Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can you tell when you’re too weak to stay a Satanist?

Kieith666

I regrettably admit I might be in such a situation. I just can’t handles things anymore.

No matter how much I meditate or do warfare I’m just never good enough. And because of this I’m developing a hatred for Satan and the gods. I just can’t anymore.. is it time for me to just leave?

You valuate yourself wrongly. Anyone can have moments or periods of weaknesses and failure. Nothing to beat yourself over here.

You need to stop beating yourself around with this, and stop forcing everything. Just do what naturally comes out of you, and what you need to do to advance.

You do not need to lift yourself by force to a non-existing standard.

Also, you say you are developing 'hatred', but this is because of your own impositions on what you THINK you should be doing, and you are clearly constantly over extending yourself, which makes you feel like shit, and then weak.

Take it easy in general and stop being so hardcore in self judgement.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You valuate yourself wrongly. Anyone can have moments or periods of weaknesses and failure. Nothing to beat yourself over here.

You need to stop beating yourself around with this, and stop forcing everything. Just do what naturally comes out of you, and what you need to do to advance.

Also, you say you are developing 'hatred', but this is because of your own impositions on what you THINK you should be doing, and you are clearly constantly over extending yourself, which makes you feel like shit, and then weak.

I just can’t hadle being alone anymore. Even when I would do everything I’m supposed to spiritual-wise, things weren’t better. It’s been going on for 2 years now.

Loving myself, meditating, warfare and yoga makes me “feel” better, BUT it doesn’t change my situation. Then depression and thoughts of suicide (with 2nd/permanent death afterwards) follow.

Being the best I can be AND being alone just hurts too much. I’m not strong enough to be alone anymore. With no support from anyone. Especially Satan and the gods.

Kieith666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just can’t hadle being alone anymore. Even when I would do everything I’m supposed to spiritual-wise, things weren’t better. It’s been going on for 2 years now.

Loving myself, meditating, warfare and yoga makes me “feel” better, BUT it doesn’t change my situation. Then depression and thoughts of suicide (with 2nd/permanent death afterwards) follow.

Being the best I can be AND being alone just hurts too much. I’m not strong enough to be alone anymore. With no support from anyone. Especially Satan and the gods.

I recently felt very down due to the fact that I had many expectations and felt like I needed to do and accomplish lots of things at once. Then I had an internal figh with myself and came to the conclusion I need to do fewer things and do them better. Instead of trying to do tons of shit. This worked for me. Don't loose hope! Maybe you need a different solution than what i tried... It will come! You will find it.

Kieith666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I mean, I can't peek inside your life to see what you've been up to, but what I'm picking up here is you may not be actively doing things that outright improve your situation.

I could use some additional funds, for instance, always helpful for numerous reasons, but if I were simply just doing my meditations and the Final RTR and what-have-you, these things aren't specifically going to attract money to me or put me into new situations where money is rolling in. I'd need to, for one, do meditations/workings specifically to attract money to me, and then actively work in the real world towards gaining money, whether that be finding a good job or finishing up school so I can have a degree that'll help up my prospective salary when I do get that job. Spiritual and physical work combined aids immensely in that particular endeavor.

So whatever your situation is, whether it just be feeling alone or there's more details - and I won't ask you to divulge - you should really contemplate the nature of your situation and what, exactly, needs to change for that situation to no longer be.

It's also worthy of mention that many of us here are dealing with similar circumstances, and/or have in the past. I myself have had two particularly strong suicidal ideation episodes just in the last week, as my own situation - admittedly much of it being the result of my own failures - has gotten to such a low level. A good number of other members here have talked about similar feelings in recent weeks. This isn't me saying "suck it up, we all have problems" or something to that effect, but rather to illustrate a few points:

1) You're not alone in this, you may be feeling lonely in real life but much of what you're feeling is very relatable and you can find kinship and solace with your brothers and sisters here.
2) In addition to potential astrological phenomena, the enemy is getting to an extreme point. They're in a corner and they know the deathly swing of the scythe approaches their throats. So they're going to bombard anyone responsible for getting them to this point that they can in a desperate attempt to preserve themselves. Whatever problems you have, they will exploit. So those of us struggling with mental health issues like depression, or feelings of loneliness, or the various burdens that day-to-day responsibilities can place upon us, they're going to dig their fingers in those wounds. Thus when you're struggling with any one thing in life, you're facing the additional danger of an immeasurably evil force seeking to amplify that for you and make it worse, whereas they're not really as concerned with fucking with Christians or some Buddhist fuck. Taking this into account will help you better prepare for addressing the situation you're in.

Another point, too, I mean fuck, look at your signature.

"Alway treat Satan and the Gods with the utmost respect!!

There's a war going on right now. What are YOU doing about it?

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!!"

You admit here that there's an actual war going on and are displaying openly your devotion to Father Satan and our Gods. Don't forget about that war and certainly don't forget about the Gods. Whether you're aware of what they're doing for you or it manages to fly under your radar, you have their support just as you've given them yours. Don't let enemy-instilled feelings of animosity towards them - as I shamefully did at a point in my life when I was feeling shitty - steer you away from the feelings of devotion and loyalty you were feeling when you made these statements your signature, for everyone to see.

Kieith666 said:
I regrettably admit I might be in such a situation. I just can’t handles things anymore.

No matter how much I meditate or do warfare I’m just never good enough. And because of this I’m developing a hatred for Satan and the gods. I just can’t anymore.. is it time for me to just leave?

What is your astrology chart here it might be your planets. The best you can do this sounds maybe cliché is keep doing the final RTR and cleaning your soul this will remove any bindings that is blocking you and it removes the enemy energy field in the astral which allows for energy to go though. This planet is drowning in the Christ consciousness grid the enemy has created in the astral and its full of curses on Gentiles especially our kind of Gentile the "Sparks of Amalek". Which means Satanic souls.

Anyway psychologically what is happening is your interpreting your situation as a lack of worth on your part and this is causing obvious resentment which is a form of anger. The Gods do care but they are stretched right now in constantly fighting the enemy for time and energy for help with such, they are fighting for you and me and us all. As we continue to win and dismantle the enemies matrix things will turn around more for our side. They are protecting you which shows they care.

Focus your anger where it belongs on the enemy as its them who has created this shitty situation and the faster their energy grid is removed in the astral the faster we get what we want. Satan and the Gods are beating down on the space sholomo's who are trying to troll your life into dirt and causing you this suffering. Why not give them a hand with the Final RTR. That is pay back and win all at the same time. Right now there is bunch of shitty rabbi's rubbing their palms together hoping you check out.

Guys this is why I tell you all to embrace the path of Slothz'in.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I mean, I can't peek inside your life to see what you've been up to, but what I'm picking up here is you may not be actively doing things that outright improve your situation.

