Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

I've watched Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. I can say, it's obviously Satanic. The Antagonist is incredibly well made, and have Hitler-like qualities, although, obviously not as refined as our Anti-Christ.

Without spoiling anything I will say a few things. I've watched it on Sunday, and the cinema was so packed there was literally not a single seat left. It seems my country is waking up at an incredible rate.

Moreover, the 3D effects are quite nice, animation is well done, characters are Ok. I'm not an expert in recognizing a feces loving filth for now, but I don't think there were many jew actors. Jooz don't like to be in public anyway. Secretive little degenerates.

Anyway, I loved the ending the most - just going to say, it involved A LOT of Satanic Blue Fire. No jokez, it was the real dealz. But don't worry goyim magic is only in the moviezz and in the talezz ok? We do rituals every Sabbath on Saturday for 5 hours but magic is a HOAX OK GOYIM????

And lastly, even my vegan x-turd friend recognized the values of the Hitler-like Antagonist. This movie packed a power punch, and there's going to be a sequel - 3rd part, next year maybe?

If anyone watched this movie and want to discuss it thoroughly, contact me via protonmail:)

Egon said:
Hvítr Ormr said:
even has the same voice actor playing the main role as in Monogatari (Hiroshi Kamiya).

He also plays Levi from Attack on Titan, Saiki Kusou from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., and Yato from Noragami. The last two are among my favorite. :)

Ah yeah he is Levi in Attack on Titan isn't he? I forgot about that, he's one of my favorite voice actors so I'll check those other 2 out as well :D

Yo Egon,
You recommend watching SAO from the beginning? I just saw episode two and it's kind of cool tbh even tho at first I didn't like it since it just looked like a VR chat player's wet dream but towards the end of episode one it got interesting. I just saw you mentioned SAO 3 and not the first season. I'll try to watch the first episode of that season later tonight but is it worth watching it from the very beginning?

Honestly I didn't like the first season that much and I skipped 2nd season, then watched the movie. I think you can get the story without watching the previous seasons but I don't know if I'll still keep watching this one. You can watch the movie Ordinal Scale and check if you like this kind of anime.

hailourtruegod said:
Yo Egon,
You recommend watching SAO from the beginning? I just saw episode two and it's kind of cool tbh even tho at first I didn't like it since it just looked like a VR chat player's wet dream but towards the end of episode one it got interesting. I just saw you mentioned SAO 3 and not the first season. I'll try to watch the first episode of that season later tonight but is it worth watching it from the very beginning?

Egon said:
Honestly I didn't like the first season that much and I skipped 2nd season, then watched the movie. I think you can get the story without watching the previous seasons but I don't know if I'll still keep watching this one. You can watch the movie Ordinal Scale and check if you like this kind of anime.

hailourtruegod said:
Yo Egon,
Honestly SAO its not that good. There are better anime's out there. By the way Egon i watched the two seasons of Magi and its so good!!! Without spoilers, this is a Banker in Magi
1475097003825.jpg

And there is a guy who calls non magians Goy.

*Contains spoilers through My Hero Academia Season 3, Episode 11*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apCc5Yw5U4A

luis said:
Egon said:

hailourtruegod said:
Yo Egon,
Honestly SAO its not that good. There are better anime's out there. By the way Egon i watched the two seasons of Magi and its so good!!! Without spoilers, this is a Banker in Magi
1475097003825.jpg

Ah good to know bros. The beginning of season 3 was kind of interesting since it seemed like it was about the jewish garden of eden and how one was forbidden to do something that didn't even seem to be evil at all and the people living here seemed like serfs as well. The things watching over them were very similar to robotic greys. So that was something to note but I'll take your words on that it doesn't get any better than that.

I'll check out this Magi one when I have time.

