Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Staying Healthy and Protected- Going the extra mile

serpentwalker666 said:
HPS Shannon

The magnesium supplement I held off for awhile and may look into a different supplement. I am seeing a cardiologist today and an making a separate thread on the results of that later today. I have had 5, 6 sessions of acupuncture but still get 3 4 days in a cycle where it is basically impossible to sleep. And with the cardiac stuff I have had a very hard time even staying consistent with yoga. I'm hoping I can get more consistent once thus is straightened out. I just get so tired I cannot do really anything and palpitations are rather debilitating on those days, sometimes I do not want to even move.

Dont skimp on the headstands. This alone could fix whatever heart issues your having. Buy a headstand chair that supports your shoulders so that you can hold for longer. The 3 point headstand is very difficult to hold for over 2 minutes which is the minimum that you should work up to to fix your issues. Try to build up to 3 or 4 sets of 5 minutes for excellence.

I regret every negative word I have spoken against the joy of Satan in any way shape or form. And I promise to never again move against this ministry again in any way. I strongly regret every hostile move I made against any aspect of the joy of satan. And I am so sorry that my anger and my personal shortcomings had to come over you who did nothing wrong to me. My behavior was soo infintely disgusting that I will forever look down upon myself for it and forever wear a mark of shame around my neck for acting in the most unsatanic and stupid was possible. I will forever loose what little respect I had for myself after this disgusting behavior of mine. I ask hooded cobra to forgive me for every negative thing I have spoken against him in the past and today. I owe you my life hooded cobra and I fukking love you for being the most awesome teacher that I have encountered in my life. I beg on my fukking knees to be forgiven and accepted back into the satanic family. I have NOTHING personal against you hooded cobra. I fukking love you as my leader and inspirator for the most awesome knowledge and wisdom giver there is. I owe you everything and without you my life would not be the same. HAIL SATAN FOREVER AND HAIL HOODED COBRA. May I NEVER AGAIN disrespect my gods nor the clergy that he has chosen. I will forever change my behavior after this...

Astralnaut said:
Do you read my mind hps Shannon? I was literally going write a thread on both, Satanic Unity and another one on running and the spiritual benefits that come with it titled "Going the extra mile for Satan". This is too much of a coincidence.

I believe we all draw energy from a sort of "cloud" of Satanic energy, and it causes us to all think alike in some ways as a collective intelligence. When I was reading a lot up on and getting interested on the topic of Grigori Rasputin, an HP came out with this topic https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7782&p=32788&hilit=rasputin#p28587 and I thought it was a pretty freaky coincidence!

Lasollor said:
I know im off topic
I am sorry.

But, I recently discovered that God Amon Ra is my guardian demon a few DAYS ago.

What time does he like to be summoned. What can i summon him for ??! (i.e conversations when there's no one to talk to? OR Assistance in reverse Torah rituals and meditations? OR strictly life changing or life and death situations, some clarity would be great. ). How should i summon him? (i.e summoning prayer OR calling out which one of his names how many times?) And what does he like (i.e what type of energy should i send or what can i do that makes him happy? )

Thank you,

And is there ANY more information or anything that i can discover about him and his bird(s) that's not on joyofsatan.com or the forums. i.e your experience with Him.
focus on the name with silent repetition and try conjure an image in meditation

Hemp hearts are a good source of zinc - I put them in my porridge and smoothies all the time!

Darkpagan666 said:
Cool! Thank you HP Shannon :)

I will order some Colloidal Silver and try it out. How do you use it though? And how often?

Tried finding the answer to this elsewhere in the Health forum, but couldn't find it. I've been using colloidal silver for years now and truly stand by it - just make sure you don't get anything ionized, as stated previously. MesoSilver is the best brand I've ever come across.

If feeling ill (such as a sore throat coming on, or getting a cold), I take 15-30ml and hold it under my tongue for 2min, then gargle with it for maybe a minute, then swallow. Take at least 2 hours after eating, and at least 30min before eating. Take on an empty stomach. I've heard you can mix it with water, but I prefer to just take it by itself (I personally enjoy the taste of it too). You can repeat the dosage a second or a third time, depending on your needs - but I've heard it's not best to take anymore than 3oz (90ml) in one day. And also as mentioned previously, take for no longer than 2 weeks. If your problems haven't gone away, stop taking it for a week, and then continue to use it again - rinse and repeat as needed. Just make sure you ALWAYS take probiotics after you've stopped using it so replenish the gut with healthy bacterias, or else you'll be at risk for things like a yeast infection / candida. Colloidal silver still does kill both bad and good bacteria - just is far less damaging than most pharmaceuticals.