I could use some additional funds, for instance, always helpful for numerous reasons, but if I were simply just doing my meditations and the Final RTR and what-have-you, these things aren't specifically going to attract money to me or put me into new situations where money is rolling in. I'd need to, for one, do meditations/workings specifically to attract money to me, and then actively work in the real world towards gaining money, whether that be finding a good job or finishing up school so I can have a degree that'll help up my prospective salary when I do get that job. Spiritual and physical work combined aids immensely in that particular endeavor.

So whatever your situation is, whether it just be feeling alone or there's more details - and I won't ask you to divulge - you should really contemplate the nature of your situation and what, exactly, needs to change for that situation to no longer be.

It's also worthy of mention that many of us here are dealing with similar circumstances, and/or have in the past. I myself have had two particularly strong suicidal ideation episodes just in the last week, as my own situation - admittedly much of it being the result of my own failures - has gotten to such a low level. A good number of other members here have talked about similar feelings in recent weeks. This isn't me saying "suck it up, we all have problems" or something to that effect, but rather to illustrate a few points:

1) You're not alone in this, you may be feeling lonely in real life but much of what you're feeling is very relatable and you can find kinship and solace with your brothers and sisters here.
2) In addition to potential astrological phenomena, the enemy is getting to an extreme point. They're in a corner and they know the deathly swing of the scythe approaches their throats. So they're going to bombard anyone responsible for getting them to this point that they can in a desperate attempt to preserve themselves. Whatever problems you have, they will exploit. So those of us struggling with mental health issues like depression, or feelings of loneliness, or the various burdens that day-to-day responsibilities can place upon us, they're going to dig their fingers in those wounds. Thus when you're struggling with any one thing in life, you're facing the additional danger of an immeasurably evil force seeking to amplify that for you and make it worse, whereas they're not really as concerned with fucking with Christians or some Buddhist fuck. Taking this into account will help you better prepare for addressing the situation you're in.

You admit here that there's an actual war going on and are displaying openly your devotion to Father Satan and our Gods. Don't forget about that war and certainly don't forget about the Gods. Whether you're aware of what they're doing for you or it manages to fly under your radar, you have their support just as you've given them yours. Don't let enemy-instilled feelings of animosity towards them - as I shamefully did at a point in my life when I was feeling shitty - steer you away from the feelings of devotion and loyalty you were feeling when you made these statements your signature, for everyone to see.

There’s literally nothing I can do about my situation. Won’t do a working to attract a partner cause I’m just not interested in other people. It just wouldn’t work out. And an incubus in not an option for me either.

Other Satanists in my situation can get either of those things and have success. I can’t. My mentality is, after years of doing things for Satan, Im not even allowed to be with one incubus?? Not wanting to be with other people is something I can’t help. I’m just plainly not interested, yet not good enough for an incubus despite taking care of myself. (And yes, being open enough)

I know I come off as a greedy brat here, but I just can’t see it as fair. I would rather be permanently dead than live through this shit. As for my signature, yes I still believe that. But due to the circumstances, I DONT believe Satan gives a damn about me. We’re gonna win this war with or without me. I don’t matter. And I think Satan has made this clear.

As of recently I’ve lost motivation to meditate consistently and keep up with warfare. (Usually just 1-2 Rtrs a day if at all) I just don’t see the point anymore. I’m just gonna be alone no matter what. Being “positive” won’t do squat for me here, just self delusions. It’s pased the point where I can just “suck it up”. I’ve been doing that for years. I’m at my breaking point and I’m really honestly considering suicide.

There is literally nothing I can do about being lonely. Satan doesn’t care either (why would he?) so I’m in a corner here.

Kieith666 said:
I just can’t handle being alone anymore. Even when I would do everything I’m supposed to spiritual-wise, things weren’t better. It’s been going on for 2 years now.

You're not alone.

Every SS has a guardian Demon.

The situation is you are on your own closing up to them and every possibility and then basically complaining on some sort of invisible standard without any reasonable foundation.

You are blocking every interaction even with people here then wonder why you are alone. Doesn't for example people here coming in to help show something?

All of this to me appears to be self imposed rather than anything else.

Kieith666 said:
There’s literally nothing I can do about my situation. Won’t do a working to attract a partner cause I’m just not interested in other people. It just wouldn’t work out. And an incubus in not an option for me either.

Other Satanists in my situation can get either of those things and have success. I can’t. My mentality is, after years of doing things for Satan, Im not even allowed to be with one incubus?? Not wanting to be with other people is something I can’t help. I’m just plainly not interested, yet not good enough for an incubus despite taking care of myself. (And yes, being open enough)

I know I come off as a greedy brat here, but I just can’t see it as fair. I would rather be permanently dead than live through this shit. As for my signature, yes I still believe that. But due to the circumstances, I DONT believe Satan gives a damn about me. We’re gonna win this war with or without me. I don’t matter. And I think Satan has made this clear.

As of recently I’ve lost motivation to meditate consistently and keep up with warfare. (Usually just 1-2 Rtrs a day if at all) I just don’t see the point anymore. I’m just gonna be alone no matter what. Being “positive” won’t do squat for me here, just self delusions. It’s pased the point where I can just “suck it up”. I’ve been doing that for years. I’m at my breaking point and I’m really honestly considering suicide.

There is literally nothing I can do about being lonely. Satan doesn’t care either (why would he?) so I’m in a corner here.
You're clearly in a situation where my words alone wont change your mind. So instead, I'll tell you what you can do right now to get out of this.
Leaving aside the fact that Satan and the Gods care a fucking ton about you, as can be seen by all the people they guided here, your main problem right now is loneliness, correct?
I know damn well how it is to feel repulsed by normies beyond belief, and I've been lonely all this time, too. But all of this has changed lately. I wont tell you my life-story here, since that wont solve your issues. I just want you to know that there's a way. And it's not as difficult or "impossible" as you think. Even for you.
But enough talk, let's get to the important part. As you already know, your loneliness has reached a point where it hurts so much that you can barely even find motivation to do the RTRs, let alone do any other workings. So instead, I want you to do one simple exercise. Sit down in a quiet place, relax, and focus on yourself. Take a few minutes to really feel you and your own emotions. Then, I want you to vibrate Satanama. Don't worry about any specific number of vibrations for now, just slowly vibrate it over and over, one time on each exhale. Let it "roll" of your tongue. Really lose yourself in the vibrations and energies. If any emotions come up, good or bad, just acknowledge them and keep going. Do this as long as comfortable, preferrably more than 15 minutes.
When you are done with this, stay focused on your body. Focus only on yourself. As you do this, slowly imagine each of your chakras light up with white-gold energy. You can spin them too if you'd like. Focus on this energy as it gets bigger and bigger, and let it envelop your entire being. If you want to, you can state an affirmation here, but what's most important is that you focus on the comfortable warmth of this light. Meditate on this energy for atleast a few minutes afterwards.
You will see for yourself what effects this will have on you, if you decide to try it out.

