Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling Sorry?

Something very important...
When one feels sorry, one opens one's self to negative energy in the way of making it extremely easy to be vulnerable to curses.

This is why the Christian churches are forever promoting being sorry and repentance. Being sorry opens a person wide up. People would be shocked at how, especially the Catholic Church throws curses (the Jesuits are a spiritual assassin squad). Just as rotten as the Jews, as they are and always have been nothing more than a powerful tool for the Jews.

Azazel explained that feeling sorry is connected to punishment. Punishment = accepting curses.

Now, the more we meditate, the more we reach enlightenment. Enlightenment is awareness. Enlightenment is destroying the walls in our minds that prevent us from seeing reality, seeing truths and seeing the results of our actions.

Most people out there are walking around with walls up in denial of reality. This is why they can't see truths and facts that are in front of them every single day.

My point here is when we open our minds, we will experience much awareness, also inner awareness.

There are others in our lives that were undeserving of behavior towards them. Ask yourself, if you could really have known at the time, would you still have done it? If not and it was serious enough, this can bring regret.

Harm and injustice that we've done to others over our lifetime, others that did NOT deserve it, will at some point manifest into our awareness. This can bring serious regret. This is on the soul.

You can't hit the rewind button on your life or the lives of others, but what you can do is send the souls you've harmed positive energy, wherever they might be. I'm talking serious issues here. Seriously wronging and committing an injustice to someone who never deserved it. If you feel a need to do this, then it should be done to get it off your soul and make peace with the other's soul.

This is just between you and the individuals and no one else.

Do not stew in regret. The enemy uses this more than you know. This sort of thing does not just go away unless we act on it. Those who are without can carry this sort of thing on their souls through lifetimes.

In a way, this is cleaning your soul and putting your mind to rest where there might be a lot of subconscious guilt that you haven't been consciously aware of. Enlightenment will open your mind to such things. Enlightenment is awareness.

Remember, certain things will crop into your mind that cause regret (unless someone is a full blown psychopath). Sending positive energy to the one's soul is an effective way to deal with this and to close the situation. Just make sure you feel strongly enough about it. This is not minor every day things.
And stop dwelling on it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.com

Thank you very much for this sermon, HPS, it clears up several things I was wondering about.

With regard to past mistakes, I regret a lot of the things I did when I was not spiritually aware. This motivates me to keep empowering myself as I know first hand that spiritual ignorance is a very bad thing. One thing I was wondering: if someone can't think of a specific person they've harmed, but they just feel bad for living a bad life for years, can doing extra work for Satan help process these emotions and move on? It seems that working extra hard to improve the world would be useful for this.

Lol I feel like this post was made specifically for me. Sometimes just the right sermon pops up at the most convenient time and really makes me realize some things. Thank you hp maxine always love reading your posts. Hail Satan!

So, how do you send positive energy to someone? I have an old friend that hates me now, and regrets being friends with me.

This sermon is exactly what I needed to read, as I am feeling sorry for that person for the actions that I did.

This is so relevant, thank you Maxine, so many people need to hear this. Just recently in the groups I was thinking it's so sad how much regret people have. Getting over even the most minuscule amounts of regret build up.
I bet the bullshit "love everyone" thing is derivative of the practice of sending positive energy to those you have wronged. Only with added original sin, it is posed that somehow one individual can have wronged everybody and somehow owes them positive energy for being born.

Feeling sorry for myself was always a problem of mine. Satan really helped. I'm not done yet. You can hear in my posts when I'm feeling sorry for myself, but I always catch myself and end on a positive fact now, because there is much to be grateful of that is imperative to remember. And for regret, I agree that is more personal. It plays a huge part in deciding one's self esteem.

Amazing. Last night I was dealing with a lot of that, the regret, the sorrow, the guilt, and had some troubles with it. Some I felt I couldn't get over, but now..I feel like I can.

Still doesn't make it right what I've done. Some silly stuff, some..worse.

I've been thinking about this topic a lot lately and of course as usual and on schedule someone makes a sermon about it.
After reading this I went outside and listened to a song. Right after I heard some commotion on the side of the yard near the pond and I got a flashlight and I saw an otter. The night before I saw a small owl. What the heck is going on ?!?!?!? lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdcZCHAeYW0

Energy flows where attention goes.

That's why it's a good idea to eliminate open loops in your life.

Loose ends in your life burn up energy. So resolve to let go of any emotional loose ends you have.

What you said High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is very true and real. I hate infinitely the spiritual level here I am for the moment. It is a real misfortune not to be able to direct one's destiny.

