Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird pain while meditating, need help

Azorm

Something happened to me and suddenly my energy changed drastically. I woke up yesterday feeling really weird, like I'm not being myself at all. In one night my personality changed more than it has in years, maybe in my whole life. I felt united, like my ida and pingala had united somehow and I felt powerful, hyperactive and weird as fuck.
Then before my meditation session large red ball appeared above my head, and a little bit smaller one below my first Chakra and as I was empowering my chakras and aura, those weird energy balls started mixing energy between them , little streams of energy circling around me slowly.
My brain iched. I meditated more then usual because I haven't felt energy as I usually feel, this one that I had in me was much more refined and sublte. It was more magnetic.
And then my right side of the body became hot, and my left side cold. Two different energies could be felt. After that my chest started hurting. It was suffocating intensive pain. My heart was atching and I couldn't breathe properly. I moved my attention to the 3. Chakra but then much of that energy rushed there and then my stomach hurted.

I barely slept at all and I'm not tired.. And now..it's still happening, hours later. I move my attention to some chakra and intensive pain starts immediately, especially when I meditate on 4. Chakra, I feel like dying then.
What is happening? What should I do? I need to meditate but it hurts so much...

The energy transmutation and kundalini activity is being blocked at the heart chakra. You should vibrate munkayah into it to unblock it.

Jack said:
The energy transmutation and kundalini activity is being blocked at the heart chakra. You should vibrate munkayah into it to unblock it.

It's little bit complicated to explain but you are a life saver. I understand it all now. Thank you very much!

This kundalini energy was always very active in me and I didn't realised it up until now. When you let something that powerful roam around you carelessly it truly can destroy you. My body is already damaged...
Ffs I didn't wanted to believe that I had that energy in me that much, but because I was meditating in my past lives as well, my kundalini was never truly asleep. It caused me numerous health problems, such a painful and dangerous blockages in my body, energy pooling everywhere, even while I was still a child...
Gotta get serious now, I must gain control over this completely. Actually I made some progress already, that blockage I had is gone now. Pain and heat is moving up. Ida and pingala are moving around with more ease it seems, switching sides and stuff. It's gonna be okay now.
I just must pull up this energy out of my legs, it loves to goes there and cause me one hell of a nightmare : ) ugh

Azorm said:
Jack said:

It's little bit complicated to explain but you are a life saver. I understand it all now. Thank you very much!

This kundalini energy was always very active in me and I didn't realised it up until now. When you let something that powerful roam around you carelessly it truly can destroy you. My body is already damaged...
Ffs I didn't wanted to believe that I had that energy in me that much, but because I was meditating in my past lives as well, my kundalini was never truly asleep. It caused me numerous health problems, such a painful and dangerous blockages in my body, energy pooling everywhere, even while I was still a child...
Gotta get serious now, I must gain control over this completely. Actually I made some progress already, that blockage I had is gone now. Pain and heat is moving up. Ida and pingala are moving around with more ease it seems, switching sides and stuff. It's gonna be okay now.
I just must pull up this energy out of my legs, it loves to goes there and cause me one hell of a nightmare : ) ugh
Do not try to do Kundalini stuff without guidance otherwise you'll end up in a mental asylum. You need to summon or reach your Guardia daemon who will show you the steps to properly advance in this journey.

Azorm said:
Jack said:

Do not try to do Kundalini stuff without guidance otherwise you'll end up in a mental asylum. You need to summon or reach your Guardian daemon who will show you the steps to properly advance in this journey.

Jack said:
Azorm said:
Jack said:

Do not try to do Kundalini stuff without guidance otherwise you'll end up in a mental asylum. You need to summon or reach your Guardian daemon who will show you the steps to properly advance in this journey.

Don't worry, I have guidance. My main GD told me I need to raise my sexual energy and that I need to change my meditation program few days ago. I was unsure can I really do It but he was persistent. Now I know that he wants me to do it because I was letting it roam around sometimes, and in the end it goes in my legs, which is dangerous. And then my energy started changing and everything started happening. I managed to control it partially after the initial shock, it was painful on first day, after that it was mostly ok, the pain is gone now. Sometimes that energy goes down, now I know why. I'm fixing that right now. It's getting easier to control it seems.
My GD laughed when it all started happening and told me that I will soon understand it all, that I need to calm down. He encouraged me to start studying even more and to inform myself.
I contacted him today again.He helped me already with some stuff and pointed out where my biggest blockage is, and also recommended me to do munka. Apparently it's not that bad, it seems I'll remove this soon with his help. I would never recommend to anybody to do this alone, it really can be dangerous. I know what you are talking about.
And I'm ok mentally, nothing bad is happening. I have control over my emotions usually. I guess everything will be ok.

For some reason you triggered me some past life memories, idk why. I started understanding it all after you replied to me.Weird shit.
My intuition was strong about asking about this here... Thank you again

What all did you do? Something like that happened on my heart granthi opening, I eventually fixed it something. I kept getting pains right in the center of my chest. Something happened though and opened my chest right up, it felt great.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back