If you have any doubts or questions, or even if you just want to talk, just let me know and I'll reply. You'll find a way out of this mess, without having to suicide. Trust me.

HP Mageson666 said:
Kieith666 said:

What is your astrology chart here it might be your planets. The best you can do this sounds maybe cliché is keep doing the final RTR and cleaning your soul this will remove any bindings that is blocking you and it removes the enemy energy field in the astral which allows for energy to go though. This planet is drowning in the Christ consciousness grid the enemy has created in the astral and its full of curses on Gentiles especially our kind of Gentile the "Sparks of Amalek". Which means Satanic souls.

Anyway psychologically what is happening is your interpreting your situation as a lack of worth on your part and this is causing obvious resentment which is a form of anger. The Gods do care but they are stretched right now in constantly fighting the enemy for time and energy for help with such, they are fighting for you and me and us all. As we continue to win and dismantle the enemies matrix things will turn around more for our side. They are protecting you which shows they care.

Focus your anger where it belongs on the enemy as its them who has created this shitty situation and the faster their energy grid is removed in the astral the faster we get what we want. Satan and the Gods are beating down on the space sholomo's who are trying to troll your life into dirt and causing you this suffering. Why not give them a hand with the Final RTR. That is pay back and win all at the same time. Right now there is bunch of shitty rabbi's rubbing their palms together hoping you check out.

Guys this is why I tell you all to embrace the path of Slothz'in.

I can’t argue with that. Thanks HP. I’ll look into my chart.

A'ight, so let's break this down one step at a time.

Kieith666 said:

Sometimes I think it wouldn't work out for me either because I'm just such an eccentric person, in addition to the fact that I, too, have little interest in others, or at least non-Satanists. I even created my own Polish term for non-Satanists so that I could talk shit about them in public without them overhearing and going "Oh shit, that dude's a Satanist, someone shoot him."

This speaks to the complexity of human psychology, but if you're not interested in associating with others, why do you think you're suffering from loneliness? If you are lonely and, as a result, feel a drive to have some manner of contact with someone other than yourself, does that not mean that you actually are interested in other people and have just convinced yourself somehow that you're not? It should also be noted that not wanting to be around or with others can, indeed, just be a symptom of your current depression. I went from not really minding the presence of non-Satanists to, admittedly, outright despising them. This represents a shift in my perspective, and such shifts can swing in any one direction. So as you get past your depression, that's something that could change within you, even though you'll likely respond to this with something like "No, it won't ever change, etc.." That's just patently false. The brain, the soul, these things change over time, so saying it won't ever change can automatically be dismissed as incorrect. I need not know you to know this to be fact, for the same reason that I don't need to visit the Mediterranean Sea and stick my foot in it to know that, if I stick my foot in it, my foot will get wet. It's just reality.

You say that an incubus is not an option for you, and that you're "not allowed" one. Why? Have you tried? I imagine you must have, but frankly I don't know. Your defeatist words here are making me think you may not have bothered with it enough to make it happen because you've accepted that you're undeserving or that Father Satan doesn't care about you or whatever else. I want to stress as well to you that this whole "Other Satanists can do and get these things just fine" is inaccurate as well. Numerous, numerous Satanists here have struggled with these things, from attracting an incubus/succubus, to getting a response from Satan/the Gods that satisfies their expectations, and so on. I've prayed to Father Satan many times, called upon Him for help with an issue I'm having at the time, and whilst He very likely has helped me in unseen ways, I've never met Him. He and I have never sat down and had an astral cold one together. This alone is sometimes enough to get people thinking that Satan doesn't hear them and/or doesn't care, but many times, His works manifest in ways that can easily slip underneath our radar.

HP Mageson has written before that the future is not set in stone. While, chances are, we're going to win this fight and things are looking up for Team Gentile, it's still theoretically possible for us to lose. It's still possible, even if we ultimately don't lose, for the enemy to pull some shit here on Earth that sets our progress back some. We'll still clean up their mess, of course, but it'll be made harder by virtue of their efforts. An example would be them convincing regular RTR-performing Satanists that they don't matter so that they cull their RTRs, perhaps altogether. Kind of like what they're doing to you now. You've deceived yourself into thinking that you don't matter and the enemy has helped you do it. Father Satan didn't make that clear, the enemy is actively trying to make that your reality.

I really never wanted to admit this here because it's something I'm deeply ashamed of, but I feel it's pertinent. I've never done more than one Final RTR a day. There've been times as of late where I go days without even meditating, to say nothing of the many more days of not doing the Final RTR. This is a mark of great shame that I'll never be able to erase, but it would also be disingenuous for me not to admit that such is my reality. From experience, you don't want this reality. It's embarrassing and can actually serve as substantive evidence of one being a failure as a Satanist.

The "why" for why Satan cares about you, in addition to the fact that you are a dedicated Satanist, His flesh and blood made manifest here on Earth, is because you are one of only thousands on this near-eight-billion populated planet that is actively advancing His cause. There's your why. And if you doubt this because it doesn't seem like He's helping you, again, consider things that can slip your notice. Contemplate the possibility that you could've ended up in some shitty situation that you avoided completely without even knowing because Satan and the Gods protected you from it in some way. Something even as simple as distracting you so you leave your house a little late and avoid a drunk driver that would've slammed into your vehicle and killed you. It's hard to prove such situations, but they definitely do and have happened for many Satanists here.

You speak more of the loneliness, how there's nothing you can do. Again, if you're so lonely, are you really not interested in others, or is that just a self-delusion you claim to be free of? I feel lonely at times, but rarely, and it doesn't weigh me down all that much except for a few minutes, because I actually am disinterested in non-Satanists. I feel at ease and comfortable when I'm alone. The presence of other people, especially strangers, causes me heightened distress and even rage. If this loneliness is a major factor in you feeling like there's no point and that you'd rather just die than continue fighting, then I highly, highly doubt that you have no interest in being with others. If anything, that's your delusion, and it's a delusion that the enemy is targeting and actively amplifying because they can see the level of pain it's causing you. They've found the weak spot in your armor. The wound they can stick a knife into and twist. And they're plaguing you with a mindset that's actively discouraging you from doing anything to improve yourself.

With you being more advanced than I am, you constantly affirming shit like "There's literally nothing I can do," "nothing will change," so on and so forth, that's causing you more harm than I think you fully realize. You may think it's just true - another delusion because nothing is permanent - but such is an extremely common mindset amongst depressed folk, including the Satanists you claim are able to improve themselves and receive help whereas you can't.

