Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Multiple workings for wealth

Aquarius

The 7th of April seems a very good day to start money workings, is it alright to do Multiple workings for wealth? Like using the sun square, jupiter and runes at the same time?

Aquarius said:
The 7th of April seems a very good day to start money workings, is it alright to do Multiple workings for wealth? Like using the sun square, jupiter and runes at the same time?
Yes, the more energy you put into a working the better. I belive this month we will do the group money working again but i'm not sure.

Aquarius said:
I'm not good at magic. Is vibrating Fehu and visualizing money enough to gain wealth?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:
I'm not good at magic. Is vibrating Fehu and visualizing money enough to gain wealth?
If you’re not very good at magick you gotta get good at it! :D the number 1 important thing is concentration, if you don’t have that during meditation then you can say goodbye to good results. You gotta vibrate fehu yes and be creative, visualise yourself full of money, your wallet full of money, your house full of money and so on. Be sure “to know” that you are sttracting and have this money.

Don't forget to use an affirmation to direct energy that's raised, and make sure the affirmation has a qualifier like "...in a very positive and happy way for me". Energy that's raised but not directed can bring up effects of negative karma, as HPS Maxine has pointed out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back