If you have a cut / burn / skin infection / rash / etc. just damp a cotton pad or even just a tissue and hold it to the skin for several minutes. I've held it up to my skin for up to 30min before and never had any problems, so do whatever you feel is needed.

I've even used drops into a friend's ear to cure their ear infection - just let it sit in their ear for several minutes before they turn their head over to let it drain out.

Hope that helps! And I hope my suggested dosage/usage is on mark - anyone feel free to correct me if you feel otherwise.

Hail Satan!

Axaru said:
I regret every negative word I have spoken against the joy of Satan in any way shape or form. And I promise to never again move against this ministry again in any way. I strongly regret every hostile move I made against any aspect of the joy of satan. And I am so sorry that my anger and my personal shortcomings had to come over you who did nothing wrong to me. My behavior was soo infintely disgusting that I will forever look down upon myself for it and forever wear a mark of shame around my neck for acting in the most unsatanic and stupid was possible. I will forever loose what little respect I had for myself after this disgusting behavior of mine. I ask hooded cobra to forgive me for every negative thing I have spoken against him in the past and today. I owe you my life hooded cobra and I fukking love you for being the most awesome teacher that I have encountered in my life. I beg on my fukking knees to be forgiven and accepted back into the satanic family. I have NOTHING personal against you hooded cobra. I fukking love you as my leader and inspirator for the most awesome knowledge and wisdom giver there is. I owe you everything and without you my life would not be the same. HAIL SATAN FOREVER AND HAIL HOODED COBRA. May I NEVER AGAIN disrespect my gods nor the clergy that he has chosen. I will forever change my behavior after this...

Oy vey... Forgive me goyim... For the 100th time...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Axaru said:

Lol maybe he is a troll

Darkpagan666 said:

I will order some Colloidal Silver and try it out. How do you use it though? And how often? I have been thinking about Hydrogen Peroxide for quite a while. But I already have ulcers from years back, so I kind of just threw that idea out the window. Don't wanna risk it getting worse.

And thanks for the Selenium and Zinc info! Absolutely gonna add that to my Power Smoothie.

HS/88!

No problem!

The standard for colloidal silver is 2 table spoons a day (for infections of all kinds)

3 a day for very serious issues.

The silver can be used as an eye wash and other things and can be used to disinfect surfaces and such. It's a wonderful item.

Reports show that it is also good for STDs, etc.

Darkpagan666 said:

I will order some Colloidal Silver and try it out. How do you use it though? And how often? I have been thinking about Hydrogen Peroxide for quite a while. But I already have ulcers from years back, so I kind of just threw that idea out the window. Don't wanna risk it getting worse.

And thanks for the Selenium and Zinc info! Absolutely gonna add that to my Power Smoothie.

HS/88!

So you're still having problems with the ulcers?

666Esoteric666 said:
Astralnaut said:
Do you read my mind hps Shannon? I was literally going write a thread on both, Satanic Unity and another one on running and the spiritual benefits that come with it titled "Going the extra mile for Satan". This is too much of a coincidence.

I believe we all draw energy from a sort of "cloud" of Satanic energy, and it causes us to all think alike in some ways as a collective intelligence. When I was reading a lot up on and getting interested on the topic of Grigori Rasputin, an HP came out with this topic https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7782&p=32788&hilit=rasputin#p28587 and I thought it was a pretty freaky coincidence!

That is true, we are connected in different ways, this has happened many times since I've been dedicated on this path.

HPS Shannon said:
Darkpagan666 said:

HS/88!

No problem!

The standard for colloidal silver is 2 table spoons a day (for infections of all kinds)

3 a day for very serious issues.

The silver can be used as an eye wash and other things and can be used to disinfect surfaces and such. It's a wonderful item.

Reports show that it is also good for STDs, etc.

Of course you space out the dosage, or every 5-8 hours you take one tablespoon, depending on the ailment.