I imagine that all of this still won't convince you to take a good, hard look at your mindset and how this could be contributing to your feelings, so please, let's keep this going. Sometimes depression is a matter of repetition of objective truth as opposed to false, depressed thinking, I can personally attest to this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Every SS has a guardian Demon.

The situation is you are on your own closing up to them and every possibility and then basically complaining on some sort of invisible standard without any reasonable foundation.

You are blocking every interaction even with people here then wonder why you are alone. Doesn't for example people here coming in to help show something?

All of this to me appears to be self imposed rather than anything else.

I’m not gonna disagree. I’ve just let this mentality consume me over the years. It’s difficult to break out of it. Especially with the loneliness. I do appreciate the replies, it’s just I feel like I’ve “tried everything” by now.

I could pick myself back up and try again. But I’ve done that maybe over 100 times over the years, trying different things every time with the same results.

My impression from what I've read about Satan on this site is that you're accepted no matter where you are as long as you're loyal, but the one line that cannot be crossed is being unable to uphold your loyalty.

In other words, if you don't promise anything to Satan, you can't expect much in return but you can still be called a Satanist, if you promise a lot to Satan and you always keep your end of the bargain, you are a great Satanist who will be regularly helped by Satan to in order to rapidly advance, however, if you make a promise and are unable keep it, then you are too weak to call yourself a Satanist because you are unreliable and you can expect that the Gods will no longer offer you assistance to evolve unless they are feeling kind and even then, they will not help you eagerly and regularly.

I have no sources to back this up, just intuition, but that is what makes the most sense to me logically.

Shael said:
Sit down in a quiet place, relax, and focus on yourself. Take a few minutes to really feel you and your own emotions. Then, I want you to vibrate Satanama. Don't worry about any specific number of vibrations for now, just slowly vibrate it over and over, one time on each exhale. Let it "roll" of your tongue. Really lose yourself in the vibrations and energies. If any emotions come up, good or bad, just acknowledge them and keep going. Do this as long as comfortable, preferrably more than 15 minutes.
When you are done with this, stay focused on your body. Focus only on yourself. As you do this, slowly imagine each of your chakras light up with white-gold energy. You can spin them too if you'd like. Focus on this energy as it gets bigger and bigger, and let it envelop your entire being. If you want to, you can state an affirmation here, but what's most important is that you focus on the comfortable warmth of this light. Meditate on this energy for atleast a few minutes afterwards.
You will see for yourself what effects this will have on you, if you decide to try it out.

If you have any doubts or questions, or even if you just want to talk, just let me know and I'll reply. You'll find a way out of this mess, without having to suicide. Trust me.

I’ll try this, thank you.

Kieith666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I stopped reading after "I just can’t hadle being alone anymore. Even when I would do everything I’m supposed to spiritual-wise, things weren’t better. It’s been going on for 2 years now." Try being a generally-lonely person, regardless of Spiritual Satanism. I've never been "popular" nor had any proper, actual "friends". I've hardly had any relationship encounters, either - and this has been happening for a lot longer than a mere, measly 2 years. Not to belittle what has upset you, but 2 years is nothing. I do realise that as whomever you are 2 years might seem like an eternity and you hate it with a passion, and that the loneliness is absolutely terrible (which I can identify with) but there are people out there who are a lot worse-off than you.

Why can't you be with anyone? You don't have to answer, so keep yourself safe and all, but you could go out here and there and meet people to hang out with or be with...can't you? To be negative - we're all lonely. (In a non-Spiritual Satanist context) you can never, really, truly know someone nor be with them; Physically fully, we are separate and apart. There might be penetration closeness and intimacy, but at the end of the day we're still not with them... Spiritually, however, whether sexual or not, closeness, personalness and intimacy can be so much greater. What you focus on consumes you - you must - must - control your own thoughts - and don't forget that when working, shit can come out of our Souls. I once made a post about digging up weeds - you need to get down and dirty and be bothered with spiders and worms and perhaps rot. Pulling up bigger weeds is very hard and you might need to use secateurs instead. Pulling up the weed makes a mess and you have to then plant some nice flowers and re-make the bed, setting it right and nice. You have to wash your hands and your clothes - or if you're working in your large garden, then you need a bath or shower...

It's a mess but it is an unavoidable, necessary one. You need to stop focussing on the problem - and really you probably should not focus on the end goal of achievement/result, either. Just go, work and keep a good pace.

Skimming ahead, "There’s literally nothing I can do about my situation." Then that is true. Enjoy. Bye! If that offends you, then good. Be offended, or instead of that, change your attitude and change your Mind. You can choose things, so choose positivity. Don't focus on the crap. What you think about consumes you. I have not considered you a greedy brat. It is Natural that we always want more; our very Nature is that whatever we have increases. Call that "greedy" and call that "addictive" but it's true - given the chance, we'd expand and advance and increase unlimitedly. We soak-up knowledge or drugs or debts or busyness or slavehood or... or... or...

Let me ask you a question - have things become harder, has meditation become harder, after a bit or a lot of time? If yes, then the resistance against you is not your own; it has been imposed upon you. Control your thoughts and your Mind - be in control. Speak positively in the present tense; never own, love, keep negative shit and bad things. Never say "I can't"; always say "I can" and "I am" but positively!!; also don't say "I will" because the Mind doesn't understand "will" and the immediate question after "will" is "When?". Be positive and empower your Solar/666 Chakra and use some Runes -

ÜRUZ
This rune is the cosmic seed, beginnings and origins.
It is masculine in nature and gives strength, endurance and athleticism. It is a rune of courage and boldness, freedom and rebellion.
White Magick: Incites action, sexual potency. Freedom.
Magick: transfer of energies, used for projecting or drawing in of energy. Repeated use of the rune will gradually increase the amounts of energy one can handle at any given time. Helps in the growth of one’s own reserves of power. When using Fa with another rune, it works to increase the power of any rune it is used with for good or ill. Adepts can combine the forces of Fa with the forces of Isa (fire and ice), but this could prove disastrous for the uninitiated.

RAIDHO
It creates changes in the life for good or ill depending on the other runes used in the working.
Reidh is a solar rune as it also symbolizes the chariot of Amon Ra, the Egyptian Sun God and represents the eightfold cycle of the Greater Sabbats.
A rune of rhythm and music, Reidh makes one aware of the natural rhythms in life and helps one to better organize their time.

KENAZ
Rune of light. The light of the soul; also intellect.
The traveler on the road to the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide.
It also increases awareness and gives insight.
Used for the control and harnessing of sexual energies and in working sex magick, often used with other fire runes and used to release the spirit into the realms of power.