Right now all I'm watching when I have the time is the beginning of Naruto ( I'm like on episode 15 or something) Goblin slayer when a new episode comes out, Pokemon because I enjoy light hearted stuff once in a while especially after seeing something like goblin slayer lol, and JoJo but I'm like on episode 10 on that one. I might skip over to the new season of JoJo tbh since itll probably take me a while to catch up and go back when I feel like it.

hailourtruegod said:
luis said:
Egon said:
1475097003825.jpg

Ah good to know bros. The beginning of season 3 was kind of interesting since it seemed like it was about the jewish garden of eden and how one was forbidden to do something that didn't even seem to be evil at all and the people living here seemed like serfs as well. The things watching over them were very similar to robotic greys. So that was something to note but I'll take your words on that it doesn't get any better than that.

I'll check out this Magi one when I have time.

Right now all I'm watching when I have the time is the beginning of Naruto ( I'm like on episode 15 or something) Goblin slayer when a new episode comes out, Pokemon because I enjoy light hearted stuff once in a while especially after seeing something like goblin slayer lol, and JoJo but I'm like on episode 10 on that one. I might skip over to the new season of JoJo tbh since itll probably take me a while to catch up and go back when I feel like it.
The third season its a bit more interesting but there are better animes.

SS322 said:
People check out "Fullmetal Alchemist"! [...]
I am also recommanding Fullmetal Alchimist especially the newer anime version called "Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood".
The story starts with somewhat classic anime style adventures while we get used to characters. However the plot builds up and the setting becomes more and more grim, so that the series then become a captivating thriller and the last episodes are very dramatic and memorable. During the whole time flashbacks give us insight into the past including some very tragic events and everything gets tied together in the story. Ethics, grey morality and heroic redemption are explored as themes. The story setting is very cynical but some characters display a lot of idealism against adversity. Many characters including some more obscure ones get developed with a solid backstory and varying motivations so you will very likely find at least that you can identify with and/or root for.
Overall one of the very best animes for sure.

That's Egon, watch out for the SAO fanboys, the 1st part of the seasons, I like it, but there are better ones like Log Horizon and Overlord, considering you're stuck in a VR ad eternium ... this guy has a few tastes (rsrs brinks)[this trad…]

Stormblood said:
SonOfSatan666 said:
I know it was posted a long time ago, but I get excited everytime someone says he likes Saint Seiya.
Nice to see there is another lover of this amazing anime here. I've recently pondered that this "nine senses" might also be actually related to the 9 stage of Taoist Alchemy as well. Here you can read about them: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1326

I decided to give another chance to The Lost Canvas, and it's great after ep 7, I don't regret! I'm also buying the manga, I found it to be very beautiful. I'll be following the adaptation of Saintia Sho as well.
Also I noted in the anime they replaced the star of david in the forehead of the villain Hypnos for a pentagram.

501.jpg
The%2BLost%2BCanvas%2B-%2BSegunda%2BTemporada%2B04.gif

SdD said:
That's Egon, watch out for the SAO fanboys, the 1st part of the seasons, I like it, but there are better ones like Log Horizon and Overlord, considering you're stuck in a VR ad eternium ... this guy has a few tastes (rsrs brinks)[this trad…]

I would not recommend Overlord at all. It's one of those invader stories. The main character was someone who played this online game and somehow transported to a world similar to that game with his in game avatar and his dungeon that was created by his guild.

First of all the main character is an undead skeleton. Because he is undead he is unfeeling and lacks empathy. One of his comrades called Demiurge is said to be a "demon" whose real form looks like some sort of gross frog monster. Then there's albedo who I am assuming is suppose to be a succubus. She is the most psychopathic character out anyone in the anime.

There's more in it that I just find unpleasant.

Egon said:
Stormblood said:
SonOfSatan666 said:
I know it was posted a long time ago, but I get excited everytime someone says he likes Saint Seiya.
Nice to see there is another lover of this amazing anime here. I've recently pondered that this "nine senses" might also be actually related to the 9 stage of Taoist Alchemy as well. Here you can read about them: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1326

I decided to give another chance to The Lost Canvas, and it's great after ep 7, I don't regret! I'm also buying the manga, I found it to be very beautiful. I'll be following the adaptation of Saintia Sho as well.
Also I noted in the anime they replaced the star of david in the forehead of the villain Hypnos for a pentagram.

