Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Confusion And Corruption Of Eastern Teachings

Mageson666

The Confusion And Corruption Of Eastern Teachings

The heart chakra is called Anahata which means the "Unstruck Sound" and the deity shown in this chakra traditionally represents the element of ether. Unstruck Sound in Hinduism is from what the knowledgeable swami's will tell you means the sound AUM. The heart chakra is ruled by ether and its bija mantra is AUM.

Shiva who is placed in the heart chakra many times as the deity rules the third eye not the heart chakra. The mantra Yaum the high EEEE sound is placed in the third eye. In the east and west the I/Y sound is placed here. The Shiva mantra's are for opening the third eye in the east not the heart for a reason. The I is the double letter of Y. The semi vowel in Sanskrit relates to uniting the spiritual and material energies together into one force to transform the chakra's. So the Y is used. However the IM mantra for knowledge is ruled by Saraswati and this relates to this point the vehicle of Saraswati the swan is related to this point in the east many times the area of the third eye. That sound is for there.

The pineal and pituitary gland work off each other one sends a volt into the other and this creates an energetic effect that works to open the door to Brahman the access point to the crown chakra. The Y sound is ruled by the properties that create this energetic wave. The mind is ruled by fire in the east and Shiva relates this element its putting the constant of fire the S with the vowel of fire I together and the VA activates the pineal region as the double letter of BA.

As mentioned before the crown chakra mantra was totally removed and its stated this point has no mantra and is silent or some times they put the AUM there. This is all corrupted. Why? The crown is responsible for activation of the Amrita nectar in the east. And connection to the higher realms.

The AUM mantra the heart rules the flow of power upwards into the brain and upper chakra's and energy field. By switching this it weakens the flow of energy into the upper chakra's and the Aura and thought the chakra's. The Yaum by being moved into the heart removes the sound needed for the ignition of the chakra's of the third eye and opening the crown and by removing the crown mantra finishes this. This works to close one off from opening the chakra's in the head which rule the psychic functions and higher communication and knowledge abilities such as gnosis. And retards the progress of the Amirta to regenerate the body and activate the chakra's and nadi's for kundalini ascension. The rarer texts and I mean this hard to come by, will tell you AUM is in the heart chakra and Maum is in the crown.

Swami Vivekananda had stated that before something terrible happens to a person it shows up in their aura first a few days before. He gave examples of this one person he saw he looked into his aura and witnessed dark colors manifesting and a few days later this unfortunate person suffered a terrible physical accident that almost killed him. Swami Vivekananda mentioned this is the way it goes it shows up in the aura first. Working with the aura with cleaning it and mantra's removes this and cleans it off so it does not materialize. One individual was shown in his astrology he would die soon. He was given the proper mantra and with using this he escaped a death reading with minor injury. Part of the roof of the plant he worked at collapsed over him. If he had of been a few seconds early it would have killed him. This mantra shielded him from the negative effects of Saturn and the karma seeds it would activate in the soul the aura body and then materialize into reality and end his life.

This is how important this is. However some Guru's tell people to just accept their death and negative karma when it appears in their chart and there is nothing to do and to charge their karma would somehow be bad.... Be a victim. The point of most Yoga practices is to remove and change karma for your benefit and not be the victim of fate. The New Age loves to promote this and Jews like Sylvia Brown [who pushed the Jewish program of Christianity] really promoted this nonsense. The enemy tells people they have to remove Karma by being victims of it and this somehow is a important lesson of spiritual evolution. This becomes the justification for removing knowledge. All the while the enemy redirects their negative karma onto Gentiles with their Kabballah rituals.

Some very rare texts from High level Guru's the initiated ones in the east that will mention this subject as well. Talk about how to work with the aura and the importance of keeping the aura clean and how to use visualization, mantra and pranayama to build an aura of protection around oneself and how this is needed for different reasons also how to recharge this aura of protection as well. They mention how to read aura's as well to determine the entire psychological, emotional and spiritual state of the individual. And even how visualization of certain high vibration colors into the aura can change the state of emotion and mind. They mention the aura can pick up all kinds of psychic dross off others and needs to be cleaned and built up to resist this as well. They also give instruction of how to use affirmations with charging the aura and mind to attract money and other positive things.

Reiki which comes from the far east regions from experience of having gone thought this entire system and getting the Reiki Master degree. Reiki teaches you to always clean your aura after working on someone and why the importance of this daily.

However you get Hindu guru's who then go around and tell their audiences to ignore their aura and all kinds of strange nonsense that is deadly if obeyed.

