO'd and are just angry about it? Rhetorical question, I don't expect any answer. It's of no importance.

If you're men and you have not seen any of the things Taol says, like people randomly getting groped etc on public, where do you live exactly? There is a line between flirting and harassment, some guys do not know how to flirt, so they harass. These phenomena are common. Men downplay these if they themselves do not do them, and they say these do not exist. Stalking and rape also happens.

This has nothing to do with the so called 'feminist dialectic' and it exists also as a general issue, not only as a muslim/feminist dialectic specific one.

What women say here is past the axis of the "Feminist" dialectic. However, like all enemy ideologies, there is some 'Basis' even for feminism, which even in part, has something which resembles some true rights suppression looking for a relief, that will never be given, and is put in extended levels of lying pretext and abomination. But somewhere there are a couple facts.

The same is the case with the MGTOW which uses the dialectic of the displacement of 'male' and masculinity. Some of their points do have selective validity.

It's true that a woman can put someone in jail just for imagined rape or fantastical accusations of rape, based on the most superficial proofs.

Sometimes this downplaying on the privileges of the "western woman" is just pushed too far and overshadows any common sense or actual events where women ask for normal rights and hearing. So any valid point also sinks down. This is a wrong strata of thinking.

Men need to return to be actual valiant men, who know how to deal and flirt with women. Running from motorbikes and slapping the asses of women (Yes, these things happen, and you know it if you are a man) or stalking women with their cars to homes, and all sorts of other shits, while better than monkey people who just grab and rape, aren't exactly very proper ways to flirt etc.

The fact you do not go full monkey mode on women and only go part monkey doesn't really account for pretending to be on the 'standard' when treating women. A lot of men also, especially if women also slut around (which is their part of the blame), take advantage of this, and this goes both ways.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
It seems you have been caught in the “only men have problem right now” mentality. This isnt just about men, even women have problem, problems arent just exclusive to one gender so all this drama you’re making on Taol, a long standing member, are completely useless. We all have problems that have to be solved, for men it’s about becoming men and not this effemminate shit, for women it’s about people getting off this mentality of treating them as inferior or this “redpill” mentality in which you have to believe yourself an alpha and make them submissive to you.
The drama is over so let's not escalate this further for absolutely no reason.

Do you think because she's a long standing member, she's not answerable to anyone ?

The reason why this conversation started in the first place is because I recognized the common feminist tropes in her messages. Reading, watching and learning from others have deep psychological impact which shapes worldviews so i didn't want a newbie seeing these posts and having psychological underpinnings of how bad men were in general.

These tactics of using ad hominem personal or taken from someone else person lives and making a generalized worldview, after receiving some Marxist class warfare turned gender warfare psychology is common within feminists. And thus I was shocked how " a long standing member" could use these same tactics. I called her out on it because i suspected either she was a feminist or she might have had unconscious lingerings within and not realize it as well due to past trauma. And to do that sometimes you need polarizing language, and I was right. She replied with another list of common feminist talking points which after being proven false,accepted that her tropes were because of Christianity making oneself open to such deception, which is really a valid point. Which is another great reason for people to do freeing the soul workings about the opposite sex, which I recommended her. Its these little things people ignore that causes serious problems within the relationships later in life. And she says she's going to solve it herself and doesn't need anyone's help, which I believe. And with that this post is over .

Women do have problems such as these and men have problems too. Its the ability to be sensitive and realize things and them change them before its too late. So let's take this seriously,learn and move on hoping she will get better and find happiness and love in life.

You've made me out to be your enemy. And as thus you've been insulting me.

I thought you were a person that could be reasoned with, considering your other replies on the forum, but I was gravely mistaken.

Get lost.
====
As for the person who I replied to earlier, going by the name of Ascending, was there to provoke a reply. Though it wasn't posted in a particular was as to point it out immediately as such, a thing or two could be said about it.
Then, I wonder if the person could be on the enemy side as well.

Aquarius said:

Thanks, but, this person seems dead set on a fight.

Don't bother.

Also, I have no interest in getting fake friends either, fyi. And right now I am not the person to take things into consideration either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
onlyonepost666 said:
Ascending said:

Honeslty thank you for joying this discussion.
Taol and people who think that way are immature and do not wish to solve their problems. Obviously she hasn't faced any real life relationship yet as you said.
I agree that there is a difference between theory and real life experience. And most importantly what each one keeps from each experience and what conclusions he makes from it.

You also appear to be just some guy who is pretending to be female to just agitate women for no reason. Do you come from another thread where you got BTFO'd and are just angry about it? Rhetorical question, I don't expect any answer. It's of no importance.
Exactly as I thought so, a pathetic individuals, that’s for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back