Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Theosophy Babaji

Mageson666

Theosophy

This is from an answer I gave on another thread on the subject:

Over here the Krisna organization set up by Yogananda, they place the picture of Krisna, Yogananda, Babaji and Kriya Guru's of the linage and the picture of Christ over the altar. No one heard of Babaj in India it seems till the Kosher Masonic Theosophical Society went east and its main headquarters is still over there. Reports stated Theosophy was sent in by the British intelligence [Rothschilds] of the Yiddish Empire to undermine Hinduism and Christianize Hindu's into English rule easier. Then all of a sudden appears the "Yogic Christ" named Babaj who if you pay attention is just the traditional image of Christ with a Indian make over and brown skin and made to look sitting in the image of Shiva to subvert the Hindu populace. Like how all those Theosophical ascended masters all look like the traditional icon of Christ just with different hair styles. The letters of Yogananda and his Guru to each show they where deep into the Theosophical Society. The other goal of this was to subvert the movement of Westerns who where starting to get interested in Yoga and Hinduism. Which is probably why Yogananda got so much support in the west. Yogananda's works are obsessed with promoting the Gita as some kind of Christian Bible and Hinduism as some kind of Christianity. Even western followers of Yogananda will tell you he was putting on an act with this. Yogananda also married White and Black race mixed couples in America and promoted this. From reports he also had a harem of groupies of America women he used sexually and set himself up in a mansion and was taking all kinds of money. This is common of fake Guru's east and west. Its also stated his book "Auto Biography of a Yogi" was ghost written and just a marketing fable.

This Babaji is designed to connect people into the Christ Consciousness matrix.

Can you explain to me. What da fuck is going on?.

What the Jews have not Corrupted?. What in this World is not Corrupted by them?.

Is there any ok spiritual groups in the USA so far as meditation where I would know they wouldn't be doing any harm and could just ignore bullshit. I notice there were several things in my area on yoga or meditation but I went to one of them once as I wanted to meet people I think it was something like what your talking about they had a big Jewsus picture in the center of a couple of gurus and candles I just walked out.

LightofNamlessGod777 said:

What the Jews have not Corrupted?. What in this World is not Corrupted by them?.
Joyofsatan.com is not corrupted

Certainly not your mind, from what we've seen so far. You're knee deep in Jewish doctrine and you've been linked multiple times to Satan's Library and the JoS main webpage. It's pretty clear you're a troll at this point.

Yeah... just like the ''namlessgod777'' username...how can so much corruption creep into and enter circles that are specifically made against such corruption in the first place...I wonder..???.(rhetorical question)

Ravenheart666 said:

Yeah... just like the ''namlessgod777'' username...how can so much corruption creep into and enter circles that are specifically made against such corruption in the first place...I wonder..???.(rhetorical question)

Namelessgod777 is the type of guy to write posts trying to make Satanism into some rainbow crap, but he is also to complain at the same time on jewish corruption. He came here to preach xianity. I blocked his posts and gave him a chance.

As for deprogramming of xianity, always out of the question.

To be honest namelessgod777 is not nameless the 777 is the number of the Jesus thoughtform so its Jesus that is his fake god.

In my years being a SS I've noticed the ones who aren't taking the time to deprogram are always the ones who bitch the most on here or outside of here. When you sound like a whiny jew you can't wonder why people are put off by you. It's either these people are fools or are just really stupid infiltrators.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Namelessgod777 is the type of guy to write posts trying to make Satanism into some rainbow crap, but he is also to complain at the same time on jewish corruption. He came here to preach xianity. I blocked his posts and gave him a chance.

As for deprogramming of xianity, always out of the question.

People really need to get this information every decent person interested in spiritual development and Yoga a lot of them get sucked into this deception. This has even gone into the NS world with Arya Kriya of Jost Turner. He was in the Yogananda group and wanted to create a NS version. He was a good person and understood Christianity was the enemy but didn't get the Yogananda stuff and tried to promote this into NS.