Today in the new age world the Christians who work with enemy ET's are promoting a form of pseudo energy healing which is the final corruption of Reiki. They work with angels [enemy ET's] to burn out and remove all the attunements and connections to Gentile [Pagan] energy fields and replace it totally with methods designed to tie a person into the enemy energy field of YHVH and damn them. People who get into this system start to look alien and sickly after awhile and suffer for this. The fact the enemy ET's would be so threatened by Reiki is revealing. Reiki is of Satan the God of Reiki in the Far East is called Soten in Sanskrit vowels are interchangeable Soten is Satan. And also carries the trident. On many levels the Christian's have been trying to corrupt Reiki from the start. When you study the master level the technique given is the Cobra breath which is designed to work directly on the serpent power. The tongue is kept on the roof of the mouth for the exhale with the hissing sound to maintain the connection to flow energy into the higher chakra's. This is the proper Kechari mundra which has also been corrupted to the extreme of dangerous levels. Its just putting the tongue on the roof of the mouth with the tip behind the two front teeth. This proper method is still used in the Far East and mentioned in the Vedic texts on the subject. It sends the energy flow into the higher chakra's in the head. Which is why its been corrupted.

The locks are all used together to send energy up the spine thought the chakra's into the crown in the east. The high level guru's in the east mention the dangerous effects of waking up the serpent power and leading it upwards. This is due to enemy bindings their curses. The strange behaviour of people jerking around and doing contortions is because the serpent energy is going though either the Sun or Moon Nadi's and not the sushumna. This is dangerous and the major cause of a lot of mental issues with awaking this energy. Hatha Yoga is designed to move the energy into the central channel and smooth out and remove blockages. Guru's schools in the east will tell people Hatha Yoga is just nonsense and not to waste your time with it and they have excuses as to why. Guess what these people all suffer terribly from the effects of having the energy flowing into the side channels and getting stuck at blockages. These are the ones who talk endlessly about the dangers of awakening kundalini. One can look at ancient Egypt there are images of the Egyptians doing Hatha Yoga all over the walls. If you read the perserved texts that surived in Tibet that where from India the point of Hatha Yoga is to activate the nadis and chakra's and then purposefully drive the energy into the centeral channel to raise the serpent.

Some Guru's also state to not direct the Amrita to the solar chakra and to do so is harmful and will cause all kinds of nonsensical claims...… The pineal gland is called the Mani Jewel the solar chakra is called.... The City of the Mani Jewel. Wonder why. The map of the 13th major chakra's is shown in the east as a city made to look like the eight fold wheel the map showing how all the 13 chakra's connect at the navel chakra the City of the Jewel and the King the solar chakra is shown in many images sitting their holding a cup. Its showing the solar chakra collects the Amrita nectar and this activates the solar chakra which is the chakra that converts prana into vital energy in the soul and directs it thought all the chakra's and nadi's and person. Shiva is given the ownership of the grail cup in the east. This is because in Ayurveda, Shiva rules the third eye and crown connection and the Amrita that activation of the points associated with Shiva generates then connect down to the solar chakra and all the 13 charka's. Shiva's number is 13 for this reason. In Ayurveda the major teachings are based on Soma the moon nectar and Agni the solar chakra and the union of the energies of the two. The spiritual methods given show to activate the soma chakra and Agni charka and then unite their energies together. Which means directing the Amrita to the solar chakra. When one gets advanced enough they will find the Amrita naturally flows to the Solar chakra. The Tibetan teachings mention such as well they relate this to the vase.

Sources:
Layayoga, Goswami
Merging with Shiva, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami
Healing Mantra's, Thomas Ashley-Farrand
Kriya Yoga Exposed, Santata Gamana
Yantra Yoga, Chogyal Namkhai Norbu
Soma In Yoga And Ayurveda, David Transcening Time, Gen Lamrimpa

Today in the new age world the Christians who work with enemy ET's are promoting a form of pseudo energy healing which is the final corruption of Reiki. They work with angels [enemy ET's] to burn out and remove all the attunements and connections to Gentile [Pagan] energy fields and replace it totally with methods designed to tie a person into the enemy energy field of YHVH and damn them. People who get into this system start to look alien and sickly after awhile and suffer for this.

Pure Truth!!!! Caution!!

When I was into Reiki training I noticed these Christards would summon angels to channel their energy thought them into the person. This was not in Reiki they put this themselves into this. So now the person on the table or sitting in the chair becomes a victim as they are infused with negative energy of the enemy YHVH matrix. These Christian Reiki "masters" looked physically awful as well from being so connected into this YHVY trash. Their energy was negative and toxic and their lives are a disaster. This is from the enemy energy and curses they connect into.