NAUTHIZ
Nauthiz is a rune of endurance and will. The mental strength to last.
It is connected to the Hagl rune.
When used in white magick, this rune gives defiance and the strength to carry on when all hope seems lost.
It is a rune of survival and fearlessness in the face of death.
Naudh is a rune of friction and resistance. A rune of banishings and cleansing by fire. Naudh can be used in counter-spells. Develops the will and self-sufficiency. The rune of trial and testing. Obsidian is the gem used with this rune. Obsidian is also the gem of the planet Saturn which bestows hardship and endurance.

ISA
Isa is a rune of binding. It represents stealth and sneakiness and is used in operations where one wishes to proceed undetected; Iss bestows invisibility.
In nature, ice creeps up on the land, quietly freezing and immobilizing everything in its path. The unaware fall victim to it.
Magickally, Iss is a rune of binding and preventing action through hidden means. It can halt a plan and prevent something from developing. It is also used in preventing any action and can ruin planned activity. Isa freezes action and is the rune of cold, barren stillness and death.
Isa is the exact opposite of Fehu. As Fehu is a rune of movement, Isa is a rune of binding.
Can be used to cause paralyzing fear or obsession and to prevent or stop movement, both that of growth and disintegration.
On a more positive note, this rune is helpful in void meditation as it acts to still and also helpful in concentration, bringing calmness and guidance.
Care needs to be taken as the rune can also make the user dull and/or obsessive.
Isa works to calm hysteria, hyperactivity and restlessness.
Often used in revenge spells and defense, it helps focus the will of the operator.
Used with other runes, it acts to bind and shield the energies and keep them from interacting with each other.

JERA
When used in magickal operations, it can bring a reversal of personal fortunes.
Like the Tarot Card, the Wheel of Fortune, Ar can reverse circumstances so misfortune is replaced with luck and visa-versa.
Rune of patience and awareness, moving in harmony with natural cycles.
This rune is excellent for working with nature and is a rune of fruitfulness.
A rune of long term planning and persistence and ensures the success of plans.
This rune is also helpful as it serves as a guide in the correct timing of rituals, especially initiation.

Remember the rules of affirmations and workings! You can do it, so good luck and do well!

if you're not interested in associating with others, why do you think you're suffering from loneliness? If you are lonely and, as a result, feel a drive to have some manner of contact with someone other than yourself, does that not mean that you actually are interested in other people and have just convinced yourself somehow that you're not?
I guess I should specify, I’m “romantically lonely“ Friends and general human company are nice, but not really a priority right now. I can live without friends.. etc I’m generally a loner and DO like my own company sometimes. But it’s been getting TOO lonely, for years. I do appreciate the unconditional love I currently have in my life, but all the unconditional love in the world won’t fill that void.

And partners? I’m not looking for superficial garbage, one night stands, only sex..etc. Even though there have been some good men in my life, I just don’t have feelings for them. I can’t help that...

You say that an incubus is not an option for you, and that you're "not allowed" one. Why? Have you tried?
Yes. I’ve asked respectfully, ive begged, I’ve pleaded, you name it. Satan just won’t allow it. Along with me hearing “they’ll NEVER accept you” and “there’s nobody” “you’ll never”...etc and I’m certain this comes from the gods, not the enemy. I recognize the energy very well. I work on myself too so.. only Satan knows exactly WHY. I would think the gods’ words are final, like nothing trumps what they say. So if they say I won’t ever be, then they must be right and there would be no point in trying to be positive and change it. If it WAS changeable, wouldn’t they imply so?

I really never wanted to admit this here because it's something I'm deeply ashamed of, but I feel it's pertinent. I've never done more than one Final RTR a day. There've been times as of late where I go days without even meditating, to say nothing of the many more days of not doing the Final RTR. This is a mark of great shame that I'll never be able to erase, but it would also be disingenuous for me not to admit that such is my reality. From experience, you don't want this reality. It's embarrassing and can actually serve as substantive evidence of one being a failure as a Satanist.
Even one RTR is better than none. There’s always online warfare to do too, which doesn’t take that much time. Yeah..it’s super important to meditate consistently for results. One of the latest sermons talk about it. Working on your solar chakra can help with motivation and such. (I should take my own advice here too)

I imagine that all of this still won't convince you to take a good, hard look at your mindset and how this could be contributing to your feelings, so please, let's keep this going. Sometimes depression is a matter of repetition of objective truth as opposed to false, depressed thinking, I can personally attest to this.
This did help, and I appreciate the time you took to type all this. You didn’t have to, but you did. Thank you! I can’t say my problem is resolved.. but I’ll meditate again today.
The most I can do is distract myself. But how much longer will I have to do that? That’s what’s killing me.

Kieith666 said:
Satan just won’t allow it. Along with me hearing “they’ll NEVER accept you” and “there’s nobody” “you’ll never”...etc and I’m certain this comes from the gods, not the enemy. I recognize the energy very well.
Total bullshit the gods don't talk like that. They don't give that kind of "negative prophesy" they don't ever tell you that it's impossible to grow. The gods can see every situation from a higher perspective than you can ever imagine, and they know exactly what is possible and how to make it happen. This is probably your own mind saying these things, or there is some kind of enemy influence, but that is NOT the voices of the gods. There's 8 billion people, there's a lot of open options who would be good enough for you if you would be open enough to make it happen, but your own doubt and negativity is your entire problem. With your own negative victim mentality you will never succeed unless you make a change. But the gods would NEVER tell you these things because they know that isn't the truth. If you are truly worthless and weak and hopeless as you have been feeling like, then why have the gods brought you here? Why have they taken the time to reincarnate your soul and bring you to the knowledge of how to grow? Why have they given you the opportunity to accomplish as much as you wish?

Well if you decide to just sit there and cry and not do anything, that's your choice and not anyone else's fault. The gods don't spread the doubt and self-destructive mindset loops that you had gotten into. Because from their perspective, they see what it leads to. If they told you it's impossible to advance, then you wouldn't even try at all you would just lay down and rot away to nothing. But the gods and even you all know that anything is possible if you put the energy toward it, and if you decide to grow and advance and improve then there is no limit to how high of a place you may advance to. It's your own choice what you decide will happen and it's your own job to make the right choice in the right direction.

It is only your own thoughts and doubt that had gotten you here. Maybe influenced and affected by planet energies or enemy's curses, but at the end of the day it's your own mind and your own thoughts and your own decisions. The gods have not brought you down to any low place and they would NEVER instruct you to lower yourself down like that either, so don't blame them for what was either an imagination from your own mind or an enemy imposter. Many people have been very depressed before, but in situations like that the gods continue to be encouraging and supportive. They know what is possible and how to make it happen, and if they didn't know the way for you to suceed then you wouldn't be here.

