Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bernie Will Not Win?

Trump may have worked around many jews in his life because almost all big New York City businessmen are jews. But Trump personally is a human a gentile. Look in his eyes, you can tell the difference between humans and non-gentiles by looking at their eyes. "Eyes are the window to the soul" Or just look at Trump's actions. However he can, he is trying to dismantle the enemy system and install regulations to protect the people. All this "Trump is a jew" shit is the exact narrative of the jewish run media who hates Trump because he is against them. Jews want you to hate Trump, so if you are antisemitic they want you to think Trump is a jew. But just look at his eyes, his actions, his voice. It's very easy to tell the difference between gentiles and rats.

I understand what you are stating. The neocon wing of the Jews pulled something off with Trump they needed a Zionist President who would do anything Israel needed fast the Israeli's are in deep trouble in the Middle East and have lost their proxy wars against Syria, Lebanon and Iran. And now Syria is the military base for the entire Iranian military and they can't win a war with Hezbollah either they already backed off.

The other problem that has panicked them is the rank and file progressives that make up the majority of a important presence in the Democratic Party are all pro-Palestinian and hate Israel for their own Leftist reasons but anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism is there that's all the jews care about. The Jewish campus groups the Hillel's tried to pass laws against criticism of Israel on American campuses it failed.

The Neocohen Jews decided they need to create a new right wing, pro-Israel movement in the Republican Party and it needed to be popular enough to keep the support for Israel from such President going. The other need is to build up the evangelic right in the Republican Party and other conservatives to create a new right wing that can push back against the left wing progressive's. So out comes the Trump train.

Trump has things he wants to do as well for America despite being Pro-Israel which got him the big support he needed. And the Jews who support him know he has to be able to do this to stay popular enough to maintain the support they need for their own agenda. Now the Jews on the left and the Democratic bosses are enraged because Jews always fight amongst themselves. They are mad they didn't get the positions they wanted and the favours they sell to the lobbies of money and power they wanted for themselves.

The Democratic Party now has Israeli agencies working to create a new PR to attempt to win the progressive's over to support Israel because for the Jews.

Trump's movement is based on economic nationalism for America and pushing back the Marxist-globalist left. Its also caused so much fighting the Democratic Party is collapsing and the mainstream media is sinking into nothing everything is changing and a new ideological demographic is emerging in America beyond the Trump train. Trump policies with Europe has allowed the Nationalist Movements a lot of free play to win in their nations as well and its causing the collapse of the EU. Trump is also collapsing China with the trade war and bringing an end to Communist Venezuela. He pulled America out of Syria and left Israel with a small garrison it seems for now. Trump is also now building the wall and allowing ICE to do their job which is ending the Kalgeri plan for America much faster.

So things are moving in our direction here. This is the win we needed to create demographic change politically and ideological in the west. Most American's are no longer loyal to any Party and once Trump is gone out of office new independent parties might arise and get the support to win in the national elections.

Trump's Zionist, jew praise and Kushner with him is all so over the top its shown everyone the Jews run America its in the open finally which is making the Jews mad.

So its about what is better with the situation and Trump has caused the Jews to destroy their establishment fighting amongst themselves.

RisingOne said:
And how exactly is jew on the right any better than jew on the left?

It's rather disturbing to see that even people here of all places seem to be falling for right jew vs left jew crap.

Jack said:
max-mdlabick-bernie-sanders-rally-2016-02-24-10-10-am-1209151.png

......ROPE.

Artanis said:
He [President Trump] IS a jew. And it HAS been proved. Hes a ´Christian-JEW` on his ´religion` for example. ;)

I've been saying this for quite a while, and it's my usual response to a Christard who thinks that Christianity should be the universal religion of white people:

"You worship a jew, you read a jewish-written book, you replace pagan holidays with jewish nonsense, so you might as well be a jew yourself." Christians are just as bad as jews.

HP Mageson666 said:
Trump has also lowered taxes and fought the Federal Reserve bank and kept them from raising interest rates and totalling the economic recovery.

Lowered taxes, huh? Then how come I've lost $x00 out of my tax return because I couldn't afford health insurance? I know some of you are gonna say "Why didn't you sign up for medicaid" well I only make X an hour, and yet the state has rejected my application because I make too much.

....Nah, they rejected it cause I'm a white man, and a white man in America is considered a total abomination. A load of fat fucking bollocks.

Brdredr said:
Jack said:

......ROPE.

Artanis said:
He [President Trump] IS a jew. And it HAS been proved. Hes a ´Christian-JEW` on his ´religion` for example. ;)

I've been saying this for quite a while, and it's my usual response to a Christard who thinks that Christianity should be the universal religion of white people:

"You worship a jew, you read a jewish-written book, you replace pagan holidays with jewish nonsense, so you might as well be a jew yourself." Christians are just as bad as jews.

HP Mageson666 said:
Trump has also lowered taxes and fought the Federal Reserve bank and kept them from raising interest rates and totalling the economic recovery.

Lowered taxes, huh? Then how come I've lost $xxxx out of my tax return because I couldn't afford health insurance? I know some of you are gonna say "Why didn't you sign up for medicaid" well I only make X an hour, and yet the state has rejected my application because I make too much.