HPS Shannon said:
666Esoteric666 said:
Astralnaut said:

That is true, we are connected in different ways, this has happened many times since I've been dedicated on this path.
Happened to me too, i was reading about the Soma Sophia in a book and then the next day HP Mageson came out with a sermon about it. It happened other times too.

Meditations make us more intuitive and we are all dedicated to Satan so we are all connected in a way.

Astralnaut said:

Love your forum name, by the way. Very original.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This biological warfare thing, have we also ever considered it may be actually coming from outside the borders?

We have not the faintest idea what anyone is sick with, and what they carry. This is one reason uncontrollable migration can actually turn into biological disaster.

The jews are pushing sick people from Africa, hand picking them, to create a viral situation in Europe. They choose AIDS infected and they tried to also push people with starting stages of Ebola from what one can read around.
The Democrats in your country are crazy you are spending billions of dollars invading other countries in the Middle East but cant spare a small amount of money (for a government like America) to make your bordersa bit more secure does make much sense.Its just because its Trump asking for it........,

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Axaru said:

I was planning to stay out of this completely, especially since this guy is interfering with a sermon with a subject matter that is completely irrelevant. This guy, Adama/Axaru/Xul Nargal is an insane attention whore. Somebody uploaded a tribute video about his weirdness. And now this guy can't seem to make up his mind about whether or not he actually wants to be a SS or not. Judging from the video, I'd say he is a kike. When his account was called Adama, and before going into the anti-cosmos crap, he was trying to get Spiritual Satanists to send him money via patreon in a video explaining why he doesn't work.

This screenshot I took today from his jewtube account. He will likely delete the video in a day or two, then post something else off the wall.
https://imgur.com/du8SmtH

A tribute to Adama/Axaru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnFWSyfxHw&t=

MSM is really good for decalcifying the body and pineal gland along with various other positive effect on the body.

HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Can the silver help with a sinus infection ? Had this shit for a while. Super annoying.

Yes, it does.

What have you been doing to handle it?
Sorry for the late reply, i barely sign in. Nothing, can't lie, im lazy.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Can the silver help with a sinus infection ? Had this shit for a while. Super annoying.

Yes, it does.

Not being as active in the forums doesnt help your situation, just saying. You will be missing alot of information.

Besides that, not doing anything for the sinus infection shows the extent of your "laziness"...

I hope you find the will within yourself to take action..even for your health.

HPS Shannon said:
Darkpagan666 said:

HS/88!

Sorry for a late reply! Busy days.

Yes actually! It is so annoying. I have done both the material and spiritual sun square to specifically heal it. I've tried Kangen Water. Also I took your advice with the Cod Liver Oil. It sure helps, especially cognitive. But I had a huge setback in early december with the ulcers, got strong flashes of pain, and lasting pain. Even started to bleed again. Now it is under control, thankfully!

I started re-studying the JoS for a 100th time, and Maxine mentioned that people who struggle with anger, keeping it inside. The energies may cause ulcers. But I was a child back when I got it, and it makes sense. I just cannot believe how I can not heal it. I mean. I am pretty strong.

Do you have any more ideas of supplements I can use?

HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Yes, it does.

Not being as active in the forums doesnt help your situation, just saying. You will be missing alot of information.

Besides that, not doing anything for the sinus infection shows the extent of your "laziness"...

Not being lazy is super new to me. Give it time ms shanon. Give it time. :twisted:

HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Yes, it does.

Oh and I read the forums daily. I just don't make comments. I think the point is for me to read on a daily basis, not necessarily participate in rhetoric and debate. Not disrespect.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Not being lazy is super new to me. Give it time ms shanon. Give it time. :twisted:

From your last comment you said- "Im lazy" and "I barely sign in"...Its easy for someone to think that the laziness is perpetual and long-term, and that you hardly sign in on the forums in its entirety. Those were your words ;)

Darkpagan666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Darkpagan666 said:

HS/88!

Sorry for a late reply! Busy days.

Yes actually! It is so annoying. I have done both the material and spiritual sun square to specifically heal it. I've tried Kangen Water. Also I took your advice with the Cod Liver Oil. It sure helps, especially cognitive. But I had a huge setback in early december with the ulcers, got strong flashes of pain, and lasting pain. Even started to bleed again. Now it is under control, thankfully!

