Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanism And Others

Mageson666

Satanism And Others

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book..."-Satan

If one follows the writings of the ancient Hindu's you will note something about Shiva [Satan] in the stories around Shiva and its that Shiva is a personable Being who appears and communicates with Yogi's once they obtain the level of psychic, spiritual advancement to receive such and from here Shiva instructions them directly without a revealed book. Shiva is always wrote about in this manner a personable God that communicates directly with His followers.

The Yezidhi's who follow Satan also mentioned that He communicates with them in different ways they have a direct relationship with Satan and do not require a revealed book. Each year with the important Yezidhi festival the spiritual leader of the Yezidhi's goes into a deep trance state and communicates with Satan directly and gives His answers and instructions to the Yezidhi's. There is a reason the Yezidhi's are still around despite the region they live in for centuries. They are not atheists and they didn't mix out with the Muslim's to have it easier because they know Satan is a real God and trust in Him, rightfully. The Yezidhi's have also secret spiritual teachings they pass down within their own clans and spiritual practices based on such to open and transform the soul. Their entire society is based on organization of groups around such. They pass these instructions down orally so they will not be corrupted. Even the Al Jilwah was part of this oral tradition.

The enemy has been all over the world for centuries removing and corrupting knowledge we are warned about this by Satan in the Al Jilwah:

"Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered."-Satan

If one studies the Veda's alone its well know entire massive texts are missing. These are the texts on spiritual knowledge such as astrology, the creation and use of mantra's, the magnum opus in general. And their texts are filled with alterations. The Veda's are the MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS IN HINDUISM what do the others have wrong with them.

In Spiritual Satanism we have a direct relationship with Satan and the Demons. By meditations we open our minds to the point we can communicate with them directly and they can direct us. This keeps us on the path without the need to revert to stacks of altered books for hopeless instructions.

HP Mageson666 said:
In Spiritual Satanism we have a direct relationship with Satan and the Demons. By meditations we open our minds to the point we can communicate with them directly and they can direct us. This keeps us on the path without the need to revert to stacks of altered books for hopeless instructions.

Which meditation specifically?

What governs psychic communication.

Lasollor said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Lasollor said:
HP Mageson666 said:
All of them work together, but you don't necessarily need to do all of them to advance in this way. Each meditation removes a certain kind of blockage and facilitates a type of energy current, but many meditations overlap in their effects and most have multiple effects. So you don't need to do every meditation right now to have the results you need. Trust your instincts, if you feel like it would benefit you to do a certain specific meditation then do it. This way through instincts and motivations is how the gods often guide us, especially if you can't yet hear their voice. Trust and follow your intuition, use it often and it will strengthen.

HP Mageson666 said:

Lasollor said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Sir the pineal gland governs psychic communication (correct me if I'm wrong) but what should i vibrate and how many times? please.

I still see the masses needing a book, better to adore + \ - with possibilities to reincarnate than to lose the soul in nothing ... or turn battery even if it takes 100 ... 200 ... 500,000 years to start the soul evolve ... sad

I still see the masses needing a book, better to adore + \ - with possibilities to reincarnate than to lose the soul in nothing ... or turn battery even if it takes 100 ... 200 ... 500,000 years to start the soul evolve ... sad

SdD said:
If they still need a book, then we can write a book with true spiritual stuff in there. Or we just make everyone read the edda's or something.

We can't safe everyone. Dont forget that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
All of them work together, but you don't necessarily need to do all of them to advance in this way. Each meditation removes a certain kind of blockage and facilitates a type of energy current, but many meditations overlap in their effects and most have multiple effects. So you don't need to do every meditation right now to have the results you need. Trust your instincts, if you feel like it would benefit you to do a certain specific meditation then do it. This way through instincts and motivations is how the gods often guide us, especially if you can't yet hear their voice. Trust and follow your intuition, use it often and it will strengthen.

What meditation(s) do i need to do to activate my pineal gland to a point where i can freely communicate with satan and his demons?
if its not the pineal gland correct me
please
thank you

HP Mageson666 said:

Lasollor said:

:?: HP Mageson666 ->What meditation(s) do i need to do to freely speak with father satan and his demons?

your answer will help very many in many ways

Lasollor said:
What meditation(s) do i need to do to activate my pineal gland to a point where i can freely communicate with satan and his demons?
if its not the pineal gland correct me
please
thank you
Have you clicked on and read through every link on this page yet? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
Because there are several which mention how they open up for spiritual contact. There's some for Clairaudience which will help you hear the gods, Clairvoyance will help you see, several meditations that work on the third eye will help with all this.

There's a link for reading thoughts, another link for telepathic communication. You ask me what meditation to do to work on the pineal, but there is literally a meditation that's called Pineal Meditation. So did you not even see that? There are also some more other meditations for working on the pineal.

Have you even looked through all the meditations? Have you read the pages for each one? Because it's obvious in the pages describing the meditations which ones will help you. You have to read, and use your own logic and intuition to decide what to do. When you read every page of every link in the meditations, you will know what to do. It sounds like you haven't even looked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back