There's a lot of planets in pisces and capricorn right now. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I know pisces energy can be extremely emotionally sensitive and depressive and I've seen before that when there's a lot of planets in capricorn it's a good time to do curses. So the enemy has been going on trying to curse everyone real bad, and the pisces influence as turned it feeling emotionally weak and helpless and depressive. This is just an idea, I'm not great with astrology to know how accurate this idea is. But it looks like this has been affecting many of us here recently.

Kieith666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you!!!!!!!

I didn't even think of this in THAT way before..... This helped me tremendously sister!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL FOREVER AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Kieith666 said:
Yes. I’ve asked respectfully, ive begged, I’ve pleaded, you name it. Satan just won’t allow it. Along with me hearing “they’ll NEVER accept you” and “there’s nobody” “you’ll never”...etc and I’m certain this comes from the gods, not the enemy. I recognize the energy very well. I work on myself too so.. only Satan knows exactly WHY. I would think the gods’ words are final, like nothing trumps what they say. So if they say I won’t ever be, then they must be right and there would be no point in trying to be positive and change it. If it WAS changeable, wouldn’t they imply so?
No, it's certainly beyond all doubt coming from the enemy, our Gods never give negative prophesy, and will ensure you have all the tools you need to advance spiritually so long as you have the will to make the most of them. If they had anything negative to say, they wouldn't say it at all unless it helped you build yourself higher. I don't know how open your astral senses are, or how strong your Aura of Protection is, but that is almost certainly an enemy Nordic interfering with your astral communication attempts with the Gods and blocking you from reaching them. Enemy Nordics are always the ones who make Satanists feel depressed, lonely, weak, suicidal, and shunned by our true Gods, as they are the best thing the enemy has to mimic them and cut off communications. The Gods know everyone's potential, and would never say you're nobody, they will always accept you if you are a Gentile willing to improve yourself spiritually and learn. They will only ever shun Jews and those who have completely betrayed and harmed their own race and sold out to the enemy. You aren't a Jew either if you can do the Final RTR, in case the enemy has also been trying that ridiculous attack on you.

So now that you know it's only the enemy, and not the Gods shunning you, you know that you need to put extreme effort into your Aura of Protection and more. The Sun Squares are beginning this month as well, and those can help you immensely. Void meditation will also help a lot here, as our enemies are masters at interjecting thoughts into your mind and making them seem natural or from familiar sources.

Kieith666 said:
I guess I should specify, I’m “romantically lonely“ Friends and general human company are nice, but not really a priority right now. I can live without friends.. etc I’m generally a loner and DO like my own company sometimes. But it’s been getting TOO lonely, for years. I do appreciate the unconditional love I currently have in my life, but all the unconditional love in the world won’t fill that void.

And partners? I’m not looking for superficial garbage, one night stands, only sex..etc. Even though there have been some good men in my life, I just don’t have feelings for them. I can't help that...

This clarification helps, but it does reaffirm that a working to attract the ideal person would be a proper solution to this problem. It'll in fact be quite useful in helping you to avoid that superficial horseshit that is becoming increasingly common these days. As a gay dude, I find such phenomena to be so rampant in the gay community - in addition to terrible, terrible evils like race-mixing and an abundant of just... strange fetishes that simply don't appeal to me - that I'm pretty comfortable with the fact that a working is probably my only viable solution to find that ideal person in a reasonable amount of time. I'm so disgusted by the way so many in that "community" conduct themselves that I actively avoid associating with them.

By doing such a working, you'll be able to program your aura to attract that person with the qualities you think of when you imagine yourself in a happy and healthy relationship. But you'll first need to shed this negativity and doubt, because those are or will for sure interfere with your efforts.

As someone who is still struggling to advance, I'm reticent to make any declarative statements, but I do have to lean towards agreement with what ol argedco luciftias and Scion have said, those experiences do not in any way sound like our Gods. They've been kinder and more supportive to members who have made mistakes more egregious than you simply dealing with potentially bad transits or a depressive episode, so I cannot fathom why they would say such things to you, unless it really wasn't them.

I'm not at the point of outright hearing any entities, really, but I get "thoughts" that both sound like me a bit but feel like they came from somewhere else. Just recently I was contemplating what I would say to Father Satan about this situation I'm in, and almost immediately my mind goes, "I don't care. I don't want to hear it." It's still hard to know whether that was enemy-induced or just my own worries making me think that that's what Satan will tell me, but I knew in my core that the Gods don't treat us that way. So dismissive, so pessimistic. I have to agree that you are dealing with some enemy Nordics, who have successfully deceived a number of Satanists over the years in order to hurt them.

Even one RTR is better than none. There’s always online warfare to do too, which doesn’t take that much time. Yeah..it’s super important to meditate consistently for results. One of the latest sermons talk about it. Working on your solar chakra can help with motivation and such. (I should take my own advice here too)

This did help, and I appreciate the time you took to type all this. You didn’t have to, but you did. Thank you! I can’t say my problem is resolved.. but I’ll meditate again today.
The most I can do is distract myself. But how much longer will I have to do that? That’s what’s killing me.

I'm very happy to try and help fellow Satanists if I'm able, the people here are really the only ones I feel I can trust with some of my fears. I also relate a good deal to your struggle(s), as I'm sure others here can as well, so I want to offer my support however I'm capable of.

I'll be dropping two classes officially today, to take some time to work on my health and retake said classes in the future when I'm able to commit to them better. In getting one of the teacher's signature for the withdrawal, he gave me some words of support, saying, essentially, that we like to stress ourselves out worrying about the long-term goal, achieving that long-term success of graduating and getting our degree, when really we need to focus on the shorter-term goal of getting through the semester. After all, if we can't get through that successfully, then the long-term goal of graduation is literally impossible and cannot be achieved.

I think a modified form of this advice could help here. Instead of thinking about the collective effort and time it'll take to get past this situation you're in in its entirety, you should think more in terms of day-by-day. Get through an RTR, feel good you did it. Clean your aura and AoP, feel good those essential tasks have been done. Cut yourself off from those enemy Nordics, call for Satan's help in banishing them, feel good that you made progress that day in protecting yourself from them. Continue a square you're doing or a working to attract your ideal person, feel good that you're one day further in and successfully kept the routine going. With commitment to these things, progress naturally follows, and if it doesn't seem to, come back to see what your options are for doing things differently - whether that be changing the mindset you use to approach situations, a different working, and so on.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Thank you!!!!!!!

I didn't even think of this in THAT way before..... This helped me tremendously sister!