I started re-studying the JoS for a 100th time, and Maxine mentioned that people who struggle with anger, keeping it inside. The energies may cause ulcers. But I was a child back when I got it, and it makes sense. I just cannot believe how I can not heal it. I mean. I am pretty strong.

Do you have any more ideas of supplements I can use?

Well, whats your diet like?

What I would do is consume daily, gelatin rich broth, marrow broth too if you can get your hands on it.. These soothe the stomach lining and work to repair the cells.

As for supplements, I'd try out Gastrex- It is a herbal supplement that helps for cell reproduction in the stomach lining and is cleansing. Start off with the broth for a week and then add the Gastrex too. You might also need an enzyme supplement. But start off with the first two mentioned.

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Gastrex#.XFB8cFxKjIU

Do you know where to get gelatin broth?

I'm taking triphala . nithyananda on YouTube said it increases your oxygen 300% I can confirm although I just find myself breathing less.

HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

From your last comment you said- "Im lazy" and "I barely sign in"...Its easy for someone to think that the laziness is perpetual and long-term, and that you hardly sign in on the forums in its entirety. Those were your words ;)
With all due respect, what do you mean ?

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Not that HPS Shannon needs me to speak for her, but what is meant is that you should not view your "laziness" as something you must accept and cannot escape, but instead something you should work to change so that you have more energy. What we affirm ourselves to be has power, so for example if you think of yourself as lazy, you will be lazy, but if you think of yourself as energetic and driven, you'll be that.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

This is what you wrote:

"Sorry for the late reply, i barely sign in. Nothing, can't lie, im lazy."

Now if anyone were to read that, they would assume that you do not come on the forums much at all(even when it come to just reading), and that the laziness you are experiencing has been the case. Saying "im lazy" usually implies long-term or that you have always been as part of you personality.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this. I'm just saying your comment made me think something else.Its easy to make a mistake like that given your word choice.

Hello. I want to ask something. I'm 18 and my wisdom teeth have just started growing. I believe two of them are already out. It initially hurt, but the pain stopped shortly after. Many argue that I shouldn't take them out, some say that they push your teeth together so I should take them out. What's your advice?

Renata Chromsphere said:
Hello. I want to ask something. I'm 18 and my wisdom teeth have just started growing. I believe two of them are already out. It initially hurt, but the pain stopped shortly after. Many argue that I shouldn't take them out, some say that they push your teeth together so I should take them out. What's your advice?
For many people, probably even most people, there is not any kind of problem from wisdom teeth. We've had them for thousands of years with no issue. I think Dr. JuuJuu just likes pulling people's teeth out, getting paid to do it, and making people think they have to let him do this. Just wait and if it does develop into a problem you can have it fixed, but I think it's most likely you'll be perfectly fine. I had some JuuJuu dentist trying to get me to let him pull mine out but I wouldn't agree to it, and now they've grown perfectly exactly where they should be.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Not that HPS Shannon needs me to speak for her, but what is meant is that you should not view your "laziness" as something you must accept and cannot escape, but instead something you should work to change so that you have more energy. What we affirm ourselves to be has power, so for example if you think of yourself as lazy, you will be lazy, but if you think of yourself as energetic and driven, you'll be that.
Thank you very much for your comment. And i take what you say to heart. Thank you.

HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

This is what you wrote:

"Sorry for the late reply, i barely sign in. Nothing, can't lie, im lazy."

Now if anyone were to read that, they would assume that you do not come on the forums much at all(even when it come to just reading), and that the laziness you are experiencing has been the case. Saying "im lazy" usually implies long-term or that you have always been as part of you personality.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this. I'm just saying your comment made me think something else.Its easy to make a mistake like that given your word choice.
Yeah, I've have been lazy my whole life. Was never driven,but father and aldric inspired me to really trend this path. Excuse me for my lack of explanation. I'm getting it together though.

HPS Shannon said:
Astralnaut said:

Just a few questions here: 1- do i take it orally ? 2- what are some side effects or bad things I may experience ? And 3- how to safely use the product and will it conflict with other medication ?

HPS Shannon said:
Well, whats your diet like?

What I would do is consume daily, gelatin rich broth, marrow broth too if you can get your hands on it.. These soothe the stomach lining and work to repair the cells.