501.jpg
The%2BLost%2BCanvas%2B-%2BSegunda%2BTemporada%2B04.gif

:p esses (((swej))), não sabia, mas sabia que um personagem de Yu Yu Hakusho teve a suástica da testa sencurada na Manchete?!?!?

Zeffie of the Wind said:
SdD said:

I would not recommend Overlord at all. It's one of those invader stories. The main character was someone who played this online game and somehow transported to a world similar to that game with his in game avatar and his dungeon that was created by his guild.

First of all the main character is an undead skeleton. Because he is undead he is unfeeling and lacks empathy. One of his comrades called Demiurge is said to be a "demon" whose real form looks like some sort of gross frog monster. Then there's albedo who I am assuming is suppose to be a succubus. She is the most psychopathic character out anyone in the anime.

There's more in it that I just find unpleasant.

:!: :!: :!: :!: Satanic filter always …

Saint Seiya, with it's 88 (Heil Hitler!) Saints is probably the closest thing of a literal spiritual allegory myth in modern times IMO, the feeling it gives is something different than other shows. Then NetJewflix decides "no it's about gender equality" lol.

Netflix’s Saint Seiya writer shuts down his twitter account after fan backlash against main character gender swap

Top commentary:
"Huge fan of Saint seiya here, has been one of my first anime and this move is a total clusterfuck, like the author of this himself said, saint seiya was already a very well represented anime, Shun was a sensitive male while we had a bunch of strong, capable women not only on the heroes side but also on the villain's, PLUS they were all fighting for ATHENA, the goddess of war and wisdom.

oh and lets not forget that the gold saints were all from several parts of the world.

the fact theyre trying to change an anime thats as representative as saint seiya shows the levels of retarded these guys are going for, theyre not changing because its necessary, theyre changing just for the sake of being woke and that pisses the fans off.

On top of all that, the fact that TOEI themselves were very against this change shows how fucked up your idea is, but they still go through with it."

12 Golden Fucking Saints representing the main houses of the Zodiac and the Goddess Athena, the message is clear... It's obvious the kikes would enjoy defiling it somehow. Actualy you can even respect the "villains" of this show because they are a 1000 times cleaner than real life villains the kikes, because the "conflicts" between the Gods are like the old allegories and there is no actual evil or degeneration like making psychopaths look cool and stuff.
wp2755464.jpg

SdD said:
:p esses (((swej))), não sabia, mas sabia que um personagem de Yu Yu Hakusho teve a suástica da testa sencurada na Manchete?!?!?
The swastika in the forehead is in Neji, from Naruto. There is however this hero called Brocken Jr. from an older anime, Kinnikuman (Muscleman), which is probably what you're talking about.

1530138879112.png

When I was younger, believe it or not, it was an anime that nudged me towards Satanism.

iu

Mind you I was a kid and even xian trash at the time, but if it wasn't for this anime it might've taken me even longer to look into Satanism. The protagonist who was raised by a priest finds out that he's the son of Satan and can wield his blue flames. The premises of the story as it goes on of course doesn't represent how the demons we know actually are, etc as it's fictional and made by corrupted idiots.

But it brought up many times to my small mind the idea of 'demons aren't totally bad' or 'demons are misunderstood', and for a boy who was raised xian it was a pretty solid "What if?" concept. Not long after finishing the show I became increasingly skeptical about the current beliefs at the time that were shoved down my throat.

Though the anime is nostalgic to me and I still love it fondly, it's depictions of the demons such as Astaroth being evil or wicked is nothing short of offensive and it's difficult to watch now as a result after everything I've learned.