I first stared my very first practice of Kundalini Yoga following Kriya Yoga given by Turner. Its a basic yoga technique from India. I sat there for hours and it didn't do much. This showed me the difference with the JoS meditations when I first did them doing the third eye opening was like a hundred million years worth of the mainstream Kriya meditation in a few days. It drastically opened my third eye.

I came across the Transcendental Meditation technique years ago before I found JoS. I was already very interested in meditation techniques, and the basic TM actually worked more than anything else I'd tried at the time. In power meditation terms, it was kind of a like a trance state meditation as well as a void meditation at the same time. That was a while ago though. I wonder if it was corrupted. Anyone here know about that? Interested to know if I got hardcore ripped off.

Norse 88 said:
I came across the Transcendental Meditation technique years ago before I found JoS. I was already very interested in meditation techniques, and the basic TM actually worked more than anything else I'd tried at the time. In power meditation terms, it was kind of a like a trance state meditation as well as a void meditation at the same time. That was a while ago though. I wonder if it was corrupted. Anyone here know about that? Interested to know if I got hardcore ripped off.
Isn't just void meditation? They make you pay a lot to teach you basic meditations, if i'm not wrong they use a mantra (like Aum maybe?) that helps you stop your thought and so you can reach the stage of void. It has been explained here on the forum if i remember correctly. Really basic stuff wich Jos doesn't make you pay to learn it...

luis said:
Norse 88 said:
Isn't just void meditation? They make you pay a lot to teach you basic meditations, if i'm not wrong they use a mantra (like Aum maybe?) that helps you stop your thought and so you can reach the stage of void. It has been explained here on the forum if i remember correctly. Really basic stuff wich Jos doesn't make you pay to learn it...

In a nutshell, yes.

luis said:
Norse 88 said:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicsbeat.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2FLynch.jpg&f=1
Is that guy a jew?
He was promoting it haaaard coooore and I remember I was watching a documentary about him (I don't remember why... I think he's a film maker? Or maybe it was just about this meditation and I was curious about it) and anyway, he had gone to Israel to teach about this meditation... and then he had gone to Palestine.. And a Palestinian asked him, why would you go to Israel and teach this meditation to the Israelites, who have done so many crimes?
And his response?
"Because transcendental meditation is for all human beings"..... wow, muh feelz, so new age-y jewish bullshit!! Man, I had gotten so upset when I heard his fucking response! If you know about their crimes, you don't spout that shit!!! (another reason for me to believe he's a jew - but he also looks like it, eh?)

So, I think this meditation, although I haven't tried it myself, nor truly know what it's about, it's jewish xtianized bullshit.. I mean, the meditation in itself may not be bad (if it is just some form of void), but if the ideology behind it is so xtianized ("we are all one" and such "connect with your people" "love your invaders" etc), then I believe that their "form" of void meditation, may be subconsciously connecting one to the enemy matrix.

I'm just saying here, judging using just my logic from the few things I've understood of it.

Yagami Light said:
luis said:
Norse 88 said:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicsbeat.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2FLynch.jpg&f=1
Is that guy a jew?
He was promoting it haaaard coooore and I remember I was watching a documentary about him (I don't remember why... I think he's a film maker? Or maybe it was just about this meditation and I was curious about it) and anyway, he had gone to Israel to teach about this meditation... and then he had gone to Palestine.. And a Palestinian asked him, why would you go to Israel and teach this meditation to the Israelites, who have done so many crimes?
And his response?
"Because transcendental meditation is for all human beings"..... wow, muh feelz, so new age-y jewish bullshit!! Man, I had gotten so upset when I heard his fucking response! If you know about their crimes, you don't spout that shit!!! (another reason for me to believe he's a jew - but he also looks like it, eh?)

