Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm having a hard time deciding between LaVeyan and spiritual satanism

First loss

I have decided to become a Satanist and chose LaVeyan because i'm an atheist. I wanted to believe, really, even after I became an atheist years ago I was searching for the "true" religion. Month ago I revisited LaVey and was positively suprised by his teachings. I do like him, but at the same time, I question myself if there is something more. I have always dabbled in occult and saw some stuff that you could say is "paranormal", thus I am not sure in existance of only material plane, and I have thoughts that something else might be real too. Since I found this forum and thus subforum where older satanist answer young's people questions, I'd really appreciate and like if someone could take time and give me any guideline or anything that I could use.

Thank you,

-First loss.

LaVeyanism is essentially atheism without any advancing content, where you wear a cape, and you pretend to be a bat, and edgy, at the height of the 'realization' in this religion. Other than that there are some logical rules, which, coming from a backround of christian or muslim lunacy, do see normal and great. But that's only a little step, as you said, one akin to atheism. This is the dead end of it right there.

LaVeyanism is atheism or for better word, non-spirituality, in a sense, materialism.

You can read the Joy of Satan website, which is here http://www.joyofsatan.org and see for yourself what 'more' exists that LaVeyanism does not want to admit.

Bear in mind, we are not in anyway, shape or form, "LaVeyan Satanism". We know Satan to be a real being, same as the Pagan Gods.

I believe the flaw in laveyanism is that lavey failed to properly translate the enochian. Which causes many misinterpretations.

I dabbled in it, and most people find it easier to be laveyan because it denies the existence of the old gods(daemons). In a highly indoctrinated society this is easier for weak minded people to accept and pursuit.

After all, most unconsciously fear satan and his daemons due to the heavy indoctrination.

That is why we work to first reprogram ourselves of such beliefs and then pursuit our own conclusions.

A famous example of this is alister crowley who,at first, thought that daemons and such were manifestations and sigils/rituals were keys to bring about the manifestation from the human collective conciousness.

If memory serves me, He later in life spoke against his initial belief and discovered that satan is indeed a title and is real and rules over the old gods that had been demonized by the Catholic church.

Choose what you will, but you will likely discover they are very real.

The difference between a manifestation and an actual being is that manifestations should be programs; thus, as we observe their free will, we conclude they are in fact their own beings

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
LaVeyanism is essentially atheism without any advancing content, where you wear a cape, and you pretend to be a bat, and edgy, at the height of the 'realization' in this religion. Other than that there are some logical rules, which, coming from a backround of christian or muslim lunacy, do see normal and great. But that's only a little step, as you said, one akin to atheism. This is the dead end of it right there.

LaVeyanism is atheism or for better word, non-spirituality, in a sense, materialism.

You can read the Joy of Satan website, which is here http://www.joyofsatan.org and see for yourself what 'more' exists that LaVeyanism does not want to admit.

Bear in mind, we are not in anyway, shape or form, "LaVeyan Satanism". We know Satan to be a real being, same as the Pagan Gods.

Yes, I do understand that this forum is not LaVeyan in the slightest, but I have failed to find a satanic community that I could join and that could answer my questions. Club 600 is LaVeyan but I doubt they accept applications anymore and I have found an amino community but it is mostly people my age being edgy and LARPing(I don't want to discredit teen satanists, considering I am one, but I want the real deal, and I want a relationship with satan that will help me in my life, considering gods never did).

I read quite a bit on Joy of satan and I am getting the grip on it. I'm planning on reading Al-Jilwah.

I also have two questions.

To satisfy my curiosity, I have decided to try and do one of the spells designated for the beginners on JoS. Do I
have to dedicate my soul to Satan before I attempt to do it?

Will I be able to communicate with Satan or my patron demon and seek help, guidance or advice and offer my loyalty in return.

Please note, I am sorry if my questions make little sense, because I am still new to Satanism and I am learning.

Thanks,
- First loss

Yes, you'll just have to get some evidence. You don't have to be dedicated in order to practice the occult (not sure on the specifics of what spell you're going to try, so don't know if other things need to be taken into consideration) and you can just talk to Satan/GD. If/when your ready there's the dedication ritual.

Jonathon said:
Yes, you'll just have to get some evidence. You don't have to be dedicated in order to practice the occult (not sure on the specifics of what spell you're going to try, so don't know if other things need to be taken into consideration) and you can just talk to Satan/GD. If/when your ready there's the dedication ritual.
Doing the Dedication Ritual before any serious meditations and occult practices is an absolutely necessity, especially the uncorrupted ones found on the JoS main page and in ancient knowledge. The enemy will attack mercilessly any Gentile who begins practicing any serious occult practices as part of the agenda to keep humanity spiritually weak. After the Dedication Ritual, Satan will send a Guardian Demon to protect you from enemy interference.