For me it was the videogames Devil May Cry 3 and 4 that led me to Satanism. DMC3 starts with an opening scene where the character Lady tells the story of a demon Sparda who "fought against his own kind for the sake of the human race". The game ends with Lady's narration and she says that "there are kind and compassionate demons in this universe". DMC4 adds an other nod that "Sparda had a heart. A heart that could love an other person. A human."

This happened in the christian part of my life and because of these parts I was confused. This was the first time that I met a story which stated that demons can be good so I searched on "good demons" and then the Joy of Satan site popped up on the first page. :D

Creelien said:
DMC3 starts with an opening scene where the character Lady tells the story of a demon Sparda who "fought against his own kind for the sake of the human race".
That's similar to this new Dark Souls-like game called Darksiders III:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1G_6D3R6Dw

Ghost in the Machine said:
Mind you I was a kid and even xian trash at the time, but if it wasn't for this anime it might've taken me even longer to look into Satanism. The protagonist who was raised by a priest finds out that he's the son of Satan and can wield his blue flames.
In my re-watch of SS: The Lost Canvas I have told above, the special attack of the Gold Saint of Cancer Manigold is literary "Praesepe Demonic Blue Flames". My chin fell when I've seen this.

"Using the surrounding souls to fuel his 'Praesepe Demonic Blue Flames', the Saint of Cancer swiftly defeated Veronica, and proceeded to fight a bigger challenge: the god who commanded death itself, Thanatos."
650c06a205559b6d9c6a9f8931de645f8395e2b6v2_00.jpg

Thanks for the tips, I did not know ... Egon…

But… vvvv
images

An excellent anime about personal improvemente is Sangatsu no Lion, which currently has two seasons. HIGHLY recommended! I've seen it recently and it's already one of the best anime ever I've ever watched!

52281.jpg

Mao Dante, is a Anime/manga full of anti-Xian messages. The story start as a "classic" the Satanist are a bastard heartless and the Xian god are good. But in pocket time the truth become reveleaded: the Demon are the lawful owner of the Earth(with the human), and the Xian God are only a despotic bastard. :lol: The japan can send to us messages of the truth! Greath Japan.

Zammel said:
Mao Dante, is a Anime/manga full of anti-Xian messages...

I'm not sure what to think of its author, Go Nagai (Devilman). His work is about "humanity is naturally evil" and Satan is below the xtian gawd and such biblical garbage (at least in Devilman). He could very well be a kike playing the "Luciferian", but I could be wrong. Also it's strange how someone who draws like a 7 years old became so renowned in the industry and got a Netflix anime.

42171.jpg

Egon said:
Zammel said:

I'm not sure what to think of its author, Go Nagai (Devilman). His work is about "humanity is naturally evil" and Satan is below the xtian gawd and such biblical garbage (at least in Devilman). He could very well be a kike playing the "Luciferian", but I could be wrong. Also it's strange how someone who draws like a 7 years old became so renowned in the industry and got a Netflix anime.

42171.jpg
Obviously there is a reason why Netflix picked him like they seem to pick all the movies with race mixed couple's, i can't even enjoy a romantic movie anymore...
Maybe not a jew but he sure simpatize with xianity... doesn't happen to often with japenese's but i guess you have one every so often and Netflix picked one of the few.

Egon said:
Zammel said:

42171.jpg
Yes, strange. But I have finded this and i have see can are good. But if i have wronged, sorry :(

"That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime" (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken) is turning out to be pretty great. It's better to have the context of the earlier episodes, but watch the first eight minutes of the big climax that came out last week, ep.14 - the symbolism between Gelmud (the manipulative imp wearing a hook-nosed plague mask), Gabiru (the lizard-man who foolishly thought Gelmud was there to help him), Geld (the leader of an all-consuming pig-orc horde created by Gelmud), and Rimuru (the fantasy world's civilizer, who wields blue ̷f̷i̷r̷e̷ slime and is trying to "unseal the trapped storm dragon" inside him), is simply unmistakable. I'd post more screencaps, but the entire eight minutes is just wall-to-wall Satanic symbolism.