....Nah, they rejected it cause I'm a white man, and a white man in America is considered a total abomination. A load of fat fucking bollocks.

Brother I edited your reply to keep the financial info out. There is no need for nobody to know.

Here's hoping that enough of the people can still remember Bernie for the "lame duck" he was last election. The Clinton campaign leans on him, bribes the delegation, get's him to concede and be their bitch boy. All the while, Hilary was so poor at managing anything, her payments to Ohio didn't show up on time, causing the entire system to realize it's not even about party politics; it's Capitalism. Turns out nobody wants to let a crook run things, unless they are paid exorbitantly, even in Capitalist I America.
If I ran things instead of them, we'd still be Capitalist albeit leaner and even more deregulated, and Net Neutrality reinstated.

Can someone please elucidate me on what the characteristics of Anti-Christ will be and what he/she will do once in power? I haven't been able to find much info on this topic but I will keep digging. Hail Satan!

Artanis said:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
It was not proved that Trump would be a jew. It was just discussed once as a possibility. But now I don't think if he's jew. He seems not.
Of course the enemy still controll him in a level or try to controll him but this won't last long...

he IS a jew. And it HAS been proved. Hes a ´Christian-JEW` on his ´religion` for example. ;)

I do not think he is. And of course it was not proved yet. Or do you have his blood sample and maybe you already took a DNA test to check his "jewish" ancestry? lol
HP Don also said once that he also thinks that Trump is not a jew.
Right, Mageson? (say something!) :D

Artanis said:
It was not proved that Trump would be a jew. It was just discussed once as a possibility. But now I don't think if he's jew. He seems not.
Of course the enemy still controll him in a level or try to controll him but this won't last long...

he IS a jew. And it HAS been proved. Hes a ´Christian-JEW` on his ´religion` for example. ;)

I do not think he is. And of course it was not proved yet. Or do you have his blood sample and maybe you already took a DNA test to check his "jewish" ancestry? lol

Too many extreme things have been said about Trump ranging from glorification to many negative things.

Genetically and behavior wise he looks non jewish. He doesn't act the part.

Undeniably, his life, has been infested by jews. Both private and public life. A part of his family too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

Too many extreme things have been said about Trump ranging from glorification to many negative things.

Undeniably, his life, has been infested by jews. Both private and public life. A part of his family too.

https://youtu.be/KJ_4y5tQz5Y

What about this then? :?

And arent Gentiles NOT permitted to pray on the western wall?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

Yes. Agree.

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Here we have the reverse in my opinion, they put someone whom even the top and most "in the agenda" Jews assume of a non jew, hate, and vehemently attack, to make a circus act to be totally indicted of being one of them.

One example here is the photo of Obama. Obama, or Bnai Barry, was a black jew. It was very difficult for his photo and jew cucking info to leak, and the jews pretended hard he was "Black". Now, with Trump, the jews forcibly try to convince people of the reverse, that Trump is jewish.

What top Rabbis say on the subject is that simply he is not a jew, but that they want to see him as Cyrus. Force him to be a good goy for them in order to benefit from them. In other words, they say he is a gentile.

I have constantly heard in the past how "Abraham Lincoln" was also a jew, and the only information these dumb-asses had to show me is that he was named Abraham or something. All of America is named David, and all sorts of hebrew names, thanks to xianity.

Jews when something is not jewish by any stretch of imagination, try to pretend their enemies are always jews, and vice versa. One has to be skillful to understand when this is the case and when not.

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My friend IDK you realize how things work in this world. You don't just go "heil Hutler" adn then continue to change the economy. The goym must be obedient to reach that far undortunately. Trump is no hero I never said that, but he did manage to keep a certain ballance in the relationship with jews to get where he is. Some may wonder why are the jews so against him lately? because no matter how hard he screams hava naghilla he did some things economically that hurt the juice

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Here we have the reverse in my opinion, they put someone whom even the top and most "in the agenda" Jews assume of a non jew, hate, and vehemently attack, to make a circus act to be totally indicted of being one of them.

One example here is the photo of Obama. Obama, or Bnai Barry, was a black jew. It was very difficult for his photo and jew cucking info to leak, and the jews pretended hard he was "Black". Now, with Trump, the jews forcibly try to convince people of the reverse, that Trump is jewish.

What top Rabbis say on the subject is that simply he is not a jew, but that they want to see him as Cyrus. Force him to be a good goy for them in order to benefit from them. In other words, they say he is a gentile.

I have constantly heard in the past how "Abraham Lincoln" was also a jew, and the only information these dumb-asses had to show me is that he was named Abraham or something. All of America is named David, and all sorts of hebrew names, thanks to xianity.

Jews when something is not jewish by any stretch of imagination, try to pretend their enemies are always jews, and vice versa. One has to be skillful to understand when this is the case and when not.

But... He is "too far gone" to join Us(Satanists), by like changing to NS?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes. Agree again!

And now almost anyone can go and pray at that shitty western wall. Pissrael expanded who can pray there. That is why you see they bring brainwashed goy stars too to visit and pray there...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back