So, I think this meditation, although I haven't tried it myself, nor truly know what it's about, it's jewish xtianized bullshit.. I mean, the meditation in itself may not be bad (if it is just some form of void), but if the ideology behind it is so xtianized ("we are all one" and such "connect with your people" "love your invaders" etc), then I believe that their "form" of void meditation, may be subconsciously connecting one to the enemy matrix.

I'm just saying here, judging using just my logic from the few things I've understood of it.
He kind looks jewish but remember that even people that do jewish spirituality start to looks jewish too. They always do the same thing, take the most basic meditations and put all the most jewish things in there. It may seem not harmful at first but then you start to follow all this jewish things, we are all one and shit.

luis said:
Yagami Light said:
luis said:

Is that guy a jew?
And his response?

He kind looks jewish but remember that even people that do jewish spirituality start to looks jewish too. They always do the same thing, take the most basic meditations and put all the most jewish things in there. It may seem not harmful at first but then you start to follow all this jewish things, we are all one and shit.

You guys are missing the actual mega jew who takes place among center stage as one of the leading global representative for TM: Bob Roth.

As far as the meditation and the information about it I was looking for, this website does a pretty good job of explaining TM.

http://minet.org/mantras.html
It's is written from the point of view from someone who did not appreciate the TM process at all, and is openly indignant. Ironically his dissatisfaction with the mantras used in TM which I notice are quite similar to some words of power or seed mantras we use, especially in magick squares, are being thrown out as a con, and they aren't appreciated for being perhaps the words which actually work if used properly (such as how we might). You'll have to read it for yourself if your still interested.

Appreciate the feedback, everyone.

Hail Satan.

Norse 88 said:
luis said:
Yagami Light said:
Is that guy a jew?
And his response?

You guys are missing the actual mega jew who takes place among center stage as one of the leading global representative for TM: Bob Roth.

As far as the meditation and the information about it I was looking for, this website does a pretty good job of explaining TM.

It's is written from the point of view from someone who did not appreciate the TM process at all, and is openly indignant. Ironically his dissatisfaction with the mantras used in TM which I notice are quite similar to some words of power or seed mantras we use, especially in magick squares, are being thrown out as a con, and they aren't appreciated for being perhaps the words which actually work if used properly (such as how we might). You'll have to read it for yourself if your still interested.

Hail Satan.
These words are sanskrit mantra but corrupted, Shring would be Shrim and you can find it in the money pdf, it's used for money. All the other are just corrupted sanskrit mantra's. Like i said they just makes you pay for basic stuff with even corrupted mantra's...

luis said:
Norse 88 said:
luis said:

Hail Satan.
These words are sanskrit mantra but corrupted, Shring would be Shrim and you can find it in the money pdf, it's used for money. All the other are just corrupted sanskrit mantra's. Like i said they just makes you pay for basic stuff with even corrupted mantra's...

I noticed that most of the words were variations of a missing word which is often the one we seem to use. I was referring to our magick squares, they use things like shr-eem, kr-iim and na-mah and so on. Though the structure of a square and it's mechanics are totally beyond the few words alone. I think in the JoS it's easy to say that TM charges for basics, because nothing we do here is basic. For the SS to be here as they are now, there is probably a lot of skills and works done to be proficient here that I don't expect to see beaten anywhere on this planet. Haha, I agree TM though is inferior, and costly, but I've noticed alot of western countries consist of people who do not believe meditation works or is a real thing, and I wouldn't be surprised if many people who forked out for a basic meditation that may or may not work for them from TM, they would not have ever given it a chance if it were given to them for free. JoS is free, and as far as I know, open to browse by all, but very few - evidently - can appreciate value and worth when it's infront of them, unless they pay for it in the only value they seem to comprehend - money. The guy wiriting the article for example seems incredibly irritated that his "personalised mantra" is actually not personal, and that the whole thing was a big smoke and mirrors initiation process to beguile him. Without that process, he never would have used a mantra anyway, even if you chucked him Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Programme. Probably toss it. So while cost and mantras being mostly or all corrupted (from this guy's account anyway), I think there is sometimes the need to pay for people to make it real for them. Similar to placebo surgery for chronic pain; the thousands of dollars for a surgeon to open you up and close you again, is in alot of cases, what helps people overcome chronic pain (i.e., a psychologically "learned" pain, generally, which can last decades and is felt just as real, but with no somatic basis, so it must be "unlearned"). Some people simply won't allow that it works that way, which is nuts, but surgery they believe was to fix the thing they feel in that region of the body and cost them thousands of bucks, instantly relieves them of the pain and it seems to make sense to them. Insanely hard to comprehend as it is. Interesting discussion mate, appreciate it.