gelmud.jpg

Godzilla The Planet Eater : An allegory about suicidal Jews trying to Holocaust self (and) the world
images

There are two parts before this, but I'll just cut to the chase and explain the most important symbolism without delving too deep into the back story. This is an anime movie about Godzilla. A creature that's apparently destroyed the world. Now the humans have returned to the world after a hundred years. The humans try to kill the monster ,but fail terribly with one tribe of aliens (there are two tribes, one bilsados and the elvish looking elif trying to help the humans.) trying to kill their self consciousness and fuse with machines to transcend something "greater than humanity". Our hero Haruo rejects this proposal and the bilsado tribe Holocaust themselves in an unsuccessful attempt to kill the monster. This is the back story.

Next, in this part the remaining advanced humans(who came back) are currently living with humans who live in caves and who survived hundred years ago. They have a God whose inside an egg capsule called mothra(it doesn't actually say that in the movie but the geek I am I researched it.). So these humans have advanced telepathic abilities and live in the state of relative peace. Now these elif bastards are preaching their faith which includes blind faith towards their god. They hold their god stones like real life pastors hold bibles and they using the devastating situation of unsuccessful defeat , try to recruit as many recruits into their religion. Towards the end, the elif revel the secret name of their god to be Ghidorah (rhymes with Jehovah). Similar to how Christianity is an occult spell and the Christians don't really know their praying for the Jewish thoughtform.
hqdefault.jpg

Metphies, preacher of the Elif

So these elif have the ideology (revealed at the end of the film) that prosperity and human advancement is essentially useless. And eventually civilizations collapse and ultimately the true salvation is become (one) with their God when their god devours them and the world. So these suicidal elifs offer a sacrifice for their lord and with their (prayers) invite their god which is actually a nefarious three headed dragon from another dimension.
*Does this seem familiar ? As to how the Jewish thoughtform and their alien warlords operate behind the scenes in the astral dimension. And through the prayers of this Christian bastards, the thoughtform materializes itself in the current material dimension to form the reality ?

Moving on. Ghidorah manifests through Three black spheres. And each head manifests through each sphere. (3)+(3) six.
images

Ghidorah Masquerading as God of Light

It attacks Godzilla and godzillas defenseless against it and it can't touch it. Because its not in our reality but exists in another direction. Dr Martin, whose one of the advanced earth guys concurs thats the monster Ghidorah exists because someone is ("viewing ") it that way. Meaning without the view of that particular person it wouldn't exist.
images

Ghidorah attacks Godzilla

Haruo our hero runs to the creepy preacher metphies whose one of the elif. Metphies is (" manifesting ") the monster through the symbol embedded in his eye socket. (Symbolic of astral vision).
* Does this also sound familiar ? The Jewish thoughtform exists only because the Jews view is that way and infuse energy into their God Thoughtform (through their Hebrew letters and rituals (the symbol))

Metphies tries to hypnotize Haruo into self suicide and trying to convince existence is futile. The hypnotism is broken by the God Mothras hypnotic intervention and Haruos resolve.Haruo eventually breaks the amulet in the eye socket of Metphies and the monster is partially destroyed by Godzilla. Funnily enough Godzilla has blue satanic fire beams coming out of his mouth and he also has blue eyes.
*Symbolic of when you destroy their Torah letters(the symbols), the thoughtforms (the monster) disappear.
images

Blue Fire beam wards off Ghidorah

So basically a nice movie. Watch it if you can.
https://www.soulreaperzone.com/anime/godzilla-hoshi-wo-kuu-mono-movie-part-3/

This new anime called Dororo, based off the Osamu Tezuka's manga, got my interest. It reminds me of the story of Horus in a Japanese setting, but it's unfortunate how they translate any Japanese monsters as "Demons"...

Also the opening is absurdly fantastic, really worth checking!

5_Dororo.jpg

I notice there is little discussion of games.

