Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important The Crown Chakra And True Name The Enemy Has Removed And Cursed

Mageson666

The Kabbalah was stolen from the east and corrupted by the enemy. The Exposing Kabbalah site has numerous articles on this fact written by myself. Now with this truth in mind we will find something damning to the enemy.

In Kabbalah god is called Kether and its given the crown chakra and the Ain Soph the highest reality. Kether is also depicted as a lit lamp the light of such. This point is given the highest importance all the world's or energy centers on the Kabbalah tree are powered by Kether and governed by it. They are all manifestations of Kether. Note Kether.....Ether.

In the east where this was stolen from and corrupted by the enemy the crown chakra is given the symbol of the flame of the lamp, the Bindu which is the pineal gland and how it connects to the third eye and crown chakra and the chakra networks and Union with the supreme reality, its also given to Shiva, Brahma and Visnu as these are the three nadi's that connect in the center of the skull and open upwards to the crown and also open third eye where they connect.

ganga-aarti-varanasi.jpg

The name of the Crown in the east is Sat which is called "The True Reality" and "Saviour God" the full spelling of this is Satanama and why this mantra is placed in the sixth chakra and crown in Kundalini Yoga. This shows the name of the highest reality, God, existence itself is SaTaNaMa. The enemy removed this mantra name as its toxic to them and put their Kikether in there and Ain Soph and such to corrupt this. SaTaNaMa is what opens the chakra's of the crown and third eye to the supreme reality. It activates the bindu which in Kundalini Yoga is responsible for flooding the nadi channels with Amrita the nectar of immortality and activating the chakra's down the spine to connect to the root chakra which is a major part of activating the kundalini serpent directly and waking it up the spine and plays a major role in alchemy.

SaTaNaMa as the five elements forms the mantra formula of the yantra of the Swastika the original symbol of the ancient world religion the Swastika is shown relating to the pole of the crown charka:

137853-people-light-earthen-lamps-in-a-formation-of-the-swastika-a-hindu-symb.jpg

Everything of the Kabbalah is stolen and corrupted by the enemy to then damn humanity. The enemy hates the name SAT so much they created their Tas letter by reversing it to attempt to bind the crown chakra of the Gentiles with and attack the name of the true God Satan. The letter Tas is so hated by the Rabbi's they stated it will be blotted out in their "World To Come" when the Gentiles are destroyed in their Messianic war. Its associated only with Satan and Gentiles in the Torah, Talmud and Kabbalah for this reason.

Sources

The Eastern Mysteries, David Allen Hulse
The Holy Science, Swami Sri Yukteswar
Kundalini Tantra, Swami Satyananda Saraswati
The Wisdom In The Hebrew Alphabet, Rabbi Munk

When I asked demons which letter should I still do the full nine repetitions of if I only have the free time to do one rep of all other letters, but still want to do a full nine on the most damning letter of theirs they said "crown".

Sometimes I get fearful that this site might one day just be eliminated from the net when I wake up in the morning, due to the serious revelations and the reddest pill tier content by you HPMageson. Exposing the Jews at the highest spiritual level. What you high priests have done, I doubt anyone over the centuries has ever unearthed and pieced together and connected the dots of such numerous occult literature. It attests that we are guided by Divine Providence through our Daemon gods. We should as am organization do a regular 9* suryae working at least to protect the material on this site

this sermon gives even more meaning to the satanama meditation of egon

Jack said:
Sometimes I get fearful that this site might one day just be eliminated from the net when I wake up in the morning, due to the serious revelations and the reddest pill tier content by you HPMageson. Exposing the Jews at the highest spiritual level. What you high priests have done, I doubt anyone over the centuries has ever unearthed and pieced together and connected the dots of such numerous occult literature. It attests that we are guided by Divine Providence through our Daemon gods. We should as am organization do a regular 9* suryae working at least to protect the material on this site

Satan told HPS Maxine that even if the entire internet goes down the JoS will carry on. So don't worry. But I'd be in for regular protection workings as it would save our Gods some energy, which is always good.

HP Mageson666 said:

What is the best way to pronounce this? Should it be like SATANAS with the hiss and the "z" or just like English vibrated?

Jack said:

You mean the joyofsatan protection ritual that's been started.

At the end of Satanama there are two locks, the root and the chin lock. The root lock is done with the perinuem instead and with the chin lock the energy is centered towards the solar plexus. The power behind this is grand done continuously as it build up and greatly enhance in the abdominal region which most of your blood lies in single moments. To compliment these acts, deep breathing is done with a back bend and literally pumps the energies all throughput the body as it build up with the uses of Satanama. Freedom to the extreme as well as aches. As the core the elements themselves are purified as the body, the blood is continuously getting cleanse as your entire being is being purified with the usage of Satanama which directly affects the light body soul.

I came along the swastika as well through Satanama. Everything is literally there but I also found through using Satanama, every single one of the chakras are empowered and connected as wells as the hemispheres of the brain and the masculine and feminine aspect and sex as well. Satanama is ...........

Some of my post didnt come through.