As for supplements, I'd try out Gastrex- It is a herbal supplement that helps for cell reproduction in the stomach lining and is cleansing. Start off with the broth for a week and then add the Gastrex too. You might also need an enzyme supplement. But start off with the first two mentioned.

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Gastrex#.XFB8cFxKjIU

Do you know where to get gelatin broth?

I eat a lot of vegetables, usually varies them depending what type of dishes and spices I want. I eat red meat now and then. Not as much chicken as the main brand of the chicken available is very unhealthy because of how the industry breed them. So the chicken that is healthy and safe to eat is quite expensive.

I eat pasta very rarely, rice sometimes. The sauces I use is made of Honey, Extra Virgin Oil, Mustards, Yoghurt or Creme Fraiche.

Breakfast, lunches or snacks:
Eggs, smoothies (power smoothies), green tea, juices, bread (rare and only when I bake bread myself). And of course I treat myself with chocolate and other sweets in the weekends. But never in large amounts. Also I may drink wine or beer now and then. I used to consume large amounts of alcohol in the weekends as I love partying. But have only been drunk 2 times the last 2 months, as I am so sick of it.

I know where to get the gelatin and marrow Broth. There is a local shop where they sell these things! So I guess I am lucky. And I remember too have seen the Gastrex supplement in a store down town! I will buy this first thing tomorrow and try it out for a couple of weeks. Thank you!

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Astralnaut said:

Just a few questions here: 1- do i take it orally ? 2- what are some side effects or bad things I may experience ? And 3- how to safely use the product and will it conflict with other medication ?

Depending on the ailment, 2 tablespoons a day. It will not conflict with any medication and no side effects..

Just don't take it longer than 2 weeks at a time.

HPS Shannon said:

Hey dearest Shannon, I had bought myself a lot of brazil nuts, like 2,000 kg and these things are a lot bigger than I had expected. I'm just wondering if there's any specific quantity of them you would recommend I consume a day for the selenium and vitamin E? I had eaten 4 today and wonder if that should do as a daily amount.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hey dearest Shannon, I had bought myself a lot of brazil nuts, like 2,000 kg and these things are a lot bigger than I had expected. I'm just wondering if there's any specific quantity of them you would recommend I consume a day for the selenium and vitamin E? I had eaten 4 today and wonder if that should do as a daily amount.
2,000 kg!? :shock: or 2,000g=2kg?

Another thing is egg yolks have selenium and I think molybdenum too

HPS Shannon said:

You eat as many as you like, haha :)

If you want to build up your selenium and at a steady level, you should eat them everyday or maybe even every other day. But if you are trying to detox and use it in a more therapeutic way, you'd have to eat a lot. I would stick with supplementation but the Brazil nuts are a great way to incorporate more selenium into your diet generally speaking.

Im not big on the taste of it, in my personal preference.

HPS Shannon said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
How many times a week should I take it and when do I stop ?

Depending on the ailment, 2 tablespoons a day. It will not conflict with any medication and no side effects..

Just don't take it longer than 2 weeks at a time.

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:

You eat as many as you like, haha :)

If you want to build up your selenium and at a steady level, you should eat them everyday or maybe even every other day. But if you are trying to detox and use it in a more therapeutic way, you'd have to eat a lot. I would stick with supplementation but the Brazil nuts are a great way to incorporate more selenium into your diet generally speaking.

Im not big on the taste of it, in my personal preference.

I can see myself snacking on them several times throughout the day then, I personally don't mind the taste as they kind of have a bit of a coconutty aftertaste. I had purchased $80 CAD worth so they should last me a damn long time but once they run out I can think of turning for supplements. And the idea is to assist in detoxing and helping to decalcify my pineal gland. I've been drinking tap water thanks to the residential staff 'banning' bottled water just because other residents were leaving half-empty bottles everywhere, so I'm just saving to look for a personal water distiller.

I think you mentioned you have one and would like to know what brand you got and where I might be able to purchase it. Also how well has it been working for you and would you say it definitely provides positive results? I've been having major issues with my psychic capabilities, especially with my third eye despite thorough consistent workings, and in addition my clairaudience has been struggling to 'tune' properly. I deduced that it must be my pineal gland so I've been looking for a variety of ways to thoroughly decalcify it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back