Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you believe in vaccination? Should I do it?

I don't believe in vaccination...I actually do not vaccinate my family and I too. But note that iam an experienced herbalist.
Hail Satan!

Some vaccines save lives. But many vaccines have harmful toxins and too many heavy metals in them that can cause autism and other problems. We had a lot of discussions about this over the years, try searching in the yahoo groups or the previous forums.

http://www.groups-archive.com/

There was somewhere an article on the old forum about glifosat (an erbicid) found in kids vaccins in US. What I believe is that in the case of a vaccination, the medical industry should tell to people all the "ingredients" in the vaccines they are about to use in them, and how exaclty does every chemical from it affects the human body, and then let people decide wether to perform the vaccination or choose other way to treat. If someone is ignorant and doesn't care about this, then is his decision and he will see later if it was bad or not. Worse is when is about vaccinating the small kids. They don't know about chemicals and such so parents should think wise about this but the medical industry is just telling you "You have to take this vaccin or you can develop X disease and die".

Being experienced in herbs has saved me lots money. I actually don't see a need for any vaccination. People only need to learn from mother nature. Nature has both prevention and cure for 99% of all diseases. I and my family are surviving on only herbs for over 15 years now. Am married for 7 years but my wife too gives birth from home. She takes herbs during pregnancy and through out life. I help her during labour and she gives birth to healthy kids with her in a good health condition.

Iam actually very thankful that even my kids none has ever been injected, neither do they take synthetic drugs in any form nor do we apply any synthetic medication or cosmetics apartfrom jelly. Iam thankful to my creator Lord Satan that, we are doing every well in terms of health through the use of nature and proper diet.

If you look at the behaviours for vaccinated children in my country, the largest number of them are suffering from in-ability to learn. They are too slow in responding to several matters, they only act by being commanded on almost every thing. Hail Satan!

Asumani66 said:
Being experienced in herbs has saved me lots money. I actually don't see a need for any vaccination. People only need to learn from mother nature. Nature has both prevention and cure for 99% of all diseases. I and my family are surviving on only herbs for over 15 years now. Am married for 7 years but my wife too gives birth from home. She takes herbs during pregnancy and through out life. I help her during labour and she gives birth to healthy kids with her in a good health condition.

Iam actually very thankful that even my kids none has ever been injected, neither do they take synthetic drugs in any form nor do we apply any synthetic medication or cosmetics apartfrom jelly. Iam thankful to my creator Lord Satan that, we are doing every well in terms of health through the use of nature and proper diet.

If you look at the behaviours for vaccinated children in my country, the largest number of them are suffering from in-ability to learn. They are too slow in responding to several matters, they only act by being commanded on almost every thing. Hail Satan!
this is so beautiful, Satanic Blessings to you and your whole family:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back