Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Aquarius said:
He’s alive and he is a god now, he’s not dead. Why does he need to reincarnate? I think you have to go study more what the magnum opus does.
As far as I know, after the physical body dies, the soul goes to a "safe place" and wait there until is reincarnated.
If Hitler is a God, he can't reincarnate anymore in a human body because he already has a pshysical body which is immortal. How can he come to Earth again and create a 4th Reich if is already a God? To do this his soul needs to be reincarnated in a human body because otherwise he is not able to come again on this planet, only if he will come with a UFO which is not possible. This is what I know. If you know more, then correct me.

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:
He’s alive and he is a god now, he’s not dead. Why does he need to reincarnate? I think you have to go study more what the magnum opus does.
As far as I know, after the physical body dies, the soul goes to a "safe place" and wait there until is reincarnated.
If Hitler is a God, he can't reincarnate anymore in a human body because he already has a pshysical body which is immortal. How can he come to Earth again and create a 4th Reich if is already a God? To do this his soul needs to be reincarnated in a human body because otherwise he is not able to come again on this planet, only if he will come with a UFO which is not possible. This is what I know. If you know more, then correct me.
and why would he not be able to come to earth as a god?

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:
Being God still means that you are human but just a 'super human' a perfect being. Why he can't come with a UFO? The God's have the tecnology and he will sure come here with one.

About how he will create the 4th Reich i honestly don't know but i'm pretty sure that he will create it when we reach a point in our spiritual war were the jews are exposed to most of the world, it just makes sense to me that this will be the case and then the God's will come here to fix everything else.

luis said:
Being God still means that you are human but just a 'super human' a perfect being. Why he can't come with a UFO? The God's have the tecnology and he will sure come here with one.

About how he will create the 4th Reich i honestly don't know but i'm pretty sure that he will create it when we reach a point in our spiritual war were the jews are exposed to most of the world, it just makes sense to me that this will be the case and then the God's will come here to fix everything else.
I don't think is that difficult to create a Reich. He done it once last century and it took him a few years.

Definitely Is way more difficult to come here on Earth with a UFO. Jews would allign all the nuclear armament on the planet to destroy that UFO. If this is the case, then he should come in a moment in time where most people on the earth are aware about the jews, reptilians, SS, Magnum Opus and so on, basically most people should be SS to accept him on earth, otherwise it will be like a stranger who will try to enter your house. You don't know him so the first thing you would do is to kick him out quicky. This is how people would feel about Hitler coming with a UFO, maybe way more worse. I think it will take maybe over 100 years at least until most people will realise the truth about all this. We won't live until that period in this life.

The Alchemist7 said:
Definitely Is way more difficult to come here on Earth with a UFO. Jews would allign all the nuclear armament on the planet to destroy that UFO.
So you're trying to rationalize with your own limitations how the enemy can stop literal Gods and how it will be difficult according yourself... LOL

The Alchemist7 said:
luis said:

I don't think is that difficult to create a Reich. He done it once last century and it took him a few years.

Definitely Is way more difficult to come here on Earth with a UFO. Jews would allign all the nuclear armament on the planet to destroy that UFO. If this is the case, then he should come in a moment in time where most people on the earth are aware about the jews, reptilians, SS, Magnum Opus and so on, basically most people should be SS to accept him on earth, otherwise it will be like a stranger who will try to enter your house. You don't know him so the first thing you would do is to kick him out quicky. This is how people would feel about Hitler coming with a UFO, maybe way more worse. I think it will take maybe over 100 years at least until most people will realise the truth about all this. We won't live until that period in this life.
This is just my opinion as obviously i don't know how it will go but what we are trying to do with the Rtrs is to reverse what the jews did to this world and at the same time wake up everyone to how dangerous the jews really are. This will obviously affect them in many way like for example they will not have the same power they have today, at that moment when the jews are powerless i belive the God's will come back to create a 4th Reich.

Egon said:
So you're trying to rationalize with your own limitations how the enemy can stop literal Gods and how it will be difficult according yourself... LOL
Which is your alternative then? Yes, this is why I ask all of you about this, because my knowledge is not "wide" enough to be able to think at a possibility considering the actual situation in the world. This is why I ask here people who are more advanced.

Egon said:
By the way, according to you, if I'm limited, I should stop thinking? I should stop "rationalize through my limitations"? We are here to know and advance or not?

I don't need any "alternative", I'm not the one who will bring them to Earth lol. No you don't have to stop thinking because this matter is not of your concern to begin with. This attempt to equalize the Gods with human limitations is bizarre and blasphemous. They don't even need spaceships to be on Earth.

The Alchemist7 said:
By the way, according to you, if I'm limited, I should stop thinking? I should stop "rationalize through my limitations"? We are here to know and advance or not?

The Alchemist7 said:
Egon said:
Which is your alternative then? Yes, this is why I ask all of you about this, because my knowledge is not "wide" enough to be able to think at a possibility considering the actual situation in the world. This is why I ask here people who are more advanced.
They have technology that is hundreds of thousand of years more advanced than ours lolz and they are gods, not just some beings that can easily be defeated or outsmarted. Pretty intuitive.

atomic bombs will not work, have tried in the past and look at us here ...

I’m interested in the occult functions of the nazi bell “Die Glocke” it is said to have had a mirror on the top of it which one could see images of the past. It also levitated and was a super weapon of some sort of radiation.

Satansdisciple666 said:
I’m interested in the occult functions of the nazi bell “Die Glocke” it is said to have had a mirror on the top of it which one could see images of the past. It also levitated and was a super weapon of some sort of radiation.
Click on my link, go to the pdfs and ebooks folder, then go to the Joseph Farrell folder. He has written several books about this exact subject. You can download them

I have discovered a site and found an article about Vimana, it might be useful (besides the site have another useful articles about history too)

https://www.ancient-code.com/the-vimana-pushpaka-an-ancient-flying-vehicle-that-is-described-traveling-to-space/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back