Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

advice needed

sunflower13

hello! i figure i'll get right into my little spiel.
i'm pretty new to satanism in this life specifically, however i've been here and been a friend of some of the gods for roughly ~3000 yrs now. Thoth is my guardian demon, though Sekhet (my best friend's guardian demon) has been a guide to me as well. Father has also talked with me and provided advice on some issues in this life, as has Anubis. my problem's root, however, is that i am from a completely different reality where there are a multitude of different beings similar but different from the beings in this reality. i came here by accident, and i've been here for a while now. but to be clear, i am not of the enemy and i will never ever align myself with them - i am 100% satanic and on the side of humankind. i'm going to start doing the final RTR soon, once i can figure out how to roll my Rs properly (or really, roll them at all x.x) so that humankind can be free from the shackles of the enemy, and also for the more selfish reason being that i love my human family dearly, and i want them to be safe after they reincarnate.
but my soul is not made for this body, i have been told, and seen it firsthand - it is breaking into pieces in the shape of the human soul. i got quite a fright from seeing that during my meditations. i could in theory do human meditations and fully transition if i chose to, but i have family and lovers waiting for me in my home reality. i guess i really just want to know, after humanity has been freed and everyone willing/able to finish Father's work has done so, would i be able to visit here on the astral? what are your guys' thoughts? ideally i'd be able to visit physically because i care deeply about the ones i have come to know here and want to make sure everyone is okay, but i would settle for the astral if some sort of door isn't possible. i've asked Thoth about this, but he's told me i just have to make my decisions. it is a very difficult situation for me emotionally (my moon in cancer really doesn't help me here lmao) and i would love to hear some external wisdom. thankyou in advance for the advice! :)

sunflower13 said:
hello! i figure i'll get right into my little spiel.
i'm pretty new to satanism in this life specifically, however i've been here and been a friend of some of the gods for roughly ~3000 yrs now. Thoth is my guardian demon, though Sekhet (my best friend's guardian demon) has been a guide to me as well. Father has also talked with me and provided advice on some issues in this life, as has Anubis. my problem's root, however, is that i am from a completely different reality where there are a multitude of different beings similar but different from the beings in this reality. i came here by accident, and i've been here for a while now. but to be clear, i am not of the enemy and i will never ever align myself with them - i am 100% satanic and on the side of humankind. i'm going to start doing the final RTR soon, once i can figure out how to roll my Rs properly (or really, roll them at all x.x) so that humankind can be free from the shackles of the enemy, and also for the more selfish reason being that i love my human family dearly, and i want them to be safe after they reincarnate.
but my soul is not made for this body, i have been told, and seen it firsthand - it is breaking into pieces in the shape of the human soul. i got quite a fright from seeing that during my meditations. i could in theory do human meditations and fully transition if i chose to, but i have family and lovers waiting for me in my home reality. i guess i really just want to know, after humanity has been freed and everyone willing/able to finish Father's work has done so, would i be able to visit here on the astral? what are your guys' thoughts? ideally i'd be able to visit physically because i care deeply about the ones i have come to know here and want to make sure everyone is okay, but i would settle for the astral if some sort of door isn't possible. i've asked Thoth about this, but he's told me i just have to make my decisions. it is a very difficult situation for me emotionally (my moon in cancer really doesn't help me here lmao) and i would love to hear some external wisdom. thankyou in advance for the advice! :)

Sure, and I'm a dragon creature from a magical portal realm in the asteroid belt. [/sarcasm]

1. You did not come here from 'some other reality'.

2. Non-human souls absolutely can NOT enter a human body even accidentally.

3. Humans are of Satan's direct creations and he would never allow 'some other being' to inhabit our bodies or even reside on this planet, even non-human allies of which we do have, especially after what has happened with the jewish invasion of which are not human beings but merely mimic our general appearance to infiltrate our ranks.

4. We were only made in one reality so even if you were some human from some other dimension or what-have-you you still couldn't inhabit a human body here to begin with, hell you wouldn't even be able to enter at all.

5. I can practically feel the gods perceiving you as childish and disrespectful as to lie about them saying such things to you that would encourage this delusion.

Grow up and stop trying to be some 'otherworldly, super cool and special awesome being' like this is some kind of cringy role-play joke. We don't have time for special snowflakes that want to tote about false imaginative bullshit and 'muh speshullness'. You are a deluded human being that needs to seriously deprogram from the enemy jewtrix. This forum isn't for trying to enforce your unrealistic fantasies and we take things very seriously here. Pull your head out of your ass because we're not going to treat you like a 'mystical being from another reality' no matter how much you lie to yourself that you are one, and you know why? Because you aren't.

If you're feeling your heart sink then congratulations, that's what it's like to be told a harsh truth and guess what, truth is basically our bloodline so if you keep deluding yourself here you're not going to get very far. Meditate, do the RTRs and work on advancing your soul and maybe a few years from now you'll realize how ridiculous you sound.

You do not need to be able to roll rrrs to do the RTR. Just do your best and it works just as well. Doesn't really make any difference, Shor is the only pronunciation in the whole ritual that wants you to roll the r so it's barely any difference not to.

sunflower13 said:
Ghost in the Machine is right on point, I take it you have bought into the whole Starseeds nonsense promoted by the New Agers/wiccan cults who are regurgitating ideas Jews threw at them to make them chase their own tails into the oblivion of fools and slaves. You must read both the main Joy of Satan website, and also spend a couple of hours every day looking at sermons in Satan's Library in addition to real meditations and a legitimate dedication to Satan.

http://joyofsatan.org/

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

There have been a number of teenagers (and adults) in the past who come here after having their minds filled with wiccan/new age delusions and nonsense and leave disappointed and frustrated that Satanism deals in cold hard facts and the brutal truth, expecting some kind of outlet for their LARPing and video game fantasies, others arrive here not taking Satanism and the importance of our Dedication to Satan seriously at all, do a little bit of dabbling, take it as a quaint little game, and suffer the brutal consequences that are the result of the harsh reality of the world. People have literally died or gone insane thinking there is some kind of LARP fantasy going on here, as Spirituality is to be taken very seriously.

After spending at least an hour or two reading the JoS webpage, I trust that you'll figure out enough to uncloud your mind and get serious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back