Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Permanent Hair Removal Topic

Luna Black

Are there things we can do that would allow or facilitate permanent hair removal compared to unspiritual and uninformed people (they would simply lazer everything). Be it magick or biological/diet methods etc. Maybe some plant knowledge that helps body hair loss without hitting hair on the head ?
Anybody has some knowledge on the subject ?

What is the reason for hair removal?

Hair is a growing part of the body... The only way to permanently remove it is to kill the roots.. Lazer or poison..

Centralforce666 said:

Hair is a growing part of the body... The only way to permanently remove it is to kill the roots.. Lazer or poison..
Poison hmm ? Would you happen to know some that would work locally on roots without having systemic dangerous effects ? Maybe some chinese plant mix ?

Some people have much testosterone and are more hairy than others, and it can be a nuisance for them.

Centralforce666 said:

Sinistra said:
Centralforce666 said:

Poison hmm ? Would you happen to know some that would work locally on roots without having systemic dangerous effects ? Maybe some chinese plant mix ?

On the topic of herbal pastes and similar methods to remove hair naturally - some simple google searches bring up tons of natural options you can try out. I cant vouch for any of them as I've never tried them, of course. For example, one website states that papaya is a good way to 'slow down' hair growth:
"Papaya is so much more than just a tropical fruit! It's packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as a specific enzyme called papain. Papain helps to break down your hair follicles, slowing down your hair re-growth rate. Not only will it deal with the hairs currently sprouting from the follicles, but it can delay the return of your body hair."
It also lists several other options. Full article here https://www.positivehealthwellness.com/beauty-aging/6-ways-naturally-remove-unwanted-body-hair-permanently/)

Hope this helps. :)

Shael said:
Sinistra said:
Centralforce666 said:

On the topic of herbal pastes and similar methods to remove hair naturally - some simple google searches bring up tons of natural options you can try out. I cant vouch for any of them as I've never tried them, of course. For example, one website states that papaya is a good way to 'slow down' hair growth:
"Papaya is so much more than just a tropical fruit! It's packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as a specific enzyme called papain. Papain helps to break down your hair follicles, slowing down your hair re-growth rate. Not only will it deal with the hairs currently sprouting from the follicles, but it can delay the return of your body hair."
It also lists several other options. Full article here https://www.positivehealthwellness.com/beauty-aging/6-ways-naturally-remove-unwanted-body-hair-permanently/)

Hope this helps. :)
Honestly the only way i can see him to do this is through magick or Laser. Like Centralforce said there is really no other way and with TCM at the best you could make growth more but not destroy them unless you use a 'poison'. It's like trying to destroy a plant, the only natural way to do it is something like a poison...

I have too much hair too and honestly i want to try magick if i don't get the money to do laser, even if magick could even help to get laser gratis lol

luis said:
I have too much hair too and honestly i want to try magick if i don't get the money to do laser, even if magick could even help to get laser gratis lol
I wasted money in several sessions of laser and it didn't make much difference, and it's more painful than getting a tattoo. I'd rather try photodepilation once in 6 months rather than expecting a definitive solution that isn't coming. Or you'd better save a lot of money to get enough laser sessions for anything close to a long term result.

Egon said:
luis said:
I wasted money in several sessions of laser and it didn't make much difference, and it's more painful than getting a tattoo. I'd rather try photodepilation once in 6 months rather than expecting a definitive solution that isn't coming. Or you'd better save a lot of money to get enough laser sessions for anything close to a long term result.
Thank you! Well i guess you just need a lot of money anyway >~<
But maybe a spell could help to get laser or whatever else free (wich is what 'gratis' means, i don't know why i wrote that in italian~) or at least help me get the money.

I don't know about you but i have way too much body hair, it's not like i hate myself for this but having a bit less would be better. I know that there are some people way that are way worse than me but still it is a bit of problem for me. Thanks again for the help.

luis said:
I don't know about you but i have way too much body hair, it's not like i hate myself for this but having a bit less would be better.

Have you tried waxing, as this can make less hair grow back? It won't be a permanent solution for all the hair of course, but it can result in less hair growing back, at least.

Whatever you do, don't shave your body hair, as this increases growth. And make sure to wax hair during a waning moon, this will help with less regrowth.

Lydia said:
luis said:
I don't know about you but i have way too much body hair, it's not like i hate myself for this but having a bit less would be better.

Have you tried waxing, as this can make less hair grow back? It won't be a permanent solution for all the hair of course, but it can result in less hair growing back, at least.

Whatever you do, don't shave your body hair, as this increases growth. And make sure to wax hair during a waning moon, this will help with less regrowth.
Yes i tried but because i have so much hair and they are so strong it hurt a lot :/
The thing is i still go out with the hair like this so this is not a big problem but i would like to have less hair...i'll see what i can do, i'll definitily try to not shave it. Thanks for the advice :)

luis said:
Lydia said:
luis said:

Yes i tried but because i have so much hair and they are so strong it hurt a lot :/
The thing is i still go out with the hair like this so this is not a big problem but i would like to have less hair...i'll see what i can do, i'll definitily try to not shave it. Thanks for the advice :)
https://www.cicap.org/new/images/thumb/b/a/690x365_Q28_p64.png
So that was you Luis..

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Lydia said:

So that was you Luis..
:lol: i'm not like that but i have a lot of hairs on my legs but the other parts of my body are fine.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:
So that was you Luis..
:lol: i'm not like that but i have a lot of hairs on my legs but the other parts of my body are fine.
lolz :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back