Jihiji12 said:
Lol I feel like this post was made specifically for me. Sometimes just the right sermon pops up at the most convenient time and really makes me realize some things. Thank you hp maxine always love reading your posts. Hail Satan!
Same, i bet it's not a coincidence ;)

Pity is like a mental disease. One thing thing that drill sergeants consistently drill into the heads of soldiers is to stop feeling sorry when they think they are not capable of going any further. Sorry says "I can't". Recently I quit smoking and drinking entirely because I stopped being sorry for my past faults and I do not have the slightest urge to look back.

SS Amonra said:
Woo hoo! Now I can be an unrepentant asshole! Lol

"Repentence" and "Gloom" helps nothing if you are not correcting anything, which is what this post is trying to tell you and everyone else.

So you harmed someone without wanting it. What does it make for you to wallow and grovel in tears and then only hurt them further or not fix the situation? Nowhere.

What actually helps is you correcting what you did wrong, rather than wallowing for no reason, other than to 'repent'.

This post is relevant for me. Too often do I let my emotions control me and have fits of deep regret. I've said things to my wife that I feel like I could never take back all because of some stupid irrelevant arguments. It has been really difficult to not be filled with self hate and try to stay positive so I can move forward. It's almost comical how ungrateful a person can get when self absorbed with negative emotions. There was even a long time where I wouldn't meditate anymore because I didn't want more energy to throw around and hurt my loved ones with.

With an Aries sun and Cancer moon it has always been a battle of self control for me. With an uncanny ability to find almost anything offensive I can go from extremely angry to completely filled with sorrow in moments. I've constantly let my flat feet and scoliosis lose me many jobs because I kept trying to pretend they weren't real and for 13 years yet my wife never gave up on me even as I've been a jobless arrogant junkie. I had to accept my limitations and stop blaming it on the world. I could probably rant about this for 10 hours straight (no kidding) and still at this very moment haven't solved all of my problems. It doesn't matter as long as I take steps forward instead of pitying myself. I do the RTRs every day now and am looking at career options instead of getting high and being useless. I don't care if I no longer have friends and don't get along with family because they were mindless sheep anyway. I have the chance to destroy the jewish curse and free all gentiles like you freed me when I first found JoS years ago and that is why my soul still has the drive it does. I am not going to squander this opportunity anymore and appreciate the hard work you and all the HPs have done over the years.

Thank you for this sermon. This will help me a lot going into the future, especially since I held a lot of those kinds of feelings in my youth.

luis said:
Jihiji12 said:
Same, i bet it's not a coincidence ;)

True, I'm starting to belive less and less in coincidence

Thankyou HPS! When i read the Sermon of HPS, mi morale become more higher!
Hail Satana!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all Demons and Highpriest!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Something very important...
When one feels sorry, one opens one's self to negative energy in the way of making it extremely easy to be vulnerable to curses.

This is why the Christian churches are forever promoting being sorry and repentance. Being sorry opens a person wide up. People would be shocked at how, especially the Catholic Church throws curses (the Jesuits are a spiritual assassin squad). Just as rotten as the Jews, as they are and always have been nothing more than a powerful tool for the Jews.

Azazel explained that feeling sorry is connected to punishment. Punishment = accepting curses.

Now, the more we meditate, the more we reach enlightenment. Enlightenment is awareness. Enlightenment is destroying the walls in our minds that prevent us from seeing reality, seeing truths and seeing the results of our actions.

Most people out there are walking around with walls up in denial of reality. This is why they can't see truths and facts that are in front of them every single day.

My point here is when we open our minds, we will experience much awareness, also inner awareness.

There are others in our lives that were undeserving of behavior towards them. Ask yourself, if you could really have known at the time, would you still have done it? If not and it was serious enough, this can bring regret.

Harm and injustice that we've done to others over our lifetime, others that did NOT deserve it, will at some point manifest into our awareness. This can bring serious regret. This is on the soul.

You can't hit the rewind button on your life or the lives of others, but what you can do is send the souls you've harmed positive energy, wherever they might be. I'm talking serious issues here. Seriously wronging and committing an injustice to someone who never deserved it. If you feel a need to do this, then it should be done to get it off your soul and make peace with the other's soul.

This is just between you and the individuals and no one else.

Do not stew in regret. The enemy uses this more than you know. This sort of thing does not just go away unless we act on it. Those who are without can carry this sort of thing on their souls through lifetimes.

In a way, this is cleaning your soul and putting your mind to rest where there might be a lot of subconscious guilt that you haven't been consciously aware of. Enlightenment will open your mind to such things. Enlightenment is awareness.

Remember, certain things will crop into your mind that cause regret (unless someone is a full blown psychopath). Sending positive energy to the one's soul is an effective way to deal with this and to close the situation. Just make sure you feel strongly enough about it. This is not minor every day things.
And stop dwelling on it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.com

This helps me a lot.Thank you !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back