Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can't find more about Hasmael

Ardgion

Finally took some time to learn more about astrology. I'm in sagittarius and found that Jupiter rules that sign and that Demon is Hasmael. I searched all rankings of demons and I couldn't find him. Google doesn't give any searches either. Anyone has some info about him? Would really appreciate it and will ask some more questions regardless astrology here in case I need it but will try to learn on my own. Just all that with houses, degrees and all that is sooo new for me.
Much appreciated
Hail Satan!

Ardgion said:
Finally took some time to learn more about astrology. I'm in sagittarius and found that Jupiter rules that sign and that Demon is Hasmael. I searched all rankings of demons and I couldn't find him. Google doesn't give any searches either. Anyone has some info about him? Would really appreciate it and will ask some more questions regardless astrology here in case I need it but will try to learn on my own. Just all that with houses, degrees and all that is sooo new for me.
Much appreciated
Hail Satan!
It's not one of our God's, it's just jewish shit.

Egon said:
Because you needn't and shouldn't be looking for entities outside the JoS sources.
Hi Egon not sure If I'm right but did u help with translation of 108 names of Jupiter and Mars on the old forum? I really would like to have that information if u could please help me out not sure if it was u

Ardgion said:
Much appreciated
Hail Satan!
Our gods known to us that are of Satan also are connected to certain planets shamash( azazel ) for the sun example and Marduk for Jupiter this goes back to ancient babylon and Sumer

I can't recall this sermon.

BoRn of fire said:
Hi Egon not sure If I'm right but did u help with translation of 108 names of Jupiter and Mars on the old forum? I really would like to have that information if u could please help me out not sure if it was u

luis said:
Ardgion said:
He is one of our gods, it says this on rrhe page for Jupiter's planetary rulerships. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetJupiter.html There's thousands of gods, we can't describe all of them very much. So sometimes a god is only quickly referenced without being explained. But he may accept to speak with you if you want to learn more, or maybe he would be too busy. But if you are polite you can try asking.

Hasmael is listed as the god of Jupiter on Azazel's Astrology, but I can't seem to find anything else on Hasmael except this.

http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/aa_pages/correspondences/angelic_symbols/symbolsl_sachiel.html

You can see "Hismael" is at the bottom, but this just looks like jewish shit to me. Maybe it's just that the Jupiter page on Azazel's Astrology is outdated.

Hasmael is listed here.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetJupiter.html

That being said I haven't seen any other planetary demons other than Sorath being mentioned anywhere legitimate.

Egon said:
I can't recall this sermon.

BoRn of fire said:
Thnx for ur response it could have been fire4u or road to evolution

Ol argedco luciftias said:
luis said:
Ardgion said:
He is one of our gods, it says this on rrhe page for Jupiter's planetary rulerships. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetJupiter.html There's thousands of gods, we can't describe all of them very much. So sometimes a god is only quickly referenced without being explained. But he may accept to speak with you if you want to learn more, or maybe he would be too busy. But if you are polite you can try asking.
If he is then i'm sorry. That 'EL' at the end is what jews usualy use for the name of their Angels so i thought he wasn't one of our God's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back