Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

7th rune

mymoney1z

Hello brethren, i like to use the 7th rune to learn draught and chess but this is a rune of sacrifice and giving. Something of personal value given freely, such as our blood when we choose to consecrate the runes in this way. This is a rune of initiation where we make personal sacrifices to obtain knowledge, power, and wisdom. No pain, no gain. Magickally, Gipt is a bringer of gifts. How do we use this rune it seems is different from all.

It means you have to put in the work, like you working really hard on learning these things. Then after, you get the reward of knowing these things.

But I think 23 or 20 would work better for this goal.

To use runes we only have to vibrate them? How much to get goos results?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Focus on the symbol of it, and vibrate it some multiple of which number rune it is. Like the 7th one can be 7, 14, or 21 times vibrated. And focus your energy into the symbol of the rune while you do your affirmations. The 20th or 23rd rune, you can vibrate it directly into your 3rd eye so that you can feel it buzzing in your 3rd eye, and see the symbol in your 3rd eye at the same time.

TopoftheAbyss said:
As much as it takes, depending on what you define "good" as (I presume you mean good, lol).

You vibrate a Rune, or Runes which work together and compliment each other, and speak an affirmation. You must understand the three steps to Witchcraft to do Magick properly and effectively.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

I don't want to sound jewish here ,by it seems to me this rune works like what highpriest cobra said about awakeing white race, that is you stain the rune once with your blood.

I don't want to sound jewish here ,by it seems to me this rune works like what highpriest cobra said about awakeing white race, that is you stain the rune once with your blood.

mymoney1z said:
Hello brethren, i like to use the 7th rune to learn draught and chess but this is a rune of sacrifice and giving. Something of personal value given freely, such as our blood when we choose to consecrate the runes in this way. This is a rune of initiation where we make personal sacrifices to obtain knowledge, power, and wisdom. No pain, no gain. Magickally, Gipt is a bringer of gifts. How do we use this rune it seems is different from all.
From what I know, this rune is mostly used as a primer for other runes, similar to Uruz or Sowilo. Gipt's unique properties modify the working in such a way that you work towards a higher 'level' of achievement, if you will. To illustrate, a money working without Gipt may leave you with a new job opportunity that allows you to earn more money. Whereas a working with Gipt may lead you to a job that pays much, much more than the precious one, but also requires you to do significantly more work at the same time. This is just one example of course. In my opinion, it is best used if you want big results in a short amount of time, and you are willing to make sacrifices in order to achieve these results.

Thank you shael, does this mean that straining the rune with blood is just a metaphor or what, i think you should read highpriest cobra sermon on awaking the white race and you will get a new view on this.

mymoney1z said:
Thank you shael, does this mean that straining the rune with blood is just a metaphor or what

Both yes and no. Staining a rune with blood does add power, but is not necessary in normal workings. We did this in the race awakening ritual both because we wanted to add as much power as possible, and also because blood contains our DNA, our racial lineage, which is very important for this working in particular.

It's not really a metaphor but rather one of many examples for 'giving something of personal value'.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back