What they try and promote is you can't do Reiki yourself which is what was originally taught just how to direct prana and channel into the individual and use this to heal. They tell you to only rely on Angels and let them do all the work and use you to channel this though. They corrupt everything so naturally they would then decided to totally corrupt Reiki and seek to reverse it and replace with their moronic and dangerous Jewish Angel nonsense is the next step.

HP this is even physical right? When the pineal gland is stimulated enough the amrita goes in our mouth and then we swallow it and it goes to the stomach like a the food and the stomach is where our solar chakra is.

luis said:
HP this is even physical right? When the pineal gland is stimulated enough the amrita goes in our mouth and then we swallow it and it goes to the stomach like a the food and the stomach is where our solar chakra is.
I don't think that physically happens. But the energy is so strong it can be tasted and felt like something physical.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
luis said:
I don't think that physically happens. But the energy is so strong it can be tasted and felt like something physical.
But the pineal gland does secrate melanin and the fact that we feel in our mouth maybe means that it does get there.

luis said:
luis said:
But the pineal gland does secrate melanin and the fact that we feel in our mouth maybe means that it does get there.
The sweet taste we feel in our mouth when workin with the pineal gland as described by Hp Maxine isnt astral..

You can feel this energy go down the spine and collect within the spine at that charka and then it ignites it drastically.

I thought Brahman and "the One" were the same and that Brahman is not something that pagans are supposed to be connected to. What is the difference between Brahman and "the One"? Both are claimed to be universal, all-pervading intelligence/consciousness, so I thought they were the same thing.

HP Mageson666 said:
You can feel this energy go down the spine and collect within the spine at that charka and then it ignites it drastically.
YES, i'm actualy doing the King and Queen and this is exactly what i'm feeling.

so are you saying we should not vibrate yaum mantra for the heart chakra anymore?

Aquarius said:
luis said:
The sweet taste we feel in our mouth when workin with the pineal gland as described by Hp Maxine isnt astral..

Is the sweet taste a feeling or an actual taste? I've been wondering about this recently and felt like someone else could taste this if I made out with them. I haven't been able to produce this for more than a few minutes before it goes away. I only get it after lifting in the gym for 2.5-3 hrs. Working out is definitely a form of spirituality when combined with yoga, mantra, and breathing exercises.

SETI said:
so are you saying we should not vibrate yaum mantra for the heart chakra anymore?
Look in the Jos site It has been updated some time ago and now we use Aum in the hearth chakra and Yaum in the sixth chakra.

Astralnaut said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:

Is the sweet taste a feeling or an actual taste? I've been wondering about this recently and felt like someone else could taste this if I made out with them. I haven't been able to produce this for more than a few minutes before it goes away. I only get it after lifting in the gym for 2.5-3 hrs. Working out is definitely a form of spirituality when combined with yoga, mantra, and breathing exercises.
It is actualy a taste by what the pineal gland produce wich is melanin. Loon on Google and you'll find many informations. By stimulating the pineal gland with mantra or breathing this is what it get produced.

indrasoma said:
I thought Brahman and "the One" were the same and that Brahman is not something that pagans are supposed to be connected to. What is the difference between Brahman and "the One"? Both are claimed to be universal, all-pervading intelligence/consciousness, so I thought they were the same thing.
Brahma is i belive an allegory for the Akasha. 'The One' has two meanings, one that means Akasha and the other means the Jewish """"God"""".

Brahma is a pagan deity and it is good for us, The One obviously is not. Brahma, Vishnu and another one that i don't remember the name are the pagan trinity wich is an allegory for Ida, Pingala and Sushumna.

luis said:
SETI said:
Look in the Jos site It has been updated some time ago and now we use Aum in the hearth chakra and Yaum in the sixth chakra.

Astralnaut said:
Aquarius said:

It is actualy a taste by what the pineal gland produce wich is melanin. Loon on Google and you'll find many informations. By stimulating the pineal gland with mantra or breathing this is what it get produced.

In the section of opening blocked chakras there's still the problem with Yaum being used for the heart chakra:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

Here is the updated information:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Sylvia Brown also stated there were no such things as 'curses'. I heard this back around 2004. I knew instinctively she was full of ****..

StraitShot47 said:
The king and queens meditation says vibrate aum into the 3rd eye, is that correct?
No. Vibrate into the pineal gland. It says its located around the bottom right of the sixth chakra.

StraitShot47 said:
The king and queens meditation says vibrate aum into the 3rd eye, is that correct?
The correct way is Gaum in the pineal gland. Because of new informations the 6th chakra mantra now is Iaum so the third eye mantra would be Iaum too. In the King and Queen you just have to vibrate Raum in the Solar Chakra and Gaum in the pineal gland, there is no third eye.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back