When using Satanama i recognized the differences between each syllable. Sa and Ta are like the grouping of the elements. The energy is that of water and fire and earth and air. Then when doing Ma it's like the combination of both Sa and Ta. So Ma is Sa and Ta together and also in reverse. The energy is like the Falun Disk mentioned in Falun Gong which moves one way to take in universal energy and the other way to eliminate the Dross. But as the Elimination of Dross being Na and na is Sata, which is the four elements and directions, the energy is gathering/ purifying the elements that makes up the soul as well as connecting them inside and out.

The energy is sexual and comes to term belly dancing which was Said to be taught by Aphrodite I think who is actually Astaroth. The indians dances from which they are stereotypically known by are Satanic and life changing/enhancing as fact.

The Ma is full on embracement and freedom as in the All as All is and in this case immortality. It is complete freedom and let go. The energy there is all the way to the head as bliss euphoria and just extremely great. This ties into the bridge in yoga which the rainbow Bridge comes to mind. This is Ma with the lettering of nu for the body position so this is literally stating Manu. To change this around is Maun/Maum which leads right back to the crown chakra.

With the corect alignment of the chakras, what I said about the locks or bandhas draws the energy towards that meeting point. Physically the sensation and happening is as how I stated and the facts are reaching straight up purity. The aching is great.

HP Mageson666 said:

The Kabbalah was stolen from the east and corrupted by the enemy. The Exposing Kabbalah site has numerous articles on this fact written by myself. Now with this truth in mind we will find something damning to the enemy.

In Kabbalah god is called Kether and its given the crown chakra and the Ain Soph the highest reality. Kether is also depicted as a lit lamp the light of such. This point is given the highest importance all the world's or energy centers on the Kabbalah tree are powered by Kether and governed by it. They are all manifestations of Kether. Note Kether.....Ether.

In the east where this was stolen from and corrupted by the enemy the crown chakra is given the symbol of the flame of the lamp, the Bindu which is the pineal gland and how it connects to the third eye and crown chakra and the chakra networks and Union with the supreme reality, its also given to Shiva, Brahma and Visnu as these are the three nadi's that connect in the center of the skull and open upwards to the crown and also open third eye where they connect.

ganga-aarti-varanasi.jpg

The name of the Crown in the east is Sat which is called "The True Reality" and "Saviour God" the full spelling of this is Satanama and why this mantra is placed in the sixth chakra and crown in Kundalini Yoga. This shows the name of the highest reality, God, existence itself is SaTaNaMa. The enemy removed this mantra name as its toxic to them and put their Kikether in there and Ain Soph and such to corrupt this. SaTaNaMa is what opens the chakra's of the crown and third eye to the supreme reality. It activates the bindu which in Kundalini Yoga is responsible for flooding the nadi channels with Amrita the nectar of immortality and activating the chakra's down the spine to connect to the root chakra which is a major part of activating the kundalini serpent directly and waking it up the spine and plays a major role in alchemy.

SaTaNaMa as the five elements forms the mantra formula of the yantra of the Swastika the original symbol of the ancient world religion the Swastika is shown relating to the pole of the crown charka:

137853-people-light-earthen-lamps-in-a-formation-of-the-swastika-a-hindu-symb.jpg

Hmmm, Interesting. I always thought this was a bad symbol. The Ku Klux Klan uses it all the time to promote violence. I don't understand why.

Everything of the Kabbalah is stolen and corrupted by the enemy to then damn humanity. The enemy hates the name SAT so much they created their Tas letter by reversing it to attempt to bind the crown chakra of the Gentiles with and attack the name of the true God Satan. The letter Tas is so hated by the Rabbi's they stated it will be blotted out in their "World To Come" when the Gentiles are destroyed in their Messianic war. Its associated only with Satan and Gentiles in the Torah, Talmud and Kabbalah for this reason.

Sources

Al_Jariel66 said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

ganga-aarti-varanasi.jpg

Sources

Hmmm, Interesting. I always thought this was a bad symbol. The Ku Klux Klan uses it all the time to promote violence. I don't understand why.
Because Jews stole our symbols and use them in bad way to attack us and the God's. The star of David is for example the Star of Vishnu and so it's not jewish, they have used the name Isis wich is our Goddess Ashtarot as the name of a terrorist group and there are many examples. They just do it to make fun of us (all gentile and our ancient culture).

The Swastika is found in every ancient coulture and it's a good and positive symbol.

luis said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

Because Jews stole our symbols and use them in bad way to attack us and the God's. The star of David is for example the Star of Vishnu and so it's not jewish, they have used the name Isis wich is our Goddess Ashtarot as the name of a terrorist group and there are many examples. They just do it to make fun of us (all gentile and our ancient culture).

The Swastika is found in every ancient coulture and it's a good and positive symbol.

That makes sense.

luis said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

And I also have a Star Of David.

HP Mageson666 said:

ganga-aarti-varanasi.jpg

Sources

HP Mageson, your last few sermons have been very useful, thank you.

I want to know what the optimal numerological base for vibrating SATANAMA would be.

Do you have any recommendations?

ASQV13886662080 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

ganga-aarti-varanasi.jpg

Sources

HP Mageson, your last few sermons have been very useful, thank you.

I want to know what the optimal numerological base for vibrating SATANAMA would be.

Do you have any recommendations?
I belive 108 or 216 is the best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back