I do wanna clarify that I actually am a male despite any feminine energies I may give off. XD But nevertheless I'm very glad if anything I say here helps at least one Satanist. I saw too that you mentioned dealing with enemy attacks and I think camaraderie amongst fellows here on the forums can be key support in getting all of us dealing with their bullshit past this rough patch on the road.

Instead of blaming yourself, why you don't use your aura to attract someone to fit you? It will take a while, obviously, but definitely is better than complaining about it and then quiting like a coward. For this you will need to advance to have more chances. I guess you are thinking: "Why others can so easily have a girlfriend and I have to use meditations and my aura to get one?"
But what do you think, complaining about it is better than doing something? This situation is not something you cannot change. If you want to get something, you have to do something about it, not just wait to come by itself. Nowadays you can be alone as easy as you can be with someone. Novody is entitled to have a relation. So start meditate, advance, empower your aura and do something about it.

And I don't understand what has to do the fact that you are alone with the meditations and the RTRs. Even opposite, you should use your free time for more advancement, more meditations, more RTRs. The situation in the world is just horrible. To stop doing RTRs is definitely NOT something we can afford to do. This is why we are here. I myself thinking sometimes if I have been reincarnated by Satan specific for this purpose, to dedicate to Him (maybe again, maybe this wasn't first time in my existence) and start advancing and promoting the truth. If this is the case for you, then how you can quit this huge opportunity and responsabilty only because you are alone? I guess I know what you will do after. You will just start playing videogames, wasting all the time you have on doing nothing, complaining on the forums about why you don't have a girlfriend hours and hours every day, listen crap music which will affect your subconscious mind and will make you even more depressive and so on. I tell you all this from experience. Is a shit life which will only throw you in more and more depression and self-hatred and if you will keep it in that way you may never find escape from it in this life and definitely this will continue in your future lifes if you don't eliminate this shit from the soul. Is this the kind of life you want to have?

And since I am alone, like you, I never had a girlfriend. You know which is my position about it? I don't care. Being SS is way more important for me than having a girlfriend. I do things all the time. I don't have time and I don't want to complain about it anymore. Sometimes yes I have shity moodes but I ignore them all the time.

By the way, I wish to have my own flat and move alone there. This is is a target for me in this life, to get rid of the people with bad influence on my life, like my retard xian brother, and fully concentrate on Satanism and a healthy life style. Unlike you, I don't want any girlfriends, but you don't have to be like this. Because of the Satanism, you are able to have the power to handle it. Now you are acting like a hopeless alone christian who wish a girlfriend and can't do nothing about it. Why you don't act like a Satanist without girlfriend and use your energy to get one?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Thank you!!!!!!!

I do wanna clarify that I actually am a male despite any feminine energies I may give off. XD But nevertheless I'm very glad if anything I say here helps at least one Satanist. I saw too that you mentioned dealing with enemy attacks and I think camaraderie amongst fellows here on the forums can be key support in getting all of us dealing with their bullshit past this rough patch on the road.

Oh, opps ^^;;;

Sorry about that x'D

But you are right :)

just reread and fully digest the posts by the HPs in here. They've given great guidance. You will be alright.. you ARE allright. :D

seek inspiration and strength from our Gods and heroes. Adolf was at one point homeless with nothing and noone but whatever he could carry at the time. And look at what he accomplished. It's a good thing he didn't see himself as too weak.

just go slothinz, treat life as a game and whatever obstacles present itself to you merely as something to be overcome. :cool: You have access to knowledge thanks to our Gods and the JOS that puts you at a level not even in the same stratosphere to the average goy. :twisted: As HP Hoodedcobra said all of this negativity is being self imposed onto you by yourself.

The Alchemist7 said:
Why you don't act like a Satanist without girlfriend and use your energy to get one?

Because I’m not interested in a human partner? I could very easily, attract a human partner BUT it just wouldn’t work out long term. Emotionally I just never seem to “connect” with anyone, I loose interest..etc no matter what I try. Even if we’re a perfect match, there’s ALWAYS something just...off. It’s empty. I admit it’s a “me” problem. I’m not blaming anyone else why I feel this way.

I could attract a human partner to fill my physical needs, but that would just make me feel worse, as I don’t want to do that with anyone I don’t love. I feel like I would loose something important to me.

Would it be any different with an incubus? Yes. I won’t go into detail because no one would believe me, just give me shit for it, and it would bring up very painful memories. But yes, it would be direrent for many reasons. It’s just not an option for me.

So really, i just can’t see a solution to this. There’s honestly no one else to blame but myself. I do admit directing my hatred at Satan is stupid. Irregardless, I can’t seem to get over being lonely. I checked my chart and all I’m gonna say is this is a heavy issue that could make or break me. I’m at a loss really. That’s why I wanted to ask Satan for an incubus.

(Yes I know I’m using negative language. I want to be positive, but it just feels like I’m lying to myself.)

Kieith666 said:
I could attract a human partner to fill my physical needs, but that would just make me feel worse, as I don’t want to do that with anyone I don’t love. I feel like I would loose something important to me.

You attract someone to fill you physical needs only if you want this. But you don't want this, do you? You spell the afirmation for the energy, is not the energy acting by itself. If you state in the afirmation what you really want, the energy will work according to the afirmation. Your aura won't attract a cheap slut if you say in the afirmationto attract you a serious woman. The same apply for a lot of ther things. You need to be specific in the afirmation and to know exactly what you really want. Also your mind will affect the work. If you say that you are attracting a serious woman but in your head you tell yourself all the time that you will be alone your entire life, then this may ruin your work. You need also to get rid of the negative attitude and thoughts from your soul. This you can do by programing your subconscious mind while sleeping. You record yourself with the phone saying an afirmation to get rid of this thoughts and before sleep put that afirmation to repeat and it will be repeated all over the night while you sleep and it will programe your subconscious with that afirmation and will diectly affect your conscious.

And if you want a succubus, then try it.

Complex case here, huh?

It seems you are also the user jenmarth13, from the Yahoo groups (and I hope it's not a problem to mention that here)

You see, when we post a message, we do it with the intention that this message will be read, because we know there is someone who will read it, right?
So I think that maybe you venting here about these negative feelings in the messages you post (even if dismissing most people's positive advice) is, even if you don't realize it, a subconscious way in which you try to fill that lonely void of yours; here with us. And I hope everyone's replies here are helping you in that sense ;)

Hmm...what do you currently love the most?

I regrettably admit I might be in such a situation. I just can’t handles things anymore. Et all

Dude, you need to stop thinking about and talking about yourself so damn negatively. The way you talk about yourself, no one wants to touch that with a ten foot pole.

Read up on lydias guide on obliterating your saturn.
Then read up on hps Shannon's article on you healing yourself.
Then read up on hoodedcobras guide on power meditation and cleaning the soul.