The Binding of Isaac has a lot of blatant allegory to the filth of xtianity. Angels as depicted in the filthy bible are evil and try to kill you, the entire story of the game is a xtian mother trying to sacrifice her only son to g_d because he told her to, sacrifice rooms summon 'angel' boss monsters and symbolism of the corrupted enemy filth is everywhere.

Isaac is basically an example of a kid forced to live under the fear and control of a xtian lifestyle as he is regularly tormented with psychic attacks making him think that he's 'evil' or 'sinful' and is frequently harassed by the false images and manipulative depictions of demons and Satan as 'black skinned', 'bat winged' and 'hooved with horns', etc to try and scare him into accepting a xtian life and be pliant or into ending his own life.

He is constantly battling and fighting against these enemy monsters and false depictions in hopes of freeing and saving himself from it all. It's an entire freaking psychological labyrinth of how the enemy goes about their bullshit corrupting and manipulating humanity through fear and control.

If you don't know this author Naoki Urasawa, I may tell you bros!!! You aren't losing anything... Another pinko marxist who write extremely boring stories. Recently I've read "Pluto", it's basically a SJW emancipationist re-interpretation of Astro Boy by Tezuka, where the robots are the "oppressed minority" like in the game "Detroit: Become Human". You have this pitiful character named "Adolf" (total coincidence) who is member of a "human supremacist" version of the KKK. In Urasawa's other work "Monster" you also have this theme of "muh nazee conspiracy" organization who created a "Nordic psychopath" through genetic engineering. The story pretends to be about insestigation, but this is extremely boring and predictable, even if it did not have this fishy theme behind it. Tezuka's work was kind of politically correct as well but I can understand the brainwashing and moral humiliation they passed just after WWII.

This video is about Detroit, but it sums up what Pluto is as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwVERl0OYjc

Darksiders III? I didn't know there was another on the way, that's pretty sweet. Darksiders II is one of my favorites. Not sure if I'd consider it to be super Satanic but it's along those lines. The Angels in that game are all like robots I noticed which is interesting

And also that SS: The Lost Canvas sounds fucking crazy, gotta check that one out

This trailer for "The Golem" just came out. A Jewish horror movie about a woman using Jewish witchcraft to make a Golem, they aren't even hidding it lol. "Evil is created":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppNDnal8Ewk

Hahaha ok, I haven't seen it but heard good things. But I don't know anything about Resident Evil or the plot or anything and granted it's pretty gross so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people couldn't stomach it.

This new movie Glass, the 3rd of Night Shyamalan's trilogy after "Unbreakable" and "Split", in this order, is on theaters now and it's freaking good.

Just one phrase in the movie so you can have an idea:
"They tried to hide the truth from us but today THEY LOSE!"

Watch the other 2 movies if you haven't yet and check this one, you won't be disappointed! But avoid trailers.

2897-glass-420x600.jpg

Egon said:
This new movie Glass, the 3rd of Night Shyamalan's trilogy after "Unbreakable" and "Split", in this order, is on theaters now and it's freaking good.

Watch the other 2 movies if you haven't yet and check this one, you won't be disappointed! But avoid trailers.

2897-glass-420x600.jpg
I’m watching this at the cinema tonight!!

I didn't know but Bloodborne has some similar themes and I was already very interested in the game being a Souls fan. This explanation Bloodborne by LobosJr is hilarious lmao https://youtu.be/wheTu6E5WeM

Godmode said:
Darksiders III? I didn't know there was another on the way, that's pretty sweet. Darksiders II is one of my favorites. Not sure if I'd consider it to be super Satanic but it's along those lines. The Angels in that game are all like robots I noticed which is interesting

And also that SS: The Lost Canvas sounds fucking crazy, gotta check that one out

Egon said:

2897-glass-420x600.jpg
It was epic!

If you guys like the survival horror genre than you should get Resident evil 2 remake.
The game is truly terrifying and really has parts in which you are very fucking anxious, Japanese know how to fucking make these kind of games.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back