Norse 88 said:
luis said:
Norse 88 said:

Hail Satan.

I noticed that most of the words were variations of a missing word which is often the one we seem to use. I was referring to our magick squares, they use things like shr-eem, kr-iim and na-mah and so on. Though the structure of a square and it's mechanics are totally beyond the few words alone. I think in the JoS it's easy to say that TM charges for basics, because nothing we do here is basic. For the SS to be here as they are now, there is probably a lot of skills and works done to be proficient here that I don't expect to see beaten anywhere on this planet. Haha, I agree TM though is inferior, and costly, but I've noticed alot of western countries consist of people who do not believe meditation works or is a real thing, and I wouldn't be surprised if many people who forked out for a basic meditation that may or may not work for them from TM, they would not have ever given it a chance if it were given to them for free. JoS is free, and as far as I know, open to browse by all, but very few - evidently - can appreciate value and worth when it's infront of them, unless they pay for it in the only value they seem to comprehend - money. The guy wiriting the article for example seems incredibly irritated that his "personalised mantra" is actually not personal, and that the whole thing was a big smoke and mirrors initiation process to beguile him. Without that process, he never would have used a mantra anyway, even if you chucked him Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Programme. Probably toss it. So while cost and mantras being mostly or all corrupted (from this guy's account anyway), I think there is sometimes the need to pay for people to make it real for them. Similar to placebo surgery for chronic pain; the thousands of dollars for a surgeon to open you up and close you again, is in alot of cases, what helps people overcome chronic pain (i.e., a psychologically "learned" pain, generally, which can last decades and is felt just as real, but with no somatic basis, so it must be "unlearned"). Some people simply won't allow that it works that way, which is nuts, but surgery they believe was to fix the thing they feel in that region of the body and cost them thousands of bucks, instantly relieves them of the pain and it seems to make sense to them. Insanely hard to comprehend as it is. Interesting discussion mate, appreciate it.
Yeah, we can see that money is really deep rooted in people's, the more it cost the better it is. This is why you see many people's buying things like iPhone or Gucci. It's pretty stupid but this is they world that we live in i guess...

Those mantra's you can find then quite easily, other than the squares i learned about their use in many books of Frawley. Klim is a good mantra to use to attract to you anything you want, It has magnetic energy. Shrim is for money, beauty and some more. Aim can be used to heal and for increasing your intelligence. There is a post here on this forum created by Savitar that talks about them.

Norse 88 said:
luis said:
Norse 88 said:

Hail Satan.

Yeah, we can see that money is really deep rooted in people's, the more it cost the better it is. This is why you see many people's buying things like iPhone or Gucci. It's pretty stupid but this is they world that we live in i guess...

Those mantra's you can find then quite easily, other than the squares i learned about their use in many books of Frawley. Klim is a good mantra to use to attract to you anything you want, It has magnetic energy. Shrim is for money, beauty and some more. Aim can be used to heal and for increasing your intelligence. There is a post here on this forum created by Savitar that talks about them.

Norse 88 said:
luis said:
Norse 88 said:

Hail Satan.

luis said:
Norse 88 said:
luis said:

Hey, Luis.

Thanks for your response.

I actually haven't read any Frawley, yet. So I appreciate you pointing that out to me.

Do you know which post it is by Savitar that you're referring to? If so, would you mind linking me to it?

Kind regards.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back