We're talking sleep paralysis, constant nightmares, astral intrusion, and far worse, possibly outright death if you try to go this stuff without Satan's protection.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Jonathon said:
Doing the Dedication Ritual before any serious meditations and occult practices is an absolutely necessity, especially the uncorrupted ones found on the JoS main page and in ancient knowledge. The enemy will attack mercilessly any Gentile who begins practicing any serious occult practices as part of the agenda to keep humanity spiritually weak. After the Dedication Ritual, Satan will send a Guardian Demon to protect you from enemy interference.

We're talking sleep paralysis, constant nightmares, astral intrusion, and far worse, possibly outright death if you try to go this stuff without Satan's protection.
Noted. I'll do the dedication ritual when I get the time, considering I live with my parents so I don't have much privacy as a teen. Will post here about it and my experience after I do it.

Lavey was a Theistic Satanist, Aquino who was a High Priest in the Church of Satan and knew Lavey personally wrote about this in his own book on his time in the CoS and why he created the ToS. Lavey openly spoke about Demon's being real beings in the Satanic Bible and in television interviewers. He also knew Satan was real as well. Aquino wanted to go public with this and take the CoS into a more metaphysical direction but Lavey didn't. He just wanted to run a business to collect membership and keep it as an inner elite circle deal.

Lavey also had a major library of occult texts he was not just into the LARPing he did for effect and attention to the public and to basically host cool parities with a theme to keep the members coming back and get new people. Lavey did his serious rituals in private with the elite members who knew Satan is a God. From what Aquino wrote Lavey had no respect for most of the people who joined the CoS and considered a lot of them failures who just wanted to LARP big but not actually have any self overcoming and serious development.

HP Mageson666 said:
Lavey was a Theistic Satanist, Aquino who was a High Priest in the Church of Satan and knew Lavey personally wrote about this in his own book on his time in the CoS and why he created the ToS. Lavey openly spoke about Demon's being real beings in the Satanic Bible and in television interviewers. He also knew Satan was real as well. Aquino wanted to go public with this and take the CoS into a more metaphysical direction but Lavey didn't. He just wanted to run a business to collect membership and keep it as an inner elite circle deal.

Lavey also had a major library of occult texts he was not just into the LARPing he did for effect and attention to the public and to basically host cool parities with a theme to keep the members coming back and get new people. Lavey did his serious rituals in private with the elite members who knew Satan is a God. From what Aquino wrote Lavey had no respect for most of the people who joined the CoS and considered a lot of them failures who just wanted to LARP big but not actually have any self overcoming and serious development.
Why would lavey adopt such a path if he knew about it all but still didn't take any action ? He's definitely Jewish so that may have added to the situation

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Why would lavey adopt such a path if he knew about it all but still didn't take any action ? He's definitely Jewish so that may have added to the situation
There are posts old as your presence in these forums that state that Lavey was an Aryan soul in a jewish body and that explain more things.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

There are posts old as your presence in these forums that state that Lavey was an Aryan soul in a jewish body and that explain more things.
That's not very different from what I said. Because he's racially Jewish, even if he has an Aryan soul he thinks in terms of Apathy and greed. You can't escape the Racial consciousness. Once a Jew, always a jew

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:
That's not very different from what I said. Because he's racially Jewish, even if he has an Aryan soul he thinks in terms of Apathy and greed. You can't escape the Racial consciousness. Once a Jew, always a jew

This is why Lavey made so many mistakes: although he is a gentile soul when he was reincarnated in a jewish body he was partially connected to the jewish racial soul.

My friend Jos is th best spiritual satanist ever,it gives u understanding and awareness through meditation.i will just say u are luck to find jos thr are lot of people who are searching fr answers in life but it will be hard to find answers in thr life.Study Jos and LaVeyan u will see tht Jos is th best truthful religious

The easiest thing for you to understand, is that Spiritual Satanism is paganism in the actual era. We follow the same ancient Gods which the ancients followed for thousands of years, we use ancient runes. HPs are posting almost daily sermons aboout our ancient pagan knowledge. We promote the same target for this world like the ancients did, to advance both in spirituality and tehnology. To empower our souls and in the same time to develop healthy tehnology for us and for our planet. This is exactly what Nazis done. And nobody put you to blindly believe this like in xianity, google runes, google our Gods, discover how advanced were the ancient civilizations before xianity came and destroyed everything.

On the other had, what is LaVeyan Sataniasm?
The xian say: My jewish biblical God love everybody and Satan opposed him and wants to burn everybody in hell.
The LaVeyan satanist say: Satan's rebelion is my model in life because he opposed the jewish god in the bible but non of them do exist.
The Jew say: I fooled both of you goyim to believe in my bible.

By the way, LaVey himself was jewish, so don't be surprised to find that his entire doctrine is based on the bible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back