Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recurring Night Terrors, do they have a spiritual cause?

indrasoma

Recently I've woken up at random points in the night paralyzed and screaming at the top of my lungs. There were no dreams involved (at least if there were, I don't remember them at all), and these terrors have happened both when I was alone and in other people's houses, which was extremely embarrassing to say the least.

If there is any illness at all that has a spiritual cause, I'm sure this has to be it. Can anyone please give me any idea as to what I can do/if it's related to attacks by nefarious spirits? These wakenings have been truly terrifying, like straight out of a horror movie, and have reduced me to alternating between crying and hysterically repeating Satan's name for protection.

I've been trying my hardest to make myself sleep as little as possible, but I can't deprive myself of sleep anymore.

Thanks for reading.

Returning curses parts 1 and 2, banishing evil spirits with Vinasa, visualize the cleaning blue fire, and protective aura. You can do kundalini yoga force to build up enough energy to use for all this, do the flexes fast with deep breaths.

I used to have sleep paralysis and horrible nightmares every time I'd close my eyes. It completely stopped when I started a powerful aura of protection routine.

So vibrate *54 Aum Suryae at morning. And at night before going to sleep.
Use proper affirmation.

I used to get them when I was a kid before Satan. I still get sleep paralysis once in a while. Ol Argedco Luciftias and Jack made good replies.

I'm sorry if this is weird and personal, but would you happen to live in a place that's surrounded by a body of water? I'm actually just wondering right now if you are someone I knew in real life or if you just happen to be extremely similar to them from your posts and some other things

I've had that. ive read that dream feinds always try block the path of the benevolent and if u dont wash your hands before eating prepare for a visit from wiked night spirits.

Godmode said:
I used to get them when I was a kid before Satan. I still get sleep paralysis once in a while. Ol Argedco Luciftias and Jack made good replies.

I'm sorry if this is weird and personal, but would you happen to live in a place that's surrounded by a body of water? I'm actually just wondering right now if you are someone I knew in real life or if you just happen to be extremely similar to them from your posts and some other things

I do live right next to a creek actually... but I highly doubt you know me in real life because I have not told anyone else about these (except the one person that was in the room when I had a night terror) or about my interest in spirituality (especially my interest in Satanism).

occultumlapidem said:
I've had that. ive read that dream feinds always try block the path of the benevolent and if u dont wash your hands before eating prepare for a visit from wiked night spirits.

I can't figure out if you're just messing with me or if you're serious, but if you're serious, I admit that I do a terrible job of washing my hands before/after eating, so maybe I should wash my hands more...

occultumlapidem said:
if u dont wash your hands before eating prepare for a visit from wiked night spirits.

Lol. That sounds like something you would say to a child who refuses to wash hands before eating.

indrasoma said:
Godmode said:

I do live right next to a creek actually... but I highly doubt you know me in real life because I have not told anyone else about these (except the one person that was in the room when I had a night terror) or about my interest in spirituality (especially my interest in Satanism).

Nah, I can tell that if that is your answer then you aren't the person I know :p It's a combination of your post, your name, and another previous post that reminded me of them.

Well, night terrors can be a spiritual thing. But they can also be caused by stress, and just happen randomly. Ultimately, they can be fixed by spirituality, so in a way, everything is a spiritual thing. You should want to do an Aura of Protection meditation combined with banishing spirits.

Also, that thing about dream fiends coming to you if you don't wash your hands before you eat is fucking hilarious. That does sound a lot like something you would tell a child who doesn't wash their hands haha. But actually, if you get sick from not washing your hands you probably will legit get nightmares so... true enough

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back