Try telling yourself the things you want to hear. I'm serious. Take five minutes and tell yourself. "I am strong. I can handle this. I have patience with myself. I am a good person. I am hard working. I deserve nice things. I am going to be alright. I will find happiness. I will find good partners." Etc etc. If what you tell yourself makes you cry in relief, then keep doing it because you need to hear it from yourself.
If you can't speak or think we'll of yourself, then your magick is sabotaged by yourself at the get go.

That's all I got.
Peace out and slothz all the way.

These days, I am battling horrible depression, and have a feeling like I am forcing myself through living my life, every day. Everything seems pointless regarding my life, I keep living just because I want to see us winning the war.

That, in itself, is the good indicator for me that I am not weak. If I were weak, I would just quit, and go pursuing own personal things, and disregard everything.

As long as you keep fighting, you are not worthless! If you were, Father Satan wouldn't reach out to you in the first place. He knows your worth is much more than you take yourself to be worthy. We often cannot see through our own biases.

Kieith666 said:

I had this shit happen to me a long time ago as i'm very sensitive, if you're feeling energy then i'm 88% sure you've got a malefic entity parasitizing of you, they're master manipulators and deceivers that try to turn you away from Satan and the gods further isolating you, they feed of your insecurities, fears and hopelessness, and even worse you're isolated which makes for an easy victim.

They're daemons that specialize in getting rid of malefic spirits like Orobas, try contacting one they'll help you, listen to you intuition and not the shit that comes up in your mind.

Do a banishing ritual:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

but the thing is from your situation you've been feeding this entity for a long time, so it's most likely strongly connected to you,
ask Satan, your GD or a daemon for help they'll help you locate the problem after you identify the problem you can start snuffing it out:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Do you have a hobby or anything?
you can play video games, or get some physical activities to keep you grounded.

If you're online you can always join a community that are correspondent to your hobbies and such, if you're shy or timid just do a Mars square when the time is there.

It's imperative that you practice void meditation and snuff these negative thoughts out as they appear.
as well as keep working on your solar chakra.

Have faith in the gods keep them in mind and their influence close, and just continue to advance yourself as the enemies's main goal is to deter you from advancing yourself in any way further making you easy victim, try to locate and find the source of your problems, 1st step to solving problems is knowing and understanding it.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17942

most importantly... just be patient and relax yourself, don't stress.

Dypet Rod said:
Complex case here, huh?

It seems you are also the user jenmarth13, from the Yahoo groups (and I hope it's not a problem to mention that here)

You see, when we post a message, we do it with the intention that this message will be read, because we know there is someone who will read it, right?
So I think that maybe you venting here about these negative feelings in the messages you post (even if dismissing most people's positive advice) is, even if you don't realize it, a subconscious way in which you try to fill that lonely void of yours; here with us. And I hope everyone's replies here are helping you in that sense ;)

Hmm...what do you currently love the most?

The replies do help, though. I go back and read some when I feel the same problem arising. I just haven’t found a solution.

Yes I’ve been having this problem “for months”

No, despite what everyone believes I’m not doing it for attention, (it all gives me anxiety really, I wouldn’t be putting myself through this if didn’t need help)

The replies here have helped me start to meditate again. I just haven’t found a solution to my problem. Which I’m still desperately looking for.

If anyone is sick of me, I implore you to not waste your time here. Please. It’s ok. If this is all the help I receive, I’m fine with that.

I’m starting to come to terms (finally) that I can’t fix my problem, only take away the symptoms.

Kieith666 said:
I’m starting to come to terms (finally) that I can’t fix my problem, only take away the symptoms.

But you can fix it if you decide to fix it. Or you can decide to fail before even trying and never accomplish anything. If you just keep taking away symptoms as you said you can do, there comes a point where there's no more symptoms to remove anymore and now you are at the root of the original problem where you can solve it more directly. If you keep removing all the problems, then eventually there aren't any more problems and life is Slothz'in

48149abaf648392034124a57d71acc59.jpg

It's all your own choice what direction to go in, either toward success or failure. So if you decide that your walking towards failure don't be surprised when you end up there. Just keep solving and removing all the small problems, then you won't have any problems.

Kieith666 said:
The replies do help, though. I go back and read some when I feel the same problem arising. I just haven’t found a solution.

Yes I’ve been having this problem “for months”

No, despite what everyone believes I’m not doing it for attention, (it all gives me anxiety really, I wouldn’t be putting myself through this if didn’t need help)

The replies here have helped me start to meditate again. I just haven’t found a solution to my problem. Which I’m still desperately looking for.

If anyone is sick of me, I implore you to not waste your time here. Please. It’s ok. If this is all the help I receive, I’m fine with that.

Then this shows that at least you're open to help and positive change. You may feel sad, but deep inside you still believe a solution is possible and you'd still welcome it.
And this is more likely to take you farther than otherwise.

I did not want to click on the topic at all at first.. but I decided that I should at least give it a look.

I know the conversation has progressed and my reply will be out of place, but I wanted to share the following.

I've had the constant feeling and thought of 'I want to do more' 'I want to do better' to the point where it really felt pressuring on me and making me not want to do anything at all.
Then one day I was reading on the forums and the word enemy attack popped up in some post. And also something zola wrote about finishing things on time.
Then after some thinking and a few days passed by I said in my head to as if there was someone there and I was not alone 'Dont tell me what to do. Dont pressure me on this. Because I am already the one telling myself about this stuff' and the feeling of pressure went away instantly and I haven't felt it or it hasn't bothered me since.

In the past too, with other things, trying to frighten me. Dont let it beat you down. Rebel.

We can NEVER live up exactly to anothers expectations (by this I mean, we can never make the exact thing other people want to see. We make something, we undergo a process, and at the end we come out with a finished product. Sometimes it is outstandingly excellent, and other times we may disappoint a little.). We need to fill in our days for ourselves. We can't do or handle 50 tasks at once, let alone 10.
And doing a little every day on something or a few different things is just simply not cut out for everyone.

We all want to do well. And we may envision ourselves doing more or having the ideal life style or something. Those things don't happen overnight, and you can strive to work towards them, which can be a long process.
But we must not forget WHAT we've done so far. We haven't given up fighting. We have continued our meditations. We've seriously attempted to improve our lives and become better versions of ourselves.
These are important things. And smile at yourself for having done those, and being better NOW than you were a month ago or so.
Even if you quit meditating for some time, as one can read every now and then in posts. Pick it back up. There were reasons that may have influenced you in doing so. All one can do, is pick it back up, and have a positive attitude towards yourself for starting again and not giving up.

(And I probably also watched a bit too much Japanology.. things like about the tea ceremonies..)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back